Search found 266 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2013

should be 10 in div 6 at a minimum..maybe they dont know what they are doing yet with SFC and CUFC?

SFC?

smithfield..

i can tell you from direct experience the byes were a pain in the ass Q..makes for a stop start season with 4 "byes" in total if that occurs and you can count on one less saturday to make money at a home game..numbers fall away drastically at training in the off week..and its hard to keep momentum..you already have 2 byes as it is..your getting old Q! :)
by zedman
Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

BP wizard: i would have thought its the coaches job to be at EVERY club function....
Hmm I think it depends on the function, and how long they are there. Personally i dont think coaches should be at the club getting blind with the players, opens them up to an array of issues as well as jeopardising the players level of respect for them.

Coaches job is to ensure on field success, encourage a positive culture and nuture/develop players. Yes support what the club is doing off the field so long as it doesn't affect what they are trying to do on the field.

you dont have get blind at an event..every social night organised, every football related meal night, every presentation after games and end of year awards, every event the junior committee ask for attendance etc etc are the functions i would expect my club coach to be at and as a coach i would attend all of these events and my social life ( whats left of it :) ) would take a back seat to these events..as A grade coach you are the face of the club..
by zedman
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:Don't get fit, don't train, don't warm up. It's the philosophy set to revolutionise the game. Just turn up to the game wearing your pyjamas and you'll kick arse.

its working well for morell..just ask steve gatis from lockleys..he feasted on it!
by zedman
Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2013

So does anyone know which teams will be in div 7 next season yet??

CUFC will be..they would start as favorites with HDFC and SFC right behind them..mark garner going to SFC..

is BS

a bloke wipes chocolate on an umps door so the whole club gets punished with a premiership the next season, great yeah ingle farm here we go again

http://perfectlycursedlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/41806-Emma-Stone-are-you-crying-gif-71rm.gif
by zedman
Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Morell: if you want to know what drills we do you will have to come to training and find out!

"Which according to local footy lore and all the stories people tell me about you, have all been innumerate."

You should be able to quantify that statement with a few examples then eh?

I look forward to hearing from you. :)
by zedman
Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

I hope Mt Lofty have their Boxing Gloves ready if they are thinking of Joining an Amateur Division that low...... at that level its only about 20% actual football the rest is just fights and thugs running around looking to clean someone up!.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/b0/34/bb/b034bba7898c08bdec85777bd2dfa4a1.jpg
by zedman
Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

Dogwatcher wrote:
Boosh wrote:
zedman wrote:a SAAFL centurion full forward appears to have been recruited by the dolphins..

Is he 100 years old?

You're thinking of a centenarian. The Dolphins have actually recruited a Roman soldier.

correct DW, my bad..and he kicked 100+ goals in a season as well :)
by zedman
Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Excuse my ignorance, but everyone is carrying on about BL sucking it up and dealing with it.. i was under the impression that all BL were doing was activating the clause that allows them to elect not to go up a grade? No different to any of the div 7 sides that have done the same in recent seasons, or sides who have been fortunate enough to stay up as a result. The rule is there, they aren't doing anything wrong.. play on and welcome back Mitcham..

haven't they been C grade sides? little bit different i think PG..
by zedman
Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division V 2014

Rik E Boy wrote:Welcome to the Hogg Zedman. Zed played in the Lobster league last year so he'll be one to watch in Division V, or Division IV if he gets prooted. Good luck dude.

regards,

REB

thanks for squeezing me in REB..good luck to all..lets coach!
by zedman
Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

nicole wrote:Can anyone from Bramah Lodge comment on the rumors , that you have lost so many players, that you have asked the league if you can stay down in A4 this year.

by zedman
Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 8 2014

is that double byes for reserves then? only 8 teams?

Colonel Light Gardens C grade is in the Div8R comp. So, still remains a 9-team comp.....

Is this the first year for CLG to have a C grade??
Good luck to CLG, good bunch of lads, did well in C4 considering the way they came about last season.. showed in patches they can be a very good side.

cheers PG..we only got told last week we would be moved over from c4..it will work out well for us in regards to triple headers..hopefully we can snare a few wins along the way..
by zedman
Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

...What the system does is prevent clubs moving through the divisions unsustainably and relying solely upon the recruitment of new players every year...

So as I have argued for a while now, the rule is there to protect clubs from themselves. What a disgrace.

the points system is a massive fail ..we never needed it..didnt ask for it..had it shoved down our throats..

jo: what is your local club mate? do you know how long its takes to set up a junior program and have that program supplying players to the senior teams? what are clubs meant to do in the interim when they cant recruit more than 15 points worth of players each year and they have their depth/B grade players poached by other leagues who are desperate for zero pointers and pay them $100-200 a game? clubs want to rise in the divisions not tread water for 10 years..
by zedman
Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clubs in strife

so there is hope for mitchell park, angle vale, flinders uni to survive? or unless they inject some revenue into some cattle, are their days inevitably numbered?

also i think its crap that a powerhouse club like flinders park get to just randomly drop their cgrade, they should be made to fight it out and endure the sludge at the bottom of the ladder.

kilburn too, they dug the hole their in, make em stay in div 3 and a bye in reserves. no matter what happens theyre set for relegation to div 4 next year and if they cant keep the club alive by summer 2015, withdraw the affiliation totally and bring 3 clubs up to div 4 next year

for once i agree with you marbles..i cant believe their balls in asking for it tbh..oh no..you might play a season where you dont play in the finals..heres a tissue..
by zedman
Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst injury you've seen

lad at training last year came out for his first night for the year..we were playing a handball game with tackling, very first ball he grabbed he got tackled..we had had some rain and his leg didnt swivel at all and it remained stuck in the mud..he ended up with the outside of his ankle at the front where you kick the ball..broken ankle in 2 spots..50 guys had to go and train on the other half of the oval as the ambulance had to come onto the ground to remove him as he couldnt move and they gave him a the drip for the pain whilst he was on the ground in agony..he will never play football again..always train and play your next game like it could be your last..you just never know whats coming..
by zedman
Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Footy Chick wrote:McCormick..did he come back at all last year? WHen did he have his jaw broken, was that last year or year before (because I can't remember 10 minutes ago)

yeah he came back and wore a helmet and got a premiership medal as a skipper..nice way to go out if you have to retire..
by zedman
Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

from the bounce..

http://www.saafl.asn.au/uploads/News/pd ... l_2014.pdf

the guy who wrote the piece on rosewater in the div 6 write up must be on crack..how can you get it that wrong? finger on the pulse..
by zedman
Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nichdanmatt wrote:I played for clg 15 years ago, get over it.you have not even got a grassroots team.

so PM me your name and i can send you out a membership pack for 2014 ok? that will help you stay in touch with the club you love!
by zedman
Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got to feel a little for Mitchell Park as well, running into a powerhouse in Rosewater who destroyed Angle Vale last week. Will it be much of the same for both sides this week?

Out of curiosity, do people think these "soft" games for Rosewater to start the season followed by the Easter weekend bye is better or worse for the side?

Personally I think it's got to be better, ease them (so to speak) into what is always a long season.

i am sure they are big enough lads to handle it PG..do you reckon they worried about thumpings in 2012?

34 goals - 4 v smithfield
24 - 2 v modbury
29 - 5 v flinders park
36 - 2 v flinders uni
23 - 4 v smithfield
33 - 0 v flinders uni

the wheel keeps turning..
by zedman
Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I cant see it as a problem at all, i know my club had a 4 times Div 1 premiership player whos last season with them was a few B grade games come to our club and we are supposed to say no to him?

Guess we could of sent him to Pooraka?

Play on, all within the rules

i agree..rosewater havent exploited anything..plenty of clubs are smart enough to work the system as its presented to them..clubs and their recruiters who are not up to speed on the intricacies of the APPS shouldnt be in the job..
by zedman
Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's all irrelevant. No-one is beating Rosewater. Unless they all get on a plane and crash into a mountain or something.
So we should just forfeit this week and save the risk of getting injuries/reports etc? Give me a break. Anything can happen in footy as proven to us in the Bgrade last week.

also as proven last year when the same cries were heard in regards to RFC..18 rounds is a long time in football..
by zedman
Wed May 07, 2014 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:I didn't say they were unbeatable, but if the odds were juicy enough I'd have a tipple on them going through without dropping one.

morell wrote:It's all irrelevant. No-one is beating Rosewater. Unless they all get on a plane and crash into a mountain or something.

:shock: 8)
by zedman
Mon May 12, 2014 4:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Junior Football

UNDER 6s/7s/8s
•No Tackling
•No Deliberate Kicking Off the Ground
•No Holding, pushing, deliberate bumping, smothering, shepherding, barging
•No Knocking the ball out of opponents hands
•No player standing the mark and cannot play on from a Mark or Free Kick. MUST kick or handball

im gonna be stuffed if i get a gig in this grade :)

looks like richmonds game plan..
by zedman
Wed May 21, 2014 11:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11 Confabulation

woodublieve12 wrote:in a pickle... Need some help...

Hallahan (Hawks), Kane Mitchell and D.Smith (GWS).

One has to be an emergency who would you pick?

mitchell been going well..hawks play GWS..
by zedman
Fri May 30, 2014 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

carey wrote:I'm getting ready for ladies day. :lol:

carey checking out the talent..

by zedman
Fri May 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Guys, I've taken off the shot, not because of any potential action but just because it's not the type of shot we want to promote.

Also, had that been a shot of Cox and a raised elbow, others would be jumping up and down whilst others jumped to conclusions. - thx Lisa

Quality shot

Surely when the photo is on the League's Facebook site there are different rules though?

EDIT - I notice it was taken down there as well. Funny oversight in any event

Second EDIT - I think there's substantial hypocrisy in leaving up posts with allegations of violence against specific individuals in the text form but not allowing photographs of violence where there is certainly more "proof" of a violent act having taken place .

The league would never follow up on it in any case, they could only use it as evidence, had the player been reported by an ump in the first instance.

That photo only shows the before and not the after. You can all make up stories as to what went on - but would Zed like to actually confirm the "after" of that photo?

there is no "proof"..its one image jo172..both myself and the EFC coach saw nothing untoward from either player..they wrestled on the ground..they got up and made out they were 2 angry bears which was when the image was taken..then they wrestled some more ..then they both played some football..there were NO punches thrown by anyone or they would have been reported as the umpire was monitoring them from 20 metres away for the entire scuffle..storm in a tea cup and not fair on the CLG kid to be smeared..move on..
by zedman
Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

good win by EFC to assume the mantle of premiership faves now but still in 3rd spot on the table..fair to say the division is getting very competitive on many levels..

horrible conditions at trinity made so much worse by yet again the inability of the home team to provide suitable close change rooms for the opposition to at least shelter in from the rain..using a small female change room located 150m from the oval as the rooms for senior football is negligent and has been going on for years..the walk is so long you cant even go there at half time because you have to turn around and walk back for the resumption of the game..we were left standing in the rain trying to stay warm..absolute joke and its time the league got it changed..this is a committee thing and its not about the two trinity teams who both battled hard but were obviously undermanned on the day..
by zedman
Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

good win by EFC to assume the mantle of premiership faves now but still in 3rd spot on the table..fair to say the division is getting very competitive on many levels..

Wouldn't say there are any premiership favourites, right now. Too close.

wear it with pride DW! you beat us and NHFC easily..someone has to be the favorite! :)
by zedman
Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 2 2014

bandar wrote:Good game at Gepps today glad to take the points. Much respect to the Gepps people for the respect that was shown to us.

For Sam Williams to kick our last 3 goals and effectively win us the game is probably beyond comprehension.

Respect.

by zedman
Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Federal Government proposes a price on carbon.

Even when 97% of climate scientists are saying it is so? But wait, of course, they are conditioned to think that way aren't they!

“I want to pause here and talk about this notion of consensus, and the rise of what has been called consensus science. I regard consensus science as an extremely pernicious development that ought to be stopped cold in its tracks. Historically, the claim of consensus has been the first refuge of scoundrels; it is a way to avoid debate by claiming that the matter is already settled. Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you're being had.

Let's be clear: the work of science has nothing whatever to do with consensus. Consensus is the business of politics. Science, on the contrary, requires only one investigator who happens to be right, which means that he or she has results that are verifiable by reference to the real world. In science consensus is irrelevant. What is relevant is reproducible results. The greatest scientists in history are great precisely because they broke with the consensus.

There is no such thing as consensus science. If it's consensus, it isn't science. If it's science, it isn't consensus. Period.”

― Michael Crichton January 2003
by zedman
Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:Yeah I guess... although he'd have to average about 5 goals per game. WIth that kid, anythings possible I suppose :lol:

and the nine guys above him all get zeros for the rest of the year..
by zedman
Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Blue and green should never be seen.

And you're making some massive assumptions based on stuffing around with some colours of a template marbles. Just have some fun mate.

i think thats an outstanding jumper, only took 5 minutes and my opinion is bias but it would be better than 40% of the SAAFL guernseys. blue & green is fine together (NFL - sea eagles)

youd attract more juniors with this one than the one you had now and people would wear it to public events more often than current MP jumper :D

who wears their club guernsey to public events? :shock:
by zedman
Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

4 rounds left. Top 3 should win their next 3. Eliz win all 4. Round 18 havens and clg will decide top spot. Whoever wins, gets top spot. Fight for 5th will go down to the wire. Next weeks game between the parkland dwellers is massive. Down the bottom Trinity are a big chance to avoid relegation. Next week's game against Greenacres will decide Trinity's fate.

My final 5:

CLG
Elizabeth
NH
CBOC
Westminster

Relegation:

Para Hills and brahma

we have 12 goals difference to make up on NHFC dols so why would you not back your own club to win?

Don't you like being favourites Zed[WINKING FACE]

ditto dols..

we will wear the favorites tag with pride if its warranted but its not at this stage.. 8)

statistically, factually and with the latest form in mind the favorites are actually EFC despite them sitting in 3rd position on the ladder..
by zedman
Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 8 2014

so it looks like the GF teams have been decided already! :)

how have the opposition found the CLG C grade?..we managed to get into 3rd spot after saturdays win..the team has only been going for just over a year and we are really proud of what they have achieved so far..can they match it all with the 2 top sides or are they just making up the numbers?

@ TEX07 and I were actually only discussing over the wkend that CLG could cause a few upsets in the finals. Your C grade are a 10 goal better side at home (the 10.15am start ain't no good for us NE clubs) but even when we played you blokes on our home deck had some handy players going around.

The ruckmen (number 10??) and full forward (brown?) are quality players and tore us up on both occasions. Throw in a couple of pacy midfielders, which go a long way in D grade footy, and think you could knock off one of the top two.

Should finish third with Salisbury (A) and PAOC (H) to finish off with.

thanks hefty..#10 played CHF in our A grade grand final last year but wouldnt come to any training sessions for various reasons so its down you go..browny has hundreds of games and goals of experience..hes nearly 40 i reckon but still a goal sneak..appreciate the feedback mate..
by zedman
Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah, a bit rich complaining that an oval is too dry in the middle of winter.

Still runs the bloody wrong way though ;)
Would Rosewater be one of the only ground that runs East-West? I've tried thinking of others but cant think of many, only ones that maybe similar perhaps PNU is a little bit that way, and Gaza?

rosewater, plympton, unley, para hills?, cbc, seaton?, houghton?..
Don't think Para Hills, Seaton or Houghton are? Although i've probably got my bearings wrong when i've been to those grounds :lol:

What about Athelstone :-k

google maps PG.. :)
by zedman
Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Robran wrote:Well done to harvey great effort 2 years in a row is some sort of effort dont care who u r..so with one rd remaining wat r peoples thoughts on Team of the year.. Grand finalist and medal winner

might wear #2 for you guys mate..
by zedman
Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

They've done a helluva job too. Unfortunately for our opposition teams, none of the money was spent on renovating the away rooms :D

they look fine to me.. :)

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/attachments/mastering-forum/181489d1278358411-post-photos-your-mastering-room-ideal-outside-toilet-v-inside-toilet1.jpg
by zedman
Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It'd be pretty funny if you didn't pick em in the B's :lol:
Yeah sorry boys we cant win this week, I didn't pick us on the Footy forum :lol:
Just on our Bgrade Saturday was the best win I have been involved in as a coach thus far. To be 40 points down at one stage and 5 goals down at half time to come back was outstanding. Half the side I have at the moment went through last year 0 and 18 in 5reserves and for them to get to the prelim this year is a mighty effort and with the same attitude we haven't stopped yet. OK enough pumping up our tyres. ;)

well done arch..momentum in football is nearly impossible to counter..ride the wave!
by zedman
Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

congratulations to Q on his win..fantastic club man for the HDFC and an excellent player..
by zedman
Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whose gonna win the d6 medal. Surely it's out of long from the farmers j Williams from roseys and blackfries ruckman.

Cooper always polls well and wsfc have won lots of games.

well done to coops..classy player and a top bloke as well..spent a winter driving him off and on from ferryden park to st marys for training..level headed and a great footy mind..
by zedman
Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

congratulations to the WOSFC on saturdays win..they are playing with massive belief and have momentum the size of a tsunami..a great mix of older heads and young enthusiasm across all the lines..we won the first and last quarters but the second and more importantly the third were all WOS and they scored more heavily than we did..game over..

old scholar clubs seem find something extra in finals..there is an invisible bond between them all no matter the age and so many are mates before they are team mates..this is what they seem to be able to draw on in important games and that can make them very, very dangerous..playing the game at kenilworth is a gift for the dragons as its almost like a second home to them..they have the defenders to curb the 3 haven forwards..but can they win 4 weeks in a row?..i think they can but they will need to do everything right for 120 minutes..best of luck to both teams this weekend..we wish we were there in our first year in a new division but it wasn't to be..

a shout out to the trolls and rumour mongers seen on here in the last few days..stay classy lads..the footy gods are watching.. :)
by zedman
Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biggest Finals Upsets

But, you're working on the assumption that the majority of a team were all in the same year of high school. I don't think it quite works like that.

this is what i said 2 weeks ago on the Div 5 thread which seems to be the gist of the discussion..

"old scholar clubs seem find something extra in finals..there is an invisible bond between them all no matter the age and so many are mates before they are team mates..this is what they seem to be able to draw on in important games and that can make them very, very dangerous.."

i have played for an OS club that won a premiership that we werent supposed to win..but being an OS club is by no means THE factor in who wins..district/suburban clubs can still replicate the great team bonding we find with OS clubs..there are hundreds of successful examples of that..in the end the best team with the best momentum on the day wins..its as boringly simple as that.. :)
by zedman
Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

Dent played AFL at Hawthorn, played in Sturts last premiership,coached Edwardstown to a Div 2 flag and more recently coached Happy Valley to a flag. Pretty fair credentials for a Div 5 club. Plus he is notorious for signing big names. Whoever beats CLG will be premiers. Good get for the lions. :)

you would think so yankman..they were close to going straight through div 5 this year and are the team to beat at this stage alongside elizabeth..not sure how robb stark sees them coming 8th..

CLG - finished 3rd, natural improvement sees them in the GF and early favorite
Elizabeth - finished 4th, good recruiting announced already and may become favorites after 9 rounds
CBCOC - strong B grade and good A grade squad, need to be a bit more consistent but can push for a top 2 spot with some recruits
Para Hills - appear to have gained some good players and had an awesome record at home in 2014, dark horse i reckon
Blackfriars - play a great style of football and have picked up 2 real good players with more to come perhaps?

Woodville South - maybe losing a few good ones to the country, could finish higher though under porters guidance
Rosewater - have better depth than previously in div 5 and with some pick ups could get a few places higher in their first year back
Greenacres - even with solid recruiting they have still lost some good ones as well, no depth in the B grade when injuries come
Adelaide Lutheran - relied on a few individuals to win some games last year..lacking class on the edges, somebody has to come 9th
Pulteney - seem to be on a spiral down but college clubs are known for changing things around very quickly
by zedman
Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

So apparently St Pauls had their required player signatures months ago, have a few handy sponsors, full support from the school and are shaping up quite nicely. Interesting times ahead...

Could be a force in D6.
Has a coach been named??
Yeah "GOD" himself. Geoff Riddle .

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Tom-Delonge-WTF-Blink-182-Gif-Classic.gif
by zedman
Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

His good mates with few lads out there, I'm sure his trained there aswell couple times

Yeah, I know Mike a little bit, he'd be caught between a rock and a hard place, has mates at Smithfield where he played all his juniors and through Elizabeth where he spent a few years and is good mates with Dyl.
At the end of the day, as long as he's having a kick and enjoying himself is what matters.
Yeah that's it its a shame if he leaves cause his a good player but we're gald we have webber back at the same time cause his crucial to our side and hard to stop when his on but we just hope Taylor makes his mind up! Does anyone know if he has signed?

Smithfield Elizabeth Taylor, Michael Pending 2015-02-11
by zedman
Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Half Back Flanker wrote:Not much talk of Lockleys on here atm.......You'd be liking that hey Zed ;) 8)

mate..with the aloisi's, robb's and ashby's of the world cutting, ripping and shredding everything to pieces in div 6 there is nothing to talk about..im focusing on 2016 now.. :)
by zedman
Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 3 - 2015

make Kilburn stay in div 3 they deserve it after the crap that happen this year they look like they will have a semi decent team this year

salisbury west out of div 3..kilburn back up to div 3..woodville south back to div 4..brahma back to div 5 and either 9 teams and a bye in div 6 or see if somebody wants to come up from div 7..this view is taken with my lockleys hat firmly in place.. 8)
by zedman
Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

Blackwood?

FFS, you are being more annoying than usual today.

Blackwood just got turfed for not bringing in an extra side.

You also don't appear to have grasped the concept that your club has pulled their nomination of a 4th side.

Division 7 is not a virus. :roll:

Smarten up, or I swear to god I'll ask admin to change your password and not tell you.

marbles needs to concentrate on C1 then if they are not even in div 7 or 8 ..how ironic..game over.. :)
by zedman
Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

Adelaide University Football Club - The Balcks
Amateur Sports Team

https://www.facebook.com/BobNeil130?fref=nf

Go the Balcks! :)
by zedman
Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CONFIRMED Trial games 2015

Q. wrote:Who with?

hackham hawks making the journey north..
by zedman
Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |