Search found 11 matches

Return

Re: BL&G Football League

lovetotalkfooty wrote:Any one able to give me info on ben schiller and scott rogasch . PM. Some details

Ben Schiller will be playing at Tanunda next season, not sure on Scott.
by Panther32
Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

manbitesdog wrote:Brahma signed Tim Aloisi last night looks like they are pulling a decent side together

There's a quote about those that learn nothing from history being deemed to repeat it (hi Kilburn)
by jo172
Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I find it quite funny these blokes go running back now they are in Div 6. Mates with a few of the guys and don't try and tell me money isn't involved as they are not shy in letting you know.

LTTF did you like the guided tour Sunday?
by The Informer
Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lovetotalkfooty wrote:Why will no team come up from div 7 or down from div 5?

Kilburn to div 3, Salisbury to div 5, luthiers or woody south to div 6

Anyone?

Think Pultney might be the best bet for the drop down to div 6. From what I've heard I think they may be in for another long year.
by BFG
Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Precisely. By the sounds of it, Brahma aren't holding him back because they feel like being pricks about it. It seems the way it all went about was a lack of respect from the clubs point of view. Which is fair enough. They have the right to due diligence with all contractual matters..

Players seem to want it all 1 way a bit these days. If a club doesn't hold up their end of a contract its panic stations and mud slinging, but if a player doesn't withhold his end of the deal it seems like they cry foul as well.. If a club is expected (as it should) to uphold their side of the contract signed, then so should the player
by human_torpedo
Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

As a long time Demons member to see the way the lads played on Saturday was extreme disappointing as they were clearly the best side all year.

WOS were far too good on the day and thoroughly deserved their win, congratulations guys.

What is also disappointing in some of the comments on this forum regarding EPFC and northern clubs from ill informed elitist posters.

"LMA - Immature, poor sportsmanship by EP" Now I was there and your water boy was just giving it to our players non stop and it was your supporter who came down to the fence to have a crack at Woodward which inflamed the situation and he knew it. People in glass houses?

Now not for one second do I condone Woodward's behavior and actions. I sincerely hope that he is dealt with accordingly. The guy who came in after was an EPFC supporter but I have only seen him a couple of times before and he not a member of our club. I believe there will be action taken against him as well.

"WOS Dragons - Woodward is a peasant" Really? Is that the best and most appropriate comment you can come up with as an old scholar. Surely something more eloquent from your list of adjectives is more appropriate from such highly educated person such as yourself.

"LMA - Give them their own league". What a absolutely joke. What do you guys really want, an exclusive old scholars - university competition run by elitist snobs from Adelaide, Unley & surrounding parklands. Although it would probably be the most sanitised competition we would ever see it also most likely be the most boring. Yelling from the sidelines would be banned and "Well done chaps" would be the order of the day.

All clubs have their good and bad, both players & supporters alike but making it personal based on demographics is highly offensive. Have I made derogatory comments about WOS lack of parking, their facilities and their couch, no I haven't. The Ch9AFL competition has been made stronger by the clubs from all parts of Adelaide and to single out one area is pure hypocrisy.
by Wazz17
Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

With some Westies boys and Units guys today.
Brahma players were here and gone again. What a shambles is what everyone was saying

Hickey
Leigh
Aloisi
Motley
Steele
Brooks

All are gone. The money is there and they are there. The money dries up and they are off

just got a call from one of the 6 named who are leaving the revolving door at B Lodge
Seems like 2 more are also on the march. Last one out turn off the lights
lol

lol lol lol. We can all lol but the fact remains that B lodge will be without 6-8 players from this years team in 2017
Gonski. The cash dries up and the players disappear. Another year and another year of dramas at the b lodge
Players without a heart and a club without a soul. Without $$$$$$ the players always go to the next club with $$$$

Does anyone know if the money has actually dried up or are we just assuming that?

All would just be assuming. All this talk about $$$ a Brahma is ridiculous. Do they pay? Yes they have never hidden that. But in my time at the club in the past they have always been wise with their money. Not saying they have got it right every time but they have always done their best to get it right. Is it a possibility that some of these players leave because they get better offers else where because Brahma doesn't pay as much as what everyone thinks?
by Bigshow82
Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

The_Informer wrote:They can come join us, think we average about 2 points a game, im sure a large coke and a packet of chips will get some players to our club?

Coke and chips?

Coke.JPG
chips.jpg
by The Bedge
Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Supporter of the Tossers since inception and have been able to get more involved over last few years. Club is definitely up to something currently and in the future, with the Pavilion definitely helping build comradery in an already close-knit playing group and volunteers alike.

Build some ******* changerooms would ya
by Q.
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

Geez, Greenacres struggling. Only had ~30 for their trial games tonight with a handful of ring ins from other clubs having a run amongst that.
It is only a trial though, reckon we haven't even got 30 lined up for our trial games yet, but we have enough on the books for 3 sides still.

Actually changed my mind, reckon they will struggle - maybe not with numbers, but with quality.

Maniotis, Clark-Rantasa x2, Wheaton, Asfaha and probably Peter Smith all moving on, that is literally their best 6 players from last season.

Very disappointed to hear these bloke moving on as the club bent over to help all of them at one time or another including financially... I hoped they would stay which meant the new blokes that have since joined would have given better numbers around the club along with a fair amount of ability.
I guess its easier to follow rather than be at the front of the line where you can't hide.
Wheats would not be in that category, top bloke, pretty fair footballer... wish him all the best.
by turk186
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |