Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Soooooo, how's this weather?

BUMP!

Nice and warm day today...went to cash a large bag of cans and bottles at the Scouts recycling depot at Elizabeth West...walk out with cash and cross the road...walk 10 metres...minding my own business I went to take another step...spot 60cm Brown Snake sunning itself in the gutter about a metre away...jump 6 foot sideways...snake shits its pants also and slithers off...not the first time I've been within 10 foot of a Brown Snake...
by The Apostle
Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

I Got 5th best on ground in Under 11s at Elizabeth eagles and was awarded a voucher for a happy meal.
by westy
Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott Watch

Yep, and here is what 99% of Australians do when they see Snake in the grass Bill Shorten at a media conference or question time in parliament
by Bully
Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott Watch

Wow - with no media bias during an election campaign to whinge about the ALP followers resort to posting photos of potatoes to argue their politcial stance.

LOL... now where can I find a picture of someone clutching at straws?
by scoob
Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Federal Government proposes a price on carbon.

A rocket has just lifted off from florida to study the reason why the planet mars went from an apparent water covered surface, to its current state of dry dust.

There is no need to spend that amount as I already know the reason why! THEY DIDNT HAVE A CARBON TAX :D !!
by Bully
Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BL&G Football League

Spies tell me that Kapunda are getting a few quality young locals back this season. Zero point (and probably zero dollar) A graders are like gold and should give Buckets more to work with in 2014
Are Kapunda losing one of its best back to his home club in the Northern Areas? Taylor)
I believe that's true Poultry. Has given the Bombers six years of great service and knocked back better offers elsewhere many times. Twice club captain and (I think) five times B&F at the club. Won the Association medal last season in one of the best country comps in the state. Twice State Country Football Championships rep. Brad Taylor is a class act and has certainly earned the right to head back to help out his foundation club.
by roodog
Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |