Search found 13 matches

Return

Re: HFL Central Division

On another note, just heard whispers of a big name appointment as coach of Ironbank for next season...... should be a lot of coverage on Triple M for the Thunderers & will be entertaining for the entire league!
No doubt will bring a lot of coverage to the league .. good appointment by the thunderers :D

Just got wind too. Thought he had a SANFL gig with all the vacancies. Obviously not :shock:

i have my doubts that this could be true. if it is, i ronbank must have more money than sense , cause he wouldnt be cheap and would have to give up his weekend radio work. as i said, sounds a bit far fetched.

Yeah appoint a legend of SA football with AFL experience who has coached in the SANFL and WAFL and has a huge media profile........makes no sense at all :roll: :roll:
by One Club Player
Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Massive fail HFL :evil:

I don't agree with everyone bagging Mt Lofty for trying to stay up, but seriously the HFL Board has handled this terribly. Why go through the theatrics of last week if you were going to reject them anyway. Will they explain what new information came up in the last week.

It seems there are definitely two sets of rules in the HFL. We all know what will happen next year if they want to come up again and it's IB, TV or Shanty in the gun.
by One Club Player
Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 DT/SC Discussion

Banker wrote:How do we get qtr by qtr SC scores this year?

Follow Supercoach Paige on Twitter or Facebook
by One Club Player
Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Premier League 2014

Stefan Martin has to fail sooner or later [-o< [-o<
by One Club Player
Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FYI you will find that the ATO auditors are now starting to look harder at local clubs and guess who is going to be responsible for accounting practices and tax avoidance - cash payment- issues

This is awesome. Those ATO audit men can man the gate, canteen, bar, BBQ and collect player subs to check all the cash coming in. The hard working volunteers all clubs have will finally get to watch the footy. About time we got something for our tax dollars.
by One Club Player
Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Champ wrote: everyone is on here speculating what everyone else is doing/paying. Why do you all bother - truth is because NO-ONE trully knows what each is paying

No one apart from you apparently............or are you actually Daniel Motlop?
by One Club Player
Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How anybody on here can seriously critisise Echunga for "buying" a flag is beyond me. Last how many premierships have been won by Barker, Uri's and Mt Lofty..........no money going around in any of those sides :roll:

Regardless of your position on relegation you cannot deny that what Echunga achieved this year was absolutely incredible and may never be achieved again. Hat's off to them. Don't disrespect it with cheap shots about money from your little glasshouse!
by One Club Player
Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Elite League 2015

355 - Darkside got 2031
by One Club Player
Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Shield Grand Final Thread

Cheers Q.........Had some bloody dud efforts which cost me my work GF but enough to get up in 2 out of 3. Hard this time of year when selection plays such a big part.

Thanks for another top year Reb. You do an amazing job. I only know 1 or 2 blokes in the Hogg but its the first league I check the results in.
by One Club Player
Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Premier League 2016

Premier League Semi Finals Preview

1st Semi Final – Delicious vs. Ben Rolfsburgers

Looking at the four Semi Final teams line up I reckon the two strongest teams are lining up against each other in the first Semi Final. Ben Rolfsburgers has an all gun side with Delicious fielding 21 guns plus the problematic Christian Petracca. Of course valleys could be ready to unleash a recovered Aaron Hall but at this stage there is no way of this scribe viewing this eventuality. Looking at the lineups I believe that the Rolfs have the firepower to send Delicious out in straight sets even if Aaron Hall is in reserve for valleys. It would be a pretty harsh straight sets exit too to cop Hondo and the Rolfs but this is Premier League and not Divvy IV here. I reckon the Rolfs can advance to face the Underdogs in next weeks Preliminary Final.

My tip – Ben Rolfsburgers

2nd Semi Final – Captain Who? vs. Richo Richo Man

Richo Richo Man appears to have struck the Finals Jackpot this week as I reckon Groover is dead set cooked. Hell, even the REBCats would be a chance against a side that is carrying Brodie Smith, Sam Kerridge, Jack Silvagni and Mitch Brown. Still, if Mitch Brown can somehow repeat last weeks frankly bullshit score then Captain Who might just be on to something. Richo Richo also has a plonker on the field in Gresham who might have been drafted into Richo's team to cover Tom Liberatore perhaps. Another problem, as he is for us all that have him is the absolutely spudful efforts of Josh Gibson in recent weeks. He followed up a shitty fifty with another shitty fifty that had SuperCoaches muttering never again. Surely this week Gibbo comes good and Brown spuds up. If that happens that's a mighty swing to CoverKing right there.

My tip - Richo Richo Man

Good luck to all finalists.

regards,

REB

Yo Reb - if you click on the Game Day during the week you can see the full squads. Looks like Delicious is carrying Stringer on the pine in his forward line
by One Club Player
Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Premier League 2017

Bloody hell, ranked number 1 on points, ranked number 18 (that's last) on head to head :shock: Need some wins soon!
by One Club Player
Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 20 - The Finals Countdown

Scored 2,639.........lost by 191!
by One Club Player
Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Premier League 2019

Has Been - 278 + Marshall vs Twisties - Gaff, Macrae, Dunkley & Daniel.

Should be close, hoping Marshall doesn't pull out one of his monster scores.

**** Marshall 117 to 3qtr time. Not the first time he's sunk me this year :evil:

*edit* Macrae and Dunkley junk it up nicely to get the win by 9 pts =D>

Boooo...........although somehow I managed to get back into the eight despite loosing :shock:
by One Club Player
Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |