Search found 73 matches

Return

Re: Crows reserves supporters

I have always followed Adelaide in the AFL and Sturt in the SANFL, my allegiances will always be with Sturt.
I was thinking about getting an Adelaide membership a couple of years ago leading into the move to AO as I live in walking distance to the ground, in the end I couldn't validate doing so as it would mean a full weekend of going to the footy as I'll always go to Sturt games when I can....the girlfriend wouldn't be happy basically so I canned it and I'm glad I did. I've pretty well given up on AFL now because of all the bull$hit that goes with it. The lies, scandals, hype and total lack of credibility as a true sporting competition and it's total lack of direction in the future.
Unfortunately this has now spread to the SANFL more than ever with the advent of AFL reserves. I'm getting prepared to totally giving up on footy in the next five years if we keep going the way we are headed.
by CUTTERMAN
Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rounds 2 - Sturt v Adelaide Post Game

Don't know official crowd but I'm guessing 3500 at Unley today. I will be generous and give the Crows 300 at most.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a bunch of fake supporters supporting a fake team. Well done on the win Sturt.
As compared to a fake SANFL club that's been pimped off to the AFL being portrayed as the Magpies, it's like a footy version of 'A Weekend at Bernie's'.
Talk about fake and gullible supporters!
For the record my 'like' of your post was accidental in trying to hit the quote tab.
by CUTTERMAN
Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 3 LIVE scores

He also suggested that it was wrong that Sommerton was playing for them
by CUTTERMAN
Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 3 LIVE scores

Just heard Warren Partland on RPH.
Wazza, YOU ARE A CHAMPION!!
Keep up the good journalism, say what you think and not what the mainstream media tells you to think....or the chief footy writer for that matter.
Well done. =D> =D>

What he say??
He was very strong on Magpies not being called magpies, call them Power res. Also said they've got too many advantages and that it's crap. Went on to give a serve to J. Allen being at Norwood.
You'd guess that Partland and Rucci are great work mates.
Audio link would be good if someone can.
by CUTTERMAN
Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

That's a disgrace. But it's "all good promotion of the SANFL"
F*** me.
by CUTTERMAN
Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL in the SANFL discussion/debate

Anyone know what Nathan Kraquer is doing for a job in Adelaide now? I mean it's not like he can live on $400/week for playing footy is it.
by CUTTERMAN
Mon May 05, 2014 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL related media articles

I read that today also. Great article and good to see someone else thinking outside the square
by CUTTERMAN
Wed May 07, 2014 6:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 6 - Port Magpies v Sturt @ Alberton (Sun 11/5)

I was commenting on No Mercy's post directly. So get stuffed
by CUTTERMAN
Fri May 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port v Sturt - Post Match wrap up

Poor crowd between two old rivals.....well between Sturt and a pimped out whore that they choose to call the Magpies.
by CUTTERMAN
Mon May 12, 2014 2:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spoke with a Crows fan, who is recently a Power fan, because they are winning you see…
Anyway, after I told him it was unfair that Port have the advantage of AFL players on their list as well as former league standard Magpies to top up their list, he then told me that the SANFL clubs are currently benefitting from AFL players on loan from Port that the SANFL clubs have no claim to.
I told him that no, all Port players now play for the Magpies, but he said that was only the Crows that have a reserves team and that Port are graciously continuing to loan their players out to SANFL clubs.
I told him he didn't know what he was talking about.
He stormed off!

Now I credit 99% of people who use this forum with more knowledge of the debate than him, but there are many out there with as little knowledge as Mr Crow/Power, passing off their opinions as gospel.
The situation is impossible! When confronted with such stupidity how can we win opinion over?
Even less hope of any reasonable discussion concerning this issue when all media is coerced into one bland rhetorical mantra of all things AFL. Not to mention the lemmings that can't think for themselves that feed on it.
by CUTTERMAN
Tue May 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Tribunal News & Discussions

Head butting then! Up it to 10 :)
by CUTTERMAN
Wed May 14, 2014 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Long winded but there's similar issues in English Soccer.

"Former Leeds United and England defender Tony Dorigo has joined in criticism of the Football Association’s plans for Premier League B teams, warning of unfair consequences for clubs lower down the English pyramid.
Dorigo said the proposal by an FA commission to accommodate reserve sides from top-flight clubs in a new division between League Two and the Conference was a “threat to the game’s traditions” and a scenario in which “small clubs pay for mistakes at the top.”
Last week, a panel led by FA chairman Greg Dyke announced a range of ideas for restructuring English football and improving the performance of the national squad.
The introductions of B teams – a feature of professional football in other European counties – was one of a number of recommendations which also included tighter enforcement of work-permit rules for non-EU players and a rethink of the English loan system.
Dyke warned that England faced a “bleak future” without radical and sweeping change.
But the prospect of a ‘League Three’ created for the purpose of providing second-string Premier League line-ups with competitive games against established teams has been roundly derided and Dorigo said lower-league sides would potentially be marginalized as a result of the swell of foreign players in the Premier League.
The 48-year-old, who won nine England caps during his years with Leeds, said: “I can’t deny that the game needs to change but the problem isn’t with the lower leagues. It’s with the failure of English football over many years to pay attention to the number of foreign players we’ve got in the Premier League.
“Basically, it’s gone too far and it’s been allowed to go to far. It should have been tackled at the top a long time ago. Something drastic needs to happen but B teams are a threat to the game’s traditions and fabric. Proper, lower-league football has always been part of the fabric in England. That shouldn’t change.
“Putting B teams into the lower divisions is like making the small clubs pay for big mistakes at the top. They can’t be the casualties in this.
“And if I was a Premier League manager, would I want my best kids playing in League Three anyway? I don’t think so. I’d want to loan them out to the Championship – and that avenue is already there.”
The FA commission, a group which included former Leeds manager Howard Wilkinson and ex-United full-back Danny Mills, was convened with the specific remit to find ways to improve the standard of players on offer to the England manager.
Dorigo was part of England’s World Cup squad in 1990, the last time the national side reached the semi-finals of that tournament, but he said attempts to improve international results should not neglect clubs below the Premier League or the Championship.
The FA commission is proposing that B teams be eligible for promotion and relegation but should not be allowed to climb above League One.
“Nobody wants to lose out in these scenarios and inevitably someone has to,” Dorigo said. “The national team is falling short and we all know it. But I think this comes down to priorities.
“If your main interest is the national team then you’ll probably support these plans.
“If you support a lower league club and that’s where your heart is, you’re not going to welcome B teams or anything like that. A lot of people live for club football.
“Basically, we’re behind the curve. Countries like Spain have kept a lid on foreign players while in England they’ve done nothing.
“That’s a problem, definitely, but it shouldn’t be solved at a cost to teams with years and years of history.”"
by CUTTERMAN
Wed May 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not to mention that some of these kids are then playing against the clubs they were drafted from in the first place which increases the disadvantage again.

You do realize that once they CHOOSE to nominate for the draft and CHOOSE to leave their SANFL clubs, they are no longer your players... so that means that the argument of them playing against their own club null and void....
Incredible that you fail to comprehend the simplest of points
by CUTTERMAN
Fri May 16, 2014 1:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Potential mature age recruits from SANFL

Oooohhhh please, can't wait for more of our players that we've developed over the last 5-10 years on a drip fed budget to be snapped up by an AFL club for a half of f-all drip fed payment (if you're lucky) only to have them play against us in a state league comp.
Where do we sign?
by CUTTERMAN
Thu May 29, 2014 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard Keith Thomas on 891 on Saturday, he said that 'Port Magpies don't want any advantages in the SANFL as it would diminish any achievements that they earned.' Not sure what he deems to be advantages or not.
He went on to say that Port will be affected next year by losing their juniors and zones. (I'm guessing that he deems this to be enough of a disadvantage to even out the $3m that they are breaking the salary cap by each week and having full time players)
He then went on to say just how important it was for the AFL to get equalisation right to make the comp fair and even for clubs struggling off the field.
So on one hand PAFC don't want any advantages over true SANFL clubs (but are sure as hell willing to take them and argue for them) and quite happy to accept a blatantly unfair competition, yet on the other they're demanding equalisation and fairness in the AFL.
The hypocrisy was laughable as was his stuttering delivery of the nonsense he was trying to push. One can only assume he's smart enough not to believe his own bull$hit.

Seriously how thick are some of you people, all you can say now that Port area winning games is we have a advantage. How do we have a advantage when the SANFL clubs are the one that put this proposal towards PAFC. Everything that we have this year was given to us by the 8 SANFL clubs, we didn't steal, we didn't cheat for it, we didn't pay for it, it was given to us. This is what 7 of the 8 SANFL clubs wanted.

If you want to have a cry like a 2 year old baby, stop crying about PAFC and go and cry to the clubs that wanted this.
Actually the main gist of the post was about Keith Thomas saying that Port didn't want any advantage in the SANFL as it would diminish any achievements. That being said, he's not doing anything about stopping these advantages is he. If Port truly didn't want these advantages they'd keep Magpies as a true SANFL team and put their AFL reserves elsewhere. But no, they chose to start doing this a few years ago by default. And again, what was promised in the One Club proposal???? "Port Magpies will never be Power reserves"....hmmmm.
I'm just pointing out what your CEO is putting forward in the media and the hypocritical claptrap that it is.
If we're going to follow your way of thinking shall we discuss the stadium deal at Footy Park? That's what Port agreed to so stop complaining. But no, it was everyone else's fault. Or shall we use the scenario of Port Magpies being a separate entity to Power? That's what you signed up to yet again who did you blame for it??? Let me guess. Everybody else?
Get my point?
Once again we have Port supporters willing to tar everybody else with blame when it suits you yet none of it falls back on you when it's your club that's pushed for unfair advantages.
I'd suggest you should comaining to your CEO if you don't like the message he puts out in public.
by CUTTERMAN
Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 12 - Sturt v Port @ Envestra Park (Sat 28/6)

So your franchise apparently has 50k members, they have no home game in either comp and only about 500 turn up to Unley.... what passion!
What flogs.
by CUTTERMAN
Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I notice that "you'll just have to get better" argument never comes up when discussing all things AFL. Then it's about equalisation, salary caps, equity of the draw, stadium deals and blaming anyone but themselves for their woes. There's no mirrors down at Foulberton
by CUTTERMAN
Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 12 - Sturt v Port - POST GAME Discussion

Nup not me. But maybe the bloke has a point.
by CUTTERMAN
Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Whicker Retires

I just hope we can get someone that will champion the 8 traditional SANFL clubs and the competition itself. All, it seems, that we've had recently are AFL lapdogs. The two AFL licences are done, AO is done, sort Footy Park out and let's start getting back to focusing on backing in the clubs that are what the league is actually about.
by CUTTERMAN
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port 2014 - Pre-Season/General Discussion

Not sure if it's been raised anywhere, but interested to know what non-magpie-supporting power fans think of the 'never tear us apart' gimmick? I know if Carlton tried to force on me an affiliation with a club I didn't support I'd be pretty pissed off.
Considering they killed of The Magpies all by themselves I think it's the biggest load of navel gazing wank I've ever heard.
by CUTTERMAN
Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Tribunal News & Discussions

As a Sturt member I'd like to say a few things.
I don't condone certain actions from the Sturt Cheer Squad. They are repeated and have been over time. These actions are way overboard, juvenile, inappropriate and unwarranted. Unfortunately, while the SCS put a lot of their own time into the club, which is commendable, there are elements within that are hurting the club itself. A few years ago there was someone who tried to sort this crap out, they did a good job of it but circumstances changed, as they do, yet the same trouble makers are there. These people aren't doing the club any favours in where we're trying to go, the SCS members that give their time and don't cause trouble are to be commended. Unfortunately the others need to change or move on. That we get to a point where an idiot player reacts to an idiot supporter in such a way says it's time for a change for the better. I'm sure people running both Sturt and West have more pressing issues than dickhead supporters and players to worry about.
by CUTTERMAN
Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Rezoning

So will some of these PAFC supporters finally now admit the Magpies are finally KAPUT DEAD NADA ??????

A 143 years of Magpie teamS history and zones destroyed !!!

Well done SANFL you really have excelled in destroying a once great competition.

RIP Magpies.

Get stuffed SANFL !!!!!!!!!!!
Umm, it was Ports choice to have a reserves team not the SANFL's, they gave them the option. Port were well down that path over the previous few years when stacking the Magpies with "disgruntled" players mini drafted to other clubs. Port could've honoured their Magpie heritage and kept them as a wholistic SANFL team that competed under the same SANFL salary cap....they chose not to.
Bit rich to blame the SANFL for that.
by CUTTERMAN
Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL scheduling - First week of finals announced

whingers trying to make a deal out of everything?
You are a strange one Benny

You answer Cutterman's post by calling whoever, but presumably those complaining about the finals clash, whingers then "like" Aerie's reply to it. :?

Because aerie came up with a good reason why that was the case.
Aerie explained WHY this may happen, he never said it was a good reason for it to happen!
Stop projecting! You'll go blind.
As for your whinging term. I think supporters have every right to express concern if this was to happen AND feel duped if it does. Not that any supporter had any choice in this farce but it was never pointed out that our finals were going to be farmed out to the Burbs at the last minute all because of the lack of foresight of the f***witts running the comp, those prostituting the comp and the possibility of two AFL home finals.
I'm sure Benny if Adelaide were to have a home final moved interstate due to an AFL whim you'd be whinging also.
But I'm stating the obvious. AFL supporters have got the patent when it comes to whinging in this state.
by CUTTERMAN
Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

“Crows patron Rob Gerard’s dream of taking the Adelaide Football Club out of the Oval to play in a covered inner-city stadium after the 2026 Commonwealth Games may need to be fulfilled sooner than he imagined.”

It appears $600 mill has been wasted on a 10-12 year stop gap solution like we predicted.

Victoria Park has plenty of open space available near the city..... :roll:

Do we have the 2026 Commonwealth Games secured for Adelaide?

Prediction when new city stadium is confirmed to be built.

Booney will again backflip and claim he agreed all along. :roll:
And Port did the heavy lifting
by CUTTERMAN
Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Interesting to read that Port currently have 18 AFL players that qualify for SANFL finals. Whether or not they win or just make the GF it will be the biggest disgrace to have happened to this comp for as long as I can remember.
Meanwhile in the WAFL East Perth Prostitutes are two games clear on top with two rounds to go. Like Port Prostitutes they haven't won a flag for over a decade. Low and behold both are flooded with AFL players and look like waltzing their way to premierships.
What a joke.
by CUTTERMAN
Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whether it happens or not isn't the point, either way it's a blight on a sporting competition. The actual point is that they should be addressed as invitational teams that participate for the only reason they're there for...to get games into their reserve players, that's all. No finals, no Magarey.
Once this is in place they can jerk themselves off as much as they want of who they are, what they're playing for and why. Buddha can say what he wants and KY Keithy doesn't have to correct him. $ommerton can delude himself for another three years if he wants as he'll be irrelevant.
**** them off!
by CUTTERMAN
Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yep. Requires no more tinkering with top up players, half arsed "salary caps", finals qualifications etc etc.
It's a no brainer.
by CUTTERMAN
Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No finals no Magarey is equally a pipedream other than on here. Yes there'll be a review as there was always going to be. Some changes around top up players will be about as far as that goes I'd imagine. The rest I think isn't much more than people on here trying to justify a year of whinging. For all the doom and gloom it's been a good year for the competition.
How do you qualify it being a good year or better than any other year? Wasn't it meant to enhance the league while keeping its integrity? I don't see how it can be argued that it's enhanced anything nor can anyone argue that there's any integrity in having two teams with a salary cap 13x that of the other clubs has any resemblance of integrity. At a time when AFL clubs are screaming for equity between clubs it's a bit rich to have this load of crap shoved down our throats.
by CUTTERMAN
Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Isn't this the same as what he drummed out last year when Port accepted the reserves model?
Any coincidence that it's been pulled out again just before a SANFL directors meeting?
Rusty should be asking questions of his beloved club about the One Club promises that the Magpies would never be a Power reserves team.....but that doesn't fit the agenda.
by CUTTERMAN
Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Unfortunately I can see some sad times ahead for the SANFL, Gilligan again stated yesterday that he is keen to look at a midseason draft by 2016, the AFL clubs could possibly raid the state leagues for talent and we have the scenerio where a team near the top of the SANFL ladder midseason suddenly loses players to the AFL, what a joke.
Even worse would be if the Crows or Port pick them up and we have a situation where the player plays against his old club in the same season

Don't be selfish. If this gets more players into the afl, the ultimate goal of almost every young player playing in the sanfl, this is pretty obviously a good thing for those players. Clubs cannot be selfish and they need to realise that they are not the final desired destination for most players

This isn't the 80s anymore where they were just poaching players. The sanfl is a stepping stone, whether you like it or not.
With respect....... F*** OFF!
by CUTTERMAN
Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL crowd numbers

Is it worth the Crows trying to involve their cheersquad with the SANFL?

Too complicated JK. Can you imagine having to go to cheering practice 4 nights a week, two sets of songs to learn, would they be the 20th Man, who'd make the apricot slice?

Mate, think, just think before you post. ;)
Maybe they could participate in a club organised march, or all wear tshirts given away by the club or rip off a soccer clubs pre game sing along.....
by CUTTERMAN
Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Seriously, the AFL, the self appointed "custodians of the game" are doing their best to completely f*** up all grades and leagues as best they can. If any sport in the world needed a base model of how to disenfranchise, polarise and undermine all facets of a sport they need to look no further than the VFL/AFL. It's rotting from the bottom up and they can't see it for all the money, greed and media sycophants that keep to the beat of the AFL drum for fear of losing their cut of the money pie.
Classic case of The Emperor has no clothes.
by CUTTERMAN
Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Qualifying Final - Norwood v Sturt @ AO (Sat T 30/8)

Is there a club sanctioned march?
What soccer pre game entertainment are we ripping off?
Do we get free tshirts paid for by the AFL?
And at what time after the match does the club drum up outrage in its supporters over concerns with the stadium deal?
These are pivotal elements in attending games of football these days I'm led to believe.
:)
by CUTTERMAN
Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1st Semi Final - Sturt v South @ Adelaide Oval (Sat 6/9)

Pleaded not guilty to rough conduct against Phillips. Tribunal found him not guilty.
Pleaded guilty to rough conduct against Jace Bode. Bartlett argued that the charge be downgraded from Intentional to Reckless.
Tribunal agreed.
by CUTTERMAN
Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1st Semi Final - Sturt v South @ Adelaide Oval (Sat 6/9)

Watch it for yourself if you can PP. Without wanting to get into an argument I think the Phillips one is more accidental, it looks like Bartlett has misjudged the ball, even Phillips has been caught under the ball a bit, tried to stop and caught Phillips low as he's jumped for the mark. I don't think it was a deliberate case of tunnelling.
As for the Bode one, Bartlett has come in late and got him high. I don't think it was malicious. Certainly not much worse than the late charge on Page which went without a down field free.
by CUTTERMAN
Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final - Port v South @ Adelaide Oval (Sun 14

Norwood v South even better for the comp
by CUTTERMAN
Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: adelaide oval SANFL experiance

If South are playing in the GF I'd consider going otherwise couldn't care.
by CUTTERMAN
Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

smac wrote:SMA isn't a profit centre.

And Kochy stopped whinging when it was pointed out he'd sold only 35% of corporate facilities, leading to his club not reaching profit forecasts for Adelaide Oval game day.

Never let facts get in the way of drumming up media spin for the masses.
by CUTTERMAN
Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I thought that would get a rise out of a few people. Hook, line and sinker haha

Wow, that was glorious..............you thought of that fish yourself and managed to see it through to your planned conclusion?

Superb.
:)
"I posted something on a forum and someone replied to it!"
"Hook, line and sinker!"
Boy oh boy wow-wee!!!!
by CUTTERMAN
Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Trial Games - LIVE UPDATES

Just about the most pathetic thing I've heard concerning footy. No wonder anything AFL is mind numbingly pathetic, throw into that the constant whining by AFL supporters about stadium deals, food pricing and waiting in lines.
Once upon a time going to the footy was just that. What a bunch of self important dickheads.
by CUTTERMAN
Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

After only brushing through this quickly I've no idea if this was an April Fools joke or not. The sad thing is that if this was true it's now probably the accepted norm of what SANFL footy has become not the exception or stupid April Fools joke.
by CUTTERMAN
Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 1 - Norwood v Sturt @ Coopers Stadium (Thur N 2/4)

Yep, Ben Hanson. He's ok and was at the 3/4 time huddle. Fraser Evans was the other guy to get a knee to the head. Sturt burnt chances infront of goal with at least four gettable goals in the last 1/4 missed and numerous in the first half.
by CUTTERMAN
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Reserve sides and those extra crowd predictions

Yep, the sanfl's prestige took a huge blow accepting those two bastard children. This site is dead now, interest at games is like amateur comp or worse at times.
2013 marked the beginning of the rot. With the power openly flaunting the rules, everyone who didn't have their head up their arse knew where things were headed and interest dropped significantly. 2014 was masked by the novelty of it all, but this year will reveal the future trend.
AND THIS!!
by CUTTERMAN
Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Lame excuses and I thought that Jake might have some balls on him, he's fuding figures and making excuses.
Sick of this shit. Who in authority will put their arse on the line and make a stand for the comp?
by CUTTERMAN
Wed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |