Raging Hooligans 2090

Isotopes 2392
Loose Husseys 2169

Elimination Finals

PowerFailure 2070
Leisas Lovelies 1953

Sturt B Team 2171
Failed Creation 2013

The finals are underway and already the strong teams have pushed their premiership claims strongly. The Isotopes have been arguably been the best side all season and they recorded their second win over the Loose Husseys in the Qualifying Final. In the other Quallie Rusty Cage claimed victory over the Raging Hooligans. This means that the Isotopes have earnt automatic promotion to Hogg Division V next season.

RustyCage are already in Division V (as are Sturt B) which means the other three promotion spots will go to Loose Husseys, Raging Hooligans and PowerFailure. Most of these teams are new but the exception to this is Raging Hooligans who have spent quite a few years in the lowest division and the Joker has now finally gone up.

In the knockout finals the Lovelies weren't in the race after not closing down that Bakery in the forward line and Failed Creation where well beaten by Sturt B Team. Despite the creation's first week exit, they are also a good chance to be promoted if teams drop out of the Hogg, which they always do.

So it's the week off then for Isotopes and RustyCage with the Raging Hooligans taking on Power Failure in the 1st Semi Final and the Loose Husseys up against Sturt B in the other. The top four teams have ruled supreme in this league this year so I'm expecting that the Husseys and the Hooligans will win through to the Preliminary Final.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: West Coast Eagles 2014

PatowalongaPirate wrote:
Eddie.JPG

What?

Turn it up. Eddie's head is twice as fat as that now.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

Yeah the Cricket would get rained off for sure Booney. ;)

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon 2014

I personally just cannot see how the EFC could take Hird back with open arms next season, caused way to much drama for one football club over a 12 to 24 month period. Lost a lot of respect for a bloke i once held in high regard.

How? He oversaw, as senior coach, a project of injections that numerous other AFL and NRL clubs undertook. They were investigated and 'found out'. He, on behalf of the club and players, whether coerced or threatened, took full responsibility. The longer this has gone on, the more respect I have gained for him, as when the fallout occurred I lost a lot!
What's his other option? Resign and walk away in a time where the club needs him. Everyone would have jumped down his throat then calling him gutless and a coward! Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I blame the media heavily for this commotion.

He took full responsibility LMAO.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lebron wrote:And apologies, Talia is a real chance but I think Eric Mackenzie, Alex Rance, Harry Taylor and Cale Hooker to fight out key position defenders. Sam Rowe and Talia definitely in the mix. My pick is Hooker CHB and Rance FB.

Sam Rowe bwahahaa. Dude you are on fire today. :)

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division VI 2014

Semi Finals Results

Raging Hooligans 1988
PowerFailure 1640

Loose Husseys 1988
Sturt B Team 1836

The scores were down all over in SuperCoach land so you wouldn't be expecting any massive scores in Divvy VI. It was the end of the road for a brave Sturt B Team that put a good fight against the more fancied Loose Husseys in their Semi Final. In the other Semi Final the lights went out for the PowerFailure as they lived up to their name as the wheels fell off.

The top four sides of this league looked superior to the rest a long time ago so the Preliminary Final match ups are not exactly a surprise. Next week the Hooligans will be up against the might of the Isotopes while the Loose Husseys will play Rusty Cage. Please note that the Grand Finalists of this league will be invited to participate in the Champions League next season. All of the top six in this league look like playing Division V next season.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Melbourne Priority Pick

Yeah Port and Hawthorn had to rebuild but Melbourne are well and truly shithouse. Even Roosy can't do anything wit this mob. The expansion teams snaffled their draft picks and free agency snaffled their experience. Next year they lose Frawley (hope we don't take him on recent efforts) so that would make Frawley, Rivers and Sylvia gone to FA with Scully famously getting poached by the Giants.

Melbourne were in a worse position than Port ever where and the last time I checked, their experienced players elected to stay. Hawthorn, while not great in the Schwab era were no worse than Geelong in 1999 before good teaching coaches in Clarkson and Thompson came through and brought a young group through together. Those young groups had some players who had been at the club for awhile and new at least a semblence of success (Crawford, Graham). Melbourne has none of the above and will fold within three years if that is all they can dish up.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon 2014

So Figjamus Incrediblous returns to work at Essendon today :roll:

Oh yeah, James won't be at the club this year, it will be a distraction for the players.

7 hours after the ban expires, Golden Boy drags his media circus along.... WAFW.

The biggest self absorbed tosser in Football bar none.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 23 General Chat

Swans top spot is secured and even if they stuff it up they get a home final against the worst team in the top four. Richmond in top form and playing for their lives. Tiges a big chance.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Shield Grand Final Thread 2014

DIVISION V GRAND FINAL

RustyCage

DEF: McVEIGH SWALLOW BURGOYNE JAENSCH R MURPHY FISCHER LANGFORD
MID: PENDLEBURY SELWOOD ROCKLIFF ZORKO MCRAE SHUEY MONTAGNA MILES AISH
RUCK: SANDILANDS NAITANUI THURLOW
FWD: GRAY DANGERFIELD D MARTIN FRANKLIN PAVLICH S MARTIN IMPEY

Pool Swimmers

DEF: McVEIGH SWALLOW BARTEL SIMPSON HANLEY MITCHELL McDONALD
MID: PENDLEBURY SELWOOD SLOANE PRIDDIS ROCKLIFF EBERT GODDARD S JOHNSON COONEY
RUCK: JACOBS SANDILANDS BROWN
FWD: GRAY DANGERFIELD ZORKO D MARTIN FRANKLIN S MARTIN CAMERON

pafc1870 aka RustyCage has had his best ever SuperCoach season and this is one of two lower grade Grand Finals that he will be participating in this weekend. While I reckon the Cage is a good chance to beat Joker in Divvy VI I'm not so sure about him beating the Pool Swimmers. And who are these Pool Swimmers I don't hear you ask? Well, buggered if I know as I only have 'Okie's mate' written in my spreadsheet so if I could work out who the bloody hell Okie is then we'll all be on a winner LOL.

Well, whoever the dude is he sure as shit has a bloody good SuperCoach side. If Steve Johnson misses as expected, then he has Adam Cooney as a handy replacement. The Cage will be looking at Miles or Aish this weekend so Cooney would probably be a comparable scorer than those two players against the opposition they are up against this weekend.

There isn't much red in the Cage lineup but there appears to be a few 'mid pricers' and overall they don't stack up that well against the Pool Swimmers. My tip is the Pool Swimmers to win the flag despite RustyCage's habit of being a giant killer in the latter part of the season.
by Rik E Boy
Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gold Coast 2014

No surprises to many but the K-Hunt has announced he wont continue at Gold Coast next season.

I'm a little heart broken, but I think his time at the Suns is probably a little unappreciated in football circles and he has done a tremendous job accepting the challenge of trying to become an AFL footballer and having some success over the past 5 years.

Phanto as a league fan you'd appreciate more than most on here how hard the transition is between the two codes. When Khunt first started up he had the huge thighs of a league man. Built to be low to the ground and piledriving into the deck to get that forward power. He did himself no favours by pissing off to France to play Rugby before starting with the Suns but once he finally got up here he did everything he could to make a success out of his AFL career.

He was smart enough to learn from the master and as time went by his body started to transform into the leaner running machine you have to become to play our great game. He had a real crack and got people talking about AFL up here so the move should be judged a success. Unlike Izzy he went into the mids and that requires a lot more running than other positions on the field. Meanwhile, the Gold Coast A League team is gone, The Titans don't draw dick and Metricon is hosting reasonable crowds on a fortnightly basis. Khunt has had a lot to do with making that happen.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Retirements - 2014

I'll remember Luke Ball for a couple of things. I remember one time watching a Saints game and the poor bastard had OP something bad. They showed him trying to stand up and he was in absolute agony. Walking would have been a big ask but out there he went in the second half and played AFL Football. Guts and Determination.

Then there was the strange way his exit was handled at St Kilda. For some reason Lyon seemed to go off him. He wasn't getting as much game time in that massive season in 2009 but he made a difference against Geelong in the Granny when he was finally brought on. They then played silly buggers and Collingwood snapped him up. In the end Ball deservedly became a premiership player and against his former club to boot.

Guts, determination and in the end...glory. A fine career.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

wristwatcher wrote:How much do the Crows need to win by to make the 8

They have to play their Joker now. Brilliant move by Sando to hold it back for the last week.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Idea for a tweak to the finals series

What a surprise, a Crows fan that wants to reward teams for not winning enough matches to rightfully earn the double chance. And we all know why that is don't we? 97 crows get a home final against Geelong who finished second that year. 98 finish 5th and get belted and get the double chance. Flags won by the Crows using the current finals system? ZERO.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What a surprise, a Crows fan that wants to reward teams for not winning enough matches to rightfully earn the double chance. And we all know why that is don't we? 97 crows get a home final against Geelong who finished second that year. 98 finish 5th and get belted and get the double chance. Flags won by the Crows using the current finals system? ZERO.

regards,

REB

WTF, this has nothing to do with the crows, i was actually thinking about just trying to spice it up. what is it with you dickheads sometimes.

Get ****** and learn your history.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You can still get ******. Your idea is shit.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Shield Rankings Thread 2014

2014 League Rankings

1 Hogg Elite 47
2 Hogg Champions 87
3 Hogg Premier 91
4 Hogg I 830
5 Hogg II 2014
6 Hogg III 2159
7 Hogg IV 2255
8 Piglet 11097
9 Hogg V 11291
10 Hogg VI 22824

It was a very good finish to the Hogg season with our three best leagues going very well when the shit started to hit the fan about Round 18. Hogg Elite managed to fit inside the top 50 and I reckon with spuds like me gone next year that the Elite league will go even better next year.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

name a better stopper than talia at the moment? he is 22 and a lock for the all australian team.

LONERGAN.

A 2 man midfield????? Others have much more depth in the midfield.

i would contend the crows have a top eight midfield. dont think that is too controversial.

No way Jose. Too many go missing too often. Thompson is done and Sloane and Danger's D/E is not that great. Douglas has been poor this season and McKay is B Grader at best.

A running half back??? Smith yes he runs and Talia yes the rest of your defenders are laughable

guess you didnt actually read my post.

Lyons, McKay, brown, Henderson, Jenecsh, Wright, Reilly, Thompson, Ellis yoman, spudtrenko and Kerridge all B grade footballers at best yet the likes of Matt Crouch and Grigg can't get a game you have to be kidding me.

lyons, brown, jaensch, wright, thompson, kerridge are all under the age of 24. once again you guys are so quick to write off people.

If they were under 21 you might be right.

Sando has plan A and that's it when it works wow down hill skiers a plenty but when it gets tough and time for plan B where did everyone go????

isnt that what i said?

Sando not the only coach without a plan B I reckon .

by Rik E Boy
Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port 2014 - Pre-Season/General Discussion

Hope the tigers win this week and Boak is eating his words to Chaplin!

Why? At the time Boak was right, the Tigers were 5-12 and he hoped Chaplin was enjoying his year.

It has nothing to do with the context of this game as it was accurate at the time.

Boak shouldn't have said shit and if the Tiges get up I'm sure he'll be enjoying his year.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port 2014 - Pre-Season/General Discussion

Obviously hit a sore spot there Daisy. Win it wihout COLA and then get to us.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2nd Semi Final - Port v Norwood @ Adelaide Oval (Sat 6/9

CUTTERMAN wrote:Wow, isn't this thread going off!!!
The Power, The Port, The total prostitution!
The Passion.

The Mothballs.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2nd Semi Final - Port v Norwood @ Adelaide Oval (Sat 6/9

That moment when you think you've achieved something only to realise it was against a Reserves team whose priority was very different to yours.

Hopefully they can beat, or lose, to South in the Grand Final so there is some semblance of achievement, or loss.

Well done though to Norwood, for doing all that you could do.

Yeah, you'd be spewing if it was the Eagles LOL.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans 2014

woodublieve12 wrote:
Booney wrote:You guys fly him in a new hamstring from Germany? ;)

Rubbish, we grow our own.

But the scans showed no tear. So they reckon should be ok..

Swans growing their own. That's a good one. :)

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: End of Season Delistings

The dude suffers from depression and you want him to play for Melbourne? You people are cruel.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals - week # 2.

Petrie and Brown will be covered by Lonergan and Taylor. Goldy a dinosaur so we'll rove his tips and when it rains, we'll win. If it doesn't rain, we'll win.

If we don't win, we'll lose LOL. ;)

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final - Port v South @ Adelaide Oval (Sun 14

Just to clarify.
The round is viewed as a whole so they play regardless Pahrrr win or lose.
Do finals count towards qualifying or only minor round games?
If only minor round games and Pahrrr ressies get through to the Gf surely they aren't all qualified??

Not that it matters who we face.

Yes it does. **** Port.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 SANFL GRAND FINAL NORWOOD V PA RESERVES

The best thing about this Grand Final is that Centrals supporters are ******* spewing. Beautiful.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Live Scores

dedja wrote:Faark me, for the first time in my life I'll be ... barr ... supp ... foll ... Nor ... um, the Red ...

NOOOOOOO, I just can't do it!

Who needs Glenelg supporters during Grand Final week? Especially against Port. Thanks but no thanks. :)

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals - week # 3.

The AFL has lost the plot. Don't they realise North are playing $ydney?
PRegards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I just confused why he did it. There was no need for it.

I think you will find there would be many players in the AFL that would like to take Selwood head off
He gets booed every week.
Brereton & Carey got booed every week because they were so good. There's no doubting that Selwood's a good player but that's not why he gets booed. It's because he plays for frees, gets looked after, sooks and now you can add dobbing to that list.

Yeah he's a bastard that Selwood. Coming in to the tribunal and sticking up for Boomer. It's a good thing North players don't play for free kicks. The only difference is, Selwood puts his head over the ball.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ITS A GRAND OLD FLAG YOU ******* RIPPER **** YOU POWER
by Rik E Boy
Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wedgie wrote:North still have the best winning games percentage at Adelaide Oval in 2014. ;)

Go Chooks.
by Rik E Boy
Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Top post cs Bowes. I thought your point about South was a good one.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

daysofourlives wrote:Turn it up on the greatest win in the clubs history, there was only one team out there that really cared about the result

Yeah, Port just went through the motions. :roll:

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Port are laughing. Sydney still in the box seat but how much longer can Sewell, Hodge, Mitchell, Burgoyne, Lake continue? Bloody Hodge and Mitchell. FFS retire already. While I've sledged the Hawks with their umpy blow job and the Porties are crying over spilt shots there is one main reason why Port lost.

His name is Robert Paulsen...i mean Jarrad Roughead. What a performance by the big Rough what a footballer. I reckon that Port should have done a head count...how many ******* Rougheads did the Hawks have on the field? Clutch goal needed, there's Rough. Ball up in the centre, well **** me there's Rough again. Port surging forward and is that ******* Roughie again in the backline? Best game I've ever seen him play and despite his boorish antics in the first quarter my respect for him grew enormously. Magnificent effort, Jarrod Roughead.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

I read someone's post saying that there are now only 4 VFL clubs that are not AFL reserves sides.

To me the solution is simple - send the Crows and Power to the AFL reserves in Victoria and the 4 "pure" Victorian teams to the SANFL.

If NT, Qld and NSW can have the NEAFL we could have a similar arrangement - the AFL and SANFL are now cashed up enough to support the extra travel costs. Seems simple but it's not going to happen!

How good would that league be! Port Melbourne in particular would be a formidable opponent, especially over there.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 AFL Grand Final - Hawthorn v woodublieve12

daysofourlives wrote:
Spargo wrote:Thread title edited for accuracy ;)

Just change it to Good vs Evil. Or 10mill vs 11 mill Or simply Hawks vs *

Only Swans supporters will be going for them, the rest of the nation will be with the Hawks.

Things go better with COLA. **** the Hawks.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: End of season movements. FA, trades, bullshit etc.

I reckon the Cats should get serious and go the clean out. This means no to Danger. Bit of a sooky sooky la la with shit disposal anyway.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sanderson sacked

cracka wrote:Wow, now that he's been sacked all of a sudden Crow haters are saying Sando was actually a good coach.

No, they are saying he was shit but compared to other available candidates he's Norm flamin Smith.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Us, Carlton and the Crows are very even. And that's this year. The difference in my view, was the experienced players knowing how to win the close ones. Carlton hasn't had this for quite a few years and the Crows were wanting in this area as well. You simply can't allow yourself to be beaten by Melbourne and both clubs shouldn't have done so.

I think moving forward (next two or three years) Geelong and Adelaide have the same chance as winning the flag as each other. Zero.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tippett + Buddy = No flag

The Buddy deal is the biggest gamble I have seen in Football. A nine year, multi- million dollar contract only 12 months after sniffling Kurt Tippett. How many premierships do the Swans need to win with Buddy to earn a pass for this move?

Already they've had their COLA taken away. I reckon they lost a bit of respect as well, not that that would matter internally at the club. However, it appears that Hawthorns "all for one" culture has surpassed the Sydney culture which suddenly appears to be all about the coin. I reckon they've been too smart by half and that their bold move has revealed what a farce COLA is. It was never about cost of living, it was about taking on the NRL.

By preventing Buddy from becoming a giant they've bitten the hand that feeds it and if they can't win a flag in the next two or three seasons this rate up there with the sacking of Norm Smith and the Richmond rotating coaches of the eighties as one of the biggest **** ups in Football of all time.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sanderson sacked

Please take O'Bree. Doing a brilliant job with our midfield. Get along to the Cat clearance sale. Take him and it's our first clearance win for the year.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vale Robbie Flower

I was too young to appreciate Bobby Skilton and join in the Cinderalla story that was the great Rover's sole Finals appearance in the 1970 Elimination Final. For Bobby, the fairytale was shortlived as his Swans were outclassed by a more seasoned St Kilda combination.

In 1987 it was a similiar story for Mebourne Great Robbie Flower. Back in 1987 the VFL and their media partners (Might have been channel ten long time ago now) shrewdly started showing live VFL Football in South Australia. This meant people of my generation who grew up watching Kernahan, Motley, Bradley, Naley, McIntosh and Aish got to see, and importantly, follow VFL football.

At this time I sort of barracked for Melbourne and Western Bulldogs, but hadn't really made a decision. I liked Geelong because they weren't Melbourne LOL. Once I saw one Gary Ablett play my mind was made up and I started following the Cats. Three teams stood out, Hawthorn, Carlton and Sydney who all got the double chance that year. Then there were the good players battling away in lesser teams.

The player who stood out was Melbourne champion Robbie Flower, who like Skilton before him played during a bleak period for his club. During the season Melbourne were no sure bet to make the finals with Footscray and Geelong looking to be ahead of them. In time honoured fashion both clubs got stage fright and Melbourne fell into the five for the first time in 23 years. Robbie was going to get his final.

Unlike Bobby Skilton's fairytale, Flower's blossomed. Playing more up forward towards the end of his career, many expected North (who had pipped by Minor premier Carlton the week before) to clean up the Dees in that first final and end Flower's career. Melbourne didn't read the script. They came out like men possessed and they cleaned up the Roos, punting them out of the premiership.

The next week they faced 'Edelsten's' Swans who had players the calibre of Williams, Toohey, Healy, Wright, Bolton and Mitchell. It was a repeat performance with the Demons smashing them in the second quarter. In this game Flower really turned back the clock with four goals. During the second quarter the Demons unleashed an avalanche of goals that sunk the Swans.

Robbie's farewell tour was extended for another week and people began to speak aloud about the possibility of a Melbourne premiership. For those who weren't there, this did not happen. During the frantic last minutes of the Preliminary Final against Hawthorn Jim Stynes inadvertently went over the mark and Gary Buckenara was given the 15 metre penatly and his goal ended Flower's career.

No flag for Robbie but he will be remembered by everyone who saw his trademark run down the wing and his elegant kicking style. He reminded me of Michael Aish, or rather Aish reminded me of a Robbie Flower.

RIP

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Frawley and Danger to Hawthorn? Two blokes that can't hit a target playing for a team that regularly dissects teams with Foot skills. Can only be good for the game. ;)

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans 2014

Selfish Goodes. Nothing more for him to achieve. His list of achievements is massive. Didn't put the club first. Bloods culture.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vale Robbie Flower

Great wrap Reberta .. Although to be fair to the Dee's they didn't fall into the 5, they had to come from behind to beat the Dogs at the Western Oval in the final round (granted they needed the Hawks to roll the Cats still, so you're probably right lol).

Just said to mates this morning there was a lot of similarity between Flower and Aishy, Robbie was the suped up version though - Taller and faster. A true class act on and off the field.

Which of course leads you to thinking how Macca and Aish would have gone in the big league. I'm sure both would have prospered but I'm glad they remained loyal Redlegs.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

valleys07 wrote:The ****ing batchelor. I challenge the SAFooty community to name a shitter reality TV show...

The Voice Kids
Big Brother

**** it they are all shit.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tippett + Buddy = No flag

westcoastpanther wrote:Crows don't lose Grand Finals....

They don't make em now they fixed the finals format.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Geelong 2014

Joel Selwood wins his third best and fairest ahead of Tom Hawkins and Mitch Duncan.

Not bad by Duncan. Need him to kick on more next year. He is getting better but he should be pushing for All Australian selection by now and he hasn't quite gotten to that level yet. Break out son break out!

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |