Search found 497 matches

Return

Who xxxxed up The Forum ?

For xxxx sake who xxxxed up the forum ?
Put it to what it was this is shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by SDK
Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes First Test Live Discussion

Trot's hotspot in the 1st test

by JK
Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes First Test Live Discussion

He has struggled for form for a while now so I dont think it has been caused by sledging or this test and it sounds like it is something he has had to deal with for a while.

People with a mental illness/depression are a day to day prospect. One day they can be happy and in good spirits and the next in a very bad place. I dont think it should dismissed and if he suffers from something like this I feel for him. People calling him "soft cock" and the like have no idea how badly people can be effected and in such a short time. His health is more important than a game of cricket.

i wish all him the best
by Brodlach
Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 3 Post Match - South v Glenelg (Good Friday Footy)

saintal wrote:Centrals away next week. No better opportunity to break various embarrassing hoodoos.

and to claim the inaugural Integrity Cup...
by Pseudo
Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are the Bays Imploding?

Panther Pack wrote:Do any bays supporters think there might be some value in getting Studley back involved with the club in an official capacity???

I think he could get a game :D
by gossipgirl
Mon May 26, 2014 1:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Formula 1 World Championship

DAN :D

Great race, great win, damn the kid can drive!
by RustyCage
Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

marbles wrote:haha :) ok

i heard sfl to have 10 teams next year & will play each other twice over 18 rounds

I can quite confidently tell you that your sources are about as good as your ideas.
by afc9798
Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenn BIG show Maxwell

Doesn't mean his still not the the biggest penis in world cricket! With a face you'd just love to punch....
by carey
Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: submarines

After he stopped the interviewer interrupting him, Chris Pyne made a fairly good attempt at defining it this morning on 891as a process in which those who wish to bid for the job need to also make a case that they have the ability to see the project through and successfully deliver the goods, and not just put up a cheaper tender price.

However, I do agree there has been duplicity in the appearing to promise the role to SA and then backing away.

On the other hand, as much as it would be good to have the work in SA, the past Collins class subs were subject to excessive delays in being deployable due the leaks, and excessive noise which made them too easily detectable. The ASC would need to convince the government that wouldn't happen again.
The initial collins class design was in fact too noisy. That's correct however the desgim was Swedish which most Lib supporters seems to forget or try to ignore. The alteration to the design was a good one and improved the subs remarkably.

That the actual collins class subs deployment has been rather successful and result in war games have been excellent throughout there life.

All in all, they have had delays but currently they are a better set of subs than you would believe.
by stan
Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do we need SANFL reserves???

This thread is an outrage of course we need reserves!!!!!!
by Panther Pack
Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA 2014/15.

With the season over surely there are some player movement rumours around.....,.. Walkerville goin up to A1 their 3 poms goin home and Prospect sniffing about their coach!! Pooraka, Payneham, Grange, Woody Rech and Brighton will all be looking to add to their
Playing groups to put some silverware in the cabinet! A massive well done to Reynella on reaching A1 they have come up through the grades and when you come up against them you know your up for a fight not doubt they will be competeive a well run club that is always welcoming to the opposition.
by dukes of hazard
Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The alternative was for Hamilton to sit out altogether for 3 yrs under the JNR 3 Yr Ruling (look it up Beer Tent) had Noarlunga chose to enforce it ,
This way he gets to play just not against Noarlunga in Minor Round Games
This went to an appeals tribunual and despite Reynellas President making an undertaking to accept the tribunuals ruling and still carrying on like a PORK Chop, it was later agreed to by all 4 parties SFL, RFC, NFC and Hamilton
Lad could have been a premiership player in 2014 , But he isn't is he ?

Did the player leave for $$$, did he move home or did he simply not want to be at Noarlunga anymore/

I can guarantee he didn't go to reynella for money.
He obviously didn't want to be at the shoe for whatever reason, so let him go play elsewhere every game unrestricted.
Pathetic!

Good chance to be a premiership player this season ;)
by Keyser Soze
Tue May 05, 2015 11:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pick up of the year

GAGF Varcoe. When he played for us he was lazy as a Cat on valium and wouldn't chase or lay a tackle and couldn't kick a goal for shit. Now he is relentless in his tackling, his second efforts have been awesome and his goal sense has improved out of sight. Could have done that in the hoops you ****. That's two years in a row this bloke has made me tear my hair out LOL.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The pink ball.

Kookaburra said it will mean the players will need to make a "subtle" change.

"Subtle", as in you can't see a 150kmph 156g rock coming at your head anymore.
by Booney
Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

jo172 wrote:Wonder if Salisbury North can get Paul Thomas to pull the boots on for 4 celebrity games given today's announcement

If he does it should be with his original team, KILBURN
by Nearly Was
Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A few weeks old, but more good publicity for Smackham and the SFL
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/sanfl-introduces-new-laws-to-fight-local-footy-violence/story-fnii06m0-1227599323330

Vics, how many players do you currently have in the big house? Does this impact the start date for your pre-season training?

Edwardstown doing their best to trash the name of the league on their way out

Not sure about that LGIL- reckon the Hackham boys actions did that. If you've seen the footage its unbelievable how they could only get 3-4 weeks!

Have not seen the footage but understand the umpire stuffed up the paperwork or something.

Don't disagree that Hackham have done their part in muddying our league's name this year, from the Helps/Clarkson incident (and the following security guard circus) to this violent incident - they have been a disgrace. Not sure how continuing to drag it through the papers is helping Edwardstown, they have quit the league, what are they now trying to achieve? A moral victory?

Smackham have been a disgrace for 20 years and probably more. It's a leopard and spots sort of thing.

I'm not sure how any other club would have done anything differently to Edwardstown giving the circumstance and outcome LGIL. FFS, perhaps in 1995 things were different, but it's 2015. There is no tolerance for king hits and kicking anything but the ball, in today's game
by Esteban Vihaio
Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cornes complaint

_52272673_crying-baby.gif

Chad been taking lessons from Daddy
by locky801
Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A lot of people going over old ground, covered so many times so though I would do a quick write up on my thoughts/what I have heard for the upcoming year.
Flagstaff Hill Could go one of 2 ways after last years finals choke, should make the GF
Reynella Flag favourites with a few players and brown paper bags moving around
Brighton Surprise grand finalists, good honest team who will perform well in finals because of fitness and big ovals
Noarlunga Always land a few big fish around this time of year, Finals spot will determine who they get
M Ville Park A few years of finals footy, I have them slipping down the ladder
Christies, one of the best performed teams of last year, with all teams making the Prelim (iirc) recycling an old coach who didn't have much success seems strange, and there are a few locals unhappy, Club would be expecting atleast a prelim with recruits that have come in.
Morphett Vale, recruited well, have a coach that should be able to get the most out of the team, although not to many at Mclaren were to disappointed to see him leave
Happy Valley For a club with so many numbers and juniors, last year would be probably the most disappointing of all teams! Too many chiefs and not enough Indians off field
Port Noarlunga Would expect with them missing the finals last year and the easier draw (pattern of the last few years) for them to improve, but im not hearing any good things with a lot of the older players staying around and taking the $$$ without the passion
Cove New Coach will be interesting, haven't got a lot of ins yet, Similar to last year
Marion Havent heard much, so would expect the same
Hackham Still suffering from the Clifton regime, haven't heard to many promising reports
OSB Lonsdale Have a few handy clearances in, but also lost their best 2 players from last year
Aldinga As always a few clearances in, need the recruits to stick around for a few years to try and turn it around, Finally seem to have juniors filtering through which is the key for them

Not sure how you would know what's happening at Oval Rd but there are no brown paper bags. A successful playing environment and good people wins out over $$$ every time.

Time to crawl back in your hole
by RFC 2010
Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon

I just don't understand why some of the players are interested or looking into the possibility of using the grievance clause to leave Essendon. Especially when some of the players still have years in their contracts. Now I understand that the banned players would be feeling angry still at the club for what has happened. But as far as I know, they weren't held at gun point to take the injections and they could've not signed the waivers like some other players did. And they would be playing today. They aren't wholly responsible but they could've said no. I would've thought that Hooker, Hurley and even Heppell would be loyal and stick around. But with the AFL clubs circling around them throwing big $$$ at them. Their loyalty now could be questioned.

If you were told to take an ice bath and said no, or do some extra running and said no, do you think you would be looked on favourably?

Players want to leave because they were betrayed by the club
by bennymacca
Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

Pipe down oyster, geez

Tony.
DOOL the TOOL is involving himself in something that has nothing to do with him.
The SACA are trying to get rid of two clubs with over 130 years of history.
Tony - if it was your club, you also would be just as obstinate, passionate, and infuriated with how things are transpiring.
We hardly need some hard wicket hack to be involving himself in the discussion
And I am sorry about calling the Barossa cricket second rate. They only aspire to be second rate, it's really about 5th rate.
Your club has lots of country cricketers whose pathway included these "second rate" competitions you are bagging. Have some respect. Every level of cricket is important and every level plays a role.
by Tony Clifton
Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

October can't come around quick enough with the extra spice Oyster has thrown into the games between the ACC, GDCC vs WT and Swampy's clashes (if either club is still around). Can't wait to unfold the deck chair, open the esky and watch the days play:)
by The Hound
Tue May 10, 2016 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Collingwood 2016

Get the feeling that Buckley is trying to teach trigonometry to pre-schoolers. They look like they got NFI when they're on the field.
by Q.
Wed May 11, 2016 1:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Collingwood 2016

Collingwood suck. Play like retards against everyone else but against us we get the 2010 version every time. GRRRRR.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Mon May 23, 2016 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What honestly would be the point of playing 1 U'9's game as a curtain raiser to the C grade when the club has their remaining 4-5 junior sides playing on the Sunday? Especially when many families have more than 1 player in the family and they play another grade.

Thats the whole point you are missing, the SFL is based on playing 5 matches on the same ground, same day. Juniors and families are then connected to the seniors, with joint presso's that night to finish the day off. Im not sure how you can;t see the benefit of that.

This is one of the issues that Brighton will no doubt debate.
by Dutchy
Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No disrespect SB as I know your background in footy circles is well known and respected but your initial post was factually incorrect throughout.

-For starters there is far more clubs with juniors than 1/3. I'd go as far as saying 75-80% of 60 clubs would have either old scholar connections and at least 3 junior teams.
-Every club in the immediate area I deal with close to Kenilworth has a strong Senior/Junior connection. They get far stronger when the players hit U16's competition.

Quick question. Do you as a Senior club have any less to do with or make lesser of an effort towards your Sunday Juniors (If you have any) when compared to your Saturday Juniors?

Morning LK ,
Our Sunday programme consists of u8/u10/u12 with dual sides minimum in each which represents 140 kids that play home and away, from the clubs point of view they are a key part of the club structure not just for development of kids but net working with parents who will become part of our Saturday programme.
FYI I regularly attend Sunday fixtures or Friday night if scheduled games and have built a great relationship with both Saturday and Sunday programme.
by shoe boy
Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst AFL media person..

Sam "Scoop" McClure. That smug little **** boils my piss the instant I see him.
by Booney
Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The pink ball.

yeah agreed - 80 overs isnt some magical thing that cant be changed. If it works out to be 50 overs then a change i dont see much wrong with that

Exactly, any change would be the same for both teams.

If you are changing the ball every 50 overs and playing a session at night this swings the battle between bat and ball too far towards the ball. So what we will have is two formats heavily in favour of the bat and one format that would be heavily in favour of the ball. I have always maintained the joy of cricket is not only the battle between two sides, but the battle between bat and ball as well. This is what makes Cricket such a multifaceted game. Want something simpler, go to a teeball match or follow baseball. The reason why Test Cricket is the best format is because it promotes a more even battle between bat and ball. This is why when a wicket provides assistance for batting and bowling it's considered a 'good wicket'.

Leave test cricket alone, teeball is a horrible spectacle but it pays the bills for the game. If you want people to attend test cricket again make better wickets.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

tigerpie wrote:Brighton got belted by 100 points today.....div 3 might be too high? :lol:

Maybe it says the wineflies should be in Div 1
by Senor Moto Gadili
Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How do i answer this

At the end of the day, kids will not understand why others get more advantages than them when they do the wrong thing and get rewarded just because they are indigenous. IMO it breeds a dislike into the kids towards them which ironically is what everyone is trying to stamp out.
And kids will also not understand how underprivileged some other kids are in different homes until it's explained to them properly and they're made aware.

Simple things that most take for granted like a good breakfast, healthy diet, fresh new clothes and shoes, stable family life.. these are things most people give no second thought to.
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 Silly Season, Trades and Rumours and utter BS

Reckon there's exactly zero chance of Maric coming back to Adelaide. One of the stranger thoughts I've heard lately.
by Grahaml
Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Didn't see the incident, so no more than an interested observer. It seems that there are two very different stories going around. 1 a football collision and 1 a fairly unsavoury elbow - well off the ball. These are 2 very different things. Surely if we strip away emotion and club v club hatred some common sense needs to come to the fore and a little truth be reported. Maybe yet another finals loss to Shoes has a fairly disappointed Reynella clutching At straws and letting emotion get in the way of the facts.

Pantherman, the Shoes player rang the Reynella coach after the game, admitted that he f*cked up, admitted that he immediately regretted what he did and showed genuine concern for Bradwell. Doesn't sound like he thought it was just a football collision???? Strange how he completely changed his tune and then pleaded not guilty after the Shoes got in his ear and told him what to say at the Tribunal. Face facts, it was a dog act and he deserved more than two games
by RFC 2010
Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Texy!!!

Wins the AFL Players captain of the year

Does that come under "utter BS" in thread title

Yep because you know more about what tex is like as a captain than his teammates and opponents...

For someone learning English as his second language one must agree he does quite well.

And considering he can Handball both feet, probably a deserved winner
by LMA
Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Marriage equality.

Dog_ger2 wrote:Your thoughts?

Same sex marriage.

Open up here.

Legalise it, why should just hetrosexuals suffer.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GRAND FINAL SYDNEY VS WESTERN BULLDOGS

Bob shouldn't of even accepted it
Be happy for your club like Presti or Egan instead of stealing the spotlight.
No doubt people will come for me because I just outed Bambi
by woodublieve12
Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Salary Cap Investigations

The CFL is committed to Regulation 31 as is evident by the significant investigation network that has been established which now includes a part time resource purely focused on player payments.

Well well well , so now we have another snout in the trough . $-)
by shoe boy
Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mayne signs with Collingwood
by Q.
Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

The Dollarphins at it again.....Grange with a new recruit for round 2.
Ok I'll bite. Who is it?
We're playing them tomorrow so I'll let everyone else know when I see the team sheet.

You muck raking heater?
No. I was hoping the team sheet would be at least listed today.....but I forgot that is not a requirement of the ATCA and this is Grange we are talking about.
by heater31
Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Watch us on trade 30 for a Greenwood.

That will piss me off, he's a hack. Even North were smart enough to move him on and they're clueless.

Err, he was second for us in tackles for 2016. And I'm pretty sure he was in the league top five for tackles inside 50m. Given you blokes are a pack of skirts, you could use someone willing to go to contest :lol:
by Q.
Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brown and Daicos

Having flashbacks to my childhood
by Q.
Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Washouts are inevitable.
It was a fair call IMO. Not fair if 2 games get away and the rest don't.

Why does that matter though? It's not fair if you get the bottom team in a one dayer instead of a two dayer. It's not fair if you get allocated a dodgy umpire. It's not fair if Week 2 is washed out when you were heading for a win but your rivals were headed for a loss. It's not fair if you play opposition teams when they're at their strongest but others cop them when they have injuries/holidays/weddings/footy trips affecting their numbers.

It's just the luck of the draw! Rain is just another thing.

Why on earth would a club get covers, try to improve their facilities and hire switched on curators who put in the hours to get a deck up? Unless the clubs with the worst pitch square and the worst drainage and the worst or non-existent covers and deadbeat curators get away then it's all wasted effort. Clubs should be reimbursed for their curating costs this week. Every club who got a deck up should be reimbursed $500 by ATCA.

Assuming ATCA is like Grade Cricket, but the big problem is if one game gets under way on the first Day of a two day game, then all the other matches still have to play under two day rules on the second day, making it impossible to get a result unless you do declarations.

If they changed the rule, and allow any game that does not get started on the first day can revert to a one day game with 50 overs each, would be much fairer.
Only reason Grade Cricket has that rule is because of non-compulsory declarations. Won't matter in ATCA as they don't have this. Looks like to me because it was week 1 of a game they have pulled the plug on the lot to prevent weather assisted outright wins.
by heater31
Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah there was a bit of superficial damage on the deck we played on too. Put a bit of water into it on Wednesday and give it a good roll, she'll be right for Sat'dee!
by Trader
Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon

I was lol at his last line

'So many people so keen to rationalise it who cant or wont bother to take the time to understand the whole picture'

Considering i have never met Graham, we have never spoken a word in our life, he wouldn't know a single thing about me its a bit rich for him to state i wouldn't bother to take the time to understand the whole picture.

Interestingly in a lot of the sessions i had while i was unwell we focused on the impact my thoughts would have on my kids and what future i saw for them.

In my recovery being there for my kids and not putting them through the same 'hell' i was going through was a major factor in my ability to get through the situation.

If i made the decision to do something tragic all because i wasn't going to get to see my kids everyday and i had to go back to living in housing trust property made no sense in the end. She o i take my own life because i couldn't see them when i wanted yet by doing so they would never get to see me. Especially considering i had played a role in why the marriage had broken down and the situation i was in.

Anyway i will leave this topic alone now as im sure other people have there own stories, experiences etc but i will say places like SAFooty are great for mental state as its a brilliant place to open the mind, share opinions and even take your mind off other topics etc

Good post!
Whilst most of us have never met we still feel we know a little bit about each other and we can share past experiences.

Exactly, the forum can be an escape for some us going thorugh hell, I too had a rough trot over a short period of time with no one to turn to, this place gave me an out and a chance to chat without being constantly asked "are you alright?".

I too had a 15 year marriage breakdown, discovered that I owed over $10K without any knowledge of it, gave up everything I had in my house, had my father pass away then my step son, although depression is never a friend of anyone's it's generally a distant cousin that pops in from time to time to test us out, I was certainly tested a couple of times when I thought it was all too hard to put behind me as I chose to move far enough away form my circle of friends to begin a new life.

Each case is different and no one truly walks in another persons shoes.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Our League has a new name!

the milky bar kid wrote:RIP - LGIL posting "it's not amateur" every week

Reality has finally been accepted - yay!

State Amateur Team gone too and a new rep jumper for the League
by Look Good In Leather
Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg Oval Overhaul

Got a lump in my throat.

I've spent over a third of my life with the GFC, most of the time under that grandstand.

Can still remember the first time I walked in those rooms as a kid in April 1980 when my cousin, then an injured player, took me in to meet the players and get autographs after we beat Centrals. 10 000 + at the game and in the clubs rooms afterwards you couldn't move. I've still got some of those.

The early days getting players ready for training and seeing my boyhood hero walk in - Cornesy as coach wanting to know who's fit and who's not - will forever be etched in my memory.

Sleeping on the training benches after GF commiserations *sigh*

End of season piss-ups

Fitness sessions and sweat I've lost.

Most of all I'll remember the people especially those no longer with us: Bert Cugley, Simmo, Chas Flook, Freddy, Ol' Doc Duguid.

Grandstands can be rebuilt, the legends of those rooms can't but they'll never be forgotten.

Love my club
by am Bays
Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

Honestly how rooted is Australia when you look at the state of our current government and then look at the alternative in the Shorten led opposition.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I would disagree with Shorten , Plibersek , Wong and Albenese these guys are miles ahead of your Turnbull , Dudd Dutton or flip flop and flip again Corman.
by shoe boy
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Life ban

It's easy to pot the bloke as many have done here. He obviously did the wrong thing.

This misses the point. The question that should be asked is does what he did deserve a life ban from football?

I think the answer to that is no.

Does anyone know who decides whether players can re-register after s ban?
by The Big Shrek
Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Reynella has a really good deck, curator does a fair bit of work and treats it with respect
by The Hound
Fri May 12, 2017 10:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg/West merger?

They'll be based at Glenelg Oval, wear the colours black and gold and be known as the Glenelg Tigers.

Done deal!
by am Bays
Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 2 (Country)

Pity the Kangy ironbark game wasn't videoed ....
by wonder_kid
Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MRP

Via SEN:

AFL Diversity Manager Ali Fahour has been reported for a sickening knockout punch he threw in a local football match on the weekend.

Fahour, who was one of Bachar Houli’s character references in his tribunal hearing last week, delivered a blatant right hook to an opposition player, which knocked the unsuspecting victim out.

Not a good look when you see it
Ex AFL Diversity Manager I would think
by Senor Moto Gadili
Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |