Search found 8 matches

Return

Re: Other International Cricket

Keen for the England/India series especially with the pressure on Cook mounting heavily.

How will he respond and how will this mediocre England side perform.
by Pup
Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: All Australian Team to be announced tonight (16/9/14)

Ron Burgundy wrote:Luke Parker and Sauce Jacobs should consider themselves a tad unlucky. Particularly Parker.

Eric MacKenzie says hi
by Pup
Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: All Australian Team to be announced tonight (16/9/14)

McKenzie in for Rance and Parker in for Pendlebury for me
by Pup
Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans 2014

valleys07 wrote:http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-trade-2014-afl-bans-sydney-swans-from-trading-players-in-20141009-113sba.html#ixzz3FcqTc7ve

Ridiculous

Being punished for being smart and using a rule that the AFL designed. Laughable actually
by Pup
Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brendan McCartney

Disgraceful by the Bulldogs but hey why wouldn't you let a bloke like Ryan Griffen run your club. Had the opportunity to show some loyalty sell Griffen high and build a great future. What now? Griffen will still go next year as a free agent.

And they have the nerve at the press conference to say in regards to Ryan that contracts are contracts? What about the coach you just sacked with 2 years to run.

Ah well at least the properly managed clubs get taxed more so we can keep propping up the likes of Melbourne and the Bulldogs.

Clubs keep banging on about loyalty and contracts for players but turn into hypocrites when its related to coaches. Its a free for all and they mean nothing, Simple as that!
by Pup
Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: End of season movements. FA, trades, bullshit etc.

Tom Boyd is just looking for the first chance back to Victoria. That is all. Its abit soft and piss poor. I would trade him to the dogs, seriously. Enjoy that environment where even the captain wants out. Or trade him to the saints and he can get flogged each week for the next few years.

Why is it poor?

He's a talented kid who was always going to play at the AFL level. Why shouldn't he play where he want's to after he has done his mandatory two years as per the AFL rules (he's followed the rules by going to the club that drafted him for his 1st contract) . I mean if the club doesn't like them after two years they will "cut" them why can't the player "cut" the club after two years??

Because that's not how the system works or should work.

Free Agency is for that, If you are loyal and work hard for the club that selected you then eventually you will be able to have that choice. The quicker clubs put their foot down and say no i am not trading you this year and next year unless we get a good deal (GWS) then you can go into the PSD and try your luck but we are not going to get held over a barrel just because you are a little homesick/have been offered more money.
by Pup
Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 3

Pies with 115 tackles last night.
Only had 55 against Tigers and 67 against Dogs.
115 tackles and no reward for it because the umps decided not to pay HTB last night

I hear what you're saying but the win was your reward. The calls were consistent and a better interpretation than what was applied during that Cats v roos game.

regards,

REB

That was one of the worst officiated games in years. Absolutely atrocious! You can NOT throw the ball or take on players and put the ball on the ground, then players will have absolutely no chance today and get pinged.

2.2 mistakes a game my arse Bannister.
by Pup
Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Premier League 2017

**** you Levi Greenwood. Thanks to him the Cats and the REBCats got done. Lost by 10 points but I had so many failures. Treloar you are an absolute shit truck. Upgrade to Sloane could be the go. Sick of his bullshit. Rage trade yeah!

regards,

REB

Sloane is a must have now, In amazing form and they will be go deep. Barring injuries you need him in IMO!
by Pup
Mon May 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |