Search found 29 matches

Return

Re: NFL Season 2014/2015

Channel 7 announce they are going to air the NFL on 7mate.

3 live games a week, plus a few of the shows that cover the NFL, like Hard Knocks and Americas Game.

http://ussportsdownunder.com/channel-7- ... ee-air-tv/
by HH3
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NBA

Likely that LeBron is opting out to restructure his deal to stay in Miami.
by jakovasaurus
Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: West Coast Eagles 2014

PatowalongaPirate wrote:
Eddie.JPG

What?

Turn it up. Eddie's head is twice as fat as that now.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: End of Season Delistings

The dude suffers from depression and you want him to play for Melbourne? You people are cruel.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: End of Season Delistings

Dylan Orval (most commonly known as Dylan Awful) anyone?

Finished his Crows career with ZERO AFL games, ZERO SANFL league games and a grand total of having played 17 SANFL 'RESERVES' games for 20 goals and averaged 11 possies a game in the magoos!

Was a number 23 draft pick as well

Report the whole story.

Yes he was pick number 23....in the Rookie draft.
by Ron Burgundy
Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sanderson sacked

Couldn't agree more if it wasn't for who was he wouldn't even be doing radio. Has a shocking voice. You know what they say

He has a good head for Radio and a good voice for Newpaper's. Enough said and yes he is a flog!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whether the players had anything to do with the sacking or not, the way that Ricciuto and Chapman have intimated that they did is disgraceful. They are not the actions of a club that are all on the same page. The players should never have been dragged into this publicly. There seems to be a huge disconnect between everyone at the Adelaide Football Club.

Time for any of the board that were there when they offered Sando a 2 year extension to go. If they thought 2013 was mediocre and not acceptable then they should have told the Coach he was on notice and was only getting a year extension. If I was a Coach and they gave me two years I would have assumed they were happy with me. The board have shown they are completely incompetent.
by cennals05
Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please don't post either obscure or obvious reference to illegal activities that are merely heard by rumour.
If its fact and proven in court or reported publicly then go for it.
Cheers.
by Wedgie
Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: End of season movements. FA, trades, bullshit etc.

Tiger83 wrote:Whats the point recruiting him if he misses potentially the next 2 years anyway???

Who knows what will happen. May only sit out for a few months. Could be none.
by stan
Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:in all seriousness, is Jon Butcher the worst player on any AFL playing list at the moment?

No. He'd have the least confidence of any on any list, but he is not the worst.
by Booney
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I reckon the Cats should get serious and go the clean out. This means no to Danger. Bit of a sooky sooky la la with shit disposal anyway.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Us, Carlton and the Crows are very even. And that's this year. The difference in my view, was the experienced players knowing how to win the close ones. Carlton hasn't had this for quite a few years and the Crows were wanting in this area as well. You simply can't allow yourself to be beaten by Melbourne and both clubs shouldn't have done so.

I think moving forward (next two or three years) Geelong and Adelaide have the same chance as winning the flag as each other. Zero.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans 2014

Selfish Goodes. Nothing more for him to achieve. His list of achievements is massive. Didn't put the club first. Bloods culture.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nah they've got people that there old clubs wanted!
by CoverKing
Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: West Coast Eagles 2014

Congratulations to Eric McKenzie, who last night was crowned the 2014 John Worsfold medallist.

McKenzie polled 201 votes, to finish 11 ahead of the 2014 Brownlow medallist- Matt Priddis.
by valleys07
Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lonergan wants out of Geelong aswell, Dogs interested

People talk about an exodus out of Essendon, but what is going on at Geelong?

Lonergan offered a longer deal by the Bullies. Bundy has had some, erm, problems with the ladies and his Missus wants him out of Geelong and we tried to piss that spud off Varcoe but no one was silly enough to take him. This year he laid a tackle in the finals and that was enough to interest Collingwood and the Weagles.

Next question please.

Regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Christensen? ... personal reasons?

He said something like it is not the club but the actual town of Geelong that he is having problems with.

Having trouble keeping the Pee-Pee in the Tee-Pee?

Haha living in Brisbane or the Goldy is going to make that easier? I think not.

maybe he's just out of options in geelong....?!?
by nuggety goodness
Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pup wrote:
stan wrote:Apparently Gaff has askes to be traded to Geelong. FFS!

Huh? Where did you read this? He has just signed a contract?

Turns out this was BS. Good thing.
by stan
Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brendan McCartney

bennymacca wrote:makes the way the crows handled the situation look awesome! haha.

What having your board member looking to kill you off since July? Yeah you blokes did well.
by stan
Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brendan McCartney quits as Bulldogs coach

I can't believe they have done this. McCartney has an excellent footy brain. I reckon Geelong should get him back and piss of O'Bree.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pakis v Aussies

Not to mention Fawad Alam. Trying to have a quirky batting style to be different. What a wanker.

The first match was like watching a retard on the dance floor, the match last night same retard on the dancefloor but now had too many to drink.

Raja (commentator) let fly calling him a selfish, irresponsible timewaster.
by DOC
Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

Yes. Bled. Automatic 3 month suspension.
by DOC
Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

I would have thought Rock and Seth would make sense to help elevate Rollins brand and would allow for him to have all the extra corporate heel elements working against him. Not sure he would be willing to do Mania match unless it was a true legend he was facing as in H3. Cena has been done and surely they won't have two part timers working the Mania main ruling Brock out. Bryan would be awesome but again I can't see the Rock working heel .

One match I could see is Rock v Taker and there has to be some chance of taker v Brock 2 so Taker could go out a winner.

Daring to dream I would love to see Bryan come back at Rumble to challenge Brock and Taker costing Lesnar the title and setting up a solid two month build up for their match.

Mania is 6 months away and there is a lot of different directions they could take but the dynamics of the card make up will be vastly better if it includes a lot of blokes who don't currently work full time ; Bryan, Punk, a fit Taker, H3 and Brock + Rocky.
by wristwatcher
Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NBA

Controversial NBA legend Dennis Rodman is doing an Australian speaking tour in February and is coming to Adelaide.

NBA Hall-of-Famer Dennis Rodman, renowned as one of sports? most colourful and controversial athletes of all-time, is heading down under for a rare insight into his highly publicized life on and off the hardwood. From his five NBA championships with the Detroit Pistons and the Chicago Bulls playing alongside Michael Jordan and Isiah Thomas, to his celebrity relationships with Madonna, his brief marriage to Carmen Electra, and everything Hollywood in-between, Dennis has never had a problem drawing a headline.

Suitable:
For ages 15+

VIP Meet and Greet
Includes meet and greet, photo and signed jersey. Patrons can either choose a between Dennis's Detroit Pistons or Chicago Bulls Jersey. The promoter will get in touch with patrons via email to confirm their choice of jersey prior to the event.

Dennis Rodman 'Bad Boy Tour' raw & uncensored @ Her Majesty's Theatre Sun 8th Feb

http://www.bass.net.au/events/dennis-rodman-bad-boy-tour.aspx
by Gozu
Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MLB

KC sweep the O's to win their first AL pennant in 29 years
by Jim05
Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 3 - ACTION STATIONS!

A bogus side I created for the hope of getting the cash in round 13 has scored 2508, which is higher than the top score last week.
Anyone seen any scores in their leagues near that? Best I've seen so far is around 2360

Missed out by 13 pts got 3rd. Only if I had put Otten on the field instead of Marchbank or Hampton :(
by LMA
Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 2017

So Souf have already lost the Good Friday game despite pioneering it?

Shit programming.

Club decided to take a game into it's zone and have taken the opportunity to play it Sunday especially as a lot holiday makers are down that way over Easter

Club has being actively promoting the game down at Victor today
by Keefy
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 9 - Show Treloar the ******* door

2 Trades for me this week.

Hampton < Berry

Houston < Heeney
by valleys07
Fri May 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |