Search found 9 matches

Return

Re: River Murray Football League talk

Looks like Mypo have signed Moss, I seriously hope they aren't paying him what he was asking from Ramblers.

Gives them a pretty potent forward line with Martin, Robinson & Kowald from Imps, could they be an early Smokey at he flag? Definitely looks like they have been a lot more active in recruiting than our mob :roll:

Lost a few biff? Margatich, Kay, cheer, rumbelow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah grassy, you got them all! Kay impossible to replace but will hopefully be back, cheer & rumbles chasing the elusive $$$ and Marga after last years efforts, well it could be a blessing in disguise.

Have picked up 2 but both have landed on our doorsteps, one hopefully a zero pointer (played some limited juniors) and he other a relative unknown midfielder. Good thing is we are getting solid numbers out in extreme heat and some fringe players are really cranking on the training track
by biffboy
Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Champ wrote:Mannum

Jervois/Imps/Ramblers (bottle neck)

Ramblers
Meningie/Tailem

Have mypo changed comps?
by biffboy
Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Did mossy prove me right today? Go mypo
by biffboy
Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cheers Grassy but I have a question for ya! Have you picked against the Bears ever?

That said, you will give the blues a touch up I reckon. Bears by 44 pts
Pretty confident we will stitch up Tailem but by less than 10 goal
Mannum will pump Jervois & all of a sudden will be near favourites for the flag
by biffboy
Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Certainly going to be a few interesting weeks Grassy. Its amazing how quiet it has been on here, funny what happens when Imps have an average year.

That said, its really the first time in a while that a team finishing 5th could do some damage come finals time. They are finally getting a full side & getting the two young blokes in from town will only help them more.

I cant see the ladder changing to much over the next 4 weeks but I reckon mypo may jump above mannum. Definitely A couple interesting games coming up and a lot could depend on if teams lose players down to the crows thru finals. I would hope that the players will stay loyal to there home clubs but if you know AFL clubs are watching you, it could pay of to play down there
by biffboy
Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BOING BOING BOING....all the way back to Adelaide with your massive paychecks!

Whispers around today that Pech & Ribbons to the Barossa, Sheedy & Hall to retire and Bowen & Clayton moving on! Could make for a very tough few seasons coming up for the Roos.
by biffboy
Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am glad they are known as the Bears as they have stuff all to do with Meningie, absolute joke , not much fun winning a gf, struggling for money , no locals , no future, this is going to be a memorable couple of seasons for the bears. Shame on the president of the league and life member of Meningie , (sorry bears)!!!!!! to allow such an exploitation of points and the system. The coach must also enjoy doing nothing , embarrassing for all involved.

Your a dead set flog used to be! Your one of these people that all you do is criticise, you probably bring your own esky into the footy, sit by yourself and yell at your own players when things don't go right and give all the advise in the world to clubs(including your own) behind your alias. Yet I bet you have never actually been a committee member or anything similar.
Jeepers UTB, fire up old son! Grassy I couldn't agree more with what you had to say on this one. UTB the Bears need to recruit to stay competitive & if every now and then they spend a little bit more to actually win a flag, well good for them. A lot of Imps 'locals' over the past few years are nothing more than recruits they have managed to maintain for longer, one of the perks of only being 40 min up the freeway. Davey, Harrowfield, Honor, Waite, Seyers the list goes on are all imports. Pull ya head out and have another light beer ya sook
by biffboy
Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

imps- will be alright this year -just signed up tim summner(played for gold coast)handy pick up
mypo-overated recruits,getting easy money,hope the coach has plan b because plan a isn't working
Yeah I heard about Sumner as well, he would be asking some serious $$$ so I guess the Imps boys can stop whinging about how much other clubs are paying players. To me that puts them up with Mannum to contend Meningie, was it only 2 years a ago he was playing afl and is probably at the perfect age.

I thought he had signed at Gaza to play with his brother??? Whats the Imps connection other than the obvious $$$$$
Whats their Senior coaches last name?
by biffboy
Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So this forum has become almost dead as of late so lets get some debate going here. Why dont we name in order the team you least like thru to the team you follow & give a reason why you dislike that team so much. For example, most people think that as a Rambler supporter, I must hate Imps the most but it far from the truth. My least favourite team is Mypo & mainly because if they get in front or beat you, they carry on like a bunch of heroes with smug looks on there faces. Least to fav for me are
Mypo
Jervois
Imperials
Meningie
Tailem
Mannum
I should say Tailem are my least hated but Hogarth is a fair pin head
by biffboy
Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |