Search found 12 matches

Return

Re: A-League 2013/14 Transfers, Results & Discussion

Adelaide great in the first half, struggled in the second, Victory finished well and Adelaide were lucky to finish with a draw
More than struggled, were an absolute disgrace in the second half.
Couldn't keep hold of the ball and lacked creativity

Thats because once again they get in comfort zone & think they've done enough.
They should of been spanked to be honest, Galekovic saved their arse, i wouldn't be happy if i was the coach.

Agree with Brodlach, Mabil looks the goods.
by NO-MERCY
Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gombau - How does he keep his job

Wedgie wrote:His job will be safe for the season when AU beat the champions this weekend as I'll be there. :(

Can you attend every week? ;)
by NO-MERCY
Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A-League 2013/14 Transfers, Results & Discussion

Well done to the Reds, finished off a great game with my 8 year old son winning the signed 10 year anniversary guernsey in the raffle. :D :D
by NO-MERCY
Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A League Finals Week 1

whufc wrote:Lol adelaide still the biggest chockers in Australian sport!!!!!!!

The pissant club will never a premiership in my lifetime

I hope your wrong.
Centrals were once CHOKERS!!!!!
by NO-MERCY
Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 - live scores , results & what's gone down.

Now for Collingwood to give the Cows an absolute spanking in a fortnights time, then all their supporters will be calling for Sando's head on the chopping block!
by NO-MERCY
Sun May 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

woodublieve12 wrote:BOG Paul Roos - WOG Brenton Sanderson. There's a lesson in coaching champ, you had the better team and got beat by a B grade side

I think the Cows are a B grade team.
The Crows have no depth & its only going to get worse for them with some spankings to come.
by NO-MERCY
Sun May 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Koch Head

I think you'll find the Power will no doubt be financially better off than at football Pk, its already proven a success for them coz no doubt they are winning but i think Koch isn't happy coz his club ain't getting what they were originally promised providing they get the crowds' in which they are.
I loved Football Pk & i thought from a states financial position it would of been better to put a roof on it & clean it up for under half the $$$$ they spent on Adelaide oval but our knobhead polititions thought otherwise coz they love spending. it also would of been the end of Port if they didn't make the transition & i think centrcirclelegend would of loved that.
Time will tell, remember its still only early years for Adelaide Oval, lets see if its a success in 5 years time.
by NO-MERCY
Sat May 10, 2014 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: LIVE SCORES ROUND 7

Really cant see anyone getting close to the Power Reserves in this comp. Just strengthens what most of us thought at the start of the year

The rest of the comp will just have to prey they get a 3-4 injuries to the Power listed players then the real depth will show from their top up players.
Any team that has 14-15 AFL listed players in their team is going to dominate.
by NO-MERCY
Sat May 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst AFL media person..

It's basically all I got.

I wasn't trying to poke fun, I was merely pointing out two possible reasons as to why Scotty Hodges hates the Crows.

You got to laugh at someones rediculous reasons for why he thinks the bloke hates the Crows.
Who knows for a fact that he does or he doesn't?
All i know is he's been black n white through & through thats why he supports Collingwood & his old Port Magpies.
I know the Powers his 2nd team.
by NO-MERCY
Tue May 20, 2014 7:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 8 - Norwood v Eagles - Post Match

Season starting favourites have really fallen off their purch!! :lol:
by NO-MERCY
Sat May 24, 2014 9:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Phil Smyth's Magarey Medal viewpoint..

RustyCage wrote:Stick to basketball Phil

Couldn't agree more. :roll:
by NO-MERCY
Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final - Port v South @ Adelaide Oval (Sun 14

Very proud of my football club both on and off the field, we have been proven to be morally correct in voting no against AFL reserves and we have lifted our status and respect throughout the SANFL as a well managed, stable club with a group of committed team oriented footballers. We were beaten not the Port Magpies as we once knew them, we played Port Adelaide FC now the Power an AFL club, they must mothball their old striped jumper and wear the teal, this misrepresentation of the truth is fooling no one except maybe themselves. They boost loudly they are one club, one club doesn't have two different colours, known by two different names, wear different jumper designs, have two different club songs, two different club logo's.

Your spot on darley, your team can hold their heads up with pride, although the 3rd qtr cost them the game, to go down to a team that boasted 19 AFL listed players is nothing to be ashamed of, that young side will benefit & learn alot from that which should hold them in good stead for years to come.
by NO-MERCY
Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |