Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

Houghton.. what an operation they're running up there. If last night at Ingle Farm is the norm for them, sign me up!

Great numbers on the track, plenty of support, filled the clubrooms after, last of the lot didn't leave until well after bed time - and incredibly respectful and courteous.

Had almost all the players stick around for teams to get read out which I rated. Also rated former Ingle Farm premiership player Dan Bryant rocking the full Ingle Farm kit for training. :lol:

On the bandwagon.

In other news, I'm in the bad books for rolling home just before midnight with a guts full.. and today is proving to be a veeeery slow day. :lol:
by The Bedge
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

Houghton.. what an operation they're running up there. If last night at Ingle Farm is the norm for them, sign me up!

Great numbers on the track, plenty of support, filled the clubrooms after, last of the lot didn't leave until well after bed time - and incredibly respectful and courteous.

Had almost all the players stick around for teams to get read out which I rated. Also rated former Ingle Farm premiership player Dan Bryant rocking the full Ingle Farm kit for training. :lol:

On the bandwagon.

In other news, I'm in the bad books for rolling home just before midnight with a guts full.. and today is proving to be a veeeery slow day. :lol:

Absolutely love reading this comment, thats great to hear. I have really felt for the hard working volunteers and members of Houghton over the past week, as a club that is no stranger to having the odd muddy deck, we know what its like when the social media pile on occurs and people all throw in their two cents worth about something you really cant control. The right call has obviously been made to move the game based on the surface condition, but it wouldnt make it hurt any less for the lost dollars and opportunty of hosting a home final.

Drainage isnt cheap, and hopefully its something Houghton can work towards in the future but it sounds like they've got the most important thing right at the club, that being their culture.
by Sass!
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |