Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Round 18 - live scores, discussion & confabbing.

RustyCage wrote:Couldn't think of much worse.

Meatloaf comes to mind
by On The Chest
Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

norm11 wrote:So Ardrossan are getting Shane Tuck for one game against Wallaroo. Does this cost them points for one game?? I did notice that the clearance had been denied.

Yes. Would cost them points.
by On The Chest
Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

one day I will wrote:Do u know when the medal count is Officejet or anyone?

Usually the Sunday after the Prelim Final
by On The Chest
Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon 2014

On both accounts, no way in the world would I allow anyone to inject shit into me unless it was my GP and I was sick or having a tetanus shot.

The players should hang their heads in shame, but I guess it wan't their fault they got caught.

We dont need to start this discussion up again, but if you are 18, and someone from the club says here take this, they would just trust that - as you have said you would do with the GP

What annoyed me with this whole situation is the Club Doctor, (Reid) has walked away from this without too many questions asked of him. He's still there. I would have thought that he would be the one to oversee this. If it was all done behind his back, then I don't think he was doing his job. But apparently to all the media and the club people, he's a really good bloke. Who cares. I hold him as responsible for all this as much as Hird.
by On The Chest
Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A bit of ordinary news I heard this morning, Ardrossan forward Alby Pierson suffered a injury and few weeks ago and might be finished from playing again, was told it was a calf injury and needed surgery, fingers crossed for the chap.

Terrible situation. Has had most of his calf muscle removed. Lucky to walk let alone run so no more football from what I have been told.
For someone in his prime, recently married, building a house, working and recently doing personal training, there are going to be some big challenges ahead. He's a positive lad and I'm confident he will push through this.
by On The Chest
Fri May 20, 2016 6:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |