Search found 240 matches

Return

Re: EPL Season 2017/2018

There's a tiny obstacle in Madrid to worry about before the final.

Obviously missed the bit where I said If we make the final
Touchy! :lol:
It's OK, I empathise with you as I remember when we used to be a middle of the road club that's only joy was beating Somethingstan in Europa whilst battling with Burnley and Everton for ladder position.

If only we could all put the pressure on like Tottenham

Beaten Real Madrid, finished higher than Arsenal 2 years in a row, won nothing in over 10 years and doesn’t care about losing semi finals. They’re a big club Benny :lol:
by mighty hounds
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ross Lyon payout over harassment claim

MW wrote:what's the opposite for aphrodisiac? Whatever it is, it is this situation...

Sneans..
by mighty hounds
Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bomber Thompson arrested

morell wrote:
heater31 wrote:
morell wrote:Drug trafficking wouldn't exist if we treated drug addiction as a health problem and legalised and regulated it's provision.
Stop drug addiction? Simple don't touch drugs!!!!!!

How's that way of thinking working?

Working well for me
by mighty hounds
Wed May 02, 2018 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Back in the Champions League baby!
Champions of London despite the so called Wembley curse.
Can't wait for Champions League action at WHL next season! :D
Good luck to the smaller clubs in Europa too. ;)
Awe cheers mate. MH says thanks too :D

Spurs the only so called “big club” that doesn’t need to win anything to be classed as big. :shock:
Well they’re the biggest trophy dodgers :)

I think we’re being harsh jim. They have the we put the pressure on trophy, the we beat Real Madrid trophy and the we finished above arsenal 2 years in a row trophy
by mighty hounds
Thu May 10, 2018 10:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Hazbeen wrote:Biting incodent in the Reserves at Port Wakefield yesterday. Little bald serial pest took a liking to the upper arm of an Eagles player drawing blood.

Same bald bloke that claimed to have been shot by a ball bearing when he pinged his calf a few years back :lol:
by mighty hounds
Sun May 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yep great season for the Clarets Johnny, since I've taken an interest in them (basically since meeting you) they've always seemed a well run club that makes sound financial decisions .. Long may it continue mate!!
Solid business model, implemented by true Claret fans in the board room.

Well get relegated next season :lol: :(

I hope so, you deserve it
by mighty hounds
Mon May 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 8 - Mum’s the word...

Anyone seen Benny?

Watched the last 1/4 of the showdown for the first time last night, not sure the Crouch mark should have been paid after Wingard's kick, which in turn gave McGovern the shot on goal to get in front.

Laird's attack on Motlop before the goal was cringe worthy, he tried to zone defend him when he just needed to go straight at him and apply some sort of physical pressure to stop his run .

4 Crows within 2-3 meters of Motlop when he kicked and not one threw the body on the line to put him under pressure.

Still trying to work why Atkins just didn’t tackle Motlop instead of trying to smother. Losing control of the game in the last 8 minutes of the 3rd was why we lost. I found the end of the 3rd more concerning than the last 40 seconds.
by mighty hounds
Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dirty dozen - Round 12

amber_fluid wrote:
Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Can you please provide venues in future.

Regards,

Lazy Prick

The home team will be listed first. 8)

What's obvious to some isn't always obvious to others ;)

LM has Hannah on his mind :lol:
by mighty hounds
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2018

Caught up with a Crows mate on Sat night and told him I reckon they need to tank and cash in on Sloane and Lynch, and via this draft set themselves up for the next decade. He was VERY anti that, insisting their window is still well and truly open. TBH I just don't see it. All established stars at the wrong end age-wise. Shallow in ruck with Jacobs slowing down. Betts, while he'll still be decent, has his best footy behind him. Sloane and B Crouch look like they'll spend their remaining days being injury prone. Gibbs been a gun but likely has 2 or 3 years of decent footy left. Really think they need to load up on some future top end talent.

I’m starting to lean that way JK. Potentially could have 5 picks within the first 25 and have over 1 million in cap space with Sloane and Lynch moving on. Somehow put ourselves in the position to draft Lukcioius and Rankine
by mighty hounds
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Wasn't a negative post, but if you want to take it that way play on.

Now I read it again I see how positive it was.

Has Dutchy ever made a positive post? :lol:
by mighty hounds
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: World Cup 2018

Dissapointly new footage from a different angle has emerged of the Risdon tackle which shows he won a big piece of the ball first. Unfortunately VAR did not have that footage available to them.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/football/world-cup/secret-tv-angle-reveals-socceroos-were-robbed-in-penalty-drama/news-story/88b495d811e0fd07ba3b5481008b51a0?from=htc_rss

When the ref didn’t call the penalty I said to my mates that it looked it was deflected by Risdons toe. I thought the same when I saw the VAR footage. If they can’t produce enough camera angles in this day and age then don’t use the system. Imagine if that happened in the final and later had more footage to prove there was a touch on the ball. Hell
by mighty hounds
Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

It has happened before, hence why we made this rule.

THe sooner you lot figure out that this is done for your benefit and not mine, the better off we'll all be

Surley you're taking the mickey FC? why did you orginally bring up that you've lost respect for a player and then say that's all im going to say about it? You've been on here long enough to know that that comment would have received a followed up question? If you didn't mention that to begin with then catlover doesn't reply and begin a slinging contest?

:? :?
by mighty hounds
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Eriksen is quality, would you contemplate someone link Jedinak man marking

He’d turn him inside out.

Agree that's why I was thinking maybe a Luongo. Despite the hate is Milligan the man for the job.

Jedinak only started agaisnt France because of their massive midfield. Wouldn’t be surprised if Luongo started.
by mighty hounds
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2018

Wolves are well and truly circling as we speak. Phones are running hot.

SN are going to BL&G next year I’m lead to believe. Time to get a fence and some netball courts!

BL&G wouldn't let them in :lol:

That's my query

Apart from making it an even 10 team competition what would the BLG gain from having a club with a known reputation that hasn't been able to modify the behaviours of it's players despite ample warnings?

The issue of juniors and netball on a Saturday is also a key discussion point along with adopting to the community and collegial aspect of Country footy.

Correct am Bays.
by mighty hounds
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It will be interesting to see how France and Denmark approach the game. I assume yellow cards are wiped after the group stage, so will they rest players on yellow cards? Despite their loss this morning I would have thought the team in Group D that France would least likely want to play is Argentina, who at best, can only finish second.

The worry in the France Denmark game is that a draw sees them both through (load up on the 0-0 correct score)

I think whatever team France puts on the park will be quality and maybe even moreso if they rest players and give their extremly quality bench a chance to impress one time before the knockout games.

I don't think they will at all. It'll be the difference between playing Croatia and Iceland in the knockout phrase. Denmark will finish top with a win

Hopefully but a big chance top will face Argentina as well who no one deep down wants to play. (Argies should get 3 points against Nigeria)

A win to Iceland tonight puts the ball well and truly in their court to prevent Argentina of progressing
by mighty hounds
Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2018

It is an excuse and I hate how often we do make excuses but we all know alcohol is a contributing factor to violence.

Port are no lone rangers here though as we have seen (purely based in the media) an increase in violence at Crows games as well.

I would love to know the stats on incidents at Footy Park to now at Adelaide Oval. Wouldn't take to much. It would take to much of an imagination to think how the city location
1. Allowing people to stay in the city after work and then head to the ground drinking more than they ordinarily would.
2. The (Bogan/Feral) element every club has can get pissed on cheap alcohol at home and then jump on the 1 train and head in.
3. The Hill, most violence I have seen over my years at AO has happened on the hill where obviously the bar is but where you also have the element of crowded, standing patrons, bumping into one another. Guys there just to chat up girls walking around etc. The 'nightclub' vibe it creates rather than the sit down vibe you get.

What a load of shit. When the last time the media reported crowd trouble at a Crows game? That's because crow supporters hurt you with words like "No more apricot slice for you"

Just brutal people.

Still sandy Stan? ;)
by mighty hounds
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shut up Craig Foster. There are a lot better teams than Australia that have not progressed. It's simple, we need to have a lot more players playing in top leagues. You can't blame Bert. We were a shambles when Ange quit and he did well to get us back to being competitive.

Exactly. Look where everyone was playing in 06 when we progressed into the knockout stage.

06' still hurts and is the perfect example of needing to take your opportunity when it presents .. We're not a football factory like many of the heavyweights, so next time our cycle is decent and we have a few guns, we need to take our chances.

Agree with all that.

Funnily enough I consider 2010 to be a bigger wasted opportunity than 06'.

We only missed out on the round of 16 by goal difference after one bad performance against the Germans. Our R16 opponents would have been against the USA (very winnable game).

Also led 2-0 against Serbia and could have pushed forward but ended up only winning 2-1.

The quarter finals would have saw us matched against Urguagy who with our rivalry around that time would have made it a tense close battle.

Who can forget Hoglers decision to play a high line in defence with a slow Lucas Neil and Craig Moore against the Germans first up :lol:

Harry Kewell hand ball against Ghana :(
by mighty hounds
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

What's the point of a forum if everyone has to post and agree in accordance with the subject title. Unfortunately this site has started banning posters for posting opposing but relevant points of view.
You should start the "Why were the posters banned?" thread.
Not sure why you are bringing it up here.

You asked why a certain poster comes in here. Pointing out the fact you don't need to agree to post in a thread

Don't you know what the number one rule of SAfooty is yet LMA? You must agree with my post or you are wrong :lol:
by mighty hounds
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barry Hall sacked from Melbourne Triple M

Barry should have understood it was locker room talk not prime time radio broadcast talk.

Unfortunately no chance Triple M could keep him on.

I despise the use of "locker room talk" to explain away ordinary comments.

Spent enough time in change rooms to know what Hall said would be cringeworthy in the roughest of environments and potentially volatile in others. Having said that, Montagna shouldn't be let off the hook either.

Or, I'm off the mark with the mentality of the Triple M listeners.

Never heard someone talk about their pregnant partner having a sweep in the looker room. I don't think you're off the mark at all
by mighty hounds
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

I don't usually complain about umpires on here but is anyone else finding them getting worse lately?

The 14yo girl that umpired my U6s yesterday had more of an idea than the 2 that rocked up Saturday.

Can we ban umpires from watching Friday night footy?!

i want to know what happened to the holding the ball rule?

players are given far to long to dispose now or be judged as having prior opportunity..

where is the reward for tackling?

i think the umpires might be as confused as us with interpreting it..

do the league understand that giving the free removes congestion?

we laid over 52 tackles saturday and got one holding the ball..thats not normal..

A couple of weeks ago i saw an umpire pay a mark and then as the player went to kick the ball about 5 seconds later blew his whistle and reversed the call to in the back. Never seen that in 21 years
by mighty hounds
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wedgie wrote:Working tomorrow so I'm off to bed but good luck to Croatia as it would be cool if the semis had all 4 teams with Spurs or ex Spurs players.
World domination. ;)

Pity its never transpired to local success :lol:
by mighty hounds
Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2018/2019

whufc wrote:Wilshere to West Ham

Happy with that one. Apparently is on a 'Paid as you play' contract. Worth the risk considering we have lost Lanzini for the season.

Played most of the second half of the season last year.

So won't cost West Ham much then :lol:
by mighty hounds
Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 17 - The Players take over, not Carlton but.

hopefully we can get back in the winners list, but it's going to be hard considering the 764 injuries we have right now...

Current injury tallies ( the larger lists, anyway )

Adelaide - 17 ( 6 listed as test ) = 11 unavailable
Carlton - 15 ( 5 ) = 10 unavailable
Collingwood - 13 ( 5 ) = 8 unavailable
Gold Coast - 14 ( 5 ) = 9 unavailable
Sydney - 11 ( 3 ) = 8 unavailable

How are you guys even coping?

I am not

:-({|=
by mighty hounds
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty hounds wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Selwood initiated contact with Gibbs????
I missed something there

You did, theres side on footage showing Selwood hitting Gibbs first and Gibbs reacting to protect himself. I'll see if i can find it

https://m.imgur.com/uF0BLZU

$2,000 for that. What a piss take.
by mighty hounds
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Carlton

Spargo wrote:You were the only one sprouting.
Not sure what an SANFL club has to do with an AFL thread.
You’re a funny lot you crowies.

:lol: NM fans talking about premierships droughts is quite laughable tbh.
by mighty hounds
Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Carlton

Spargo wrote:Thought so :lol:

NM: 19 years
Glenelg: **** knows

nothing to sprout about champ :lol:
by mighty hounds
Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Both our birthdays are this week, hers on Thursday and me on Saturday and we're going out for dinner Wednesday night to Sfizios with her family, taking her to Jamie's Italian on Friday night (hopefully depends on if she can swap her arvo shift) then Sunday we're going to the Coopers Ale House with my family so more reviews coming up I'd say.

Have you eaten there before TDK? One of the biggest schnitzels I've eaten was from there. Yes I have and that's why we're going there, I love it. Haven't been there in awhile so keen to go back.

I was there in March and the schnittys were still mint.
by mighty hounds
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Both our birthdays are this week, hers on Thursday and me on Saturday and we're going out for dinner Wednesday night to Sfizios with her family, taking her to Jamie's Italian on Friday night (hopefully depends on if she can swap her arvo shift) then Sunday we're going to the Coopers Ale House with my family so more reviews coming up I'd say.

Have you eaten there before TDK? One of the biggest schnitzels I've eaten was from there. Yes I have and that's why we're going there, I love it. Haven't been there in awhile so keen to go back.

I was there in March and the schnittys were still mint.

Also i forgot to mention. The best schnitzel I've had is from the Earl of Leicester in Parkside. I go there every year for my birthday and anyone else from interstate who loves a schnitty. Highly recommend if you've never been.
by mighty hounds
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 20 - How's the symmetry; how's the serenity!

I've been down the South Coast of Tassie for a week without internet or phone reception, whats been happening around here, I assume business as normal?

Charlie Dixon still the most dominant big man the modern game has ever seen?

Ken Hinkley still relaxed and calm during post game press conferences?

Andrew Gaff still an honest, hardworking player who wouldn't hurt a fly?

Josh Jenkins still a complete potato who only kicks joe the goose goals?

Define normal ;)

Normal Ken ;)
by mighty hounds
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

#bleedredandblue wrote:Obviously there’s a chance of us being relegated, but it’s a very slim one I tell you right now :)

oh dear... :oops:
by mighty hounds
Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 3 - 2018

Same as previous, however not dissimilar to any other oval in the parklands.

I dont recall CBCOC having public facilities outside of their change rooms last year, I didnt have to use the facilities at Blackfrairs so cant comment there.

Blackfriars have public toilets around the back of the building.
by mighty hounds
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

JK wrote:You have the 2 or 3 highest paid players in the comp. Owners being tightarses or Mou invested in the wrong areas?

Apparently Sanchez has been playing for UTD since January :lol:
by mighty hounds
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final teams.

I mentioned it before but it's just as blatant on the replay. I've worked at a lot of Crows and Power games at Adelaide Oval and I've never encountered such a one sided crowd as today. I'm not sure if it was because of such a great turnout from North fans or poor turn out from Woodville and Torrens fans. Oh were there not many Eagles fans at the game? You hadn't mentioned this before...

He tried three times to troll and no one gave him anything :lol:
by mighty hounds
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Booney wrote:Bears win. All good.

Khalil Mack worth every cent
by mighty hounds
Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

I've been Nintendo Switching hardcore this week. Being away from home most of the week, the portability made it a must have.

Fifa and Zelda sitting on the lounge next to bored nephews was amazing. They'd be scrolling through their phones for 3 hours, while I won the FA Cup with QPR, and lost the Quarter Final of the European Championship with Denmark.

I also bought Rooney from Everton for a $6m transfer fee ($35,000/week) one year deal to help my run at the EPL championship. I ended up coming in 3rd.

Tossed up whether to leave QPR after two seasons, but I'd qualified for the Champions League, so gonna give that a crack.

Rooney retired after that season, so I paid Nottingham Forest $9m ($4,000/week) for striker Ben Brereton. 21 years old, 76 overall.

Also, Nintendo Switch Online was rolled out last week, which included 20 NES games, so I've been playing original Mario a bit. The SAVE feature feels like cheating, but f**k starting from the start every time I die.

I signed up for the year and then started playing the NES games as well. I reckon I'm going to start using this feature especially playing Zelda. Nothing more frustrating than having to go back to the start of the dungeon when you die in the final fight.
by mighty hounds
Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Melbourne

North are a rabble, but that rabble finished higher than both Port and the Crows.
North are a rabble and can't attract anyone, yet the Crows pick up Gibbs, and finish lower than North.
North are a rabble, and can't attract anyone, yet retain everyone, and the Crows hemorrhage players, and finish lower than North.
Port are Port.

Did I miss anything?

Probably a fair bit since you said on another thread that you haven’t watched an AFL game since 99 :lol:
by mighty hounds
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2018

HH3 wrote:
Brodlach wrote:
HH3 wrote:Sounds like he has nominated a club, and this is just another variation of "He isn't any good anyway".

Classic.

Interesting he didn’t select North Melbourne considering they are a #destinationclub

Enjoy your annual player exodus.

#haventwatchedagamesince99
by mighty hounds
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 AFL delistings / retirements

Carlton has axed Nick Graham, Sam Kerridge, Jed Lamb and Sam Rowe.
Hopefully Sammy finds his way back to the Parade

Ye$, I can $ee how $am would come back.

Ea$y to $ee why.
I’m sure Port could find some dodgy way to circumvent the rules like $ummerton ;)

Norwood supporters talking about other clubs salary cap rorting :lol:
by mighty hounds
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final

And still no open & independent investigation into what exactly happened and how, and what part the game day officials played in the fiasco
FFS
We ****** up
You knew the rules (ie ask fer a player count)
You have a runner who just had to whisper into your captains ear Call a count
Hey presto end of bleating
But no you did not follow the rules and use it to cover up your 40 plus point turn around
Open and independent investigation will show you to be incompetent as apparently even your coaching staff were aware of the "19" but somehow not aware what do with the 19 on the field rule
Bottom line
WWT screwed up as badly as if not worse than we did but Mighty Roosters are deserved 2018 Premiers :)--

A very good source told me that the captain wasn’t even notified from anyone to call for a head count. Eagles own fault or don’t blow a 42 point lead in the 3rd quarter
by mighty hounds
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NFL Season 2018/2019

Bears get the job done with back up QB Chase Daniel and on the back of 4 days rest :D
by mighty hounds
Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BL&G Football League

Armchair expert wrote:He played at Clare this season, did he sign back with Kapunda?

Have a feeling the rule is If a player returns within 2 years to another BLG club the previous BLG club can deny the clearance.
by mighty hounds
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I finally got around to getting Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu yesterday.

I was holding off because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to accept the new catching mechanic. But the draw of playing a remake of the originals pulled me back in. Being able to play with just the original 151 Pokemon in the Kanto region is awesome.

I put in 4 hours last night. Good for the nostalgia and also good for the kids, as you can have a second player jump in and out of the game whenever you want.

I've already evolved a Bulbasaur into an Ivysaur. On the hunt for a Squirtle.

Is it worth buying HH3? I've heard its quite easy?
by mighty hounds
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

anyone here purchased the expansion packs on Spider-Man? I purchased all 3 and highly recommend if your thinking of doing. Decent story modes which take a few hours to complete. Includes more side missions and crime fighting. The fighting is harder as the enimies are now more equipped with protection. Yeah mate I bought the season pass for them, I tossed up whether I should or not for a couple of days then went with it. I'm almost finished the first one and it's very good, better hurry up and the finish the three of them now because I got Red Dead Redemption Two as a Christmas present yesterday.

I have a question for the other PS4 players on here about external hard drives. With the install file of RDR2 being so big I need to delete more of my PS4 or get an external hard drive, the later would be the best option. I looked at them briefly on the JB Hi Fi website yesterday and sort know what I'm going to get but my question is does anyone have one? Which brand and what is the capacity? Does it need to be anything special to suit the PS4?

T.I.A

I wasn’t aware you could do that. I’ve been deleting old games when I’ve required more space. I might look into this now
by mighty hounds
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Epic :D
by mighty hounds
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just getting past the guys you need to lure with bananas has stopped me.

I might fire it up and try another Devine Beast.

I done that Devine beast last. I went Elephant, Lizard, Falcon then Camel. With the Yiga Hideout I found going left up the ladder after the first two ninjas the best way. You’ll find the banana hoard and then you work your way around on the rafters.

I went that way first, but always seem to get caught right before exiting that room.

Probably because of my impatience more than anything.

I need to get some heat resistant clothes to go up the volcano.

The last guard you need to get around just make sure you throw the bananas a good distance in front of him then glide down.

Getting up the mountain there a girl at the base of the volcano mountain you need to speak too to get some fire Elixers which will be enough to get to a side mission on the way up that gives you a fire resistance armour
by mighty hounds
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

HH3 wrote:Its funny because neither club has 30 years of history.
by mighty hounds
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spargo wrote:Disgraceful penalty given to Burnley in stoppage time. Blatant foul on Crouch before headering it into the defenders’ arm.
Where’s JTC to try & defend this one?

Disgraceful decision to book barnes for simulation in the first half. Clear pen
by mighty hounds
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Hollow Knight sequels been announced. A couple of Adelaide boys make them in their house.

It's probably the most addictive, well written, immersive game I've played for a long time.

I'm 2 cms deep in, not even half way.

Hollow Knight

kWo5g-tsBNk&t

Hollow Knight: Silksong

yQxwbZsL14Y

EFA ;)
by mighty hounds
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2019

Back in a minute, just going to read the 5 pages on Carlton's co-captains, Sydney's captaincy trio, Melbourne's co-captains, GWS' co-captains, Gold Coast's co-captains and Adelaide's co-captains.

I'm sure I read how much of a rabble Port were for not having their captain named yet. Who is Hawthorn's captain this year?

You ******* jokers make me laugh, you all sink the boot in as soon as you can but you love us, deep down inside you love us, you wouldn't come in here and post so much if you didn't care.

:lol:

WTF?

There's 5 pages on Port's co-captains mate, hardly a mention of the other dual/joint club captains. Why so?

Maybe they get more bites with the fishing expedition in the Port thread.
by mighty hounds
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |