Search found 240 matches

Return

Re: Country Football Match Day Programs

Benchwarmer wrote:Saw the Adelaide Plains one for the first time last year.
Was very impressed by it.

I think they've put some effort into it these days, used to be very plain for a few years.
by mighty hounds
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Johno6 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:call of duty modern warfare remastered is the free psn game this month... Reckon i'll get it

I downloaded it

will give it a whirl till the division 2 comes out.

Would love it if they remastered Call Of Duty: World at War. My favourite all time campaign mode.
by mighty hounds
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

one day I will wrote:Cheers for the banter tonight “bleedblackandwhite” I don’t post often and I certainly didn’t expect this outrage of emotion.
Same time tomorrow night? Get ya tickets!!!!

EFA
by mighty hounds
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who is better daicos or betts

Clearly this topic needs an in depth pivot table presentation in order to make sense of it. Morrell where for art thou?

All we need is a public apology from Wedgie and we'll have the great man back, I've thought about him today as the topics are right up his alley.

And BTW, how the hell did you get 6 right?

The ban was a bit stiff imo. Wedgie must have had a bad day :lol:
by mighty hounds
Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Hazbeen wrote:The biter is back, Russo sent off in the 2's at Wakey

Maybe he thought someone shot him with a slingshot?
by mighty hounds
Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I got F1 for $26 the other day. Awesome racing game. Good AI, deep career mode.

Have sat up a few nights lately playing it.

You know it's a good racing game when you can finish 6th or 7th and still feel like you accomplished something.

Did you ever had F1 95? Played that game so much and would always do full race. Could never win a race unless i used Ferrari. Always used to be overtaken by a Ferrari and could never get infront again. Still had Adelaide in the game as well.
by mighty hounds
Thu May 02, 2019 6:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL - Round 7 prattle

To be fair Wedgie tried across two threads to get some bites, give him credit for realizing they weren't any good in here (until 2am) and he upped anchor went fishing elsewhere. Valiant attempt.

Yet Morrell gets banned for talking about soccer in a soccer thread and Wedgie can troll where he likes :lol:
by mighty hounds
Sat May 04, 2019 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL - Round 7 prattle

To be fair Wedgie tried across two threads to get some bites, give him credit for realizing they weren't any good in here (until 2am) and he upped anchor went fishing elsewhere. Valiant attempt.

Yet Morrell gets banned for talking about soccer in a soccer thread and Wedgie can troll where he likes :lol:

You've noticed too?

for a few years Boon :lol:
by mighty hounds
Sat May 04, 2019 10:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

woodublieve12 wrote:Crows and port supporters bagging the Swans :lol:

Hawks and Cats supporters i get, their clubs have actually been relevant these past 15 years

We’ve won the same amount of flags since we’ve been both been in the comp the same amount of time :lol:
Without a 1 million dollar advantage :lol:
by mighty hounds
Tue May 07, 2019 5:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Champions League 18/19

Supporters of the 4 English teams playing in the Champions League and Europa cup finals aren't very happy with the ticket allocations. Liverpool and Spurs share 33,000 tickets out of the 68,000 stadium capacity in Madrid. Tickets are already being resold at £5,500. For those lucky enough to get a ticket, they will be faced with very high prices for airfares and accommodation.
Chelsea and Arsenal, get it much worse, mainly because the final is in Baku, which is only 2,500 miles from London. They get to share 12,000 out of 68,000.
And no direct flights to Baku at that time of the week so need a transit in Frankfurt, Istanbul or Moscow

Im going to Baku. Flight goes to Qatar and then a couple hours flight from Qatar into Baku.
by mighty hounds
Sat May 11, 2019 6:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2019

Not even good at it ?? Why else do u think Boon is having a massive abusive dummy spit atm :-)
Massive? :lol: :lol:

I'm happy to call him out for being a troll who adds nothing to this site when he ventures in.

I'll continue to do so, he's the one who looks like an idiot.

Ever wonder if UK Fan is Wedgies second username? :-k
by mighty hounds
Sun May 12, 2019 11:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 3 - 2019

Wasn’t much better at Westminster mate, a game totally over umpired from start to finish, had players from both teams laughing at some of the calls.
It’s an absolute joke atm

First game all year where it wasn’t over umpired for us. We had Rowston umpiring, I’m a big fan of him letting the play go and only paying obvious frees. The over umpiring we’ve had the first few games is totally frustrating and I reckon it’s made Kenners turn a bit more grey :lol:
by mighty hounds
Sun May 12, 2019 11:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

The Bedge wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:Heard there was a king hit in the Marion WC reserves game?

Making a statement or asking a question?

Bit of both Bedge :lol:
by mighty hounds
Sun May 19, 2019 6:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Division 3 Tipping Competition

mighty hounds wrote:Flinders Park 1-39
Old Ignatians 1-39
Westminster OS 1-39
North Haven 40+
Portland 1-39

Bloody one point off 10/10. thanks glenunga :lol:
by mighty hounds
Sun May 19, 2019 9:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2019

The Bedge wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:You’re right I shouldn’t have used an another incident where someone didn’t get a broken neck.

Fight me.

#dickinyourarse
by mighty hounds
Tue May 21, 2019 2:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Spargo wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:Getting emergency exit rows for two international flights, a big deal for me being 6ft 4!

With what you post, I always pictured you as a little man ;)

my perception of everyone on SAFooty on how they post :lol:
by mighty hounds
Mon May 27, 2019 9:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port v Sturt Sat 1410

Anyone there yesterday wanna have a guess at an actual crowd figure?

Ran into a member today he reckons biggest crowd he’s seen for absolute years, and the lineups were so long outside they ended up just opening the gates and letting people in.. he was very confident it was more than the 5k reported.

Yep lines were ridiculous. Entered through the Port Club because the lines outside were massive. Food lines, Bar lines all very long. Luckily got a couple beers in early because I couldn’t be arsed waiting in line up once the game started due to the length of them. Definitely the biggest Port Sturt crowd I’ve seen at Alberton since the AFL reserves.
by mighty hounds
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 13 - Good luck tipsters!

stan wrote:
MW wrote:2 goals 13 poss.
Also 24 goals for the year as a small forward when they have been pretty average in the first few rounds.

Hardly done.

Done because the SAfooty keyboard warriors said so :lol:
by mighty hounds
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Wimbledon fining Bernard Tomic all of his prizemoney for his pea hearted effort.
by mighty hounds
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Isaac Pepe cleared by United to Mallala on the June 30 deadline. Wouldn't clear him pre-season, has played snr colts and A grade since for the Tigers, what changed?

Understandably, United did all they possibly could to try and convince him to stay, but unfortunately for them it sounds as though he could not be persuaded. I think the lad was just desperate to play with some of his close mates.

Sounds like a similar situation a few years ago which Mallala made a bloke sit out for 2 years before he was able to join United. Good to see United took a better approach to the situation
by mighty hounds
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Eagles seeking compensation

For all their complaining now, all they had to do was make one complaint, by the captain, to the umpire, at the right time...
Like arriving at the bus stop late, and then wanting compensation for missing the bus.
Your for real. In the last 1/4 of a prelim final the captain, with the ball coming his way a few times needs to be standing there counting opposition players on the field then run over to the ump. The system was broken. I believe from what I have read someone was trying to tell the emergency ump who ignored them.

Anyway the issue was compensation for missed revenue. A club would be negligent if they didn't try to get something considering the SANFL fine NA $10k.
Pretty sure the counting was already done, off field. Those geniuses then only had to send a message to the captain.
You try to make it sound so hard.

probably harder to lose a 47 point lead with just over a quarter to go...oh wait :lol:
by mighty hounds
Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

MW wrote:Crows supporters have nothing but love for Sloane and tex. Not sure why you guys think they will be driven out off town by them

Poor trolling by the B team MW I reckon.
by mighty hounds
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

One of the free monthly games on psn is Batman: Arkham Knight. Is it worth a crack? Free! Absolutely it is worth a crack.

Cool.. I'll download it tonight...

Cheers mate

By far the best game and series I've ever played. If you ever want to test out the missus the Arkham series is the one. Keep in mind all 3 link up so could be worth playing Arkham Asylum, Arkham City and Arkham Knight in order.
by mighty hounds
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Ashes 2019

Holding us back?

WE just won the Ashes.

So we cant perform any better.

Don't kid yourself Smith won us the Ashes, without him we lose 100%, just like we did when he didn't play.

Don't let victory cover the cracks.

Did Steve Smith score every single run? Bowl every single wicket? Field every single position? :?
by mighty hounds
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Pia wins Survivor 5-0, would have loved to seen Harry in the final 2. Feel like his pitch would have been top notch
by mighty hounds
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2019

amber_fluid wrote:
MW wrote:Whats the point for one year? And why dont they just get rid of the teal. its getting smaller and smaller and the teal is now some wierd royal blue...

Coz it’s a special year.
It’s their 24th anniversary of existence! ;)
by mighty hounds
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2020

MW wrote:
Booney wrote:So?

Same school. Same year.

Different Super Fund
by mighty hounds
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Phoebe is an idiot. Why tell one of the biggest survivor players you had an idol clue :? First Brooke and now Phoebe being conned by Dav
by mighty hounds
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

The Port River Expressway.
I can't f**king wait for it to be completed! Surely it's not far away from being finished.
2 weeks ago they said the northern connector was meant to be ready by the 2nd week of March, one would assume that is all inclusive?

I can't wait, I'll be able to get from Gawler to Regency Road without seeing a set of traffic lights.

yeah, still listed as open "early march" on the website, which to me means by the tenth (after that is middle of march) but id assume there is still wiggle room in the estimation.

they were up to fitting all the signs when i came past it on sunday lunchtime though, so it cant be too far away, thats usually the last thing that gets done. Signs look like they are almost done and the cement barriers along the South Road to Hanson Road sections have started to be removed so surely it's not far away from being open. I tried looking for an official update but couldn't find anything.

My mate has been working on the connector and he was telling me they had laid down About 5km of cement for the road and then failed the soil test. Had to rip it up and go again. Delayed it by 3-4 months. Two weeks ago he said It should be openIng this weekend.
by mighty hounds
Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EAGLES 2020 PREMIERS

With you Spargo. Good banter is no problem. I find most of the NA supporters on this thread the best contributors. I would have Allmond back in a heartbeat. He left for more money and I dont blame him. We were compensated. He achieved a premiership. I always thought Jarrod was AFL material. Win/Win.
True but more to it. Was asked to take a pay cut so the Eagles could pay recruits more than him that were providing less output and effort than he was.
North were happy to pay him what he was worth and has been awesome for us. More than paid us back. Not only a class player but a leader and a club man.
Would be pretty to easy to suggest our last flag would have still been 1991 if not for him and the Eagles may have had at least one more.

Absolutely shocking on the piss though :lol: ;)

He must have been happy with the contract presented, because he signed it. He was a Judas and took the 30 pieces of silver in the end.

How many North players received a reduced salary to accommodate Allmond??? How many North players received a reduced salary to accommodate the over the top transfer fee??? Happens everywhere.

I don't really care Ferret. I find it amusing you sound more worried about Jezza than enjoying winning a flag

Maybe the Eagles should have just matched the offer and he might not have left and you guys might not have blown 47 point lead in the prelim and could have won two flags in 3 years.
by mighty hounds
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your poison of choice?

Went to the Duck Inn on Sat night and they change their beers regularly so you scan a QR code and it directs you to a website which shows whats on tap.

Keen to find a mid strength beer that actually tastes good I saw the Little Banger from Big Bang @ 3%. Proceeded to smash 4-5 pints, very nice. Thought at $90 a carton not sure it will be a regular.

I highly recommend visiting Little Bang brewery in Stepney and trying their range of beers if you haven't had them before. Undercover Fashion Police 13, Icon Pale Ale and Bearded Fiction a few of my favourites out of their delicious range. Food comes out within 10 minutes of ordering as well.
by mighty hounds
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 3

The Dark Knight wrote:Because Sporting Pulse sucks can any tell me the A grade results of-
Edwardstown v Westminster?
Flinders Park v CBCOC?
Gaza v Modbury?

Golden Grove beat Portland by 171 points
North Haven beat Plympton by 126 points

Flinders Park def CBC by 65 points
by mighty hounds
Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you don't understand

I must admit, the QR code probably will come in handy one day if we actually do have a case of covid in the community but I often forget to do it. Mainly because I don't take my phone with me everywhere and I refuse to put my name and phone number down on pape r due to my job and living in a regional community.
Put Wedgie's down.

I thought they were the same person?
by mighty hounds
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 3

Interesting tactics from Flinders Park today. I would say that 10 of North Haven’s 17 behinds were rushed. On 3 occasions they were from kicks between 10-15 metres from goal when there were other options. They lost by 2 points[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those 3 occasions you mention- I reckon if you didn't know which way Flinders Park were kicking you could of mistaken them for genuine shots on goal haha.

Lol, there was definitely no tactics to deliberately rush points all game. I only remember seeing a couple of rushed points but i do miss a lot of the action with my role on the day.

Pretty devastating after being in front 85% of the match and bringing 4 quarters of effort and pressure. We had the chance to ice the game but chose the wrong options when we had a couple of forward entries with the 5 or 6 point lead with less than 5 mins to go. Thats footy and we dust ourselves off and have another crack at getting out of div 3 next season.
by mighty hounds
Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stan

I've listened to the 1st episode.
It's not too bad. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210903/f5075cd196d7dd34c4d90026904d6321.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

I've listened to the first 2 episodes, still cant believe it really. Spent a lot of the podcast shaking my head. :(
by mighty hounds
Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 2

locky801 wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:Gee, Glenunga getting ahead of themselves here? Already made 2021 premiership hats :oops:

probably going cheap now

Old Iggies printed off the photo and hung it on the changeroom door. :lol:
by mighty hounds
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 3

The CBCOC thread seems as appropriate place to post this as anywhere, in light of Alex Carey I wonder who the last player to play SAAFL and test cricket was?

Put it to the troops on the FB page. I'd say we'd be going back a bit, not many SA players have played test cricket over the last 20 years :lol:

Therefore, the answer to that question is probably Darren Lehman

I think Boof is a Gawler Central boy.

Did Chadd Sayers play for Flinders Park or did I imagine that?

Correct regarding Sayers, won the club BnF in Div 2 before he had to choose between footy and cricket
by mighty hounds
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Listened to a few podcasts about survivor and the interviews on the final 5 and it sort of shows up the edit which I think is the weakness of Aus survivor

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

I was listening to the Talking Tribal podcast and they mentioned their favourite American Survivor series. One of the suggested ones was season 20 Heroes vs Villains. I watched the season on TenPlay and love how much more brutal they are towards each other in American Survivor. The brutality of the jury particularly when they were ripping Russell apart was actually a good watch and provided great insite in how no one on the jury respected his game play which then showed in the votes. Russell was so cocky that he thought he'd get all 10 votes.
by mighty hounds
Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2022

stan wrote:Bahahahaha I was so it kidding a out Uk fan CH.aging log ins but yes gone and done that.

Bloody hell that's good.

Can you write that again in English Stan? :lol:
by mighty hounds
Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ANZAC Round 6

Freo pretty impressive tonight, they look like a pretty even, workmanlike team with no real standouts. Their skills/decision making, pressure and defence all appear to be very solid.

Geelong in Geelong next week is a big test for them.

Big numbers for all the Carlton mids tonight but McKay and Curnow didn't have much of an impact at all.

Freo won’t lose many at home which will make them certainties for finals now.

Carlton had plenty of forward entries but the big forwards struggled to have an impact like they did last week.

Stating the obvious but the next 3-4 weeks will be important for Carlton’s season to see if we have improved under Voss.
The big forwards struggled to have an impact like they did last week (against Port)?

I beg to differ, I thought they had a significant impact last week against Port.
Against Port-
Curnow- 5.1, 15 disposals, 5 marks, 5 inside 50s and 10 score involvements
McKay- 3.1, 18 disposals, 5 marks, 1 inside 50 and 7 score involvements.

Against Freo-
Curnow- 2.1, 7 disposals, 7 marks, 3 inside 50s and 5 score involvements.
McKay- 1.1, 3 disposals, 0 marks, 0 inside 50s and 2 score involvements.

I think you just confirmed Ambers point TDK
by mighty hounds
Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |