Search found 240 matches

Return

Re: EPL Season 2015/2016

Well looks like I will be able to see games in 3 of the top 4 divisions while back home in England next year...

Liverpool in the Premier League (for Jnr Jase)
Villa in the Championship
Bradford City in League 1

Villa are absolutely flipping schizen this year... :(

Leicester survived against the odds last season so Villa could do it however the big difference is we were competitive through our losing streak. Villa offer almost no hope to their faithful I am afraid.

Villa are tripe this season. Can't see them surviving!
by mighty hounds
Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NFL Season 2015/16

Jim05 wrote:How the **** did we let that fat prick run

coz the skins suck?
by mighty hounds
Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Impressed with the Chelsea boss regarding the last minute equaliser stating that it was clearly offside. Could you imagine the chosen one owning up?

Aussie Gus!

Quite an enjoyable 0-0 draw between Arsenal and Stoke this morning. Though a missed opportunity to put some space on Leicester and city. Cech probably stopped us losing though so a point is ok I reckon.

Stoke has been a difficult hunting ground for us so I'm happy to come away with a point and still be on top. Hopefully we can topple Chelsea at home next week and keep putting pressure on Leicester and Man C.

We MUST defeat Chelsea, we can't afford to draw or lose to them. If we can't beat them while they are having there worst season for 15 years then we don't deserve the title. Augero is now back a firing we can't afford to have City overtake us while he's in form
by mighty hounds
Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

zedman wrote:a bit optimistic with lockleys there scottroo! :)

we would be rapt to just get to the finals but understand the difficulty in getting there..hounds are the team to beat imo..

One of your big recruits was talking premierships Saturday Zedman! Super confident :D
by mighty hounds
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

a bit optimistic with lockleys there scottroo! :)

we would be rapt to just get to the finals but understand the difficulty in getting there..hounds are the team to beat imo..

One of your big recruits was talking premierships Saturday Zedman! Super confident :D

was that after or before the 15 beers were consumed?? :D

actually at 9am while we were doing some running! :lol:
by mighty hounds
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2015

Can't imagine any AFL footballer being resigned to waiting to replace a player in a couple of years. Especially one who has played senior footy already and was traded in. Definitely think they will be looking at full time midfield duties probably shared between Betts, Menzel and Cameron. Reckon they could all play in the forward line together too. Menzel and Betts play like mid size forwards most of the time anyway.

Reckon the answer lies partly in this being an exaggeration and the kid just miscalculating. Can't imagine Carlton are so far behind or that he would have lost so much fitness. Likely went out too hard trying to impress and blew up. Doubt there will be anyone saying in August that his season was wrecked because he couldn't run out the first time trial.

"Went out too hard and blew up" on a 2k run? :lol:

Can't sprint 2k. Run it too hard at the start and you can find yourself stopping at any distance over about 150m. Guess you've never done much running in your life.

you can at least jog. and yes I've done plenty of running
by mighty hounds
Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not sure why he's tip-toeing around it.

Let's assume he means the prodigal son/Sideshow Bob/ The Big H returning to Lockleys. :lol:

well the 2 clubs ARE very close geographically! :)

H is a LFC junior.
De Tulio is his mate.
Raffanelli is a LFC junior.
Broughton signed with FP last year but never played a game for them.

Sideshow Bob looking good on the track? Quite a good pick up for your A grade. Couple of solid runners in there too, bringing in some pace?

I heard that due to renovations big H has been sacrificing training. Looking unfit during a recent beach run
by mighty hounds
Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've also heard that the umpiring was some of the worse witnessed. It was so poor that it came across as cheating.
Did you hear from the same bloke that mis-guided HBF?

Players and spectators
I just love reading your crap on here. From spectators eh!! Of course you're going to hear crap come from spectators mouths. You tell me whenever have you been to watch a game as a spectator and not heard at least once that the umpiring is crap or he must be cheating. Fair dinkum this is a load of crap.

speaking of crap. if i wanted to hear from an asshole, i'd fart.
by mighty hounds
Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I just love reading your crap on here. From spectators eh!! Of course you're going to hear crap come from spectators mouths. You tell me whenever have you been to watch a game as a spectator and not heard at least once that the umpiring is crap or he must be cheating. Fair dinkum this is a load of crap.
He was asked a question, he answered it, stop trolling.

Good to see someone can read. Thanks LM, i wasn't even complaining about the umpiring. I reckon its time for a ban for Bombers4EVA, he's been warned a few times lately for trolling.
by mighty hounds
Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A-League season 2015-16

Keefy wrote:Need Brisbane to not get 3 points tomorrow

Dare we say it - Go Victory

F the Victory, supporting the draw!
by mighty hounds
Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

holden78 wrote:I dont care who goes top just as long liverpool dont

:lol: been paying attention a bit i see
by mighty hounds
Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Snags wrote:Round 1
Hwe vs Hamley - HWE by 65pts
Angle vale vs two wells - two wells by 200+
Virginia vs Malala - Mallala by 24pts
United vs Balak - united by 21pts

Edited for accuracy ;) :lol:
by mighty hounds
Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

guess when we play you guys ill ask some players what they get paid out at ingle farm and do my research :)

im sure all players will say they play for free cause they love the club :)

I think it's time Robb_Stark gets a ban every time he accuses a player of taking heaps of cash when they play in a lower div. what ya reckon Mods?
by mighty hounds
Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So have we heard how the owls went? See their senior colts gave the roosters a touch up

Apparently the boys had to sing the club song in the shower. They had to make way for the women's match. Disgraceful. Ran out of food and drink early as well. Round one was always going to be a feeling out process though.
So you were there ?? ??? Round One for a new club in the league and U are happy to sit back and throw stones?? U can't back pedal and say I guess round 1 was a learning curve. Of course it's a MASSSIVE learning curve for us. But we learnt a lot of things today and I'm sure if u actually speak to any of ur old team mates they will tell u about he actual football game. Any issues please let me know as I'm very proud of my clubs efforts on and off the field. Well done to angle vale and we look forward to improving on and off the field this season and the many more seasons to come.

Wow, i said the having to sing the song in the shower was disgraceful. You think that thats ok? being told you have to hurry up and can't sit around the changrooms after a match so someone else can use the rooms? No problem with running out of food that was the part i meant i was feeling out process. Good work on the 2 goals
by mighty hounds
Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It was dumb and deserved a suspension. His opponent wasn't seriously injured...... well his mouth was certainly functioning pretty well when he came off the ground. :D Two weeks is adequate - move on.

I heard from a good source that it was a elbow to the mouth and it put some teeth through the lip? Sounds pretty serious.
by mighty hounds
Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A-League season 2015-16

Just Imagine if Gombau was still in charge when we scored that 3rd goal on Sunday, he would have been in the Red Army also :lol:
by mighty hounds
Wed May 04, 2016 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I stayed up until 12.30 to watch the Arsenal match with the boys at the Arkabar. Entertaining 2-2 draw. I wasn't happy that Arsenal tried to shut up shop by using their last sub on Coquelin around the 78th. The game didn't open up as much as i thought it would, expected City to go all out for a win towards the end of the match. Absolutely spewing at the end Ground had the ball just inside City half and had Walcott one metre onside and he decides to fall over instead of playing him the ball. Would have been a one on one with Hart to win the match. No City player was catching him. Would have preferred Arsenal to go for the win instead of playing out the draw.
by mighty hounds
Mon May 09, 2016 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

Plympton BBQ = 4
Plympton ladies day: 10.

Flinders Park's Ladies day on the weekend would have had to have been one of the best Ladies Day's i've come across. Plenty of support and looked like a well run event.

They held Vintage Reds day and Ladies day together last week. Both well run events. Club room was packed to the rim after the match Saturday. All Girls were in fine form after having a 3 hours drinks package :lol:
by mighty hounds
Fri May 13, 2016 9:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2016

If they looked at radar they would have seen it was moving around Adelaide and not going through. Piss poor excuse. Crows would have attracted 48k still
Crows only got 47k to Freo on a Saturday. Reckon they would of got low 40's to Brisbane at 4:10 on Mothers Day.
Sunday 4:10 is the worst timeslot in the comp but I'd still think last weeks crowd was about 7-8k short of what Port would of been expecting. Starting to see some poor crowds all around the comp ATM

Imo Saturday is a worse time slot. So many people tied up around the state with sport. I feel 47k was a good result for a Saturday arvo match. Speaking of crap remember we played the bottom side :lol:
by mighty hounds
Sun May 15, 2016 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Either way over 20000 more than port got last week
[emoji1]
Friday night, playing a top side in perfect weather
V
Mother's Day Sunday, playing a crap side pissing down with rain

I went to the Port game last week. Not at one stage did it piss down with rain. It drizzled a little during the first quarter.
Poured in the morning and during the day which does keep numbers down. The weather reports were predicting more rain aswell, I have no doubt plenty would of had that on their mind and decided to stay home

If they looked at radar they would have seen it was moving around Adelaide and not going through. Piss poor excuse. Crows would have attracted 48k still
by mighty hounds
Sun May 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rumor has it Big Hayden Martinello is unhappy back at his home club and has put in a clearance back to Flinders Park?
by mighty hounds
Sat May 21, 2016 11:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rumor has it Big Hayden Martinello is unhappy back at his home club and has put in a clearance back to Flinders Park?

That would be the rumour that you started after consuming to many shandies at H's party eh? :)

Thanks to RFC and Ricky for the game yesterday and the jugs after. We got out worked in the last quarter and it cost us badly. Both teams were poor shooting at goal with the tricky breeze. Gotta lick our wounds and get ready for HFC this week.

after asking around, sources have squashed the rumour on its head :lol:
by mighty hounds
Sun May 22, 2016 8:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transfer Rumours - 2016/2017

bennymacca wrote:Should mean Ramsay or cazorla can play a bit further up the pitch, more alongside ozil, which would help a lot

If i ever see Ramsey playing DM again I'm going to rage, spends more time attacking than defending which leaves bigger holes than a Hanson Rd Hookers vagina
by mighty hounds
Sun May 22, 2016 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 10 and a sesquipedalian word from Spargo.

Jim05 wrote:
stan wrote:GWS have been very ordinary tonight. Just not switched on ot seems.

Will get that from young sides occasionally, they will learn a bit from tonight

Or maybe they were outplayed for the first time in 7 weeks?
by mighty hounds
Sat May 28, 2016 11:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transfer Rumours - 2016/2017

yes he doesnt suit us . But you never know until its done he may score more goals then last season :)

Rumours around the club i am hearing that Arsene is on a spending spree for the next season and then he will retire after this coming season
That seems the opposite of what Wenger is saying publicly. Heard him on skysports only a couple of days ago saying he has plenty of years to go yet and isn't going anywhere soon. Think we all will have to spend heaps as Pep has come out and stated that he has demanded atleast 10 new players come in to City this year

yeh because he's an overrated manager.
by mighty hounds
Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:Excuse my ignorance, then why go to the Plains league?

Hiding to nothing, yes?

Watch out Booney, you're going to upset Norm11 :lol:
by mighty hounds
Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thailand, Laos & Cambodia

Excellent mate, look forward to hearing about it.

Yesterday we done a 3 island boat tour. about 117 AUD. Run by Bali Hui Crusies. You go out in a high speed ocean raft. Starts at 10.30 and you get back in at dock about 5.30. Included is a free hotel shuttle. Basically over the time you get 2 snorkel spots. We only got to do one because it was too choppy. Lunch is provided. After the second snorkel you spend about an hour and a half on their beach island we they have an amazing pool set-up and ge the option to do an village tour, i didn't go on that because i thought Bintang was a better option. The girls didn't think it was much chop though. After that you had back. highly recommend it. Hope that make sense, I've had a few Bintangs :lol:
by mighty hounds
Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hollywood7477 wrote:
Minion Master wrote:walkerville BBQ = 9 great selection, good service & value for money

pity the ground was in poor condition.

Someone sounds upset :lol:
by mighty hounds
Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Euros 2016

going by the table of 3rd placed teams at this point it looks like this
Northern Ireland - Pts 3 GD +1 GF 2

Disciplinary points 6; Uefa coefficient 22,961

Slovakia - Pts 3 GD 0 GF 3
Disciplinary points 4; Uefa coefficient 27,171

Portugal - Pts 2 GD 0 GF 1
Disciplinary points 8; Uefa coefficient 35,138

Czech Republic - Pts 1 GD -1 GF 2
Disciplinary points 8; Uefa coefficient 29,403

Romania - Pts 1 GD -1 GF 2
Disciplinary points 3; Uefa coefficient 28,038

Sweden - Pts 1 GD -1 GF 1
Disciplinary points 8; Uefa coefficient 29,028

The top four teams go into the second round based on this ranking.

If it's based on points Slovakia are now top with 4 points but if Portugal and Sweden win then they will jump Northern Ireland on points but the Portugal position depends on what happens with Iceland. i haven't read it properly but I'm assuming all those other categories are for tie-breakers?
Northern Ireland are through

Oh the lowest they can finish is fourth, my math is good :lol:
by mighty hounds
Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

One day, one day, this walk will no longer be an issue. Then all you'll have to complain about is the drive. Oh, and getting pantsed ;)
A grade only won 3x games at home this year.. not much pantsing going on just yet :P

p.s. after the change room issue, we will find something else to complain about - maybe the slope of the oval, or the slipperiness or something :lol:
There is a good chicken shop on main nth rd call ceasars palace I think. That's all I look fwd to out there ;)

That's my 'local'. They do a good AB, too.

Only place you should be eating an AB from is The Red n White cafe on O'Connell St!! :D
by mighty hounds
Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

JK wrote:Wales get through Belgium 3-1 .. The Champion Team just beat the team of champions. Stacks of heart from the Welsh!!

I'm on board! Come on Wales!
by mighty hounds
Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah that's a decent point. As a neutral though I have enjoyed watching most games
The games have been good to watch definately. It's hard getting 16 teams out of 24 so perhaps they have to bring in seedings or similar
Or maybe just have 16 teams. I mean, UEFA only has 55 members.

Compare that to 211 members of FIFA vying for 32 WC spots.
Can see both points. I didn't mind the 16 team concept but as many would say the Euro's are nearly if not as tough as the WC due to UEFA being by far the strongest conference. If you ignore the stupid FIFA ranking system reckon you would find 35-40 out of the best 50 countries in the world would be from the UEFA confederation. So by that I can see why they went to 24 and the idea was that all games at group stage would be meaningful by having 3rd placed finishes qualify.
Just needs to be a better draw. Removing the rule that the home side must be in pot A would be good also

How good was it though when we used to get group of deaths at previous comps. They was hardly any talk of that this year because three teams could potentially qualify from each group. A lot more pressure during group matches when only two could go through. having a comp where more teams progress than get eliminated is just strange.
by mighty hounds
Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MW wrote:
Gozu wrote:$1.1 million a year for Betts & Jenkins, very nice!

would of said you're mad 4 years ago...now its a bargain. Funny how things change

So now that this is stitched up i wonder whats left for Rockliff and Hurley :tonqe: :-?
by mighty hounds
Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

Look Good In Leather wrote:
Zartan wrote:
scottroo wrote:when will you be releasing a statement in this thread heater?

Everyone knows, may as well release it [emoji38]

Are you talking about Para Hills returning via Div 5 and the knock on effect for relegation/promotion?

Someone just stated about Pulteney approaching Glenunga for a potential merger.
by mighty hounds
Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

zedman wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
Eagles2014 wrote:Flinders Park have had their game moved tomorrow to Thebarton Oval vs Pembroke due to the state of their oval.

First I've heard of it :shock: who told you that?

how busy was grand junction rd last night MH? :)

Not sure Zed, Hartley Road was busy though ;)
by mighty hounds
Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wedgie wrote:OK, I give up. It's like trying to talk about climate change with a Pauline Hanson senator. Just call me a troll and move on.
Everyone completely disregard the point and observation. I've had some good chats with Crows fans at pubs about this, that'll do.
Cheers.

stop trolling
by mighty hounds
Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2016/2017

Reckon I had about 5 players in my original Fantasy team, that I later removed, and they all scored this weekend lol .. Im so ******* hopeless at Fantasy sports the older I get!! :lol:

Not many joined this season. That happened with 2 players I took out.
Just giving WHUFC a lead before I reign him in again ;)
by mighty hounds
Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

oldman wrote:How are this weekends match ups and how are the state of the ovals being used with this rain coming I'm expecting low scoring slogging matches?

Lockleys with a big hole to fill after the injury to Martinello.
by mighty hounds
Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

Booney wrote:Boak will not be traded, that's nothing more than bullshit.

I wasn't stirring shit Boon, The situation between Hartlett and Boak was quite serious so def don't be surprised if one of them is not at Alberton next year.
by mighty hounds
Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's his 2nd, his first was with Flinders Park back in 2013

correct FC..a very worthy winner..

want to wish the div 5 grand finalists tomorrow the best of luck..as bloodhound said, they were the form teams of the division when it mattered..should be perfect conditions..i think the panthers win if they bring last weeks energy..the only doubt i have is their lack of a genuine tap ruckman..but if their midfielders are able to nullify the hectorville mids at the stoppages and win the contested ball then they will be well on the way to winning..

mighty hounds: heard about your serious injury..hope you are recovering well..hang in there..

Thanks Zed, doing as well as i can at the moment!
by mighty hounds
Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Top research Marbles
by mighty hounds
Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: World Cup 2018

Probably just need a bit more bite up front to take the next step. With the exception of Cahill none of them are that clinical in front of goal.

Giannou hasn't really done much for Australia yet (haven't seen last nights game, did he start?) but hopefully he can be that guy

Agree we are one striker and probably one tough as filfhy Robert Huth type centre back away from that next step and potential quarter final World Cup placing

In saying that with the likes of Rogic, Mooy and Luongo we do have multiple midfield options we can find goals in

I think Juric has the potential to do a pretty serviceable job for the Aussies over the next four years of his given a decent run in the side

It's like the Warney situation all over again ever striker we get over the next five years is going to be compared to Cahill until someone completely different comes along like a Nathan Lyon

Yeah our midfield looks great. Varied and dangerous.

Leckie juric kruse have all got into awesome positions in the recent games I have seen and just not put it away.

Anyone know how mabil is going? Just looked up his wiki and it seems he is on loan in Denmark from his Dutch club

Not to sure about Mabil but old mate Craig Goodwin has had a very bright start to his Dutch league career

imo, Mabil went 1-2 seasons too early
by mighty hounds
Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 SANFL Grand Final - Sunday Sep 25 (Adelaide Oval)

The eagles kept the door ajar for Sturt in the first quarter. Was very happy only going into quarter time only 3 points down.
Sturts tackling and pressure was immense. They also clogged the space up well to prevent the Eagles from switching the play which they like doing.
We were bottom of the premiership odds at $51 as well.
14 years between drinks!
Up the Double Blues!!
by mighty hounds
Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 SANFL Grand Final - Sunday Sep 25 (Adelaide Oval)

Jimmy wrote:This one is sweeter than 2002 I reckon. So glad I was able to watch live online as opposed to just listening in! Well done the mighty double blues!!!

I agree Jimmy. in 2002 we were probably expecting to at least play finals. This year we were completely written off and given no chance.
by mighty hounds
Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OnSong wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
What's a Mallala poster doing announcing a Virginia recruit? Jumped ship magpie?

He was just quoting what was posted on the Virginia FC facebook page.

Virginia countering Mallalas big potential signing ;)
by mighty hounds
Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Footy Chick wrote:I thought they were only a point to point speed camera, meaning as long as you didn't speed anywhere from point A to point B, you'll probably be ok.

Port Wakefield road def has car rego cameras.
by mighty hounds
Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MLB

Not nervous at all
by mighty hounds
Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MLB

Well deserved win.
Let's just hope it's another 108 years lol

ha, unlikely with the team we've got atm

be honest did you just jump on the wagon???

lol. been a Cubs fan since 2003, If you haven't noticed I'm Chicago in all American sports picking the Cubs because i liked there colours better than the White Sox. I'll never forget when i was following the National league champ game against the Marlins in 2003 during an IT lesson and saw the marlins scored 8 runs in the 7th! Steve Bartman!
by mighty hounds
Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2016/2017

Jim05 wrote:Mike Dean loves the limelight!
He has screwed West Ham unbelievably this game. Red card early on that wasn't there and Zlatan was miles offside to make it 2-0. It's usually us he screws so makes a decent change I suppose

Mike dean is an actual spud. He needs to go
by mighty hounds
Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

I would be very careful with the Arkham games on PC. Not sure how good the first three Arkham games are on PC but Arkham Knight was terrible on PC due to having countless bugs making it pretty much unplayable.

Okay thanks I'll probably leave it then because my laptop would probably struggle to run the games anyway the last thing I would need would be bugs within the game on top of that.

Thanks for the info guys

Arkham Knight on PS4 was amazing though. Loved everything about the game and story line. The expansion missions were awesome. Only I thought the riddler challenge was way to long.
by mighty hounds
Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |