Search found more than 1278 matches

Return

Re: Vic v Sth Aus

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:4/347

We got em on the ropes.

Putty in our hands.

We should declare our 1st innings at 0/0, just to make a game out of it....
by am Bays
Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

carey wrote:The idiot in the crowd yelling out the players nicknames at AFL games as if his known them for years and mates with them all.

So annoying.....

Yessss, Duck....
by am Bays
Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kumar Sangakkara

Not only that I hear that he is a good bloke too .

Has at times given away the gloves to be a batsman only so if anything enhanced his record further.

Can vouch for this. Met him when he trained in our gym at the NT Institute of Sport between the tour game and test match in Darwin in 2004.

Didn't treat the plonka who wanted to have a chat with him with disdain when he obviously had other things on his mind. I was only trying to complement him though for the double ton he made against the NT Chief Ministers XI which included Glen McGrath.

After making a ton in tour match he could've said, "I'm in form I've done what I needed to do to make sure I'm right for the test", nope, he dug in and batted on and on and on.

A class batsman, ruthless competitor, respectful of others and good bloke
by am Bays
Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MW wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Glen McGrath

Dangerfield posing with a Snapper any different?

I am getting f**king sick of hearing this guys name....

Snappers???
by am Bays
Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1 - The season opener & what it brings.

Let the hype begin!

#crowsflagfavourites #seasonoverforeveryoneelse
by am Bays
Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1 - The season opener & what it brings.

Lewis is good yep but put it this way, it's Lunchtime and I'm captain, I'm picking Hodge first....
by am Bays
Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Going out for tea tonight with the mrs and a couple of friends from Melbourne. Found out they are big snitty fans. Narrowed down to ale house, snitty house or earl of Leicester. Will book at lunch time. Leaning towards the earl but what is the consensus on here? I have never been to either by the way.

Go the Earl, The Earl of Aberdeen.

Craps all over the Leicester, IMO.

Much better service, there as well.
by am Bays
Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 - Glenelg v Central Fri 7.10

Bays will not finish last this year

We've demonstrated this year our best is good enough against two finalists from last year and the perennial benchmark of the competition in the last 20 years.

Our problem is that our worst is just not acceptable because we start playing "me" footy not "we" footy.. Stop our silly mistakes and our results will improve.

Each week our "me" footy has decreased. Wins are just around the corner for us

Keep writing us off though.
by am Bays
Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 - Glenelg v Central Fri 7.10

Who has a worse outfit than Glenelg am?

Norwood has always had a worse outfit/Guernsey than us

The new umpires rig is a pretty poor outfit too!!

I only posted in this thread so when I posted in our winning threads I didn't get accused of being an Eagles supporter and only posting after a win!!!

:D :D
by am Bays
Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Major commercial news stations this morning thinking the imminent deaths of two inconsequential drug mules is more important than the over 3000 deaths in Nepal - based on their lead and subsequent stories.
by am Bays
Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bali Nine - is the death penalty justice?

Just read this post from Ben Quilty.

Can't imagine what Ben is going through.

He always spoke so highly of the boys, inparticular Myu's artwork and the contribution that it brough in providing solace for other rehabilitated inmates.

Joko Widodo tonight you will kill two good men, my friends. I want you to know that you may take their freedom and their lives, you may rob their fellow inmates of the support and love that both men have offered for so long, you can turn off Myu’s imagination but you will never kill the memory of them. I have promised Myu and Andrew, their parents and their siblings, that I will fight against the death penalty for the rest of my life.
I can also assure you that Myu and Andrew will care for the other inmates you will execute tonight. The six men and one young woman from the Philippines, Ghana, Brazil and Nigeria will have two constant, calming and compassionate voices beside them right until the last second. Myuran will continue to translate your executioner’s words into English for Mary Jane Veloso and Andrew will calm and console. I know that before the sound of your guns the island will hear the comforting whisper of Myuran Sukumaran and Andrew Chan.

#bringourboyshome
Kevin Bloody Wilson's quote is better

People are asking for a minutes silence for these two scumbags. What about a minutes silence for their victims!
My thoughts?
"DILLIGAF"

I'm seriously amazed and staggered that educated people feel any compassion for these toe rags

if they weren't caught they'd still be trying to get away with it ruining more lives in this country and in others

Their contrition is only there because they have been caught

Utter Utter scum
by am Bays
Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bali Nine - is the death penalty justice?

At least two innocent people died in Australia last night due to drug addictions, yet there is no who ha over there deaths yet all we hear about are two criminals. Hopefully their deaths were painfull and they suffered.

Hypocritical much???
You are the master of your own destiny when choosing to use drugs. Not even comparable.

You are the master of your own detiney when you choose to smuggle Drugs - these two blokes got theit chosen destiny.

Saying that dealers are responsible for drug addicts is like saying prostitutes are responsible for someone's sex addiction. Ridiculous.

So it's OK to say it was their choice to try and smuggle drugs, so deal with the consequences, but if someone chooses to take drugs it's the dealers fault.

Hypocritical much???

The stuff doesn't get peddled? Have a few cheap/free hits, now your hooked? Bingo, pay full tote odds..... Crime, mental health issues, family disputes, social isolation, dependancy on society

And the link between prostitution and drug addiction, in some cases???

My major point is, there is such a stink being kicked up over these two toe rags which drowns out the real humanitatrian crises/issues in Nepal, Baltimore and Nigeria from overnight in the media (social and commercial).

My other major point is, us criticising Indonesia, a sovereign neigbour nation, for their laws and judicial system smacks of the intellectual cultural cringe that our socienty is better than yours so you should follow our ways.

Hypocritical much as Australians???

Kevin Bloody Wilson's follow up post on Facebook said it even better last night, can't post it due to the filters!!!
by am Bays
Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Council rates

And anyone who says they only get their bin emptied should not be commenting on the issue. NFI

Does she drive on roads, have water diverted through stormwater, walk on a footpath, read street signs....

Immunisation
Libraries with books and free internet
Control of public nuisances
Monitoring of insanitary conditions
Control of pest animals and plants
Food safety inspections
Roads (local roads - that is, not national highways or State arterial roads)
Footpaths
Stormwater drainage
Parks and gardens
Street lighting
On street parking
Traffic management and local road safety
Reserves and picnic areas
Recreation facilities and centres
Ovals
Public swimming pools
Rubbish collection and disposal
Recycling
Information services
Free internet in libraries
Community centres
Skate parks
Community development programs
Arts and cultural programs
Online services
Community services such as Home and Community Care
Employment /Training Programs
Economic Development
Tourism information and support
Community buses
Environmental management
Festivals and events
Youth Advisory Committees
Caravan Parks
Cemeteries
Wetlands
Local Museums and Heritage support
Coastcare and Dunecare projects
Business support
Local Area Water Catchment Plans
Landcare programs
Dry zones
Aged care
Cycling tracks
Crime prevention
Community leadership and advocacy
Septic Tank effluent disposal scheme

Yeah, yeah, yeah, but apart from all that, what have the Councils done for us.....
by am Bays
Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 5 - Norwood v Glenelg @ Coopers (Fri N 1/5)

Punchy Bassett wrote:
whufc wrote:
Jim05 wrote:A-League final on at same time, might drag the figure down a little

What odds would you get for Adelaide United to score more goals than Glenelg.

Adelaide United fall to pieces in finals :(

Just like

Oh never mind.....

getting in first before Booney, REB, etc
by am Bays
Fri May 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Booney wrote:Dead set, that sport is an absolute joke.

edited for accuracy
by am Bays
Mon May 04, 2015 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 5 stuff

Booney wrote:60,000 members.

=D>

Meeow, Woof Woof ;)
by am Bays
Fri May 08, 2015 1:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

shoe boy wrote:Or the product is crap!

Wrong thread, try the SFL one
by am Bays
Fri May 15, 2015 5:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2015

I suppose they are the guys that didnt go and watch five years ago when we were at rock bottom.
Will be interesting to see if they turn up to the WB game in 2 weeks especially if we lose this week.

i know one Port supporter who went all the way to Bloody Thailand to get away from last nights debarcle....
by am Bays
Mon May 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R8 - Centrals v Adelaide Reserves @ Elizabeth

UK Fan wrote:
bennymacca wrote:
Take a break and let the adults talk for a while.

Its lunchtime and you must be getting cranky. how about you go and get some lunch.

Get back to us in 3-4 hours when you are done FC.

by am Bays
Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

GFC HOF dinner last night. To have people from Darwin, Brisbane, Melbourne rock up shows what my club means to a lot of people. Wonderful night.
by am Bays
Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: are north imploding

Blacky wrote:have they

Good to see you on the big boys website
by am Bays
Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R9 - Glenelg v North @ Gliderol Stadium (Mon 8/6)

Sorry AM Bays but we never got a Gerard handout - all he did was go guarantor on borrowings to help set up Sefton Park the same opportunity Glenelg and other clubs have using influential rich supporters. Using rate payers money to prop up a club that can't manage itself is not something that sits well with me as a rate payer of this council. Anyhow that's old news rehashed - well done to Glenelg for getting off bottom spot.

We are relying as much as on handouts from the council to survive as you only survived due to a large donation from Rob Gerard. We both know, both those statements are wrong .

Yes Rob Gerard went as guarantor for your loans to set up your gaming establishments.
by am Bays
Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah, nah, all I'm saying is that we still have a lot of work to do on field and off field to get where we want to be but we'll deal with the facts of the situation.

Listen just let me enjoy the win will ya, you lot! [-o<
by am Bays
Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Once again North Adelaide is our Bitch!!! Just when we need a win along come North Adelaide to help us out to show that they are more pathetic than us!!!!!!
Once again, more pathetic than you!!
This from a club who has "won" the spoon for the last 2 years, had to sack your last coach after he was found guilty of beating up his wife and have to rely on handouts from your local council to survive .
I'd hardly call a win over North makes us more pathetic than your mob.

Still, it is your 1st win in 9 months apparently so enjoy. We deserved to lose it.

Let's not let facts get in the way of a good story, hey?

We are relying as much as on handouts from the council to survive as you only survived due to a large donation from Rob Gerard. We both know, both those statements are wrong.

Yes we've renegotiated our loan repayments with the council so we can stabilise our financial position. Yes Rob Gerard went as guarantor for your loans to set up your gaming establishments.

yes we do get the occasional grant from the council to make improvement to the Gliderol Stadium facility bit like North part funded their Grandstand/gym redevelopment with monies from the Prospect council.

Facts are good on this interweb thngy sometines, eh? :D

Where are we, the GFC, at the minute? I think Churchill said it best once: "This is not the end, this is not the beginning of the end but maybe it is the end of the beginning"
by am Bays
Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2015

Booney wrote:This is why parents should monitor their children's internet usage.

I'll like this post just to get him to 1400 "likes"
by am Bays
Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Failed Creation wrote:I only went to #2 a dozen times, and only before I was 18. In my opinion, Red Square was (and probably still is), along with Underground, the easiest club in Adelaide to score with the ladies.

I see you and raise you Lennies....
by am Bays
Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R11: Glenelg v Norwood - Sunday 28 June @ Gliderol

Rik E Boy wrote:
Jim05 wrote:32 down at the last break, not playing good enough to get it done. Going to be one of those shockers we dish up every once in awhile

Like the North game not so long ago? Seem to be dishing a few more of these up this season.

regards,

REB

Go the Yabs!
by am Bays
Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2015 Attendance Comparisons Thread

Dutchy wrote:And the league has been blessed with a VERY dry winter, imagine if we had a normal winter?

But that is countered by above average rainfall in April and May.....
by am Bays
Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Frank Worral and Ashes Tours

Most people don't know quantum mechanics either. Doesn't mean that the Heisenberg uncertainty principle isn't a little known fact.
Probably quit while you're still ahead ;)

Those who organise their own memberships would be fully aware of all benefits attached including reciprocal benefits..
^
This

I would also argue people who are SACA members and don't know about their reciprocal rights, especially when it comes to the MCC at Lords, should do the honourable thing and hand back their membership as it demonstrates that they are cricket numpties and members for the wrong reasons.
by am Bays
Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Ashes

Too gutless to make a decision?
So saying "Not Out" isn't a decision ?
So the umps get blasted for being too gutless to give LBW appeals out but when they give them out they get blasted for not giving the batsman the benefit of the doubt such as Wattos in the 1st test when they were both umpires call.
Warne carried on like a dick last night.
Basically saying the umpires should be giving the bowler the benefit of the doubt and its up to the batsman to appeal and conclusively prove them wrong.
So Warne wants to do a 100% about face to a guideline that has served the game well for its entire history?
He was obviously a bowler?
Maybe stick to your Poker Warney.
I believe the review system in regards to the LBW is one of the few things the ICC have got right.
The howler will always be overturned which is what we all want.
The exception being if either team have no referrals left when a howler occurs.
Thats maybe something they could look at. Even agree with Warney on that one in that a team doesnt lose a referral if they are on the wrong end of a "umpires call" decision.
^
This

DRS is there to get rid of the howlers. So what if the umpire makes a decision and a system with inherent errors (filmed with analogue technology then converted to a digital signal and equations appied to "track" where a 5& 1/2 Oz projectile might travel too) shows a ball is just clipping: a stump/bail/line of leg stump so he might be wrong.

Keep the human element of the game in it, that's the beauty of cricket.

All we want to see is the howlers got rid of ball clearly missing or hitting the stumps, ball clearly smashed on to the pads.
by am Bays
Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2015

this could be 6th? hand information haha. But my mate emailed me this

There's a bloke on bigfooty that has been 100% Danger's gone all year. He's stated his wife is friends with a girl that worked with Mardi @ Pandora - she's apparently told people there they were going home. He mentioned their engagement before it was announced (between Rory's & the news).

Anyway, he said he'd had dinner with people on the weekend, and that the Dangerfield's decided after the WC game that they'd stay here. No contract signed yet, but they'd made a decision.

Given his total change of heart, and his previous intel, I'm happy to run with it.

It's as solid as source as this News Ltd tweet :)

Thanks Simone....

Y-SieCU11r4
by am Bays
Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Open Mike

One of the better ones IMO last night

Certainly beats the run of the mill I drank beers, had a few fights, won a TV set off Lou Richards and played VFL footy but did F*** ALL really
by am Bays
Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Ashes

Lightning McQueen wrote:Australia brought in fresh faces, the Poms are bringing in a proven dud that averages under 27 over 14 tests.

Oh you mean like the 7 test dud with an average of 32 that Australia brought in for the 1st test at Trent Bridge in 2013, SPD Smith???

Underestimate you opponents at your peril.
by am Bays
Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

that someone has succumbed to peer group pressure and has started himself a Facebook account :lol:

*cough* Q. *cough* ;)

*BANG* Friend request sent....

:X

Noooooo don't accept it Q, unless you want to get your account bombarded ad nauseum with: "I see Ports won, that's a good thing"

Thank goodness it has been infrequent this year....
by am Bays
Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans 2015

Q. wrote:And what a blight on our great game, that our triumph as fans was to drive a player to quit.

So those of who haven't booed and don't like it are complicit in this are we?

Generalisation much
by am Bays
Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:Awesome, isn't it? I'd love to be part of something like that.

Would be amazing.

by am Bays
Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

wristwatcher wrote:7 months and she is starting to show signs of psycho.

Taped her and sent it to her. This did not have the positive effect I had hoped for. :(

Wristwatcher, bring it in tight, we need to talk....
by am Bays
Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The EPL.

Every year there's only 3 or 4 teams that can win it, every year a couple of the sides that come up go right back down and every year there's a bunch of a dozen sides who are no chance of doing either.

How the **** do so many people give a shit about such a compromised uneven playing field? I just don't get it....
Last 5 years of EPL there has been 3 differant Champions.
Despite rigging the fixtures, salary caps, drafts and everything else thats manipulated by the AFL there has been 3 differant Premiers in the last 5 years.
Ask a Dogs, Saints or Tigers fan what its like to have little to no chance of success for years. All comps have their flaws but id take the EPL model everyday thanks

What spend more money and you win

At least clubs like Sydney and Geelong can win the Australian Football premierships without spending mega $$$$

Tried watching the bore fest on Sat and Sun night but nup.

Most overated competition in the world as proven by England's results on the European and World stage.

it hurts agreeing with a Port supporter
by am Bays
Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

HH3 wrote:On The Run at Croydon

Beef, cheese and bacon pie.

F**kin rank! Obviously at least 24 hours old.

Five f**kin dollars for that shit!

0/10

Should be an automatic one month ban from this site for buying food from OTR

Certainly a ban from this thread.
by am Bays
Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian cricket & the future

Any solution that involves limiting Twenty20 cricket is obviously not going to happen

The solution needs to take the existence of Twenty20 cricket into account
No it doesnt. For starters anyone playing IPL should not be selected for tests. We should have completely differant squads for tests and T20's. Players can then make a choice in what form they want to play

See what happened when Australian rugby relaxed it's hard line stance on playing in Australia comps rather than chasing the money OS?

We picked our best playyrs and beat the All Balcks. Kepu, Horwill, Ashley-Cooper, Mitchell and Giteau all wouldn't have played under the old rules but were in the run on team on Saturday night.

Ban players for playing T20 and we'll be shittier than what we are now.
by am Bays
Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Magarey Medal predictions

Bradles from the Bays will poll well. Very consistent year and not a ton of people to steal votes.

Schmidt, Stevens from west
Cross - South
Lyons - Crows
The real smokey IMO is Snook from Us

Is a proven vote getter from the umpires in Reserves (2nd in 2013 (might have been 2012) when he played half a season of 2s IIRC) and League medals (got 7 votes last year from 10 games)

Is curently 2nd in disposals, and 2nd in clearances and tackles up to Rd 14. To Rd 14 he is 4th in free kicks for ;) . He is right under the umpires' noses.

He has probably got at least six votes already BOGs in the games against Norwood and Sturt.

How he goes depends on how many 1s and 2s votes he gets in our losses when he has been a standout for us.

Very few from the Bays apart from maybe Bradley will take votes of him.

Is defiantely worth an each way bet

Having said that Loccy McGregor from the eagles is not without a silly chance too :D

IS anyone taking bets on the magarey this year I've looked on a few sites and can't see any markets for it
by am Bays
Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Surely the AFL can now afford a Reserves Comp

As discussed on here two days ago they can afford it now but they are not going to do it

from this new TV deal the money will go to:

AFL players - as percent sharing as part of their EBA
The clubs - which will be used to hire more staff for their elite players, retire debt, expand footy programs.
Expand the game in the Northern markets - SA, WA and VIC are already hooked so no need to spend the same amount of money there.
Retire AFL debt
A national womens competition
Infrastructure grants
Increasing the payroll at AFL house

The AFl has no need for a reserves competition when it's 2nds teams are playing in good state league competitions which is far cheaper than running an AFL Reserves competition.

It will not happen in the foreseeable future i.e. the life of this TV ddeal.

it will br brought up though, to keep the soverign SANFL, AFL Victoria, WAFL clubs in line as a stick to keep the state league competitions favourable to the AFL clubs.

Get excited about the rumours of a national reserves competition if you wish though
by am Bays
Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Surely the AFL can now afford a Reserves Comp

Dogwatcher wrote:
human_torpedo wrote:It has nothing to do with not being able to afford it.. Its about using the money more wisely ie. Grassroots football etc

The AFL has said it's about being able to afford it.

As Jeanie Bueller would say, "Dry that out and you can fertilize the lawn....."
by am Bays
Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:
bennymacca wrote:why do you need two of them?

The answer to which shall remain a mystery......Dead.Set.Mystery.

His and Hers.....
:lol: 8)
by am Bays
Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Club Membership

Jim05 wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:Have I missed something? Aren't Essendon number 1 for premierships? :?

Yes but I see his point. The Hawks are the current benchmark and the current number 1, nothing else matters

Hawthorn have the most AFL premiershps with four, followed by West Coast, Geelong and Brisbane with three.
by am Bays
Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:We are now into the post-modern AFL era, which began in 2012 with the introduction of the 18th team. All records heretoforth are to be expunged from your memories.

Ahhh, some Post-modern Realism, with an existential crisis thrown in for good measure....
by am Bays
Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The bloody league changed its name from VFL to AFL, not its history. Jesus its not that hard to understand.
Pretty simple

X2

Using that logic PAFC simply went from the SANFL to the AFL in 1997, when we know that the Port Power was created in 1997 and the PAFC stayed in the SANFL

Sorry totally new league in 1990.

Pretty Simple really.
by am Bays
Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Elim. Final - Norwood v Central @ Adelaide Oval (Sun 6/9

CENTURION wrote:No Baulderstone will make things interesting.

That the good oil emanating out CIBOs on The Parade???
by am Bays
Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |