Search found 16 matches

Return

Re: Rnd 3 - West v North @ City Mazda Stadium (Thur N 17/4)

Panther Pack wrote:With a rampaging Port to play next week if Westies drop this game could it be curtains for the bloods in season 2014?

You are kidding yourself mate. Worry about your own team. Your run will soon be over and the world will be back to normal. :shock: :shock: :shock:
by Second Team
Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 4 - Port Magpies v West @ Alberton Oval (Sat 26/4)

Mentioned on last weeks Westies game thread that a west could be in trouble for season 2014 if they lost to North and got told I was kidding myself!!!

Only gonna get harder with Port this week.

West need to win this however I'm not sure anyone can beat Port at the mo. (No I'm not kidding)

You are kidding yourself mate. West are slowly getting players back and South are getting injuries. West will improve and South will drop. :shock: :shock: :shock:

You tipping a Westies win?

West to win by 3 goals and South to lose by 6 goals. Order in the football world is now restored. :shock: :shock: :shock:
by Second Team
Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 State Game - SANFL v VFL @ Port Melbourne (Sat 31/5

Leigh Ryswyk - I've been a big fan of his and he has chopped the eagles up on more than one occasion. But has he been playing well enough this year to deserve a place in the team? He seems to have been well down on previous years.

I would also have thought Webb is lucky to be in the side given he has was out of West's side earlier in the year. Surely Baulderstone is more deserving of the second ruck spot?

The other player I think is lucky to be there is Bode.

Webb had a pre season of 3 weeks and played the first 2 weeks in the reserves. He wasn't in the reserves on form just fitness. :shock: :shock: :shock:
by Second Team
Mon May 26, 2014 11:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Tribunal News & Discussions

I think that players say lots of things to other players on the field. If you are game enough at least you are standing next to them.
Luke Grant has to stand behind a fence. Brave stuff Luke.
Fix your cheersquad Sturt. You are a disgrace Luke Grant :shock: :shock: :shock: .
by Second Team
Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 16 - Norwood v West @ Coopers Stadium (Sat 9/8)

fester69 wrote:Training run, 60+ points.

I don't know if we will win by that much. West by 3 goals. :shock: :shock: :shock:
by Second Team
Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 SANFL GRAND FINAL NORWOOD V PA RESERVES

dedja wrote:I wouldn't part with bottle tops for Butcher.

Butcher making 300k a year and you are stuck in a dark room punching out 20 crap entries a day. I know who I feel sorry for. :shock: :shock: :shock:
by Second Team
Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R11: Eagles v Centrals - Saturday 27 June @ MTO

McGregors first kick was from a dodgy push in the back decision which he scored a goal from. Not his best game, but he is quick and scored 3 goals. Not bad for a poor game. Can we have Boyd back please.

No doubt he's quick not denying that. It will be interesting to see if the bloke that played on him roughed him up a bit. I think that's the key to beating him. He doesn't like body contact

Get a life you idiot. Its time to move on with what time you have left. You stuffed this whole thread with useless crap. :shock: :shock: :shock:
by Second Team
Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final - Centrals v West

Great win by the boys today. Go bloods.
by Second Team
Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Grand Final - Eagles v West - Sun 27/9/15

Think this is a West v Eagles 2015 Post. Not some rant about the Past. Go Bloods. 2015 Premiers. :shock: :shock: :shock:
by Second Team
Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Player Movements - 2015 / 2016

holden78 wrote:Now we're firing...... we love some banter with these bottom clubs.... great sport! ;) ;)

Maybe we could start a useless banter thread for people that can't read the 'SANFL Player Movements 2015/2016' thread title. :shock: :shock: :shock:
by Second Team
Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R13 - West V Glenelg @ Richmond Oval

Good to see Alleway get 3 weeks for punching Hardy in the head at the end of the first quarter. The game has gone past you. :shock: :shock: :shock:
by Second Team
Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

After watching the ladies AFL match last night I'm betting that the Flagstaff Hill under 14 team could beat both of the ladies team together. Can't believe they are spending millions on this . :shock: :shock: :shock:
by Second Team
Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 SANFL Trial Games

Just a short apology to any North fans that went to the trial last night. Someone in the brains trust at West decided to provide no food and drink at the ground. You would think that West would take every opportunity to make money but sadly you would be wrong. I really cannot understand why we are a club struggling for money. Even my local club Flagstaff Hill has a BBQ at Thursday night training. If the new CEO knew about this then God help us. Pull your finger out West. Amateur Hour at its best. Good contest in the footy even if both teams seemed very rusty. :shock: :shock: :shock:
by Second Team
Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R4 West V South Tuesday 1910

How was the crowd Michael? :shock: :shock: :shock:
by Second Team
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

I went to the match on Saturday at Aldinga and I have to say I was impressed with both the club and the Aldinga players. I saw both the B and the A grades. While both sides where well beaten they played with passion and didn't throw in the towel.
I also got great service in both the bar and the canteen was excellent. Well done AFC.
by Second Team
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |