Search found 1 match

Return

Re: River Murray Football League talk

Interesting round.!!! Great win by our blokes , welcome back luke your a star. Jervois are not that bad we are just playing a great brand of footy. The Bears won easily as expected thanks to the rmfl , mick Ohara and Dalwood, Mannum won in an apparent upset , my mail says billy nearly knows how to coach , Steve hein has nick named the coach billy kanardly .

What happened on saturday UTB? Heard you blokes were in it for a while but maybe just got 'out coached' in the end :D
Well OB, we were beaten by a better team on the day to be honest. Obviously Mypo got their act together after last week, are Mannum that good ??. Gee rush to defend Kanardly after one win,i think you may be Kanardly. Stevie is the best bloke going around , BUT, we have given him everything in the way of personal this year and he needs to make it work. I know this will be his last year as A grade coach so all the best to him , he will bounce back as the players gel. By the way it was spot the local , I didn't even see Steve Hein , have you recruited another one. Billy , you should be winning with the amount of players you have recruited, you are now being named tigers as their is no Mypolonga in there just like the bears is no Meningie, must be very ungratifying as a coach and a club to win knowing full well you had nothing to do with it but simply buy players. This week the geographically challenged bears vrs Mannum, I think the entire league will be supporting Mannum , however, the odds are against Mannum given the team that the rmfl has put together for the bears.
Just some FACTS from that game
Mypo= 13 lads who have come up through their junior program played
Imps= 11 lads that played juniors at the club
by Wynarka
Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |