Search found 12 matches

Return

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2013/14.

I know you've read the book plenty of times days and according to me it doesn't state ch9 for seniors it just says TV weather news but I think this simple its over 40 game off, lets not make it more complicated then that
by james07
Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2014/15.

must have been a full moon on the weekend with everything that went on, extractor what happened at GC heard that a player has moved on and the capt isn't going to play past this game. can you enlighten us.

We bowled first against Gilbert Valley and are 3/63 chasing about 160. Should be a good chance next week unless we lose early wickets....

very diplomatic of you, should run for prime minister or even the new job as skipper
by james07
Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

just a guess but i think they didnt abide by the new rule that was created this season. i.e. playing a players in a lower grade when the high team has a bye without prior approval from the BLCA.(the lyndoch Rule).
by james07
Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So Lyndoch have lost their top runs scorer for the season and have only played one day of cricket in the last 6 weeks not ideal.
by james07
Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

Hows the Chris Mclean Watch this week?
by james07
Mon May 18, 2015 5:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Round 1 even draw not that hard
by james07
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

For any pizza lovers you have to try Lulu's on Regency Road, we drive from Mawson Lakes to get our pizza's from there.
Deal #4: Party Pizza, Garlic Bread & 1.25 litre soft drink for 26.90.
We get the pizza in quarters: Lamb Yiros with garlic sauce, Pepperoni, BBQ meat lovers & hawaiian.

The way that they place the toppings on not just scatter them and their base is perfect.

9.5 every time.

traditional oven or conveyor belt ??????
by james07
Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BLCA 2015/2016

Gee I see a cloud in the sky hope sandy creek cover there pitch \

Hows your turf pitch going expert, always good to see hard wicket clubs that want to have a crack at turf clubs when the rain effects play especially considering they wont put in the time and effort themselves to get a pitch. How many years has it been since South said they will put in a deck????
by james07
Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I see Bill Fuller has been smashing them in the 2s, surely he's better value than a couple of the bats currently in the 1s.

Pretty handy two's side on paper at the minute. Most of these guy's have been full time A grade players for Sandy over many years.
I couldn't imagine Norm or many other being too impressed with this.

stick to umpiring slowey at least youre good at that
by james07
Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

daysofourlives wrote:
norm11 wrote:Bit hungry.

You look short of a feed to Norm

lol, the poor bloke was all pumped up for afternoon tea at the ango game only to be informed at the main break there wont be any supplied because no one eats it and there isnt enough time between innings, im sure Norm wouldve eaten it.(all of it)
by james07
Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BLCA 2016-17

Extractor wrote:Sandy Creek didn't get their pitch up on Saturday. Difficult for anything else to happen given no covers were put on...

when centrals get their turf pitch you'll get an understanding of whats involved in preparing a pitch especially predicting the weather!
by james07
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BLCA 2016-17

Maybe the umpire needs to be reminded it’s about the players and not him. 22 blokes miss out on playing our great game due to his poor attitude.
Exactly, the same umpire doesnt want to umpire one day games once the team chasing has reached the score. Im always of the belief that games should be played out to the end while the rules allow it. Players pay subs, volunteers put alot of work in to preparing turf pitches, umpires are paid for the day. No one complains when the team batting first doesnt have a crack at setting a target, batting their 40 overs and making say 9/100 yet when the team batting secong gets them in 15 overs some people expect us to walk off the ground instead of batting out the 40 overs we are entitled to. Over the last month ive been subjected to both ends of this stick, its cricket. If the dominat team happens to bat first and posts 300 this is ok but when batting 2nd its not? Very embarrassing sat at sandy to call a game off at 1240 due to a tacky pitch which wasnt the one being played on wasnt good for the game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
by james07
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |