Search found 91 matches

Return

Re: HFL Central Division

Its all too late now isn't it? I mean any amendments had to be made at the AGM for the coming season didn't they?

It would be near impossible to judge a country club by their total club points; what happens if Maccy or Gums have a break out year recruiting wise and then we're back here.
The HFL should just bank on Kersbrook taking the Country title and Echunga not coming bottom...

As stated before, I think the HFL should copy the SAAFL no questions asked . If the HFL trully believes that as a collective it has the product to offer the best league in the state then they have to fill the void between the two divisions.

One negative aspect of the SAAFL promotion/relegation system is at times B Grade sides endure a few years of being pummeled since they follow the A grades success as the club moves up the grades. This was such a problem with clubs C grade sides that the SAAFL now have a stand alone promotion/relegation system for the C grade competition.

Also, our juniors have no bearing on the senior clubs since they play on Sundays. Seems that a simple up/down system based on the A grade results may not fit what the Hills Footy Leagues need.
by Fricky
Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

I think Mt Lofty would be aiming a bit higher than Div 6. I'd imagine the SAAFL would accept them at about Div 4 level . From an outsider looking in its actually not a bad move. Metro South is a very strong junior comp and the Amateur League at those mid range divisions don't pay out ridiculous amounts for players. So financially it would be a smart move.
i would think NOT. I reckon a few clubs might have a bit to say about that!

They are looking at Div 3 or 4. I'd suggest 4 as a starting point from what I've seen of your beloved bulldogs who won the Div 4 flag. Any lower and there wouldn't be any chance of them making the move. They also think they can emulate the success of Goodwood and rise up to win Div 1 in 5-6 years on a $40k budget ha ha. :shock: :shock:

I would agree they would have to get used to the slightly less disciplined acts that come with the lower divisions. Div 3 or 4 isn't too bad but late hits are part of the game when things get heated or one team gets on top.

I don't think it is a good thing for the HFL if Mt Lofty self destructs on this, but if the "pride" of the committee/members gets in the way of logical decisions then so be it.

If they think they can emulate Goodwood in any way is a huge laugh. Goody Saints have been one of the most successful clubs since coming into the SAAFL (1985) with around 20 flags across all three senior grades in that time - including 5 Div 1 flags in a row. If Mt Lofty want to move to the Amateurs you are more than welcome, you'll just have to start at the bottom like new clubs do. If you don't like it than stay in your current league like Brighton chose to do.

And if you don't like being told what to do go and start your own league where you can make the rules up to suit your own needs.
by Fricky
Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

Can't believe that players in div 7 are getting paid well over a hundred a game. Where is footy heading,surely you can attract players to your club without offering ridiculous money.will be bloody cold training in the middle of winter at this club
You have to be joking? There is no way any players in Div7 should be getting paid at all let alone over a hundred bucks. What type of club would do this?

People wonder why clubs fade away and die!

This would have to be a joke?

OR this could be the way the club is able to work its way up the Divisions, which is after all what all SAAFL clubs are trying to do. Maybe this club has exhausted all avenues in recruiting and has decided to fork out some coin to attract players that are going to help them win a flag, or at least make the GF so they can be promoted.

If its within your means to pay players why not use it to your advantage. You just want to make sure you recruit/pay the right type of player who supports the club off the field as much as he does on.
by Fricky
Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon 2013

Settle down Newbie
Steven Trigg should have been sacked and never allowed back in the door at the Crows he willfully manipulated & deliberately cheated the salary cap and lied about it. James Hird and all his Essendon Cronies are just as bad. None of them should be allowed back into football ever again.
AGREED... unbelievable Trigg still has a job... Ashamed if i was a crows fan

A lot of us are :oops:
by Fricky
Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Magpies Are Now The AFL Power Reserves

Isn't it just a name change from Magpies to Power? The guernsey will change but it wont be the first time in Port Adelaide's history that the colours of their guernsey has changed
Essendon were the 'Dons before being known as the Bombers.
Fitzroy went from being known as the Maroons to the Gorillas to the Lions before amalgamating with Brisbane.
Richmond were the Wasps prior to being known as the Tigers.
Yes the Magpies might be dead but the Port Adelaide Footy Club will live on, and isn't that who people support?
Nah, I used to think that till proven wrong. The PAFC changed their name to the PAMFC so a new entity "the power" could use their business name.
The PAMFC is virtually dead and buried now by its own artificial creation, its a bit like Battlestar Galactica with the Cylons created by the humans all but wiping the makers out.
Or Frankenstein to a degree too.

The PAFC is the club that has been in existence since 1870 right, so that's still alive and kicking, albeit in a Power guernsey now. The PAMFC was a short lived club with its history dating all the way back to 1999 right? That was until they amalgamated with the PAFC to create the "One Club".

Magpies or Power, its still the Port Adelaide Football Club
by Fricky
Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

Is this the Crows claim to a history? http://www.afc.com.au/news/2014-01-20/pt-2-the-19th-century-afc
I guess it is about as valid as the Power and the Magpies both claiming the 1870 link... ;)

This is so pathetic by the club ](*,) Its small minded crap like this that's makes the whole league laugh at us. I don't know if the current AFC is trying to associate itself with the 19th Century AFC, but it just reeks of desperation. Especially when they put this in the article
Part two of a three-part series about the original Adelaide Football Club, formed in 1860. A major development in SA football occurred a decade after Adelaide became the State’s first club. The Port Adelaide Football Club was formed in 1870

Grow up FFS. Who cares who has been around longer. I care about what the team does on the field and (after the Tippett/Trigg crap) that the club admins don't stuff the club up off field.

Just get on with playing footy instead of participating in this childish garbage.
by Fricky
Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

How do you know CBC and Greenacres weren't offered it first?

be totally shocked if either club said no as both to me didnt struggle in div 4 both lost some games that could have gone either way

We were offered but refused...coaches and senior players said no :shock:

Might be some questions asked if we dont make finals..as Pauline would say "please explain" :oops:

It depends on how the clubs feels its situated, on and off the field. We were offered to go up to Div 2 when Edwardstown went to the SFL and like you guys the coaching staff and committee decided it was better to stay in Div 3. We finished 4th and were offered the spot when Kilburn initially said no, but they then decided to go up to Div 2.

We won the Div 3 flag that year (2009) and have been in Div 2 since, so in the end it was a good decision for us. But who's to say any club taking up the chance to be promoted wont have a successful season in the higher Div.
by Fricky
Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL - Round 3 - Discussion (and Live Scores)

You're having a laugh aren't you PG.

Hawthorn vs. Fremantle (MCG) - If Fyfe and Barlow were playing I'd pick Freo. Could be looking at the GF sides for 2014.

Saturday, April 5
Western Bulldogs vs. Richmond (ES) - should be good enough against an improving Bulldogs side Richmond are great for losing games they should win, and the Bulldogs are as you said an improving side
Adelaide Crows vs. Sydney Swans (AO) - Crows not without a chance but Sydney wont lose 3 in a row. Swans are hardly setting the world alight, the Crows have shown in patches they can play good footy.. anythings possible
Gold Coast SUNS vs. Brisbane Lions (MS) (T) - Suns should be right in the mix for finals this season
Collingwood vs. Geelong Cats (MCG) (N) - Geelong still looking like a team that will play finals Hmm i'm not sold on the Cats.. prob play finals but a shadow of their former self
West Coast Eagles vs. St Kilda (PS) (N) - Only game I am using home ground advantage to pick my winner

Sunday, April 6
GWS GIANTS vs. Melbourne (GS) - With or without Roos, Melbourne are a shambles of a team
North Melbourne vs. Port Adelaide (ES) (T) - Port will smash the Roos Roos are Ports bogey side, can play very good footy when they are on.. if they dont win they'll lost by best part of 7 goals..
Essendon vs. Carlton (MCG) (N) - Carlton just arent good enough

If all the home sides win I'll drop a carton of Coopers Pale off to you at Ingle Farm
by Fricky
Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst AFL media person..

so is there a single journo or commentator that is generally accepted to not be horrible?

Denis?

Used to be bruce, he used to be the best by a mile but now it is like he is trying to relive the glory days

Caro, Rucci, Rowey - dont actually mind any of them. Gotta remember they are paid to write or comment on controversial topics and generate discussion, as that is what gets people listening and reading.

5aa is a perfect example of that. You can tell that Rowey is told to try and come up with some left field ideas etc, and always act as a counterpoint to the more rational McDermott. Im sure there are plenty of topics that Rowey is trying to argue that he doesnt even agree with, but the point is to generate a debate and get people to listen and call in etc.

Rowey is and always will be a brainless knob. By far the worse caller of the game and talk back radio host. The amount of times he has continued to prove how stupid he is makes it a wonder he keeps his job. Yes the stations would ask them to provide ammunition for people to call in, but I don't think he is acting it up - he is that stupid.
by Fricky
Mon May 12, 2014 4:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Carlton 2014

bootsma.png
by Fricky
Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maybe, really not sure tbh.

As far as kouta goes it's an interesting one. Surprised he played 278 games. There was a period where he was as dominant and as versatile as goodes at his best. But his form certainly wasn't that consistent.

Two time all Australian and best and fairest winner. Does they automatically get you in these days if you have been a good boy?

McLeod is the Ressie Coach at Norwood and was an Assistant Coach to Bassett in 2012. The was a rumour that Malthouse offered him an assistant coaching role at Carlton. Wouldn't be surprised if he is a head coach one day, although he does a lot with his McLoed Challenge organisation that is run through the Crows.

Great stuff for him to join the HOF.
by Fricky
Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 12 - live scores, results & gas bagging.

Fremantle's poor goal kicking keeping the margin much closer than it should be.
Crows really struggle when the saviour Tex cant get a kick, delivery to him has been apalling.
Great to see a good Doggies boy in Spurr towel up Eddie "Frontrunner" Betts

Don't think you can blame tex. When teams stop the crows run, as freo did after half time, we are terrible.

Crows skill level continues to be sub-par and their decision making has been poor. Take the game on but that doesn't mean you mark and then quickly handball to a teammate with 3 opponents around him. Be smart about your disposals.

Don't understand why you'd start a first gamer as the sub. They get nothing out of the game coming on in the last quarter.
by Fricky
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon 2014

smac wrote:Show cause notices handed down thus afternoon, should only be a few years before its all concluded.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Depends on how long the players take to turn on the club.
by Fricky
Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BT putting himself right up there as one of the worst media personalities after tonights effort.
by Fricky
Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
Hefty wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:*07 Grand Final
It was 2008 and I believe the margin was circa 100+ pts.........but who's counting ;) !!
:lol:

Hefty, its isnt hard to look up the facts before opening your mouth :roll:
by Fricky
Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 2 2014

Good game at Gepps today glad to take the points. Much respect to the Gepps people for the respect that was shown to us.

For Sam Williams to kick our last 3 goals and effectively win us the game is probably beyond comprehension.

Respect.

qFNMznKmYsQ

Fair effort by Sam to play, and play well, after such a tragedy. Great video too, PHOS showed how good it is to be involved with a footy club, or any sporting club, as everyone gets behind you in good and bad times. =D>
by Fricky
Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For those that hate BT here is your chance to get rid of him......

Channel 7 commentator Brian Taylor sparks outrage

The bloke is operating with a 1980's operating system, he's not been able to upload any software updates and without any real support he's been left exposed to the modern world.

Channel 7, it's time to shut down BT and throw him away.

They shouldnt sack BT becasue of this "p00fter" comment. They should sack him beacsue he's a dud commentator.
by Fricky
Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port 2014 - Pre-Season/General Discussion

Good to see Wanganeen finally get his GF guernsey back. Pretty low act to steal it, epsecially as it was taken from the changerooms straight after the game

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2014-07-31/ ... r-returned
by Fricky
Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rivalries

Walkerville v St Peter OC has always been a good rivalry.

We have been playing for the Peter Franklin Cup for a few years now - when we're in the same division. Peter had a big connection with both clubs before he passed away. He was a junior coach at Walkerville for a lot of years and coached the B grade at SPOC as well. His last game was a SPOC v Walkerville Grand Final (2009) where he coached SPOC to the flag. Very fitting that his last game was between the two clubs he was heavily involved with and the next season the Cup was named in his honour.

When the two clubs play there is always one thing you can guarantee, it'll be played in torrential rain.
by Fricky
Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals Games

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Finals Games:
finals games.JPG

It'll be hard waiting to play the 2:15AM games
by Fricky
Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals Games

My bad LOL! Eh people are always keen to play under lights - perfect time :lol:

I had to wait until 6:30pm to play a finals game once. Worst thing was we arrived at the oval at 1pm to get ready for the game to be told the starting times had been changed. The lights had failed for the Friday night finals but instead of moving them to Sunday the Whyalla FL decided to push the scheduled starting times for the B and A grade finals back on the Saturday. Finished just before 9pm, with the win \:D/
by Fricky
Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: My Idea for a New Structure to the AFL Season

Cut the comp to 12 teams and play each other twice.

Great, we will start by getting rid of your team.

Which is also your team :roll:

The concensus seems to be there are too many Vic teams in the comp and some of them are financially draining on the AFL. Clubs need to survive on their own or they get removed - like Fitzroy.
by Fricky
Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

In the last 20 minutes of the game, the way a group of about ten modbury supporters was a disgrace. Throwing full cans of beer over the players race towards unley supporters.
The main culprit was a bloke with a dirty mustache and small dreads.

Was away from this action, but the way I heard it was the opposite. So there you have it, two different stories. No arrests, no one thrown out, lots of security on, perhaps it was all a beat up.

Why would someone throw full cans of beer? What a waste or beer and money.
by Fricky
Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

westcoastpanther wrote:Was mentioned on SEN this morning Jeremy Cameron to Crows for $850k a year

That would be exceptional news but the way Rowey is talking its like someone has died and the fact that he sees it bigger than Tippet-gate doesnt leave a positve note to it.
by Fricky
Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done and congratulations to Fraser Marshall on being joint winner of the Div 2 Medal (equal with Angus Twopeny, Scotch). For a little guy he plays some tough footy.
by Fricky
Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done and congratulations to Fraser Marshall on being joint winner of the Div 2 Medal (equal with Angus Twopeny, Scotch). For a little guy he plays some tough footy.

Are the results from the whole division available anywhere?

Dont know. The top 3 for DIv 1 to 7 is in this week's Talking Amateurs Budget http://www.talkingamateurs.com.au/documents/Edition23-Division1to3.pdf
by Fricky
Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: End of season movements. FA, trades, bullshit etc.

MW wrote:Surely this is going too far...it is f#$king identical!

Not true, the Western Bulldog one doesnt have a cricket ball in it ;)
by Fricky
Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/08/u7ujatu5.jpg

Western Bulldogs have revealed their new logo

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/08/ehurudab.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/08/u6y4u6em.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/08/evesapy3.jpg
by Fricky
Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

dedja wrote:the new Essendon team bus ...

Essednon 2015 team photo
by Fricky
Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grand Final Rematch

The AFL have granted Port Adelaide permission to play Hawthorn on ANZAC Day at the Adelaide oval on the Saturday Night April 25th..

Where does this leave the so called tradition of the SANFL grand final rematch. A Port/Norwood rematch has the potential to draw a large crowd to Adelaide Oval.

Clearly another sign that the Port Adelaide Football Club respect tradition if and only when it suits them.

Does this mean the rematch will be played on the Friday Night. ?

Hang on, the AFL "granted Port Adelaide permission" to play ANZAC Day ( Night )? :lol:

So the AFL schedule Port to play then, yet it's Port's fault for not honoring tradition......hmm.....
Yep Port didnt ask for this the AFL have shoved ANZAC day down their throat. :roll:

Port have held ANZAC Day games for a few years and I'd imagine will continue to do so. It's not they "granted" us permission.

Probably our fault it falls on a Saturday.

100% Ports fault ANZAC Day is a Saturday next year ;)
by Fricky
Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don't forget to bring up 97,98 :roll:

I think we are at point in history now where, instead of comparing someone to Hitler or the Nazi, every argument between Port and Crows fans will end up with a Crows fan using the tarps or 97/98 flags and a Port fan using the 1870 history or plastic franchise to end proceedings ;)
by Fricky
Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

With all AFL sides having stand alone reserves teams now, surely the AFL will start to have serious discussion about an AFL Reserves League. The AFL have enough money to help with the extra cost in travelling (and will have even more with the new TV rights up for grabs soon) and they can always schedule the Reserves on the same day as the league games, just at suburban ovals. i.e Richmond v Freo Reserves at Punt Rd with the League game at the G later in the day.

I haven't thought as far ahead about finals but that would always depend on which reserves sides make the finals.
by Fricky
Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood & the salary cap

Dogwatcher wrote:See...did he say they had? All he said was that it was being investigated. Knickers/knots.

Ha, hardly. Just trying to put this issue to bed. The only winners out of this argument seem to be Cibo with more people going there to try and hear any further whispers of rule breaches :D
by Fricky
Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:why? because it's true that he wouldn't make our best 22? he also would'n't make hawthorns, freo's or Geelong...

i'm not saying he's junk, i like VB...

No, no. My post about salary cap room was poor.
by Fricky
Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon 2014

woodublieve12 wrote:titus o'reily

The AFL says any player who boycotts the NAB Challenge faces a year's pay, a family vacation in France and a free business course.
by Fricky
Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 3 - 2015

Footy Chick wrote:That would be pretty ironic for Mitcham to have the division leading goalkicker AND get relegated..

It could happen. Fev won the Coleman while Carlton finished last in the same season
by Fricky
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round Table.

carey wrote:Some of Kings wisdom

- Essendon top 5 side
- Hannabry not an A grader
- Essendon as versatile as the Hawks.

This guy is an absolute flog.

Still remember him picking Port 10th-12th for season 2014.
by Fricky
Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

C1 - season 2015

For Bomber4Eva to discuss C1 games

Also - Henley were very good on the weekend. Fit, skilled, most of them ran all day and I think they will push most teams this season. Good group of guys at Henley and the game was played it good spirits from both sides. Both umps weren't too bad either.
by Fricky
Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Walkerville FC's Sportsman's Lunch

Lads and Laddettes,
The Walkerville Sportsman's lunch is on again \:D/ :partyman: .
This year we have a couple of great speakers so please get in early if you want to book a ticket or a table.
by Fricky
Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11 - a short one

Not sure if the Cats elder statesmen can keep this up so kinda expect Port to get on a roll next quarter .. That said Port still not showing anywhere near the lethal form they were last season.

Id say its the younguns keeping the cats in it.

Skill level is appalling here.

Similar to cats v bombers last week.

Lingy is saying that this game has been one of a high skill level, not sure what game he's watching.
by Fricky
Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2015

Has a club ever matched a price?
Pies still rumoured to be offering $1.4m a year and the Hawks not far behind

I don't think there's any reason to.

If a bloke wants to leave then good riddance. Empty your locker and see you later.
Thats my point, so all this talk of the Crows matching it is just rubbish IMO

Crows will only match it to force Geelong to the trade table, which I think is a smart move. May as well get what he is worth rather than a compo pick that doesn't match up.
by Fricky
Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Magellan wrote:
LPH wrote:Rang 5AFL - Rowe agreed, Bickley tried to say that's why the SANFL don't have Finals this week - WTF?

Bickley's an idiot.

So is Rowey, more so actually.
by Fricky
Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Northern Areas gossip

Well done to Crystal Brook, A and B grade premiers. Undefeated through the A Grade season too, well done to Shane Arbon and the Roosters lads.

Melrose put on a pretty good day for it too.
by Fricky
Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Player Movements - 2015 / 2016

Matt Fuller back at Norwood for the next 2 years
by Fricky
Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trades/Drafts (Nov & PSD/Rookie) - 2015

Danger & pick 50 for 9, 28 and Dean Gore
by Fricky
Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Bombers4EVA wrote:I hear that a certain Paul Niven has accepted the coaching role of Walkerville's Reserve team.

You didn't "hear" it Bomber, it was put up on the club's Facebook page.
by Fricky
Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

Hope everyone has a great and safe Christmas/NYE holiday. Looking forward to having a few beers around the Div 3 grounds next year
by Fricky
Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2015/2016

God damn it Arsenal ](*,) I guess this it what it feels like to be A Richmond supporter.
by Fricky
Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Big thanks to Flinders Park for the gaurd of honour after the game for Madden's 250. No doubt Peter Scheff had a bit to do with it.
by Fricky
Sat May 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Our committee have decided that in the best interest of the club that a change of coach was required with our assistant coach Brenton taking over as A grade coach. No need to go into the details as to why but you can go your hardest with the innuendos and rumours you've heard, won't be getting much more from me :-#
by Fricky
Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |