Search found 14 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Pressler has signed at GG. Add to this Stent, Castree & a bloke from TTG (name escapes me) great inclusions to our A grade list.

Huge gets.
Add to that full time access to a gun S&C coach who is moving back to Adelaide ;) :D
Keen to kick off officially next Saturday. Some very hard sessions ahead
by BurraBoys
Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If BL have resigned themselves to being useless in 2014., Why not sit in d3, cop there hiding and be d4 in 2015. Now they potentially run the risk of ending up in d5 comes seasons end. Long way back
by BurraBoys
Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Craven played at brahma last year?
Are we expecting the Clarke-ratansa boys to get a clearance to SW next?
by BurraBoys
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yuck....not sure im a fan of the proposed GF day. Please don't take this as getting ahead of myself. Im very aware that we actually need to win a finals game to get there but let's take the hypothetical of a club having both their a and b grade in the big dance.

From what I have heard, the d4r game will be played at 9am followed by the d3r game and subsequently the d4 game etc.I understand what the league is trying to do. Get more people to the ground. Create more atmosphere, sell more booze etc. but honestly, I can't see many agraders getting to the ground at 9am when their game doesn't start until 1.30/2pm. Messes with routine and leaves you waiting way to long. It would be a shame for the bgrade side not to have the support of their mates.

Has the league considered the consequence of the potential winning team getting in the gas from 11.30, and solidly celebrating until 3.30/4pm when the d4 game finishes?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it
by BurraBoys
Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Watching Prelims

Why do they need to be drinking? Is it impossible to go the game, sit quietly, watch your potential opponent and the movement of the game without drinking and being and arse?
by BurraBoys
Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I got no problem with you tipping SW jetters. Your opinion is your own. To say SW will as a result of our choke is an insult to them as much as it is us. They are a bloody good side. If they win, it will be because they earned it.

What I do take issue with is saying we have been 'given everything on a silver platter' . Complete slap in the face to everyone that has poured blood sweat and tears into getting us to where we are and having what we have. You sound like a tool. Pull your head in
by BurraBoys
Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jetters wrote:
lol.

SW by heaps.

Just gonna leave this here
by BurraBoys
Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

@jetters EAD
by BurraBoys
Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 3 - 2015

Early November start. Good on em! Hopefully they put the extra few weeks to good use. I'm hoping we are right up there when it comes to fitness. Gives us something to chase.
by BurraBoys
Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A very unreliable little bird reckons that Golden Grove will be taking on the Crows reserves in a trial match.

Can anyone from the Grove please confirm or deny - and if you confirm, please spit out some details.

I'm sure there are plenty of us that want to see Powerhouse take on the Crows ;)

If this game was to occur which I can neither confirm or deny at this stage, I'm sure your vested interest as a moderator is for us to win so we can finally put the age old argument 'could a div 3 team beat a div1 reserves team' to bed
by BurraBoys
Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

groves played the crows i heard? any scores?

Got our arse kicked lol. Seriously though, it was a great opportunity to be exposed to a higher level. Irrespective of score we were happy with performance. Won an even share of contested ball and stuck to the game plan well. Just a case of turnovers and speed of transition that they really made us pay. Just getting to warm up in 'the shed' and play on footy park was great.
by BurraBoys
Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bloody quiet in here! What are we expecting this week?

I know our boys are itching to go. Sitting out last weekend sucked!
by BurraBoys
Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard it was a spinal but turned out ok once properly reviewed at hospital
by BurraBoys
Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You lost because you cheated? :roll:

Get necked flog.
'Cheating' suggests we knew the rule and broke it intentionally to gain unfair advantage which I can unequivocally state was not the case.
Ignorance is not innocence so we copped our whack but don't dare come here and suggest we cheated.

Muppets like you will assume an opinion irrespective of fact anyway, sort of like anti-vaccers. I'm not really fussed if you change it yours or not. Everyone at our club is comfortable with what we did and how we handled it.
by BurraBoys
Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |