Search found more than 7264 matches

Return

Re: AFL Round < 1

SCG holds 48,000. Why couldn't 5.2 million people fill it?
by Booney
Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer 2023/24

Booney wrote:
dedja wrote:Pat, shut the faark up and just play cricket. :roll:

Takes wickets. Win trophies. Winds up boomers.

Love Captain Pat.

Still.
by Booney
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

MW wrote:I say this all the time, but I never understand blind loyalty to a political party

100%, no wonder the teals made the ground they did last time round.
by Booney
Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 3

whufc wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:I was told on.the weekend Henly are chasing 4 from Kadina as well.

Guessing Angus Poole would be one of them given Henleys connection with the Eagles.

Signed at Lockleys.
by Booney
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spargo wrote:Just delivered a tv to an older fella, must’ve been 80. He asked me to bring it in to his lounge room. Randy ol’ bastard had a topless cleaner only wearing a g-string dusting the couch :lol:

"Might be home late love, lots of deliveries today"
by Booney
Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

amber_fluid wrote:
Spargo wrote:Just delivered a tv to an older fella, must’ve been 80. He asked me to bring it in to his lounge room. Randy ol’ bastard had a topless cleaner only wearing a g-string dusting the couch :lol:

Dad did say he was getting a new TV this week

Bet Mum didn't tell you about her cleaning gig though.
by Booney
Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

amber_fluid wrote:The effwit delivery driver who just delivered my package. Didn’t ring the doorbell just left it on the doorstep.
Checked the camera and the knobhead threw it from about 4 metres away at the door.
Message and video sent to delivery company.

Making up time from helping some old bloke with his telly.
by Booney
Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

wenchbarwer wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
wenchbarwer wrote:
Gravity can be a good thing at times, it'd be a little disconcerting they're still standing while she's lying down :lol:

Hard to explain without being rude

No need to explain, been there before :lol:

You know her too?

Weird Wednesday on here.
by Booney
Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

Going to hit some more classes next week, boxing, HIIT, etc, I've been working on some strength and stamina before I hit them, no point blowing up 15 minutes in and fading out. See how we go next week!
by Booney
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

MW wrote:Besides what I read on here, I have no one in my life that gives a shit, in fact the opposite they prefer it.

Yep, only whinge I ever hear or see is on here.
by Booney
Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

-5.0 from Jan 1 but I can sense some bulk coming on. Nothing that will rip shirts apart mind you. :lol:

Really upped the weights and reps on the exercises I'm doing. Now doing 5 "push" exercises per session, then two days later 5 "pull" exercises per session. Gives me 4 days between repeating the exercises. Getting through 5 sets x 12 reps far easier on each exercise and weights are upped each week by 2-3kg.

Started bench at 30kg 5 x 12, now at 42.5kg 5 x 12. Incline press was 5kg in each hand 5 x 12, now 9kg in each hand 5 x 12.

Squats are killing me, crunches, planks and back raises are getting introduced for core. 3 days every week since Xmas now, 35-45 minute sessions.
by Booney
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

When does Daylight savings finish? I'm worried I'm wearing out my headlight globes driving to work in the morning.
by Booney
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2024 Trial Games

Pudney will win plenty of ball on the expanses of Elizabeth Oval, from there anyone on the ground is an opportunity to receive it.
by Booney
Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Agreed, feel for them though, business must be up and down all the time.
by Booney
Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2024

MW wrote:
Vamos wrote:Meanwhile at GC & GWS........

At the risk of being negative... $10 memberships dude!

They could be free, GC and GWS don't have 75,000 people who give a shit let alone give $10. :lol:
by Booney
Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Vamos wrote:
Spargo wrote:
Booney wrote:Founding Membership
Option 1 - Devil Sticker
First Name: Dave
Last Name: Boon

Thank you, Dave!

Last time you donated to another club they went & $acked the coach…

Centrals?

Yep, still waiting on an explanation!
by Booney
Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where’s Caro now?
#wrongagainrenorth

Imagine if North attacked their opposition on ground as much as you blokes attack her. Be a different team. :lol:
Silly post, mate. If the shoe was on the other foot & she bashed your club relentlessly in the media, don’t tell me you wouldn’t call her out for being wrong, again.

You know how journalism works, yeah? She speaks to people, people give her information, she collates that information and if there's enough to suggest it's on the money she runs with it. There's a reason she's been doing it for 40 years, 20 as The Age Chief Football writer and has won numerous awards. Gets more right than she gets wrong. Must do to keep her job.

If you lot stop giving her material ( see Essendon drug saga ) she'll write something else.
by Booney
Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brodlach wrote:Image

Hmmm, wearing the State jumper ;)

Not very smart....
by Booney
Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cruises

Just finished a 7 day Northbound cruise of Norway and the scenery was absolutely astonishing plus the service and food on board was top notch. Really enjoyed it for the most part but geez it was a rough old ride for a some long stints especially at night. The Norwegian Sea was in full fury one night and when you look out your 5th floor window to be greeted by waves at eye level it’s a bit scary. We were tossed around like a rag doll that night and some very sick and sorry souls onboard at brekky the next day and many didn’t emerge from their cabins. My wife was crook as a dog for 2 days but I coped ok.
From speaking to seasoned cruisers on the ship it seems we picked quite the cruise to break our cruise duck and we have been assured that others are much smoother sailing.
Looking at going to the West Indies for the cricket next year and will probably squeeze a short Caribbean cruise in over the course of the month we will be away for

Sounds f*cking awful and why you won't get me on one of those things. F*ck that.
by Booney
Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GCS have now completed the set of finishing a round in every ladder position from 1st to 18th
Leaves CARL, PORT & RICH as the only teams left still to complete the set in the 18 team era.
by Booney
Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PAFC 2024

This week Travis Boak plays his 350th AFL game joining Eddie Betts and Doug Hawkins on 350 games, equal 21st on the all time list. If he plays the rest of the year he'll be just outside top 10 all time games played.

He's had the most-ever disposals in AFL games played outside Victoria (6377)

Of the 214 other players Port has had play at AFL level, Travis has played a game with 147 of them.

Port Adelaide captain: 2013–2018
Port Adelaide AFL games record holder
3× All-Australian team: 2013, 2014, 2020
2× John Cahill Medal: 2011, 2019
3× Showdown Medal: 2013 (game 1), 2020, 2021 (game 1)
AFL Rising Star nominee: 2007
by Booney
Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PAFC 2024

Don't let the lack of team success in the last month of the year detract from his career.
by Booney
Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My ability to do so is having 27 and 23 year old children and a wife who doesn't get upset if I pop in for an hour here and there, I'm not time poor with commitments with junior sport as I once was.

Saturday really is a great hour or so, check in with a couple of mates how their week was and how they're going, it's an open honest chat that I reckon is good for us all.
by Booney
Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BOXING History + Stories

You seen Tyson training? :shock:

His coming up against a 27 year old, pretty much in his athletic prime who has all the money in the world and has used that to surround himself with one of the best assembled coaching teams on the planet. Jake Paul is far from a mug, rather a young brash lad who has now dedicated his life to getting better at boxing.

Albeit these are exhibitions and like bedgey said will finish as a boring no knockout fight and both walk away with millions.

Jake Paul really needs to start fighting active opponents but the money just isnt there for that compared to what he is getting in these exhibition fights.

and risk losing the fight and millions while fighting youtubers and retirees and making millions win, lose or draw?
He is not a boxer, he is an entertainer like his brother in WWE.
Its a show, not a fight .

Problem though. Tyson doesn't know that. :lol:
by Booney
Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just been to my Uncles funeral, my Dad and Aunty Betty now the last of 11 and as with all funerals there's a moment to smile.

His eldest told a story of him working down the bottom of Ocean Steamers Road and some work mates scoffing at him saying he could ride a bike to the Colac carrying a bag of wheat, drink a pint and ride back without putting it down.

As was the way in the Port the money began to flow and before he knew it 160 quid was on offer.

He loaded the bag onto his shoulder, rode the mile and a quarter to the Colac, drank the pint with the bag on his shoulders and rode bag collecting his 160 quid, the holder taking a 10% cut.

The bag? 180 pounds in the old money, or 80kg today.

I remember him as a man mountain with forearms the size of tree trunks. RIP Uncle Gordon.
by Booney
Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BOXING History + Stories

Where's the fanboi's at? :lol:
by Booney
Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL ROUND 2

Collingwood built their premiership on the nice guy persona of McRae - being a coach that made it fun to be around and at training and game days. Let's see how long that lasts at 0-3 and the Melbourne media howling at the door.

Their game was built on the hunger of 22 players and their ability to get to contest after contest in numbers.

Win a premiership is the hunger there?
Start pre-season a few weeks later than last 3 opponents .....is the fitness to get to contest at the same level at the moment?

GWS had one week longer off. Sydney and St Kilda had 3 weeks longer off.
by Booney
Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA Footy 2024 AFL tipping

NAME TOTAL SCORE Jokers used
BigJim64 25 1*
Booney01 23 1*
REB 22 1*
Seacliff Roo 20
Equal 5th 16
Carey 16
Amber_Fluid 15
Blue Owl Ode 15
Yaaablett 15
Pat Pirate 15
Mickey_E 14
ManentiManentiManentiManentiManenti 14
Jimmy-041 14
Bedge1985 14
TDK 13
by Booney
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

2480 points for 5423 total. Ranked 52nd overall.

Carey had 3025 for 4384 total.
by Booney
Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2024 MINOR ROUND LADDER PREDICTIONS

Bays*
Blues
Ports
Legs
Dogs

Cocks
Crows
Weagles
Blood n Tars
'Fers

*Hit print on the shirts ( consult the members before printing bumper stickers )
by Booney
Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What The F***

As others have posted in recent times having problems with rats and mice.

Started a few weeks ago and got my trusty pest controller in from Hindmarsh Pest control who laid heaps of baits etc

Rats have disappeared but been finding dead mice under my car every morning which i couldnt work out

This morning moved the car and 2 dead ones on the ground but this time there were particles of cloth and leaves on the ground.

Couldnt work it out so lifted the bonnet of the vehicle and lone behold between the radiator and engine there as mice nest been constructed out of leaves and this cloth, have noticed some wiring has started to be chewed away so hopefully i got to it in time

With the amount of driving i do seems strange they decided to build there :shock:

He loaded up my bait stations in the shed this morning. Hopefully the blighters I've seen traversing my grape vines are soon eradicated.
by Booney
Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

2kg of prawns secured.

Bottling some dry hopped pale after work Thursday.

4 days to smash them both.
by Booney
Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide

I feel awful for questioning his playing or leadership abilities.
by Booney
Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DOC wrote:A former Melbourne Football Club doctor has sensationally ­admitted to conducting “off the books” illicit drug tests – ­allegedly authorised by the AFL – to help players evade ­detection on match days.

This is potentially massive.
by Booney
Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hope we never broach the cost of living crisis in here again.
by Booney
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So his Mother in Law is sniffing around his room?

Run kid, run like the f*cken wind.
by Booney
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ASCA

Good for you that you have a junior program to draw from.

With generational change at the Youth Centre there had been no juniors for some years as some tireless workers took a break from the heavy work load. With new leaders running the club the junior program is back up and running and will one day again bare fruit, we hope.

With the loss of players in the top grade and no junior program to draw upon the club decided for the best long term future it would be best to step out of section 1 and build back up to one day be competitive and, for those kicking the club, have a sustainable future so you lot have someone to play against. ;)
by Booney
Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Doctor patient confidentiality will be the word of the year in AFL circles.
by Booney
Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"I believe on very solid grounds that one player recently retired used it over 20 times." 8)

I'm all for doctor-patient confidentiality but the AFL have never gotten their drugs policy right. This is an opportunity.

regards,

REB

Must have played a lot of games to have used the excuse over 20 times. Wonder who this could be?

Might have been hoovering up the Kensington Coffee every other weekend and telling the Doc about it.
by Booney
Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not once we became regulars, he was happy to do it for us. I'd just ring, tell him what to lay down and 14-16 days later we bottled.

Occasionally we'd get involved if we were playing around with the recipe.
by Booney
Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Doctor patient confidentiality will be the word of the year in AFL circles.

Ask Liam Jones, Jed Anderson and Jack Darling about that.
There was none of the doctor patient confidentiality when it came to your covid vaccination status. The AFL was quite happy to declare the players medical history back then

Did they?

Yeah mate, remember when they were conditioning us for lockdowns? Back then. #january10
by Booney
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

amber_fluid wrote:There’s a good reason I have a big bar fridge in the man cave ;)

First time I brewed there. 6 cartons.
by Booney
Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Of all the blokes to roll out.....sheesh.
by Booney
Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

Corona Man wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Are we saddling up again on Good Friday?

Giddy up!

8 Race card - 1st race at 4.15pm Melb time. That's 3.45pm Adelaide time Pirate!
by Booney
Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Local butchers have to be a bit more competitive, local butcher has scotch fillet $49.95, Speciality Foods at Hindmarsh $26.95 and it’s a fantastic cut. Ridiculous price difference.

Loin Chops butcher $24.99, SF $14.99
What's specially foods like in general?
Live 5 minutes away and never tried them.

Very hit and miss I find.
Sometimes very good and sometimes terrible

They're 5 minutes from work and I haven't been there since some time in 2022, no thanks, I'd rather pay for the quality and reliability of Baa Moo Oink.
by Booney
Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL vs VFL Sat 6th April

Feels like a very weak squad with quite a few questionable calls by the selectors

Jackson Callow - Based on what does he get a game? Not on his single game this year. And he was injured most of last season. And before that injured mostly for Hawthorn.

Lowe.....just why?

Sinor - good honest player but shouldn't be in this squad.

Snelling - based on what?

Even as a Legs fan these are perfectly fair questions, seems as though AFL experience is being more heavily weighted than usual.

With 1 game as a guide hard to go on current form.
by Booney
Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gather Round - Round 4 2024

A bit going on!

TUESDAY, APRIL 2
Gather Round Spectacular
Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Eddie McGuire and the Footy Show team are heading to Adelaide for this TV footy feast, which will celebrate all things Gather Round and also showcase the best of South Australia.
“What we wanted to do was come back with another big show, but for the footy public,” McGuire said.
“It’ll be absolutely focused on SA football and all the fun of Gather Round.”
Crows and Power stars including Connor Rozee, Josh Rachele, Izak Rankine and Charlie Dixon will join Nine footy favourites Billy Brownless, Nathan Brown, Tony Jones, Kane Cornes and Matthew Pavlich on the program, while Aussie songstress Delta Goodrem will perform a special set for the packed crowd.
“We’ll have a great time with some songs people know and love, plus some new songs as well. I’m excited to be a part of the night and bring some rock’n’roll,” said Goodrem.
Tickets for the Gather Round Spectacular are available from Ticketek. The show will also be broadcast on Channel 9.

AFL 360 Live
Adelaide Oval
Footy gurus Gerard Whateley and Mark Robinson* will broadcast their daily show live from 6pm Adelaide time, with a range of special guests appearing throughout the week.
Robbo out - "Managed"

Magpie Mayhem Live Show
Norwood Hotel, The Parade
Collingwood premiership heroes Dane Swan and Heath Shaw will take centre stage at this event, providing a “unique and unprecedented” insight into their personal journeys, and covering all the hard-hitting topics.
Have a meet-and-greet with the retired stars, and there will also be an exclusive memorabilia auction after the show. Tickets from eventbrite.com.au

Max Gawn and Christian Petracca
Chateau Apollo, Grenfell St
Go behind-the-scenes with Melbourne’s superstar duo, who will chat live and uncensored from 8pm, on the eve of their Gather Round clash against the Crows.
General admission tickets are $49 with the $99 package including a selfie with the duo.
Tickets available from eventbrite.com.au

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3
The Front Bar
Adelaide Oval
Cult TV footy show The Front Bar is heading back to SA for the second edition of AFL’s Gather Round.
Panellists Mick Molloy, Andy Maher and Sam Pang will again broadcast from Adelaide Oval, as part of Seven’s coverage of the Festival of Footy.
Co-host Molloy said he only had one complaint with last year’s Gather Round.
“Can I just say one thing: not enough football. I had nothing to do on Friday afternoon. Surely we can fit 18 games in this time,” he said.
Unfortunately all tickets have already been snapped up, but fans can watch all the action on Channel 7 and 7plus.

The Gathering
Adelaide 36ers Arena, Findon
He doesn’t pull any punches when it comes to his football analysis, but Kane Cornes is facing a tougher task in the boxing ring this week.
The polarising SEN radio pundit will battle it out against The Footy Show’s Nathan Brown as part of The Gathering, a series of celebrity bouts on Wednesday from 5.30pm, ahead of AFL’s Gather Round.
The event will see a host of retired AFL players including Dane Swan, Anthony Rocca, Mitch Robinson and Dale Thomas, fight against each other on the same card as six professional bouts.
The much-anticipated footy bouts include Robinson vs. Kayne Pettifer, Rocca vs. Corey McKernan, and Swan vs. Thomas.
It will be screened on Stan and tickets are available at events.ticketbooth.com.au

Power Passion 2004 Premiers 20th Anniversary Live Show
Palais Hotel, Semaphore
Port Adelaide fans can toast the club’s breakthrough AFL flag at this special event with premiership stars Chad Cornes, Dean Brogan, Josh Carr and Dom Cassisi.
The show includes a Q&A and you can grab a selfie with the boys.
Tickets from eventbrite.com.au

Connor Rozee and Zak Butters
The District, SkyCity Adelaide
Port Adelaide’s superstar duo will team up for an exclusive Q&A session, described as “personal, live, and uncensored”.
General admission tickets start at $49, or entry plus a photo with Rozee and Butters for $99. Show starts at 8pm, tickets at eventbrite.com.au

GBS Gather Round Lunch
Arkaba Hotel
It’s a stellar line-up at the Arkaba to kick off Gather Round, with guest speakers including Wayne Carey, Robert “Dipper” DiPierdomenico, Tony Modra, and Dane Swan.
Enjoy a two-course lunch, paired with free-flowing beers and wines throughout the afternoon. Tickets are $175 a head.

Leigh Matthews
The Lion Hotel, North Adelaide
Hawthorn legend and Collingwood and Brisbane premiership coach Leigh Matthews will talk all things Gather Round from 6.30pm, prior to the Crows v Demons clash at Adelaide Oval.

James Hird and Kevin Sheedy
The Highway Hotel, Plympton
They're two of the biggest names in Essendon history, appearing together for the first time in SA.
They’ll answer all of your questions and celebrate all their memorable moments together, including two premierships. Show starts at 8pm and tickets available from eventbrite.com.au

Bomber Blood – 1984 Premiership 40th Anniversary Live Show
The Norwood Hotel, The Parade
It’s been four decades since Essendon’s amazing comeback win in the 1984 grand final.
Now you can celebrate the milestone at this event featuring flag heroes Simon Madden and Terry Daniher, and hosted by former player David Zaharakis.
The show kicks off at 8pm and entry starts at $55. Tickets are available at eventbrite.com.au

FRIDAY, APRIL 5
Tony Shaw Long Lunch
Enjoy a long lunch with Collingwood premiership captain and now media commentator Tony Shaw.
Kicking off from 12pm, Shaw will talk footy, and no doubt the Collingwood 1990 premiership, over a three-course lunch with a pint of Carlton Draught on arrival.
Tickets are $70 per person.

Cooking demonstration with Christian Petracca
Adelaide Central Market
He’s beloved for his feats on the footy field but he’s just as talented in the kitchen.
Now the Melbourne premiership hero will cook up a storm alongside former MasterChef contestant Mandy Hall in the markets at 3pm, showcasing his meatballs and spaghetti dish.
“I’m excited to demonstrate my love of cooking to the locals at the iconic Adelaide Central Market and share my tips and tricks in the kitchen,” Petracca said.
The Demons superstar is a fan favourite on social media, where he has 375,000 followers on his Instagram account and regularly posts recipes inspired by his Italian background and fitness regimen.

Luke Hodge and Hamish Hartlett
The District, SkyCity Adelaide
Gear up for the Power v Bombers clash with this Q&A event, hosted by Georgie Parker and featuring four-time Hawks premiership legend Luke Hodge and Port Adelaide’s Hamish Hartlett. The action kicks off at 2.30pm.

The Blues Brothers Live Show
Bridgeway Hotel, Pooraka
Hear from Carlton champions Anthony Koutoufides and Ang Christou, as they talk about their careers, behind the scenes highlights and the magical 1995 Blues premiership in this special three-hour event, which kicks off at 8pm.
Tickets start at $44 and are available from eventbrite.com.au

SATURDAY, APRIL 6
Best On Ground
Adelaide Oval
Fox Footy’s entertainment show, starring Nathan Buckley, Jonathan Brown and Kath Loughnan brings fans the biggest stories of the day, lighthearted analysis and fun for the whole family.
The show will be broadcast live from the Fox Footy stage at Adelaide Oval from 6.30pm.

Cotch & Riewoldt with Shedda LIVE at Arkaba Hotel, Fullarton.
Trent Cotchin & Jack Riewoldt with Shane Edwards for the very first time in Adelaide!
Tigers royalty at the famous Arkaba, ahead of the mighty Tiges’ match at Gather Round!
PLUS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GET A PHOTO WITH THESE 3 PREMIERSHIP LEGENDS!
THIS IS A PRE-SALE TICKETED EVENT - PRE SALE TICKETS FROM $49*!
eventbrite.com.au

Gary Ablett Jnr
The Moseley, Glenelg
Hear from The Little Master as he talks about his incredible career at Geelong, the Ablett family dynasty and his time on the Gold Coast.
Tickets start at $49 and you can grab a selfie with the Cats icon for $99. The event kicks off at 4.30pm and tickets available at eventbrite.com.au

Anthony Koutoufides
Carlton legend Anthony Koutoufides will be at the Lion on Saturday evening for their block party, which includes all the games live on big screens, live music and outdoor bars and food.

SUNDAY, APRIL 7
The Sunday Footy Show
Adelaide Riverbank
The full panel will be there from 9.30am, broadcasting live from the banks of the River Torrens.
Current AFL players and South Australian football legends will join the team including Tony Jones, Kane Cornes and Matthew Lloyd as they wrap up Gather Round from their purpose-built stage on the Riverbank Lawns at the Adelaide Convention Centre.

Mark Ricciuto
Soak up the final day of Gather Round with Crows icon and Triple M breakfast co-host Mark Ricciuto at their Sunday arvo block party.
There will be an opportunity for a meet-and-greet with Roo, along with a handball competition complete with prizes.

Charlie Dixon v Lachie Jones drag race
Motorsport Park at The Bend
Port Adelaide stars Charlie Dixon and Lachie Jones love life in the fast lane – now they’re ready to hit top gear in April.
The revheads will reach speeds of up to 175km/h when they face-off in an exhibition drag race at The Bend, just two days after the Power’s Gather Round clash against Essendon.
The self-confessed motorsport fanatics say they can’t wait to compete against each other in the event, which will be part of the Riverbend Nationals Top Fuel drag racing weekend from April 5-7.
The footy duo will be racing in underpowered street cars which can reach up to 175km/h in a best-of-three “grudge match”.
The Bend will also become a Festival of Footy live site throughout the event with the Gather Round action playing live on TV screens around the venue.
by Booney
Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

Boon 2466 8464
Carey 1443 7921
MT 3586 3586
On Song 1085 296
Gadj 1730 1730
by Booney
Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |