Search found more than 7257 matches

Return

Re: Ashes 3rd Test Perth Discussion

Cook, Cook, Cook. The bloke must be thinking about packing his bag and heading home. Side getting pumped, out of nick, weight of the world on his shoulders. It makes me so happy. :lol:
by Booney
Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Squids wrote:This popping feeling behind my eye really needs to stop.

Pour baby oil in your eye.
by Booney
Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 3rd Test Perth Discussion

I just said, "First 100 this series by an Englishman".

* Ben Stokes - Born Christchurch, New Zealand.

:lol:
by Booney
Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL to Port - Summerton is a NO go!!!!

I also expect where they play (league or reserves) to be the business of nobody but the PAFC.
You mean like how where Aaron Young played, league or reserves, was the business of nobody but the NAFC?

Quite the contrary. Port Adelaide is the club paying his wages and has a vested interest in his development.
by Booney
Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Here's my Shit List for today:
1. The Channel 9 cameras focusing too much on the players' wives and girlfriends. They had NOTHING to do with our triumph today.
2. The Hotels Combined commercial. That dude is begging for a kick in the face.
3. The new Pringles commercial, with the douchey looking wankers watching their leader 'create' a shape out of a chip... wankers of the highest order.
4. Commercial radio. Can't stand the bullshit chatter and oversaturated playlists.
Just as I brought up point 1, the trollops came back on... :evil:
Geez...turn 30 and you get automatic grumpy old man status ;-)
Hahaha, I've always been grumpy. You should check out my first ever post in this thread...

I've read your first post. Now that you're 30 you'll note that things like LMFAO, Gangnam Style and "Come at me bro" are part of pop culture that, like mosquitos, come into your life without you really even noticing, cause a bit of a fluster as they buzz in and around your ear and then before you know it they are gone again. Only to be replaced by another....and another.....and another...... :lol:
by Booney
Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ten axes Before The Game

Jim05 wrote:
dedja wrote:What took them so long?

Exactly, was a terrible show.
Have never found any of those clowns even slightly amusing

Far more entertaining than The Footy Show and seeing I dont have Fox, it was one of the FTA shows I didn't mind.
by Booney
Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours and Player Movement Discussions for 2014

Thiele wrote:
Brodlach wrote:
Big Phil wrote:Apparently West Adelaide members have recieved an email advising that Justin Hardy is officially signed...

not me

Mine has got lost some How to

Lost - One members email.

Reward - No questions asked upon return of aforementioned email.
by Booney
Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

how come crows and port have there own forum that no one else can write in them?? segregation died a long time ago...

are they a little precious???

Would have thought its more for the ease to moderate this site- without crows v port bickering, the mods can focus on the amateur boards and general discussion threads :lol:

Do people still post in the Crows forum? :D
by Booney
Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: pure 2014 draw

Pure..... =)) =))

WAFW.
by Booney
Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

Nope, nothing new here:

Presser from Libs

Marshall talks SA’s economy in Canberra

State Liberal Leader Steven Marshall has today met with Prime Minister Tony Abbott in Canberra to talk about putting South Australia’s economy back on track.
Mr Marshall also met with Deputy Liberal Leader and Foreign Affairs Minister, Julie Bishop, Federal Defence Minister, David Johnston, and Federal Industry Minister, Ian Macfarlane.
Yesterday’s announcement that Holden will cease manufacturing at its Elizabeth Plant by the end of 2017 is a devastating blow for South Australia.
After 12 years of State Labor Government, South Australia has lost Mitsubishi and it has now lost Holden.
“What South Australians need now is an economic plan to put our State’s economy back on track,” said Mr Marshall.
“Instead, all Premier Weatherill wants to do is play the blame game – it’s time Mr Weatherill stops playing politics and starts talking solutions.
“I have already committed to introducing no new taxes and levies if elected to Government next year.
“I have also committed to cutting payroll tax, to ease cost pressures for South Australian businesses.
“On the other hand, Mr Weatherill already has plans to introduce a new tax – a toxic car park tax.
“The State Liberals understand businesses are doing it tough and that South Australia is in the midst of a dangerous jobs crisis.
“Today’s unemployment data revealed South Australia’s unemployment rate increased to 6.8 per cent in November – SA has now lost 27,000 jobs since the June Budget.
“We need to be doing everything we can to be encouraging businesses to grow and employ South Australians.
“South Australians deserve a Government with better priorities to get our State back on track.”

Why do pollies still maintain the "I've already committed to ******* ******* when I get in office", when we all know they are full of shit and unlikely to stick to that committment.
by Booney
Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ian Botham built FCs retaining wall?
by Booney
Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 - Pre-Season/General Discussion

Most sessions this time of year, fans are welcome. I'll jump on the bike and head around there.
by Booney
Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well valleys, a few stood out this morning. The most impressive was Robbie Gray. He looks in fantastic shape and was moving around in midfield drills as smooth as you could want to.

Lobbe also appears to be in great nick, most of them are at this time of year, but Gray,Lobbe,Schulz, Wingard,Wines,Boak and Carlisle look as good as I have seen them.

Watched Polec closely, he looks like the type of bloke who does it with ease, the running side of things and he found a bit of the ball during the scratchy. Sorry, match simulation.

White is smaller in height but heavier than I thought he was, he looks strong but gee he can cover the ground. Butcher was moving well, Trengove and Bobby were moving and looking fit.

Young Jarman Impey is smaller than I thought, Mitch Harvey is a big lump of a lad and he along with Mason Shaw should make the third tall forward spot behind Schulz and Westy a real battle. Shaw looks imposing, I hope he can have an impact this year.

I'm sure most clubs would look great in January. We certainly do. Bring it on.
by Booney
Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Squids list of chuckers

The Sleeping Giant wrote:Does it work?

Yep, I haven't read any of UK Fans crap for months!
by Booney
Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

carey wrote:Any know what days and times the boys are training this week? Keen to have a look

Usually Monday, Wednesday and Friday from around 8:30-9 > 12.
by Booney
Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Magpies Are Now The AFL Power Reserves

Just when you thought Mighty Eagles "Nurses" thread and UK Fan's "Norwood screwed" thread couldn't be trumped along comes Apache with this ripsnorter.

I dips me lid to you, Apache. I dips me lid.
by Booney
Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dislike

Wedgie wrote:I dislike the idea.

But does Diss, like the idea?
by Booney
Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Predictions - and discussion - in lead up to 2014 season

bennymacca wrote:north melbourne are definitely the smokey for the top 4. they lost so many close games last year, and even if they only won half of them they would have sat comfortably in the eight.

But they didn't and I don't rate them. I expect them to be 7th-10th.
by Booney
Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Isn't it just a name change from Magpies to Power? The guernsey will change but it wont be the first time in Port Adelaide's history that the colours of their guernsey has changed
Essendon were the 'Dons before being known as the Bombers.
Fitzroy went from being known as the Maroons to the Gorillas to the Lions before amalgamating with Brisbane.
Richmond were the Wasps prior to being known as the Tigers.
Yes the Magpies might be dead but the Port Adelaide Footy Club will live on, and isn't that who people support?
Nah, I used to think that till proven wrong. The PAFC changed their name to the PAMFC so a new entity "the power" could use their business name.
The PAMFC is virtually dead and buried now by its own artificial creation, its a bit like Battlestar Galactica with the Cylons created by the humans all but wiping the makers out.
Or Frankenstein to a degree too.

Interesting point made there. The AFL certainly is big business and football clubs from grassroots country clubs to AFL clubs are run as such,as a business.

But a business (in the main) does not involve the passion and warfare created by football clubs.Some do,but not many. So for people on the outside looking in, the business has changed names and no longer represents what it previously did. Or does it?

For those on the inside, with a passionate vested interest, many things remain the same. I don't believe (and show me any letter head you want,I dont care) that the Magpies are dead. Sure, the line up of players changes, but that does pretty much every year anyway.

Sure the ultimate goal of the Magpies new structure is to best develop players for AFL football, but Garry Hocking and the players who take the field for the Magpies at SANFL level will be out there to win games, make no mistake. The Magpies, wearing black and white in the SANFL are Norwoods greatest foe, they have won more SANFL premierships than anyone else.

Many things have changed, many things have not.
by Booney
Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brad Gotch appointed Senior Coach of South Adelaide

http://www.news.com.au/national/south-australia/former-sanfl-south-adelaide-coach-ron-fuller-claims-contract-breach-wants-damages-from-obstinate-panthers/story-fnii5yv4-1226805797480

Former SANFL South Adelaide coach Ron Fuller claims contract breach, wants damages from 'obstinate' Panthers

WHEN he was sacked from his job as South Adelaide coach, Ron Fuller said he wished the club "and all the fine people associated with it" every success.
Today, he told the Adelaide Magistrates Court his former club was being "obstinate and intransigent" about his pay out, and asked it be ordered to pay him damages.

He urged the court to send the matter to immediate trial, claiming "long and boring conversations" with the Panthers had failed to hammer out a viable settlement.

Fuller - once considered among the most successful SANFL coaches of the modern era - has filed a breach of contract lawsuit against the club.

"There seems to be a basic misunderstanding of the difference between an open-ended contract which can be renewed upon discussion, and a fixed-term contract - which is what my client had.

Since 1964.
by Booney
Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the subject of red carpets, why do people watch awards ceremonies (e.g. the Oscars, Golden Globes) just to see what (or who) celebrities are wearing. Why would anyone give a **** about that?

That IS the point unfortunately. The brownlow now, is more a fashion parade, than a recognition of the best player. Its a shame if you ask me, but on the same token I cant whinge at a bit of cleavage and upper thigh :)- gotta take positives where you can haha

It appears as though you've seen a bit more than cleavage and upper thigh lately... :))

In 40 weeks from now he'll take a glimpse of ankle and run with it!!
by Booney
Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

This will be, FANTASTIC.

Tip 1 - Make sure she does her pelvic floor exercises. ( This is done by pretending to hold a wee in ). If you don't get her to do this, for the remainder of your life you will need to be no further than 13 linear metres from a toilet. You will be jaw on the floor stunned at how quickly half a glass of champagne can expedite itself through your significant other.
by Booney
Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tip 2 - Do not, I repeat DO NOT at any point comment on how her ankles and calves seem to have merged themselves into one shapeless being. Don't ask why, just don't do it.
by Booney
Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This really should have been Tip 1.

Tip 3 - You are, for all intents and purposes one heartless bastard who simply doesn't understand anything,an idiot. Come to grips* with this, accept it for what it is and your life will be easier.
by Booney
Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Johno6 wrote:if I didn't laugh at this site I wouldn't use it.

theres a couple of hoity toity's but 90% of the ppl are good value and have a laugh...... mostly at my expense.

Johno, I had a look for these posts where people have a laugh at your expense, but I simply couldn't find them. ;)
by Booney
Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you say "You're looking good today babe" it would most likely be interpreted as you saying she looked like a hippopotamus yesterday.

If a complete stranger, most likely someone serving you at a baby goods store ( LMAO - good luck in those joints!! ) says "You're looking good today" it will be seen as an amazing compliment, that you, you bastard, never offer.
by Booney
Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HH3 wrote:I have to admit, i did make a fat joke to a pregnant womans face once. I thought I was being cheeky, and we would all laugh....nope...

Lucky she was actually pregnant!!
by Booney
Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are we including all reserves footballers for all clubs in the Iist, because Joe Bloggs has left Centrals to a division 182 club in the ammo league

He'll get picked up by the Port Awesome Sooper Dooper Academy and transformed into the world's best footballer I'm sure.

Yep but unfortunately for them he gets picked up with selection number 7 in the draft by GWS and goes on to win two brownlow medals and they never get to see the bloke play a game in the pretty teal

So, you acknowledge there is no direct benefit for Port Adelaide yet there could be immense benefit for Junior Bloggs?

Excellent, then you can all mind your own business and let us get on with ours. ;)
by Booney
Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Survey

beenreal wrote:
topsywaldron wrote:
beenreal wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Done did not hold back either !

Done, me neither!
8)

Not even an automated survey monkey program gives a rats what you think.

So you obviously didn't take part then.

He did, but there's no "Go back and change your vote" function.
by Booney
Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Death Penalty

Very divisive topic this one, much like politics and religion. (Well, sort of, politics is real.....joking folks!!)

I'm very much divided in my own thoughts on this. There are crimes committed that make me think the convicted should not be allowed to continue to live, but I would not want to be on the jury deciding someones fate.

It also concerns me that good citizens ( like, I believe, most of us on here are ) work from 16-17>65-67 years of age and much of the money we pay in taxes keep these people housed, safely, somewhat ironic hey? When we could much better use the money on health, education etc.

So death might seem harsh at times, but keeping them alive a burden to great to bare by society.

I don't think I could vote "Yes" to the death penalty.
by Booney
Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

is the term 'minda' offensive?

Depends how it is used. The development at Brighton is "Minda Masterplan Development". In that sense, no, it isn't.

Referring to, or calling someone it, absolutely.

It's a pleasure being part of group of people on the internet who are able to help the socially inept like yourself, scoob. No need to thank us, it's all in the aid of making the world a better place. :D
by Booney
Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours of Player Movement Discussions for 2014

Nick Lower staying with the Bulldogs reserves side.
I guess the SANFL isnt so attractive any more.
WHAT??? You mean he doesn't feel an inherent yearning to come back and immerse himself in the second best competition on the face of the planet? #-O
Improved a damn sight more as a player under Bassett at Norwood than he ever did under your spud coach in the Hyper-Awesome Football League you love so much.
One non crap season in eight and you're carrying on like Port aren't on a financial precipice. Love it.

Oh yes indeed. 20 games in 4 seasons at Port before being delisted then back to Norwood before his meteoric rise to 22 games in 2 at Freo ( before being delisted ) and 13 with the lowly Bulldogs in 2013 before being delisted again. Immeasurable improvement. ;)
by Booney
Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"Reserves" teams beating "league" teams in a "reserves" competition with 80% "league" teams.That'll hurt.
by Booney
Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: T20 series V England

he has improved a lot from where he was, but his keeping was definitely highlighted as being pretty poor in india, and Ian healy has had swipes at him in the past too

Heals was very good at what he did and seems a very, very astute judge of the technical errors 'keepers make. Little things we wouldn't notice a glaring errors for Healy.

I'd imagine 'keeping in India would be difficult, for the best of them.
by Booney
Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013/14 BIG BASH

I've watched a few Big Bash games since Christmas and have noticed they are already adopting what was/is the popular approach in ODI's and one facet of the 50 over style that seemed to cause unrest among fans who were looking for more action.

ODI's - Go hard for 15 overs, nudge and nurdle until the 40th, then with wickets in hand go hard again.

T20 - Go hard for 6 overs, nudge and nurdle until the 14-15th over then with wickets in hand go hard again.

I reackon Five5 contests are the way to go, no boring nudge and nurdle passages of the game. ;)
by Booney
Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Celebrity Casualties

Yeah, poor bloke was blowing $10k per month on the junk.

He'd had problems years ago, cleaned himself up and then turned into a pin cushion again. Meh.
by Booney
Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows Disgrace

Adelaide Crows CEO Steven Trigg said the opening AFL game at the redeveloped Adelaide Oval was the “perfect opportunity” to celebrate South Australian football.

“This is about our deep respect and admiration for South Australian football and all those who have been involved,” Trigg said.

“Football has been played at Adelaide Oval for more than 140 years, it was where the game evolved and grew into the State’s biggest sport.

“As we start an exciting new era at Adelaide Oval, we also wanted to do something that makes a statement underlining our appreciation for the past.

“The Adelaide Football Club was created by the SANFL as the team for all South Australians in 1990 and we are extremely proud of that heritage.

“Wearing the guernsey will be a central part of our plans for the game, which is to remember and highlight the history of the SANFL and its clubs.”

SANFL executive commissioner Leigh Whicker said the commemorative guernsey was “fitting” for football’s return to Adelaide Oval.

“The SANFL is delighted that the Adelaide Football Club will honour its heritage in round two of the AFL Premiership Season,” he said. “The guernsey reflects the many hard working and passionate people, as well as all the SANFL clubs, that have built the Crows into such a significant part of the South Australian football landscape.

“At a time of celebration, when football returns to the Adelaide Oval, it is fitting that this nationally recognised guernsey is on display.”

What ******* wankers. What a bunch of ******* wankers.
by Booney
Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The longer this club exists the more and more disillusioned i have become with it, this is one 23yo club playing in a Victorian based competition, they don't own footy in SA nor do they solely represent it's history. This mob has got WAY ahead of itself.

Most importantly they DO NOT represent this state, nor all South Australians.
by Booney
Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rocket Rooster in Hot Water

It's a poultry complaint from South. No need to give the issue any more legs. South usually just wing it down there with promotion anyway.

It's thigh time we all moved on. Not like there's 11 secret reasons North sent the mascot down there anyway.

Breast for everyone to forget it. Nothing worse than people having their feathers ruffled for no real reason.

Keeping this debate going will just egg people on.
by Booney
Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

D14 wrote:
Well they did represent SA you just chose not to support them because your club was blocked from joining the AFL

No, the team that wears the State guernsey and plays under the name "South Australia" represents our state. Not a club in a national competition. Therein lies the difference.
by Booney
Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I dont see whats wrong with them saying " our history started in 1990, we have two flags, and 23 years of being competitive ".

I dont like them, but surely they would be one of the most consistent at playing finals over the last 23 years. Could be wrong.

Exactly. They seem as though they can't accept their own pedigree.
Exactly, their history started in 1990 when the South Australian National Football League (the state league) created them. Yes their playing history started in 1990, but they represented all of the SANFL clubs and SA in the AFL . For all of their heritage jumpers they have acknowledged South Australia and the SANFL (previously wearing a former state jumper, 2005), their team colours were chosen to be the same as the state jumper. They as a club constantly talk about football in this state and promote it, the power only promote the Port Adelaide FC and acknowledge their own heritage, which is their right, but leads to them not being able to promote the SANFL and football in this state. The crows can do this and have done for over 20 years. South Australians have the right to support any team they choose, just as the crows have the right to honour SA and the SANFL that created them.

We'll have to agree to disagree here. They never represented me or my family nor many of my friends. The only people they represented were the one's who chose to support them, nobody else.
by Booney
Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Port Adelaide's heritage jumpers have been based on jumpers worn by the CLUB in the past.

Adelaide's heritage jumpers are a mix and match of anything they feel gives them a noteworthy heritage.

I'm glad you highlighted that.

Why can't Adelaide just accept their heritage is from 1990 with Camry on the back?
by Booney
Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I like the Magpies.

But, for comical effect and considering this thread is pretty much a joke from start to whenever it finishes, how about the Generators? Back up Power. ;)
by Booney
Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Are You Listening To Now?

This weeks 3 album playlist :

...and out come the Wolves - Rancid

The gang's all here - Dropkick Murphys

The Battle of Los Angeles - RATM
by Booney
Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Are You Listening To Now?

I've started to put together 3 album playlists on the ipod to roll around for a week at a time in the car. I spend a fair bit of time in the car so three albums in a week, I'll hear each album 2-3, maybe 4 times. This weeks are :

Original Pirate Material - The Streets

Yield - Pearl Jam

Nimrod - Greenday
Yield = amazing
My second favourite album behind Vs.

Ten, for mine with Yield and Vs right there, Backspacer also a pretty good album IMO.

"Ten" came along at a very formative time for me, 1991 heading into year 12 at school and then getting my first car. The times I cruised around in that burnt orange XE S Pack with "Porch" ripping out my Alpine system.......oh, good times, good times. :lol:
by Booney
Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NAB Challenge

am Bays wrote:Both teams to finish bottom two, too many turnovers

Port for the spoon, lock it in

Since you became a full time troll I find your posts easier to ignore. :lol:
by Booney
Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The washing, yes, but asking mine to pick up the crap and mow the lawns? LMFAO
by Booney
Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Test Squad for South African Tour - predictions & discus

Since taking over the captaincy Clarke has seen his batting average increase on the back of a golden 12/13 summer and now he has developed into one of the best captains (IMO) that we have seen.

Clearly he now has "his team" with very few of Pontings men left and a new coach with Lehmann, creating a relaxed yet very aggressive atmosphere.

On the back of that we have Johnson who is in, as REB notes, in the form of his life and nothing like we have seen from an Aussie quick for years.

I also think Warner needs a mention. Not only the way he has plundered runs recently but I reakon the little bloke would be as good on the lip as Warne and Healy were in the days of "metal disintegration" under Steve Waugh. I think he has a lot to do with the attitude of the Australian side at the moment.
by Booney
Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port 2014 - Pre-Season/General Discussion

is it tru that the power have a new club song .... Cry me a River 8)
when were they crying???

About 3 minutes after Angus Monfries' leg break from outside 50. Chad Wingard took an uncontested mark about 20 out, straight in front to put us in front and booked a finals berth. Couldn't have been happier.... :lol:
by Booney
Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cycling: fitness, racing or leisure rides..

Take it easy you long ride specialists, but cracked 35k's for the first time yesterday. Been slowly building up doing 3-4 10-15k rides a week and took the time to stretch the legs a little further yesterday covering 38k's.

Might need some padded shorts now, I think.
by Booney
Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |