Search found more than 1581 matches

Return

Re: US

Apachebulldog wrote:
Q. wrote:Apache's star witness in action:

LOL I do not get my info from twatter like some :lol:

Is the video fake? Is she a deep state actor?
by Q.
Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

ABSOLUTE BOMBSHELL : Just published study finds Invermectin more effective than any of the experimental vaccines in preventing Covid infections.
https://medicalpressopenaccess.com/.../1605709669_1007.pdf
This is huge.
Months ago Australian Professor Tom Borody told the world that Ivermectin was super effective against Covid. Then our health bureaucrats went after him and silenced him.
This study looked at ‘IVERCAR’ which was a combination of Carageenan and
ivermectin
Carrageenans are naturally occurring extracts from the Rhodophyceas seaweed. They are commonly used as thickening agents in the food industry with FDA approval for this indication.
Now look at the results of this study;
‘’A total of 1,195 health care workers were recruited from 4 major hospitals in Argentina ..... 788 participants received IVERCAR and PPEs, while the remaining 407 simply adhered to standard PPEs.
RESULTS :
‘’The overall infection rate in health care workers recruited for this study was 20% with 237 testing positive for CoVid 19 during the 3 month study recruitment.
‘’Of those infected, all patients were from the comparator group of using PPE alone. This represented an overall infection rate of 58.2% ( 237 of 407) in the PPE group.
‘’No patients of the 788 treated with IVERCAR tested positive for CoVid 19 during the study.’’
That’s not a misprint - out of the 407 hospital workers that used PPE only - 58.2% became infected with Covid.
And in comparison, of the 788 hospital workers that took Ivermectin - there was not a single Covid infection - 0%, zero, none, zip. Incredible. Not even the experimental mRNA vaccines are reporting such results.
How many lives and how much economic destruction could have been avoided, if only our Health Bureaucrats looked at the evidence and listened to Professor Borody, instead of shutting down free speech and open debate and hounding him into silence.

The Australian studies were retracted and the Argentinian study is yet to be published or peer reviewed.

Looks like its been published to me

In which peer-reviewed medical journal?
by Q.
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

I always struggle to understand why the middle class votes for a party that blatantly increase their income taxes (while lowering those of the wealthy) and suppress wage growth.

The Morrison government wanted tax cuts for the wealthy, and that is what they have delivered

Out to the end of this decade bracket creep will raise the average tax rate rise for middle-income taxpayers by 6.3 percentage points, but the tax cuts will only reduce that rate by 2.4 percentage points.

As a result, the average tax rate for median-income taxpayers will by 2030-31 have risen 3.9 percentage points compared with what they paid in 2017-18.

Not exactly a case of “will not see bracket creep ... for their entire working lives”.

But the PBO found that the highest 20% of taxpayers are “projected to have a lower average tax rate in 2030-31 compared with 2017-18, while all other quintiles are projected to experience increasing average rates over that time”.
by Q.
Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

daysofourlives wrote:Imagine being so gullible you believe all that snot, there is no pandemic.
I for one really hope you get the vaccine as soon as its available, guys like you should be the 1st one "saved"

Imagine being so dumb that you believe this.
by Q.
Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

From what vision i have seen thus far from independent media sources its mostly the leftists groups who start most of the violence at protests especially in Melbourne but the MSM narrative has always been and will continue to be its the"right wing extremists. "

You should probably stop watching Avi Yemini videos, they're not good for your health.
by Q.
Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Unless, of course, ol Donny Boy can persuade Georgia to "recalculate" and "find" 11,780 votes in his favour.
The threat of legal action against Raffensperger if he failed to do Trump's bidding was a nice touch.

Another day in the life of the president of his own banana republic.

Astonishing audio

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1345815768013926403
by Q.
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Right if you would of read Q previous post i was responding to his statement these treatments do not work You DODO i also posted the other point of view from the leftist Guardian ok with you DODO

None of those are studies from peer reviewed medical journals. The HCQ Recovery Study used a gold standard methodology and supersedes any of the work conducted prior including the Lancet study mentioned in the Guardian article.

Peer review: a flawed process at the heart of science and journals
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1420798/

Peer review and the publication process with experimental repetition is the only source of substantiated evidence available . It is important to understand it's strengths and weaknesses for assessing validity of papers (ie. predatory pay-for-play journals exist - how do you identify those? how do you identify bogus data and papers?).
by Q.
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

US numbers :

20.6m cases

299,000 new cases TODAY!

351,000 dead.

US Army deployed to remove the dead from hospitals in California.
All those sheep, hey?

Someone should have told them its all a hoax.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/339579137103716/permalink/401770377551258/

There is a link in this article to notifiable diseases in the UK, government official site.
Just 13781 cases in the UK and Wales for the whole of 2020, ill say it again that is cases, not deaths.
Sure is the greatest hoax ever pulled on mankind.

It's really embarrassing for you that your source of information is a nutcase conspiracy group on Facebook
by Q.
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hang on i/we have been watching the peaceful protesters ANTIFA BLM and all the other left wing nutters for the last 5 years in looting burning all over the USA etc etc with hardly any condemnation form the MSM.

Nah the MSM has got it wrong its just a peaceful protest :D :lol:

93% of BLM protests were actually peaceful despite some MSM outlets portraying them as otherwise. Where there was violence it was generally instigated by law enforcement.

No the vision i have watched over the last five years Common denominator ANTIFA and BLM instigated the looting burning and violence so take off your rose colored glasses my friend i did not see law enforcement loot and burn.

Yep the vision you selectively watched on YouTube is definitely more accurate than the ACLED data collection :roll:
by Q.
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer 2020/21

Geez, he'd been playing with such a straight bat, then swipes across that one to be plumb
by Q.
Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer 2020/21

Paine has been a tremendous leader since taking over after sandpapergate, but geez, today's drop catches and the gall to sledge after costing us the game really tarnished his image.

Also, Starc was utter shit this test match.
by Q.
Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Same here i report all the ANTIFA and BLM Commie nutters.

If you are xtreme left riot burn loot murder its all quite ok.

Should not Big Tech"s policy be consistent and both extremes of left and right be deplatformed?????????

"Deplatformed " is just another fancy word that means i do not agree with you so we will delete erase cancel etc all the buzz words of the left to stop discussion.

Reminds me of a country in Asia who has deplatformed its citizens and now throwing its weight around the world conveniently it has passed the baton to the good ole USA. :(

As I pointed out earlier, DHS sees right wing extremism as the biggest terror threat in the US and deplatforming, as has been employed on ISIS, helps interrupt the ecosystem that fosters the violent ideology.

Says a lot about a person who equates protesting against state violence with being as bad as a Nazi if you're black.
by Q.
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

To be seditious one must incite.

Trump was seditious.
The mob acted.

So none of the mob were encouraged by other members of the mob to act in that manner, they were all acting on Trumps words?

Should make the impeachment easier to formalize then.

They were caught up in the moment, carrying zip-tie handcuffs as you do in every day life.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/660a1c1ffcaf2f1774629699a26918b500bb0697/0_300_7647_4590/master/7647.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=3a974b38ee505f2b5d08379670ebccd2
by Q.
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Would seem a degree of blame can be apportioned to both the feds and local government, probably then just gets aimed at whomever is in one's sights? It's a strange because we have all levels of government stuffing up and we seem surprised by this.

I mean Feds, State or Local. Who of which actually filled anyone with confidence leading up to the pandemic?

The best work is being done by the people not in front of the cameras for a tenth of the wage of those who are.
by Q.
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Of course you don’t see it. You probably only look for anything that supports your warped views or just make it up

https://www.afr.com/companies/media-and-marketing/the-twitter-war-on-journalism-20200811-p55kon

Gee the Guardian has been infiltrated with Murdochs: https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/oct/03/questioning-daniel-andrews-how-reporters-came-under-attack-in-victoria

And Leigh Sales copping it: https://www.dailymercury.com.au/news/doesnt-stop-why-leigh-was-attacked/4081094/
Ah, but the Mercury is Murdoch and Sales has said its false..... not. Plus much of it is still up to see despite the wonderful moderation you laud
Some of the crap I’ve seen from the Dan cheer squad is just disgusting.

But it never happened because you never saw it. The bliss of ignorance

The good thing is it’s starting to turn and people are suing for defamation so go your hardest.
https://www.mondaq.com/australia/social-media/951674/owners-of-facebook-pages-can-be-liable-for-defamatory-posts-by-others
https://www.taylorwessing.com/download/article_libel_myths_social_media.html

Good luck - I’m not replying anymore.

Agree that the moderation on Twitter is not perfect - Yassmin Abdel-Magied, for one example, was and is subject to rape and death threats from the right, and that content often slips by moderation or the action to remove is slow. Females often get targeted with death/rape threats and higher profile PoC often get targeted with racism. The point is that the function exists to report and moderate - Parler refused to conduct any moderation of content as requested to meet the ToS, which is why they were removed from the app store. This is a key point you're happy to overlook as you cry 'censorship'.

Have I cried censorship? Show me where

Parlar? I had no idea what it is until I read it on here this week so I have no idea what their TOS are.
You seem to know all these spots + read Murdoch more than a normal person.

My stance has always been Twitter is a cesspool that needs cleaning up. It is not free speech. It is an open forum for any keyboard hero to abuse, threaten or defame anyone else. I have not taken any sides in that stance. You first lauded their moderation but now it’s not “perfect”?

But to so easily dismiss the denigrating & threatening abuse towards female journalists because another female was treated in a similar way is nothing but abhorrent. Unlike you, I condemn that sort of treatment / abuse against anyone + the online carriage they use; but you defend it.

Are you able to go any lower this week?

Please quote exactly where I defended threatening abuse towards other female journalists? Really, really poor accusation of you to make - shame on you, Jimmy, shame on you [-X For someone who condemns abuse, you sure do like dishing it out then

I haven't lauded Twitter's moderation, I've pointed out that it has a function to moderate, which is in contrast to Parler.
by Q.
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Exactly why 10 Republicans voted to impeach Trump .... Trump is a cancer and rhey want their party back.

You do realize he hasnt been impeached, not once, not twice but never?
You would never know that listening to MSM

Has been alot of people dropping dead over the weekend, very weird, jumping out of buildings, covid getting them. 9 popes in the last week, couldnt be rommel deaths could they?

Now if we are to believe the Q movement there could be big things coming.
Insurrection Act could be invoked meaning there is no inauguration as the reigns are handed to the military.
The EBS may then be activated and Big Tech and media will be switched off.
Mass arrests to follow when the military are in control including CUJO, Obama, Michael Robertson, Clintons, Bush's, Gates, Pelosi, Pence and up to 70% of the senate/congress for treason.
Mass hollywood arrests for crimes against humanity, child trafficking all related to adrenochrome usage.
Some of the people who maybe reappearing, JFK Jr, Lady Di, MJ and Osama

You smoking crack pal?
by Q.
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Scmo, probably not scoring well at the moment. Didn't have a great day yesterday.

Guessing the Fox Sports work experience kid wrote that speech for ScoMO ... surely no-one could be that stupid to say that
Where he said Cricket Australia should focus on cricket? I thought that was well said. I guess that wasn't what you're referring to though.

Yes, no politics in sports, coming from the mastermind of an entire sports grant program rort that helped win an election :roll:
by Q.
Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Both my kids attending the survival day rally in town today, so proud they're trying to help right an awful wrong in this country.

Only thing I'm looking forward to dying is my generation and the one before passing on so we can fix this country.

Ever year more people #changethedate, more people attend rallies, more people have the difficult conversations with friends ( I had one at the pub yesterday afternoon ) and more people understand the social change that must take place.

Unfortunately the matter is now politicised, if, like same sex marriage it was social change and not political change I believe a referendum would succeed in having the date changed as it did with same sex marriage. My Mum voted yes for SSM after we had several discussions on how it won't change her life one bit. I think the same would happen around #changethedate

For mine the ultimate solution would be to become a republic and use that day as our national day but I fear the boomers will all need to be gone before we see that and that is many, many years away.

Agree Boon, except I think a referendum is a terrible idea. It will only be a harmful process, just like the gay marriage plebiscite was, and justify a platform for racist viewpoints. You only need to read the vile racism on social media yesterday to see how harmful it will get. Politicians need to grow a set of balls and just make the decision rather than pass the buck via a referendum - they didn't need one to establish the 26th in 1994, they sure don't need one to move it now.
by Q.
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Lightning McQueen wrote:My little girl turns 18 today, I'm taking her out for some cocktails this evening.

You could have at least let her choose the drinks pal
by Q.
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BBL 2020/21

I'm starting to dislike Marnus
by Q.
Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

“World first”: South Australia achieves 100pct solar, and lowest prices in Australia

South Australia – maligned by conservatives over the world-leading share of wind and solar in its grid – now boasts the cheapest wholesale electricity prices in the country, even as it reaches “world first” levels of 100 per cent solar power.

The Australian Energy Market Operator, in its latest Quarterly Energy Dynamics report, confirms that South Autralia – as first reported exclusively by Renewconomy three months ago – served all of its electricity demand for more than an hour shortly after mid-day on October 11 through rooftop and utility scale solar.

AEMO says this is a world-first in a grid of this size, and occurred in a December quarter when South Australia posted the lowest wholesale electricity prices in the country – thanks to the growing share of wind and solar and the increase in rooftop solar PV which is reducing grid demand.
by Q.
Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Collingwood

Bum Crack wrote:Interested in Q's thoughts on this. Membership thrown in the bin??

What Jim said:

Jim05 wrote:Newsflash at 11, Collingwood are racist

Didn’t see that one coming

Maybe they'll ******* do something about it now.
by Q.
Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've always valued health and longevity and even as a child, and in my teens was committed to maximising my life and survival, and to making sure I had a good future career and financial security. My father was unemployed from 1928 to 1936 and my older sister was born in 1928, and so I knew the history of what they went through, later, when I was growing up.

So, I smoked about 3 cigarettes all told in a puff here and a puff there over a 4 year period between age 10 and 14. I've had two puffs on a MJ cigarette in my lifetime, and once sampled Cocaine in raw form straight of a tree when overseas . Alcohol? I purloined my sister's Hock, Lime, and Lemon, when I was 10 at a beer garden family gathering, invented the Creme de Menthe milkshake at 13, and otherwise didn't drink alcohol until I was about 23.

Now I enjoy a wine (or a few) most nights, but generally limit the total to safe levels. The only time I got drunk was in about 1976, when I had been guest speaker at a medical gathering sponsored for GPs by a pharmaceutical company which was very generous with good quality product that night at Ayers House.
You chewed a Coca leaf?

Actually I ate the fruit and then tasted the stone from inside it. We'd been told the fruit was safe, but to not bite the stone while eating the fruit, but I'd thought the coke was only in the leaves. My tongue and lower face went numb immediately, and I'm told I was over-talkative for several hours... :lol:

Hook a brother up would ya
by Q.
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Morrison caught lying about Brittany Higgins' rape. There has never been a bigger scumbag PM than Morrison.
by Q.
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 -2020

This whole conversation is utterly absurd

I've known A graders from the GSFL I wouldn't pay petrol money for and B Graders I'd sell the farm for. Heck they've been D7 footballers that have won much higher level association medals and played div 1 on coin.

It's almost as if footballers are human beings and have a variety of reasons why they play at the level they do. Who woulda thunk it.

Having seen the players in question train and have a scratchy, I'm more than comfortable in their ability to contribute to our A Grade this year. Payment or not.

We're all missing the point here.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED PLAYER SIGNING PHOTOS ON FACEBOOK OF SHIRTLESS RANDOM KIDS FROM THE STREET IN FRONT OF A CRAPPY BRICK WALL?
by Q.
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I expect politicians to be pieces of shit and act in their own self interest 100% of the time but this Brittany Higgins situation takes the cake

******* disgusting

Summed up by Morrison walking out of a presser yesterday because he had "an international call to make", right after Michaela Cash fumbled her way through a response to a question from Samantha Maiden. Cash & Reynolds then followed and also bailed on the presser.
Just another government fiasco.
Who knew what and when is going to bring them down.
If we ever get to know the truth.
Its gonna be big this one.

Need to be realistic - we have a broken media who basically act as stenographs for the LNP. Only Sam Maiden is really pursuing this, most of the other major mastheads are burying the story.

We are witnessing the most corrupt government we'll ever see in our lifetimes, but most people wouldn't know about it.
by Q.
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As someone who kicked and screamed about Holgate's watches, it is inconceivable that Morrison has not temporarily stood down this Minister and launched an independent investigation.
by Q.
Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Victoria Pollce are responsible for investigating that historical rape allegation and prosecuting under criminal law.

The allegation I refer to above cannot be prosecuted by NSW Police because the alleged victim is dead and there is no victim statement and there can be no victim testimony in court. Thus, the family and friends are seeking an independent investigation under administrative law (similar to Dyson Heydon).

Given that Victoria Police undertook two investigations, then you would agree that the above allegation would at least require a single independent investigation?

I guess we can stop investigating murders then since they're dead to?

Exceptional point Daysie

It's actually not. It's a terrible point.

Successful rape prosecutions almost always require victim statement and testimony.

Michael Bradley of Marque Lawyers, who represented the alleged victim, said a criminal case was possible but unlikely.

“As a legal fact, it is theoretically possible for a criminal rape prosecution to proceed despite the alleged victim having died. As a reality, that won’t happen,” he wrote in Crikey on Monday.

“ The evidentiary burden on the prosecution and the legal protections afforded the alleged perpetrator cannot be bridged. ”

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/03/02/cabinet-rape-what-next/
by Q.
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You will find that these historical allegations are a problem for both sides of the political spectrum

I do not know if any of you are aware of this case but this victim is still alive and she has presented more evidence in 2019 and still the corrupt Vic police are sitting on it.

https://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2021/03/statement-from-peter-faris-ac-and-shorten-rape-complainant-kathy-sherriff.html

I have been following the Kathy Sherriff/Bill Shorten allegation for a few years now and with all the evidence still no prosecution.

https://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2021/02/another-former-detective-senior-sergeant-calls-for-re-opening-of-kathy-sherriffs-rape-case-against-b.html

Also a great article from Andrew Bolt The Herald Sun.

"Rape Claims
Billl Shorten was protected
Why not this Minister too"

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/rape-claims-bill-shorten-was-protected-why-not-this-minister-too/news-story/6be7776fc82c464b954311a325301ff3

For me once again this highlights the hypocrisy and double standards of politicians and the media. :(

There's no double standard - the case above was investigated twice by Vic Pol.
by Q.
Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

What a pathetic write up.

D7 has come alive . What a few underdogs were able to out coach a poorly coached Houghton, and you 'try' to bring the division alive again???

Come on, Bedge, you are better than that!!!!!!!

At the end of the day, this division is between Ingle Farm and Premierhills (as you have named them).

Unfortunately, the only interesting thing this division has got going for it, until finals start is if Premierhills Forward Weetra kicks 100 goals for the season, along with the S#!t your writing.

That "poorly coached" Houghton finally got promoted to D6 - what are you saying about the previous coaches who were unable to do that?

Well done to all those at Ingle Farm and Houghton who've worked tirelessly behind the scenes to get their clubs to this position.
by Q.
Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division I 2024

btw still hoping the other two teams join. Don't really want to lose two good teams. Closing the league is more about keeping randoms out, not keeping regulars out. talk to me boys.

regards,

REB

Heya REB

Sorry for the late withdrawal, but I'm officially retiring from Supercoach. Between work, family and a flourishing powerlifting career, I just don't have the time to do this properly. Thankyou for running this all these years and adding another layer of enjoyment to the greatest sport in the world.
by Q.
Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |