Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 2 - 2015

Just looking to go out and watch the Broadview v Reynella trial this Saturday at Broadview and was wondering what the set up there is like?
Can you park your car around the oval to watch or do you need to park, walk there and take a chair and esky in with you?

I know this is getting a bit old fashioned, but you could choose to support the home club's bar
Sorry, I assumed that being just a trial game that the bar and canteen wouldn't be open!
Thanks to the one person who actually answered my question!!! :roll:

That's a pretty ridiculous assumption
Taking this discussion one step further, we have the so called group of supporters who bring their own drinks, stand on the other side of the oval
then after the game has concluded, casually walk in to the clubrooms, can in hand and another one in their pocket, behave as if they care, drink the drinks they have smuggled in and nick off home. These same so called supporters, are the same people who always have something to say about the way the club , the team or individuals are performing and never in a constructive way. They never avail themselves to help out in any way or heaven forbid be a part of a committee, yet at the first sign, for what ever reason, things are not going to plan ,they trumpet their concerns. OXYGEN THIEVES
by EB53
Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

I thought the coach was suspended until 2017 (or maybe I read wrong) ? If that's not a big sanction, I"m not sure what is!
..and so he should given his record.

I want to know what club imposed sanctions and penalities though - suspending the coach for 18 months or what ever it is doesnt cut it..
The said coach has a very poor set of people skills, and in desperate need of psychological help coupled with anger management therapy.
Was surprised, that a quality club didn't phone one of the several clubs he has been involved with, if this was done, then the appointment would never have taken place.
by EB53
Mon May 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hmm see Byron Mordant and the Salisbury 18's into some mischief once again.. be interesting to see if the club cops the same type of sanctions as lower division clubs such as Smithfield & Ingle Farm..
Most ridicules thing is under his instructions regarding the U/18 incident with the Farms last year he is up on a charge that he should have been on last year.
Yet the Farms are suffering because of his BS.
Go figure.
Just a terrible human being.
by EB53
Mon May 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hmm see Byron Mordant and the Salisbury 18's into some mischief once again.. be interesting to see if the club cops the same type of sanctions as lower division clubs such as Smithfield & Ingle Farm..
Most ridicules thing is under his instructions regarding the U/18 incident with the Farms last year he is up on a charge that he should have been on last year.
Yet the Farms are suffering because of his BS.
Go figure.
Just a terrible human being.
Probably a good thing you're not involved at Gepps anymore then mate, he may be heading that way.

Football and cricket clubs unearth all sorts of characters mostly good people,but every now and then we come across someone who is totally unlikeable and never willing to listen to the voice of reason. Unfortunately one person such as this can cause a tremendous amount of disharmony and distract clubs from their main focus.
Pag, if we as custodians of our respective clubs allow people of this ilk to hold sway, then we let down the vast majority of good club people
If your body had a cancer you would have it removed.
by EB53
Mon May 25, 2015 10:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

The football slutos have had their way for far too long. Why should clubs, in the strive for success, have volunteers work their guts out to see the fruits of their labour devoured by players who take everything they can get and put nothing back. Good money that could be spent on grassroots development wasted on overrated players that would only receive $80.00 per game at SANFL seconds but we have clubs paying $25k plus for a season for ONE player. At what point does it stop? The whole system needs a reality check. We, the clubs have no_one to blame but ourselves.
by EB53
Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

About 1996 Ash
by EB53
Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |