Search found more than 5482 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

I see Andy Carr has been playing for Mawsons. He was by far the best of the 3 brothers and noticed Justin Carr cleared to play their but hasn't played a game yet. They generally are a family package including mum and dad.
Mawsons have been widely regarded as a bottom 2 side this year given the outs, but looking on paper they still have quite a formidable side..
Kennett
Carr
Delbridge
Bruce-Gordon
Ralph
Wills
Keast
Ung
King

Not a bad core group.. I think they may upset TOS..

Are they going to tease them?
by Lightning McQueen
Fri May 01, 2015 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Interesting ladder so far, Brahma obviously lower than most would've thought and Fitzroy are off to a fair start.

Trinity...................61.9 6 (3) SM(a), WC(a), IF(h)
Smithfield.............59.5 6 (3) TOS(h), CU(a), WC(h)
Lockleys................58 6 (4) CU(a), FITZ(h), BYE
Fitzroy...................52.7 6 (4) BL(h), LOCK(a), CU(h)
Ingle Farm.............49.7 4 (4) BYE, ML(h), TOS(a)
West Croydon......52.9 2 (3) ML(a), TOS(h), SM(a)
Brahma Lodge.....44.1 2 (4) FITZ(a), BYE, ML(a)
Mawson Lakes.....40.5 0 (3) WC(h), IF(a), BL(h)
Central United.....37.7 0 (4) LOCK(h), SM(h), FITZ(a)

Judgement time for the TOSSERS is approaching with 2 tough road trips, they've not put a foot wrong yet and you can only beat who your put up against.
Same with Smithfield to some degree, a last quarter fade out suggests their fitness may be a concern.
Lockleys travel out north again to take on bottom side Central United before hosting the Roys where you'd be tipping 2 wins before their bye.
Fitzroy will get a good gauge of where they are at this week, a huge game for them at Mount Fitzroy against the Lodge who will be on a mission now with a new coach and some ground to make up.
The Farmers will temporarily drop out the 5 this week but should be able regain their spot the following week before heading into a huge match against Trinity.
West Croydon would be ruing their loss to Fitzroy, they host Mawson's this week then have 2 tough road trips, for mine they are locked in a 4-way battle for the last two remaining spots in the 5.
The Lodge have 2 winnable games either side of the bye, this chould bring their ledger to a 3-2 record and start gaining some momentum as they prepare for a tough mid season.
The Lakes and the Units have failed to record wins at this stage despite both being very competitive, unfortunately they have to wait until round 9 to meet and get some points on the board although the Lakes are capable of a win in the next 3 games with 2 gat home and one around the corner.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon May 04, 2015 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Today is STAR WARS day.

May the 4th be with you.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon May 04, 2015 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 5 stuff

Hodges incident worse than Lewis?
I officially have no idea about anything.

You,me and 99% of the football world mate.

i dunno - using elbows means it is immediately an intentional conduct thing. thats different to being extremely late and careless in a spoil

Hodge, IMO, probably meant to get Swallow in the chest area, he just threw it too high. If Hodge had got him in the chest, like we see dozens of times a game, maybe a free kick at most.

Lewis, IMO, was late, with a swinging arm, high, to a player eyes on the ball, much worse.

Lewis's one was so late that it was marked down in round 6.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue May 05, 2015 10:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 10,000 Club....

You should try to time it so that you make the 10,000th post to announce Norwood kicking the winning goal!
Been a few inductees since this was last posted in, Jim05 would have to have one of the most aggressive PPD rates I've ever encountered.

That's the nicest way I ever heard anyone say that "you post a lot of crap" ;) :lol:
As if I'm in a position to be criticising others.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed May 06, 2015 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

magpieeagle wrote:Hearing that Bluey McMillian has returned to the Magpies nest , Training anyway

Is that Will Hodgetts' brother?
by Lightning McQueen
Wed May 06, 2015 8:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2015

Polec out for 8 weeks, having surgery on his foot

Broadbent up to the wing. Impey or Moore in. I'd love Logan in but his rookie listed.
SEN said Polec has been placed on the LTI list, that would allow a rookie to be elevated

Who knows it might be 'Yohan' lol ;)

I'd love Logan in, Play him down back.
Anyone but Neade.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed May 06, 2015 9:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Media

The Ash Man wrote:
I like to sit down with a coffee on a Sunday and read through all the scores

I'm the same, I start having conniption fits if the scores aren't in there.
by Lightning McQueen
Thu May 07, 2015 9:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maybe it belongs in another "Things that...." thread

http://www.ntnews.com.au/lifestyle/woman-61-does-poo-on-bank-floor-issued-infringement-notice/story-fnk0b1ks-1227341607967

I have seen this happened outside the NT Cricket Association offices in Alice Springs

I've seen it happen in a supermarket in Alice. Right in front of the milk section. I was duty manager and had to find a staff member willing to clean it up!
It's always the way, staff always willing to help you out, but the minute someone takes a dump on the floor they're nowhere to be found.
by Lightning McQueen
Thu May 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The fashion police at work:
A dude wears a really dark blue vest one day and now whenever he leaves his desk someone jumps on his laptop and emails out to everyone asking who needs cab rides over the weekends.
Another wears a red and white checkered shirt occasionally and gets bombarded with pizza orders.
One fella ducked into work to pick something up on his way to the gym and now gets lady fernwood and curves pamphlets plastered all over his walls.

The list goes on and on, I don't veer from the standard company supplied attire.

It's very funny though, everyone has gone to an op shop and bought the ugliest vest they could find so next time the vest comes out we're all going to put our own on for the day. He'll end up going home, he gets the sulks on sometimes and just goes home for the day.
by Lightning McQueen
Fri May 08, 2015 1:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Bounce

I like to watch things bounce.
by Lightning McQueen
Fri May 08, 2015 6:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

fisho mcspaz wrote:Is it just me, or is it disrespectful to sing your club song out on the opposition's oval? Not impressed, Angle Vale. :?

I have no problem with where people sing the song, it has nothing to do with respect IMO.
by Lightning McQueen
Sat May 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Come in you can't raise it on a public forum then get upset when people comment on it.

The point Trader makes is still valid - it's MP's **** up, no one else is to blame... To blame poor umpiring for the send off then blame the opposition for being unsportsmanlike calling for a count is poor form. Were you there? Was Trader there? If not, you're both dribbling shit and I'll call you out on it. Sorry.

I'm a reasonably rational person and give credit and fault where it's due. Angle Vale were shit **** yesterday. On many fronts. If it was just the count, or just the warm up rudeness, or just the song on the oval, or just their shit umpire, or just this or just that, in isolation, which is all any of you are looking at this as, then yeah, play on. But it's the overall weight of all them combined which mixes together to form a clubs reputation.

There are good people at Angle Vale, there are at all clubs, but if they want this black ducks respect, which might mean absolutely nothing to them, then they have a long way to go in regards to how they act and behave on gameday.

I'll leave it at that.
Maybe you should give opposition teams a memo when they travel to Mitchell Park advising them what end they can warm up at and that singing on the oval is prohibited, I was unaware of either of them being a taboo.
by Lightning McQueen
Sun May 10, 2015 10:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Freaky results in the APFL and AFL today. Huge wins for HWE and Virginia.
I heard that HWE were all over two wells on the small oval to their credit. Sometimes it's not a bad thing for a team that's seemingly nominated as "the best in the competition" to lose a game in my opinion.
It's great for the competition, any of the top 6 can beat anyone on their day.
by Lightning McQueen
Sun May 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:60,000 members

Who, Traci Lords?
by Lightning McQueen
Fri May 08, 2015 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

Elizabeth certainly lived up to their reputation yesterday. Dishing out plenty of cheap/weak shots and off the ball hits. Good to see thugs don't win footy matches!
Reputation? I must've played against Elizabeth at least 20 times in my career and they definitely don't fit into that category, I would think even less likely to with Payney at the helm.
I guess they could add Lutheran to their name and get a free ride each week.
by Lightning McQueen
Sun May 10, 2015 10:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Johno6 wrote:he is shit stirring LM, keep up!

I'm just a car mate, I have none brains.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon May 11, 2015 11:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He was our full foward but swaped at chf gonna be interesting to see were he goes
Dwayne Nisbet bags of 4, 7, 6 in the B grade - is he getting close to an A grade call up?
Massive kudos to Dwayne, he hasn't played for a few years but decided to hit the track hard and the gym and has lost a sh!tload of weight and is looking as solid as, great lad too, his enthusiasm and efforts are as good as anyone that I've ever coached.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon May 11, 2015 3:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

S Demon wrote:

Div 5R
Woodville South 9.10-64 def by Blackfriars OS 10.5-65

Smashed em.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon May 11, 2015 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done to Smithfield on the weekend harder at the footy and easily won three quaters of football which set them up for an easy win.

Always good having a few jugs after the game that the club put on for us.

The Trinity lads now know what the top team is capable of and reliase they is much more work to be done to be on top.

Thanks BP it was a ripping contest all day and just possibly our home ground advantage allowed us to kick away towards the end. Certainly looking forward to meeting your boys on your home turf and we are certainly gonna see you come finals time cheers
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/4872534/coocoo-o.gif
by Lightning McQueen
Mon May 11, 2015 9:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:
marbles wrote:Adam goodes
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He prefers Abraham.

I can tell you he's a fan of your work marbles!

takes the count up to one.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue May 12, 2015 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

jo172 wrote:Gullies and Henley the clear standouts over the first four rounds. Couple of very big wins over the weekend.

Yeah, we're pretty happy the way things are going out in the reef, Cobby's got them working well as a group.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue May 12, 2015 10:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best and worst grounds.

Based on surface alone

Worst

Anything in the parklands (except CBCOC)
They don't call it Mudbery for nothing
TTG

I refuse to go into the square at HV but otherwise the rest of the oval pulls up fine now days.

Best

Adelaide Uni (Bob Neil #1, park 10 comes under parklands, see above)
Gaza (now)
Goodwood, for the whole 3 times i've been there, seems to have a decent surface, someone feel free to correct me.

Based on visitor changerooms

Worst
Dwight reserve
North Haven
Glenunga
Hectorville

Best
Hope Valley
Walkerville
Golden Grove
Brahma Lodge

I would've put PNU but i understand they've cut it in half.

Poor lighting?
by Lightning McQueen
Tue May 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dogwatcher wrote:Reading this week's police reports and I spy that a nitrogen tank with $2000 worth of bull semen was stolen from a Barossa property last week.

Come again?
by Lightning McQueen
Tue May 12, 2015 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

human_torpedo wrote:Shut down a sides 2 key forwards and they lack fire power? Ground breaking stuff that..

If you outscore your opposition, you'll win.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed May 13, 2015 10:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mine looks like a dick....................only smaller.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed May 13, 2015 10:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

What's better than eating a mandarin?

Eating Amanda out.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed May 13, 2015 11:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kane Cornes' book

cennals05 wrote:A guy at work announced he got in yesterday.

What about the fire dept?
by Lightning McQueen
Wed May 13, 2015 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Failed Creation wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Where else can you take your new found date from across the road at 2am?

An early night for you, LM?

That would've been the 2nd lucky girl for the night, just enough time to head back in for belt.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed May 13, 2015 3:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C4 - season 2015

C4 has probably never had this much interest :lol:

Perhaps best to just leave it for what it is - a forfeit - instead of speculating reasons etc. and suddenly rumours and innuendo grow from nothing..

... remember if its on SAFooty - it must be true :D
I hear the farmers are having another week off.
Because of the rain?
by Lightning McQueen
Wed May 13, 2015 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shut down a sides 2 key forwards and they lack fire power? Ground breaking stuff that..

Cotter has kicked 6 and 5, in games where Trinity have kicked 19 and 11 respectively.. Zorich has added 1 and 2 in those games.. So they have kicked 7 of 19 and 7 of 11, hardly no other avenues to goal type situation
Good sides generally have more than avenue to goal.. for instance Smithfield have Grogan, Ashby, Webber(had), Moss, Lane, Nisbet (when goes up) all capable of kicking a bag of goals.

Mawson Lakes on the flip side have probably Matt Ralph as the only target up forward.
You forgot Mathews, I have his number on my dufflecoat.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed May 13, 2015 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Long Plains is the best oval I've come across in my footballing years.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed May 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Soooo...you're the semen expert, FC.
Brilliant.
You know that's going to get some good use.

hardly an expert - I'm sure others here with more experience than me.

Im not going to call myself an expert, however when I was at Uni I would work weekends and holidays at SABOR near Clare. This is a place that doesn't collect Bull Semen however it does collect Pig Semen. My job during "collection" time was to bring in the boars from a list of pre-orders (each pig had a number) and take them into the "collection" room. I would then get the next one on the list and put it in a holding pen next to the room and wait for the Boar to finish* and take it back and repeat the cycle. There were 2 collection rooms so it was reasonably busy.

Basically, they had a plastic Sow which the Boar would mount and there would be another guy in the room who would help the Boar shoot it into a filtered container. The guy had to grab the pig dick and squeeze tight for about 10 minutes until the pig had finished. If anyone has seen a pig dick you would know that it is kind of like a screw*. Apparently a trick to make it more comfortable was to use your left hand as the dick was "left hand thread". I was asked if I wanted to give this a try which I refused. I was happy just transporting the pigs to and from their pens.

There were about 150 Boars at this place, however some were used more than others, depending on the farmers preference and bloodlines etc.

On weekends all I had to do was clean out their pens each day. Would take around 4 or 5 hours each day and could do it at whatever time I wanted to as long as it got done. So Saturdays I would do it first thing and on Sundays whenever I felt like it. For the weekend work I got $41 an hour to clean shit which in 2001 for a Uni student was and probably still is pretty good coin.

Were there magazines there with pictures of naked pigs in them too?
by Lightning McQueen
Thu May 14, 2015 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:While I'm having a bitch, some chick at work has had the hiccups since she began working here, it drives me insane.

Still going, loud and frequent today, it takes every ounce of my will power to not lose my shit.

Massive hangover happening here and she's at it again.
by Lightning McQueen
Fri May 15, 2015 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 8 - 2015

S Demon wrote:
Johno6 wrote:CONGRATS MATE!

good luck on sat, enjoy the free head jobs you get after the game!

I don't know what to say here?

Thanks would be a start.

Good work mate, have a great game.
by Lightning McQueen
Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 stuff

Jim05 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Stevie J punched McVeigh in the cock

I didn't even know that he had a chicken.

Might have to ask Jars

So it was a big rooster?
by Lightning McQueen
Sat May 16, 2015 8:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jim05 wrote:Stevie J punched McVeigh in the cock

I didn't even know that he had a chicken.
by Lightning McQueen
Sat May 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Come on fella's, I reckon I'm on a winner here.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed May 13, 2015 10:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C4 - season 2015

Not looking for a hard luck story, individuals that mess up need to be held accountable. Just think the club has handle the situation very well once again.
Yep, it's a shame that no matter what clubs do to try and keep out of trouble the occasional brain fart comes from nowhere to tarnish the good work. It takes years of no infringements to lose a negative tag but it takes one isolated incident for all the haters to jump on board and run with it.
by Lightning McQueen
Sat May 16, 2015 8:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:I wonder when @HH3will give us a critique on the very romantic restaurant he took his fiance to on Saturday night ;)

He's probably still chained to the bed frame.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon May 18, 2015 9:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bennymacca wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:spread the round from Thursday through to the blockbuster that is Monday night footy

Thursday yes, Monday (or even later Sunday) definitely not.

I don't like either, footy should be for the weekends.
It's a pain in the arse for tipping comps and fantasy footy leagues too.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon May 18, 2015 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Lets just leave it there hey fella's?
by Lightning McQueen
Mon May 18, 2015 12:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Any excuse will do

:lol:

An interesting stat- we have been outscored 34 goals to 58 in 2nd halves so far this season.

This isn't an excuse, its fact. Have we tempted fate with playing underdone players, which has backfired massively? or is this fitness myth complete bollocks, as we are not working anywhere near hard enough, which brings me to my next point:

Anyone else believe that the inclusion of an extra tall in Ryder, rather than being the missing link, is a massive hindrance?

We are obviously short a midfield rotation as a result (which would explain the lack in workrate from our midfield), not to mention Westhoff, who has gone from the best swingman in the comp, to looking completely at sea.
Excuses and reasons are poles apart.
There's something missing and there's plenty of passengers going along for the free ride.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon May 18, 2015 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAFOOTY NAB AFL FANTASY (DT)

ROUND 6 RESULTS
TEDS 1790 def. OWW 1483
OKC 1947 def. Some Cant 1519
UYMR 1930 def. DUDS 1906
Heros 1957 def. Gazza 1670
Pattonites 1872 def. CFC 1794
MS 1783 def. Bombers 1640
Cossi 1882 def. WHW 1795
K'nB 1767 def. Frosty 1718

Well, what a round, it seemed like it must've snowed at some venues as no was able to crack the 2000 mark and there were some personal worsts amongst them.
What made it even more bizarre was the fact that 6 out of the 8 matches resulted in the underdog getting up, Sportsbet had a meltdown with some of their multi's.
TED's despite posting a forgettable score recorded a 307 point win over the Wonders who seemed to be coasting along nicely, Chelsea FC got pantsed by the bottom placed Pattonites, the Heros made light work of previously undefeated Lil Gazza and Some Cant dropped 5 places after a crushing defeat at the hands of 15th placed OKCYALATER.
Absolute carnage!!!!!!!!!

[b ]TABLE [/b]
Heros 105 (20) U2 WWWWW
Gazza 100 (20) D1 WWWWL
DUDS 105 (16) D1 WWLWL
TEDS 104 (16) U1 WWLLW
K'n B 100 (16) U2 WWLWW
OWW 98 (16) D2 WLWWL
Bombers 100 (12) D1 WWWLL
Cossi 99 (12) U3 LLLWW
UYMR 99 (12) U1 LLWLW
Maple 102 (8) U4 LLWLW
CFC 99 (8) D2 LLWWL
OKC 99 (8) U3 LWLLW
SC 97 (8) D5 WLLLL
Frosty 96 (8) D2 LWWLL
WHH 94 (8) D2 LLLWL
Pattonites 97 (4) LLLLW

ROUND 7
OWW (6) vs Some Cant (13)
TEDS (4) vs UYMR (9)
OKC (12) vs Heros (1)
DUDS (3) vs Pattonites (16)
Gazza (2) vs Bombers (7)
CFC (11) vs Cossi (8)
Maple (10) vs Frosty (14)
WHW (15) vs K'nB (5)

Another tough round for tipsters as the premiership table resembles a toddlers placemat and winners are harder to pick than a broken nose.
One win separates 7th to 15th and form counts for nothing so it wont surprise me to see the DUDS go down to the Pattonites who are on a streak with one win in a row.
There's a few teams within the war zone that front up against each other and hopefully we start sorting the wheat from the chaff as no one is out of the finals race yet and two teams are probably 3 wins away from securing a finals berth.
Once again, I've tipped some roughies just to make the ladder look even more complicated next week, I did tip against myself too as I can't seem to do a thing right in this comp.
I think OKC might start making some serious moves on the ladder aswell, no better confidence booster than knocking off the top side.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue May 19, 2015 11:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 360 - (and other Foxtel footy programs)

I reckon in some circles he gets unfairly pigeon-holed because of his Ocker speech, but if people bother to look/listen past that he offers plenty of great insight and perspective.
If there's anyone in the football cirlces that I could choose to go and have a few beers with and talk footy dribble, it would be Browny, I love listening to what he has to offer, he's got the biggest heart out of anyone that has ever graced the footy field and doesn't beat around the bush with what he's thinking.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue May 19, 2015 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: APRA License

Do football clubs need to pay for an 'APRA License for background music'?

Would have thought not-for-profit organisations would be exempt, but seems APRA are doing a sweeping target of sports clubs to raise revenue.
We do, or at least we used to, presume it still happens.

Spoke with APRA recently on playing Music along with Sponsor and Club promos, at Half Time of Home Games - a flat yearly fee of $67 was indicated, because Amateur Clubs don't charge spectators/patrons to enter the grounds. IMO Royalties to Artists, is a fair thing and $67 seemed reasonable as a yearly fee.
I'm sure Elton John would be stoked collecting his $67 from the Kenilworth Football Club.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue May 19, 2015 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 360 - (and other Foxtel footy programs)

Blighty and Andrew McLeod would be my first choices, but I think I am biased :)

Browny would definitely be up there though.

Blighty reigns supreme in my eyes, I've had the privilege of chatting with him as an avid Woodville supporter when I was a young lad.

I used to wait around after the games and he'd let me in the change rooms to chat with the players, I remember watching Andrew Taylor getting interviewed on TV while he was standing there only wearing a polo shirt, he was a very funny man.
Richard Champion was a young lad, Andrew Rogers was amongst that team and then there would be Kevin Harris and Blighty discussing the days game over a durry in the corner of the room.
Blighty was a blokes bloke.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue May 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hey hey fair assumption on the majority call :D its a tit for tat contest each week, both sides having their dip at each other. I think this week its gone way overboard.

some port friends of mine would almost rather the crows lose than port win.... no joke, they can accept a port loss aslong as AFC also lost that weekend....
I really don't get it, I guess I've never had a genuine hatred for any team and there's players from all clubs that I respect immensely. My mood is governed by if my footy team wins or loses and my favourite few players probably don't even play for Port.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue May 19, 2015 3:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I only shared it because i thought people would enjoy it. You musn't follow the Auztraylen Futbel Leeg FB page then.

didnt mean to piss you off LM
Yeah, no worries man, I've avoided FB so I didn't have to scroll through pages of that, I thought I was in my safe haven, all good.

I don't get too worked up over football mate.

Each to their own.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue May 19, 2015 4:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

https://scontent-nrt.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/s526x395/11265319_932068480190587_4196478141548036237_n.png?oh=f26fe5351fb837cbdf16a508a01de0c7&oe=55C769EF

Im so over this shite, some people need to get a life. A bit of banter is fine , but the way some people have acted the past 3 days is a joke.

this is funny...
Almost as funny as watching Sydney's billion dollar team get trounced in last years GF.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue May 19, 2015 3:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |