Search found 174 matches

Return

Re: APPS Country Football

They are points if for the majority of previous season they played A Grade.
So, if I recruited you MC, for example, and you had played eight A grade and nine reserves matches, 0 points?
Yep, If I had played 8 A Grade and 8 Reserves I'm still 0 points because I havn't played the majority A grade games.
However, Im not sure you could stretch the budget far enough. But you can try! :D
by Mythical Creature
Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Froffies wins. Not sure how any APFL poster could compete with any of that.

I bet that Froffies has at least 1 more "most constructive player award" than any other poster on here!
by Mythical Creature
Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BigV wrote:The Ram train should really just toot through United and pick up the trophey.

Oh my! UN ******* believable!
by Mythical Creature
Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How do lose from 41 points up in a B grade game?
9-1 last quarter. Bizarre.

You'd have to ask one of the 25 assistant Ram coaches jammed in the coaches box at 3/4 time drinking Johnnies, ably supported by the A Graders singing "Whey hey hey, - Goodbye". :shock:

It was pissing me off at 3/4 time when I heard the singing.
Now I think its funny! :lol:
by Mythical Creature
Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And...just looked at the scores 9-0.
Yowser.

To be fair to those boys on the ground, it was an extremely long match with 35 goals kicked between them, so a lot of extra time. The Rams had spent a lot of petrol tickets and Longies were coming home with a slight breeze, maybe 2 goals worth. Once the avalanche started and the crowd got involved it was too much to stop.

The big fella (aka Ronnie Biggs) that kicked 7 was great.

I heard the skipper tell the boys at 3/4 time that it was a 10 goal breeze!
He was wrong. It was only 9 goal wind! :lol:

The crowd was fantastic, best I've ever seen. Not too often you get 6 teams all barracking for you. So to all those that were cheering for us thanks for making that game an awesome experience.

Also, congrats to Mallala. Best side all year, probably deserved it. Sorry I didn't watch any of it. :D
by Mythical Creature
Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Two Wells is a hole. Oh wait, its actually 2 holes! :lol:
by Mythical Creature
Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cheers everyone for the detailed analysis of our rumoured recruits. Now I can go to training tonight knowing more about them and that we may have improved on last season! :D

Also hearing whiskers (or whispers) that Whisky to Moonta may not end up happening and he will remain a Pecker. Time will tell.

How did training go MC? Did they live up to the analysis provided?

Even better Jumbo. Had 49 on the track, 27 fresh faces, all between 6'2 and 6'4 and can all run like the wind! ;)
by Mythical Creature
Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When the points system first came in 4 or so years ago, the original proposal by the board had a formula that also included losing points if your Senior colts had won a certain % of games the season prior. However this was unanimously voted out by the clubs and has never been apart of our points system.
by Mythical Creature
Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

it appears that the Lodge aren't the only ones being bent over by country clubs. Looks like the Pooraka ruckman has been offered some big $$ to head out to Long Plains?

Yep, this is correct Long Plains always seem to have a reasonable purse, Good luck to both of them..

This him?

Pooraka Adelaide Plains Football League Lovell, Peter Pending 2014-02-12

that is our ruckmen $$$$$ plus a sign on bonus $$$$$

You Sir have no idea. Nobody at United has or will ever be paid a sign on bonus.
by Mythical Creature
Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Expression of interest - $20 & $50 Supercoach cash leagu

I will give the $20 league a crack if there is still room. Cheers
by Mythical Creature
Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Weirdest thing you have seen on a football field

Great thread!

The weirdest thing I have seen on a footy field was in 2008 when we (United) were playing against Hummocks in a prelim final at Virginia. Probably about 5-10 minutes into the final quarter and we were down by about 5 goals and the game beginning to get away from us. As a consequence there started to be a few scuffles every minute or so, nothing too serious but the crowd were getting involved.
The ball comes towards me and over my head towards our forward pocket, so I turn around to chase it and remember hearing behind me the crowd going nuts, so I naturally assumed there must be a bit of argy bargy going on. Anyway keep competing for the ball until a Hummocks player clears it from defence where I remember turning around and looking up and everybody around me including opposition all stopped and gone WTF?

A streaker had ran onto the field and as he was jumping in the air he tripped over himself and knocked himself out cold when his head hit the ground. He was out for a few minutes and had to be stretchered off the ground, one of the trainers threw their hand towel over him for some modesty. :D

Blessing in disguise for us as the break in play helped and we kicked 5 or 6 goals really quickly and hit the front. Then sadly a Hummocks player kicked a goal basically on the siren with the ugliest floater ever seen. :(
by Mythical Creature
Fri May 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Have association squads been selected?

T.Stribling

That's the squad ;)

Not sure how old he is, but it'll be interesting this year to see how many over 28 players decline to represent the APFL. I can see this new rule disappearing next year if the APFL can't field a competitive side.

I think it is a great rule and should be there to stay. What does it matter if the association doesn't field its strongest side. To me the whole point of association footy is to give the youngsters (under 28) exposure to a higher level of footy. Nobody remembers 2 weeks after the event who won or what the scores were.

From the Tigers I would be surprised if anyone other than Pym, Hood, Beard (U21) and maybe Shimmin made the squad.
by Mythical Creature
Thu May 15, 2014 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1979 SANFL Grand Final

Just checked my phone for a photo I took at Christmas time as I came across this in the backyard of a holiday shack in Moonta.
Pretty sure its a replica (I bloody hope so anyway), so I won't name who's place it was just in case. :D
by Mythical Creature
Thu May 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TW 40+ could they be the first team to break the 40 goal barrier since the Roseworthy days?
HB 1-39
Vag 1-39

My first A grade game in 1997 (I think....!) was against Roseworthy College, we won by 47 goals and our full forward Andrew Miller kicked 16 and did a hammy late in the 3rd quarter. Go the panthers... :D

Geez you are old! Must have old man hammy's! ;)
by Mythical Creature
Fri May 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So lets have a bye in all 4 grades of football (plus minis) and 9 grades of netball so that 5 players can play in a who cares weekend! :roll:

Or you could do what the Western zone do on this weekend play their u/17 carnival instead of June allowing the Landmark cup for the A graders to be expanded beyond just a couple of token games spread throughout the day.....

Would make more sense. At least somebody would be playing footy.
by Mythical Creature
Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

woodublieve12 wrote:Some sound advice for expectant fathers. On the last day of work for your partner before they go on maternity leave, I stress do not say one more day til holidays!!!

Ha. My missus had her last day last Thursday. I said exactly the same thing! :lol:
by Mythical Creature
Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

footys the winner wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:i doubt solly will stick around at united next year...........

Why do you say that mate? Got any good sources?

I must admit I make a beautiful bolognaise sauce, should have some left over from the weekend if you are interested?
by Mythical Creature
Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Footy Chick wrote:WTF is a stubby strip?

http://stubbystrip.com.au/

Is a seriously good idea.

For the record I got a black one. Not sure how well the lavender would sell. :D
by Mythical Creature
Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division II 2014

Well done to the winners, very well deserved! Always fun playing Supercoach regardless of the result.

Guess I will butter up next year, unless somebody higher pulls out and I could sneak my way up! :lol:
by Mythical Creature
Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

Tally so far:

Boys: 2 (Arch44 and Valleys07)

Girls: 2 (Carey and WUB)

Who's up next?

Mythical Creature , Ron Burgundy PatowalongaPirate ?

Yep, 3 weeks to go today. Not sure what we are having so can't add to your tally yet.

Last Friday morning we welcomed little Millah Jade into our family. Was a great surprise not knowing we were having a girl but are very happy and now have the pigeon pair.

We are both very very thankful that we are all healthy.
by Mythical Creature
Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gas and Electricity

Was with lumo and never had a problem. Went through it about a year ago and found power direct to be cheaper. You get no discount but the power gets cheaper the more you use not more expensive as you move through the tiers like the others.
If you are a high consumer of power then power direct is best, low to middle user then you would be better with lumo or origin from my spread sheet (12 months ago).
by Mythical Creature
Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BL&G Football League

I have also heard cutting to Eudunda. And received a trailer for sign on and this came from one of his mates.

He's been recruiting for Barossa......... I'm confused.
Finally trying your hand in the BLG Swamp?

Ha... I'll pass on that Roo.

I definitely think that you should give the BLG a crack Donkey! :D
by Mythical Creature
Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Like I said if ur in the top 7-8 players u shouldnt have to hold anyone to ransom it should just be how it is. U would obviously be worthy of it. And if ur outside the top eight u get a 20-30 dollar beer card. Ull get the most out of ur players if u make them feel wanted on and of the field. Do u no were he finished in there b&f mythical creature. I suppose don't?

No idea and I don't care where he finished either.

Look at it this way, if he is happy to leave and the club is happy to let him leave, where is the problem?
by Mythical Creature
Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard of a few potential ins, not sure how many will actually end up playing for them, but any ins will surely make a difference. It's hard not to improve when you get beaten by 100 points plus every week
Yeah, I'd hate to see them worsen, you kinda feel for them as it would be hard to attract players, pretty much like United though given they have such a small township.
Does anyone know the approximate populations of he towns in the APFL regions?

Just look at the ladders for the Junior grades. There you will find the size of each township nearly in order.
by Mythical Creature
Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard of a few potential ins, not sure how many will actually end up playing for them, but any ins will surely make a difference. It's hard not to improve when you get beaten by 100 points plus every week
Yeah, I'd hate to see them worsen, you kinda feel for them as it would be hard to attract players, pretty much like United though given they have such a small township.
Does anyone know the approximate populations of he towns in the APFL regions?
2011 Census (relates to locality, not specifically a town centre necessarily)

Lochiel: 362
Port Wakefield: 550
Balaklava: 1827
Owen: 634
Long Plains: 347
Dublin: 195
Hamley Bridge: 633
Mallala: 1047
Two Wells: 2293
Virginia: 1748

:shock:
by Mythical Creature
Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[Former WWT and Sth Adel league player Greg Chapman? Yes, it was unfortunate he is now living in the UK. I think his brother Jack is the front runner in more recent times. Struggling to add to the list at the minute. Previous contenders include Corrie Eichner and the likes of Colin MacKay, Chad Baker, Kevin Jenkin and Jim Barker.

Nah not Greg. You missed Alan McKay! :lol:
by Mythical Creature
Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RooShootOhh wrote:http://www.hamleyrockthebridge.com

All details here lads!

Swamp I thought you would be Wes Carr's number 1 fan! :lol:

How many people are the Hamley faithful hoping to get a this event Roo?
A big risk, I really hope it pays off for you guys.
by Mythical Creature
Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INTEREST RATES go up

You put your money in a bank and get 3%

You use your money and buy (very small part) the bank you get 5%
by Mythical Creature
Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:
magpieeagle wrote:
OnSong wrote:Balak FC playing Aldinga on March 21 at Aldinga, then hosting Min/Man on the 28th

United Trial Game this Sunday vs Brahma Lodge Football Club at Thebarton Oval 12.30

Who has the away strip?

I dunno but we will be wearing our "clash" yellow shorts! :D :oops:
by Mythical Creature
Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OnSong wrote:
magpieeagle wrote:See D Feeley in the Mallala side for saturday

More comebacks than John Farnham

I reckon he is pretty smart. Announce your retirement, miss the pre-season, season starts then come back out of retirement. Might have to try it myself at the end of this year!
by Mythical Creature
Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Three red cards shown on Saturday in a match umpired by the Umpire's Coach/Co-ordinator, Steve Bawden, who introduced the red/yellow card system.
If that's his interpretation on what warrants a red card, then he's going to have to maintain it across his whole umpiring group and throughout the season.
It will be interesting to see whether these reports are thrown out (I think a red card is automatic suspension, not sure), considering they were made by the central umpires.

The fact that Steve Bawden is the Umpires coach/coordinator is disturbing in itself. It was disappointing to see him umpiring in such a big match on Saturday while BJ was allocated the senior colts and reserves. IMHO BJ is the best umpire in the league so why on earth isn't he umpiring A grade every week? Bawden is a control freak that makes every game that he is involved in about himself - he over-rides decisions of his fellow umpires and quite simply appears to have a poor understanding of the basic role of the umpire in a game of footy. Every footy lover I know would prefer him to miss a few rather than over-officiate and dominate the match like he seems determined to do every time he's in charge.

Well said Donkey. The greatest thing about what you have written is the fact you are a supporter of the WINNING side and still feel this way about the game on Saturday. =D>
by Mythical Creature
Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 Adelaide v Port Balaklava Sunday 1.10pm

meh
I look at comments such as these and on one hand, I get the whole "No AFL in the SANFL" thing but then we wouldn't have an opportunity like we have this weekend to showcase some of the state's best football talent in our back yard.
No other club in the history of the SANFL has ever had the initiative to cater for the regional crowd in this area by playing a match for premiership points in Balaklava.
We're chuffed to have it, even if it isn't a "traditional" SANFL club competing. We've put in so much time and effort into preparing to host it and we're looking forward to holding it on Sunday. Jam your apathy.

Well said there Onsong.

What are you hoping for crowd wise Sunday OnSong? There were 5,000 odd last year at Clare, however Tex was playing so would add a few extra supporters plus Clare is a bigger area. I would think anything over 3,000 would be a great result, however not sure if that's around the mark for what you are aiming for?

FWIW I will definitely make the effort to get to the ground and have a look for sure.
by Mythical Creature
Tue May 12, 2015 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Soooo...you're the semen expert, FC.
Brilliant.
You know that's going to get some good use.

hardly an expert - I'm sure others here with more experience than me.

Im not going to call myself an expert, however when I was at Uni I would work weekends and holidays at SABOR near Clare. This is a place that doesn't collect Bull Semen however it does collect Pig Semen. My job during "collection" time was to bring in the boars from a list of pre-orders (each pig had a number) and take them into the "collection" room. I would then get the next one on the list and put it in a holding pen next to the room and wait for the Boar to finish* and take it back and repeat the cycle. There were 2 collection rooms so it was reasonably busy.

Basically, they had a plastic Sow which the Boar would mount and there would be another guy in the room who would help the Boar shoot it into a filtered container. The guy had to grab the pig dick and squeeze tight for about 10 minutes until the pig had finished. If anyone has seen a pig dick you would know that it is kind of like a screw*. Apparently a trick to make it more comfortable was to use your left hand as the dick was "left hand thread". I was asked if I wanted to give this a try which I refused. I was happy just transporting the pigs to and from their pens.

There were about 150 Boars at this place, however some were used more than others, depending on the farmers preference and bloodlines etc.

On weekends all I had to do was clean out their pens each day. Would take around 4 or 5 hours each day and could do it at whatever time I wanted to as long as it got done. So Saturdays I would do it first thing and on Sundays whenever I felt like it. For the weekend work I got $41 an hour to clean shit which in 2001 for a Uni student was and probably still is pretty good coin.

Were there magazines there with pictures of naked pigs in them too?

Na, but when they had finished they had a relaxed look on their faces!
by Mythical Creature
Thu May 14, 2015 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Was a good day OnSong. Didn't see you so I must have been drinking my froffies from another beer tent. Oval looked the best I have ever seen it, so the footy club should be proud of how they presented it. From my perspective, the weather was sunny, beer was cold and my steak sanga had double meat (thanks buttsy) so I went home reasonably happy.

As for carparking, I managed to park in some unlucky bastards driveway :lol:, but it looked as though the CFS would have made a killing which is great to see.

What was the crowd in the end mate? We had a guess of somewhere between 1500 and 2000. Always hard to tell though.
by Mythical Creature
Mon May 18, 2015 11:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Was a good day OnSong. Didn't see you so I must have been drinking my froffies from another beer tent . Oval looked the best I have ever seen it, so the footy club should be proud of how they presented it. From my perspective, the weather was sunny, beer was cold and my steak sanga had double meat (thanks buttsy) so I went home reasonably happy.

As for carparking, I managed to park in some unlucky bastards driveway :lol:, but it looked as though the CFS would have made a killing which is great to see.

What was the crowd in the end mate? We had a guess of somewhere between 1500 and 2000. Always hard to tell though.

Or the eskie you snuck in through the gate!!!!

Na I've never snuck beers into a local footy ground (Adelaide Oval different story). Would rather support each individual club. Pisses me off no end when people bring their own drinks into my club so I have no right to criticise if I do it back to them.
by Mythical Creature
Fri May 22, 2015 6:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ASX

bump

anyone been active lately, where's your interest been?

I was thinking of selling off my Nufarm shares (gone up 30%) and re-investing in something with a history of better dividend returns.

Would have loved to have got on James Hardie last year.

Normally buy a parcel to add to my collection each year. Last year I bought TCL (Transurban) and looks to be a wise move so far. Year before I bought CDA (Codan) was a stupid move, chasing dividends which were about 10%. About a week after I bought them at $1.50 ish they announced new dividends which were scaled right back and they dropped by 50%. For some reason I have still hung on to them and they have come back a little. Luckily it was the smallest parcel I've ever bought as I only bought $1,500 worth.

Just recently took part in the NAB offer which was a no brainer to get more shares with no brokerage. With these being DRP that should speed things along with them nicely.

Im buying a decent chunk of a private company in the next month, so if there is anything left over I might look at buying a small parcel of something. Probably look at a utility maybe DUE (Duet) but I will need to do some more research first. ANN (Ansell) has been on my radar the last couple of years and I keep overlooking it. Probably should have another decent look at that again too.

I'm not much of a seller, in fact never sold so I'm obviously buy and hold so looking for relatively stable shares.
by Mythical Creature
Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Melbourne 2015

Doing what he did and sucking the umpire in, is no different to what Steve Johnson did in sucking in Melksham and getting the free kick. Johnson got him first, Melksham got him second.

At least Harvey admitted what he did, and why he did it, and not try and put a different slant on things the day after like a Sydney footballer did last week.
by Mythical Creature
Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Association footy is dead. The fact that someone knew the answer to my question from 12 years ago and got it right (mostly) within 5 minutes, yet my other question from the same time period is still unanswered. That's the point I was trying to make. By the way I have no idea as to the answer either and it really doesn't matter who won association footy in 2003 or 2005 Donkey ;)

The only way I think to make association footy more relevant is to make it Association of Origin.
by Mythical Creature
Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Check tomorrow's Producer, although I don't have the Barossa part of the squad get.

didnt see it. can anyone that has read it update me.
NEFL>Travis Lane,Clinton Voigt, Ryan Darling, Leigh Kimpton, Zac Hier,Tasman Fitzgerald,Zac Fitzgerald,Josh Vater,Max Neville,Scott Atkinson,Callum Hay,Sam Heinjus
YPFL>Tyler Andrews, Waylon Johncock, Lachlan Carey, Harry Litster, Daniel Toole,Abraham Helford,Dylan Mansell,Tyson Wait, Seth Matson
APFL> Tate Micheal, Joel Montgomerie,Ned Seccafien,Troy Algar,Nigel Osbourne,Jordan Clements,Heath Pym,Anthony Pontt, Wade Thompson

Pretty certain Brad Hardie also

Would have thought Dylan Wise would be in it considering he got best U/21. How the hell does Wade make it? Has only played 1 full game this year. :?
by Mythical Creature
Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hardly a sceptic. I encourage all my team mates to play in it. I would be more than happy to play in it myself if I was ever good enough (luckily for the league this won't ever happen).

Just think that the 4 best U/21 players (1 from each assoc) should be an automatic choice for zone squad, plus the next best 4 or 5 or however many they wanna look at.
Pre-requisite for zone should be to play association, otherwise they are just picking on names which is hardly fair to the lads that did play, knowing that the next squad has already been picked.
by Mythical Creature
Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

magpieeagle wrote:I see reading the Producer tonight, Angle Vale FC admission gaining some pace for season 2016

God i hope not
by Mythical Creature
Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its definitely not tit Monday today, but lets hope it is in 2 weeks time at the Balak Cup! :D
by Mythical Creature
Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My 3 chooks have started laying again!
by Mythical Creature
Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Took the Mrs and kids to Semaphore on Saturday. Ate at the Palais. $63 for Pint of Teds, Pint of Cider, Kids raspberry, Garlic Bread Pizza (6 pieces) Nuggets and Chips, S & P Squid and Chicken Parmi. Always a bonus when they bring the nuggets out first for the kid.
Mrs had the squid and was very happy with it. She rated it as one of the best she's had. I had the chicken parmi and it looked bigger than the advertised 300gm size. Parmi sauce was right up there with the best I've ever had, and the snitzel was not oily at all from the cooking. Chips on the side.
Service was pretty quick, only half way through my pint when it came out.
One of the best pub meals I've had in a long time, I would give this a solid 8.5 out of 10!

You think? When the Boons were little I hated having them finish their nuggets etc and then get all ratty and bored while you're trying to eat yours.

The Palais however do do good food. Was there a month or so back for some drinks and shared a dip plate, had some pizzas as well. Agreed.

Yeah my Missus hates it when the kids food comes out first lol .. Doesnt bother me, but she really gets a bee in her bonnet about it

Funny cause we are the opposite. Kids are hungry at feeding time and are better behaved after a feed. We much prefer their meals come out first. Guess thats why we all have different footy teams cause we like different things.
by Mythical Creature
Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats to Simon "Lurch" Schulz who plays his 250th tomorrow. Massive achievement from someone who has given (and still giving) so much to the club over a very long period of time. They don't make loyalty that he has shown anymore, hopefully we can upset Hummocks tomorrow and get a win for the big Lurch!
by Mythical Creature
Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Anyone got a view on the Revolving Restaurant in Glenelg?

Looking for a good place to go for my wife's upcoming birthday, although reviews on line that Ive read, dont look that promising.

We went there a couple of years ago for a work Christmas function. Can't remember it enough to give a rating, other than to say there were no complaints from any of us who ate there.
by Mythical Creature
Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Balaklava Cup Day

One of my favourite days of the year. Our footy club is having a tent this year so will go in there. Luckily we have been put in a ripping spot (about the 5th tent down) so weather won't effect me too much. We have paid the extra $600 to get TAB in our tent so there should be no need to get too wet!

Tip for the day: Lets hope the girls all wear white tops! :D
by Mythical Creature
Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I heard on the grapevine that the game on Saturday is at Lochiel norm. :D
by Mythical Creature
Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |