Search found 11 matches

Return

Re: HFL Central Division

What I am saying is these rules should be changed and put in place for this coming season . Mt loftys relegation is a result of last seasons rules not this coming seasons rules.
by always there
Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shown what exactly? Lets not forget that they went out in straight sets last year...

Anyway, Is anyone tipping Echunga to make finals yet?
Shown that you can become a competitive side even if you spend many years at the bottom and not winning games. They deserve some credit for their efforts and current results.
Echunga will play finals.
by always there
Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First time post, you obviously Lost chopper!
Tigers were not good enough on the day so yes they lost, however winning or losing is not the topic Willie......when you leave a club feeling disgusted and hoping you never have to go back there again it is not good for hills football. Listening to the language of most of the coaches from all grades aimed at their own players is a disgrace. And no one should have to hear the words yelled by the full forward towards the young goal umpire, who should be proud of himself for staying out there after such intimidation. Their are some good people at Torrens valley unfortunately they are out numbered by too many numb nuts.
by always there
Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I also agree Troy is worthy winner. Well done!

Congratulations also to Matt "Butch" Nuske in the A2's, a back pocket player for Loby in 2013 who decided to get very fit over the summer and found himself playing in the pivot this year. The hard work paid off.
Tigers also very proud of A grade runner up Tim Jenkin senior colts runner up Charlie cowlam and third junior colts Edward Ruediger, well done to them all and well deserved recognition. Your club is very proud of all four of you.
by always there
Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What has been the monetary cost to the hfl and hence the clubs and to echunga. Can't have come cheap. I suppose gate takings will have to go up to compensate this. If so thanks a lot all involved for making it more expensive to attend our local games. How is this a great win for hills football.
by always there
Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It really is unfortunate that some of the members of this forum still cannot see reason and seem intent on bagging Echunga and it's supporters.
The decision made was by a Supreme Court judge and your still questioning it after all parties were heard and afforded AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD.

Save your breath Legs Man. Obviously the other central div club supporters are pissed that it will now be harder for them to win the 2015 premiership.

Don't think so..... :roll:
by always there
Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Chopper, if you are going to start that stuff you might want to man up and tell everyone who you are? Pretty gutless and pointless hiding behind your alias if you are going to make statements like that!
Pretty sure the Echunga boys will welcome anything you throw at them, the roughing up tactics of uraidla worked pretty well on gf day..........
I think you will find that chopper has gone fishing and is getting plenty of bites....
by always there
Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hey boys the court has ruled that echunga football club cannot be relegated in 2015 ----about time our the hfl directors show some leadership as their principal activity is to promote --encourage --foster ---and advance Australian football in the hills ----- ps think most of the directors have been missing in action for several years ---time for new faces on the board ------and its starts with some board member resignations ---
You putting up your hand?
by always there
Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

I was looking at Torrens Valleys very good side yesterday and thought, Chad O must be their marquee player, which prompted the question, would Boras, Pratt, Hanna etc play for $500? Lobey well and truly outplayed yesterday. It was like men vs boys. The scoreboard was flattering in the end.
I beg to differ. Lobethal won the second half of football easily yesterday. Their second quarter was a complete disaster and In The end they paid the price. Lobethal made mistakes and lots of them which Torrens valley used to their advantage well. Tigers made them look better than they are. But men vs boys I very much don't think so. I hope you are not a tiger support Yellow because you regularly have bad things to say about Lobethal. Good supporters support even in the bad times.
by always there
Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i remember worts as a silky smooth moving wingman is this a playing coach role? will jezz continue as a player?

Haa haa Worts would have to be late 50's - I think he's played over 450 games including C grade games.
Will be a tough gig for him, not sure like many clubs in hills, how there junior no's are, is he swaying a few Bays boys to head out with him??

wasn't with Glenelg this season. He was an assistant at Walkerville I believe.

Not sure why you think it will be a tough gig! Lobethal has quality and talent and are a very young side they just can't crack it, maybe he is the man to do it. As for juniors, Lobethal juniors numbers are very good. Jezza made a point of promoting our young lads into the senior ranks and it is a legacy he will leave behind and he should be very proud of. As for recruits I have no idea and have heard nothing about any Bays boys coming.
by always there
Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lobethal have announced their A grade coach. Richard Kleeman to lead the team into 2018.
by always there
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |