Search found 581 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Crows 2020

whufc wrote:Nicks might look to ex teammates for advice...…...Hey Jude!

No amount of advice can stop the yellow matter custard dripping from a dead crow's eye
by LMA
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Booney wrote:Yikes. 1 new case, a close contact from the Thebarton cluster, now 5.

70 close contacts isolating in medi hotel.

School closed for 2 weeks and 1100 casual contacts asked to self isolate for 14 days.

Only until the 15th of August for the casual contacts.
by LMA
Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I’m still confused Apache.

You raise how “mild” and “low risk” the virus is but you’re ripping shreds off the way it’s been handled?

What would you have liked done? Do you think quarantining and social distancing are worthwhile for such a “low risk” flu?
Reckon old mate Apache may be schizo, depends which one of him is logged in....

Wouldn't be the first Centrals supporter to have 2 logins.

One login, 2 personalities.

2 Crazies, 1 Foil cup.
by LMA
Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Graham Campbell Forum - AFL Punting / Same Game Mult

Just checked my SB history, I've had 15 SGM's this year totalling $100 for 0 collects. Reads like the Crows season.
by LMA
Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round nintelevewelve

Bum Crack wrote:
LMA wrote:Our yearly slump usually comes later in the year after China. No China this year??

Yes i know it does lol. It was a figure of speech. I may be wrong though.

Yes I know, I was being pedantic :D
by LMA
Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What The F***

Ammonium Nitrate is stored at 170 places in Australia! :shock:

Geezus, if I was a terrorist I know where I'd be heading. :?

Isn't it Urea?
Would be in just about every farm shed in Australia.
Urea=CH₄N₂O
Ammonium Nitrate=NH4NO3
Way back in my early teens we always had Ammonium Nitrate in a bag in the garage.
Great for greening up the lawns!

It is probably a good thing I didn't know then how explosive it became when mixed with Pool Chlorine - I'd already made trinitro-cellulose (Guncotton) and tested it in the back yard when I was about 14. I could have made nitroglycerine then, too, but I was aware of how unstable that could be and drew the line there.

I also experimented with variants on common gunpowder and found that substituting potassium permanganate for potassium nitrate produced something a little like napalm - it sort of shimmied in liquid form and gave off sparks while burning holes in the base I'd lit it on. I didn't try enclosing it in a standard firecracker structure - about then my parents caught on that I had been forging my father's signature on notes authorising me to buy products from chemical suppliers for him.

Struth!
by LMA
Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You blokes make me laugh sometimes. I’ll freely admit that I like Robbo. I have no issues if you don’t, I couldn’t care less.
But to think he’s pissed while on tv is beyond ridiculous. Do you honestly think Whateley would go to air with him? Don’t you think maybe one of the make up artists, floor crew, cameramen etc might say something? What about the production manager? His arse is on the line too, not to mention the Fox Sports executives. Robbo’s doing a great job getting it passed all of them but not a few supporters on the internet :lol:

I'm a Robbo fan too. :-BD
by LMA
Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

To be fair to the Swedes though it takes time and resources putting together test kits with an allen key.
by LMA
Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Our United Round of WHATEVER (um 12 I think)

Take it, unless you think you're behind in your match up. I grappled today with taking Neales 134 or going Grundy, went the safe bet and only lost out on 14 pts.
by LMA
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Another example of how confusing our rules are, if you push someone in the back just after they have disposed of it, it's called back to the spot. But if you bump someone over front or side on after they dispose of it, it goes down field.
by LMA
Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2020

Bum Crack wrote:Where's the match write up?

Cmon man, on company time.
by LMA
Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Olivia Vivian goes alright
by LMA
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Caller John: Every night I come in, I tune to your show a little bit and I just think you sound like a bit of a dickhead, mate.

Bob Francis: Well, is that so? Well, why don't you turn the radio off if you don't like it, you stupid bloody wanker? What do you think I am, bloody born yesterday? Just on twelve-and-a-half minutes to 12 o'clock. 'Oh ho, I'm going to tell Bob he's a dickhead ho ho, ho, and I'm laughing so much I think it's bloody wonderful.' You stupid arsehole
by LMA
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes why isnt there any positive spin on it? Why is it all doom and gloom.
Reports are becoming more common of aged care facilities getting 30k per covid recorded death and funeral costs covered if families agree to recording covid on death certificate.
Where is all the social media of people on their death beds from covid? You cant tell in this modern world that people are suffering quietly in hospital

Where's the evidence of this, or.....are you the......oracle?

You're the oracle, he's your barnacle :D
by LMA
Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2020 Season

tigerpie wrote:Still yet to hear anything on Stephenson's apparent covid breach?

Someone being very mischievous.

QLD Premier swept it under the carpet in exchange for the 2020 GF hosting rights.
by LMA
Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round thirteen thirteeeen

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Charlie Dixon with an elbow to the head....should get 3 weeks

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

2020 the year of over reactions.
by LMA
Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rd 9 Eagles v Sturt at Maughn Thiem at 2:10 pm

Davis has been in a good paddock (or bakery!). sturt won't win too many games with the negative style they played today. Lacked targets up forward as well.
J Hayes will not be playing next week (shoulder, hopefully not too serious) but will have back Redden, Poole and hopefully Goldy.
Another even team performance and well done to Zane Williams on debut today - our tenth debutant for the club this year. Well done Sheedy on promoting youth and refreshing the team.

Bit rich an Eagles supporter having a go an overweight player, you blokes haven't had your skin fold calipers calibrated in years.

When you’re Premiership certainties, you say what you like...

Genuinely they would have tshirts on order already
by LMA
Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bum Crack wrote:I'm sorry people get offended by **** all these days.

I'm sorry you're offended :)
by LMA
Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rd 9 Eagles v Sturt at Maughn Thiem at 2:10 pm

Davis has been in a good paddock (or bakery!). sturt won't win too many games with the negative style they played today. Lacked targets up forward as well.
J Hayes will not be playing next week (shoulder, hopefully not too serious) but will have back Redden, Poole and hopefully Goldy.
Another even team performance and well done to Zane Williams on debut today - our tenth debutant for the club this year. Well done Sheedy on promoting youth and refreshing the team.

Bit rich an Eagles supporter having a go an overweight player, you blokes haven't had your skin fold calipers calibrated in years.
by LMA
Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hosie follows team rules and looks to give off instead of having a snap around the corner but turns it over. When will coaches back their players in to use their talent. Snaps are bread and butter for any half decent forward with goal sense.
by LMA
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Premier League 2020

fish wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote:FU Neale! Another shit captaincy call. Ack.

regards,

REB

He burned a few not me though :lol:

Did he NOT burn you enough though to make finals ;)
by LMA
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah the umpiring is at an all time low but they don't stand a chance, they have been set up to fail.
by LMA
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2020

Booney wrote:Sorry daisy, no review this week pal. Got really drunk Saturday away with the mates, don't recall much other than Hawthorn being ugly to watch and Boak being best on. Sorry to disappoint, I know how much you love reading them.

The Oracle is human after all ;)
by LMA
Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 14

An oldie that's had a makeover.

by LMA
Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wedgie wrote:The Gurge!

(Don't think it would be the Bee Gees!)

I like your old stuff better than your new stuff would resonate with the footy fans I reckon.
by LMA
Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

Watched the first 2 episodes of Sydney's Super Tunnel on SBS. It's a 4 part series filmed over 5 years apparently, I'm not sure where they are at with the construction now in comparison to the series but I await with anticipation. The tunnel digging machine is amazing, especially when they show vision of it coming out the other end.
by LMA
Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

amber_fluid wrote:
LMA wrote:
Wedgie wrote:The Gurge!

(Don't think it would be the Bee Gees!)

I like your old stuff better than your new stuff would resonate with the footy fans I reckon.

What about I sucked a lot of cock to get where I am or I will lick your arsehole?

There had to be one :lol:
by LMA
Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 14

My old man a Geelong supporter for 50+ years always says this too.
Why don’t you follow the Cats?

Don't know really. I first started watching VFL as a kid in the Essendon and Hawthorn glory days but never followed any team until I took a shine to Melbourne in 87, the Cats might of been poo at that time.
So how Port?

Lived on the Peninsula my whole life, been going to Alberton since I could walk, uncle played league footy for Port, I played 17s & 19s for Port, local Amateur club has strong ties to Port. Pretty easy decision.
by LMA
Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 10 West v Sturt Friday 1920

Sheeple, MSM, shadows, 5G, microchips, Putin poison, aaaaaaaaaaaaargh what's that buzzing sound, mil hanna, bzzzzzzzzxx, anchovies aren't fish, beep beep beep pow.
by LMA
Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19

Long time listener first time caller: How many fringe A graders and lower grade teams are gona say I cbf playing this year now ?
A lot of teams r going to struggle to get numbers to fill sides..I can see a heap of forfeits coming if the season ever gets the nod

Good to have a fellow purveyor of fine music in here @point man.
by LMA
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Sending the Bombers back down Brighton Rd and getting home to the missus listening to BuffaloTom & At The Drive In :drinkers:
by LMA
Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |