Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

nicole wrote:Can anyone from Bramah Lodge comment on the rumors , that you have lost so many players, that you have asked the league if you can stay down in A4 this year.

by zedman
Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Young coaches.

This old chestnut again... Sigh...
Mitch is an outstanding leader of men and has a fantastic football brain. He has been in the SANFL system for years and has been able to build on solid foundations of professionalism and skills laid by previous coaches. I have no doubt that he will be a strong coach this year, particularly with the trust that he has in the team around him.

Let's just nip this in the bud now... S Demon, the 'big purse' insinuation is an insult to Mitch and my club. To date, we will be playing with a total of 5 out of a possible 15 points. We have worked hard on recruiting the right player/person for our team and it has meant that the overwhelming number of players are there for the right reasons, and that does not equate to money. TTG has never, and will never, be a club that can afford to attract players based purely on money, and nor would we want to. Next time, before throwing out loose allegations and innuendo, feel free to contact me or someone else at the club who actually knows what goes on.
by BigDaddy
Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

it's ok scotroo..boosh is only saying that because havens are normally the hot faves in any given year. I think he's happy to handball the title..lol

Anyone who puts Havens as favourites at any stage of the year, any year is deluded.

Our record will uphold that statement.

Havens will be unbackable once the great Tommy Lipson returns to the field!

I know one man that will 100% agree with you
by Boosh
Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

The only money he touches is the money he hands over the bar.
by Mr Beefy
Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

Notfromaroundhere wrote:Stalwart? Moody had one season at Goodwood and was gone?

He was a premiership hero at goodwood
by swingman
Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |