Search found 150 matches

Return

Re: Southern Football League

Why are you peeps even responding to marbles' ramblings?
by Mr Beefy
Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ive seen alot of your games leather and id say they come under the VERY amateur bracket!!
by sweendog
Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

lovetotalkfooty wrote:Who did plympton lose to Christies beach???

Todd Bache about 15 years ago...
by Jabber
Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Does anyone know the outcome of the vote regarding whether or not the SFL will adopt the FDC recommendations?
I believe this vote took place at the SFL Committee meeting last night.

Vote deferred until June to allow the SFL board to meet with each club individually . Drags it out a bit, but now we at least have a date where hopefully we will get a decision one way or the other so our clubs can prepare accordingly.

You mean AGAIN lgil!!
by shoe boy
Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Quit or sacked for not bringing players and sponsors that was promised?

coaches shoudlnt have to bring sponsorship to clubs.
really i dont beleive they should bring in 15-20 guy's either.
as we've seen, destroy's clubs.
probably should be a maximum list a club can have on their books, depending on how many senior teams.[/quote]

I'm philosophically opposed to any rule that is designed to save clubs from themselves.
by jo172
Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

Or maybe Henley could try stepping up? ;)
by Phantom Gossiper
Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State game??

This thread was about the Channel 9 Adelaide Football League U/23 team that claims to represent the entire state. They also use a guernsey that a few weeks ago was planned to be used by our main South Australian club in the AFL, which at the time was declared sacrelegious and disrespectful.

I asked why it was called a "State Game" and everyone seems a bit defensive.

Firstly, the Crows aren't the "main" South Australian team, they're equals with Port.

Secondly, the team that will play against WA is a team made up of players from all different clubs, representing the state. They aren't one club playing off against another club for premiership points.

But they are not representing the state, they are representing the Channel 9 Adelaide Football League. How many from the Country team will be participating in this "State team"?

Haven't you heard, South Australia ends at the Dry Creek salt pans, the toll gate on the freeway and at the entrance to the southern expressway ;)
by heater31
Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your guide to ANZAC day matches

mickey wrote:How do you work out who gets the div 1 game

Replay the Div 1 GF. More people will care about that in Div 1 then the replay of the Div 2 GF. Hell, even make that the only SAAFL game on the day and hold it at Thebby as an evening/night game.
by jo172
Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aldinga Sharks Forum

I note the Advertiser says today that the Footy Show (ratings) circus will roll into town on when Aldinga play Lonsdale.. (May 24 Round 8) Not a great advertisement for our league with no junior games programmed on the day just the seniors.. Wonder if the league will transfer the junior games to support the day?? Tough decision to be made

The whole circus is not a great advertisement for the League, juniors playing that day or not. And one club will be dragged into it with no say in it.
by Courtney Fish
Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can't argue with you LGIL.
by Down the Hill
Sun May 04, 2014 5:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Waylon Johncock playing this week OMM?
The shoes are starting to build one of the best midfields in the comp... Minns, Dean, Johncock, Caudle.

What points does he carry? If any

0 points Vics he is part of the airline you love :D

So $hoe Boy. I suppose we'll be paying $10 entry at the Shoe and $5 for a snag from Smithy's BBQ from now on.

That's at least 4 clubs in 3 years for Waylon so clearly not part of a Mitton 3 or 5 year plan!!!

Absolutely Correct DTH. Im sure the shoe's will look forward to Brighton's contribution of 4 spectators @ $10 each. That will go a long way.
by pantherman
Fri May 16, 2014 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Aldinga are always going to struggle when a powerhouse club like Willunga is only a pushbike ride away.

Very similar to Morphettvale and Hackham.

Poor analogy as there are plenty of kids down there for WIllunga and Aldinga to be successful.

Shoes/Porties then Valleys/Flaggy/Reynella are all close together but hasn;t affected any of them, amazing what hard work can do, easy cop out to blame a neighbouring club
by Dutchy
Thu May 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats to all involved in the Footy Show live cross last night. What should have been a brilliant opportunity to promote your club turned into a bloody shambles. You embarrassed not only your club but the entire SFL. How the hell do you expect people to take your club and our competition seriously when you act like that?

I hope you can at least get Saturday right and that something positive comes out of this fiasco
by RFC 2010
Fri May 23, 2014 10:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The umpiring fraternity aren't missing out on the fun of the fair either. The A grade field umpires are a father - son combination and the three younger sons are running the boundary.
by Down the Hill
Fri May 23, 2014 1:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/blackfriars-old-scholars-beat-angle-vale-in-division-six-amateur-league-by-70-goals/story-fnii08h3-1226930901347

I don't understand how paying players gets mentioned in this story, or why clubs that don't pay players wear it as a badge of honour.

When asked why is the club not going well, the answer is not 'because we don't pay players' it's 'no one (or no one good) wants to play for us'. Clubs obviously invest their $$ in whatever they think is best for the club, if they think paying players vs facilities, equipment, juniors etc is the best way to do it, then why wouldn't you?

If you say 'we would like to pay players, but we dont have the $$', the answer is still not 'because we don't pay players' its 'we can't raise enough money to be competitive'. So your club off field is too weak vs the competition.

If you want people to play for the love of the club vs $$, you have to make your club more valuable to those people than the $$ they are being offered. So if they leave its still not because you dont pay players, its because the players don't value the club highly enough. And really, how much can div 7 footballers be paid? Surely stuff all, so if they are leaving to get paid stuff all elsewhere, they must not care too much about the club.
by Jetters
Sun May 25, 2014 9:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They should spend any money that they raised on a football director/a grade coach with lots of knowledge on how successfull clubs run.

He would be responsible for implementing structure within the club from 14's to A grade. Including junior coaching structure and recruiting.

S Keam isnt doing anything at the moment!

You mean the same sort of plan that a specially formulated SFL committee desgined for them a few years ago when they were in the same level of sh*t they are now? the same sort of plan they chose not to implement.... so learners down at Aldinga it seems!

The media have fixed it instead. All's good now.

Agreed... billy brownless poured some beers, all is good now.
by mots02
Mon May 26, 2014 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So has anything been said about the young no.33 for Christies, the same kid who kicked 120 & 88 goals in u16/u18, who coward punched a Marion player 120m off the ball few weeks ago and copped just 4 weeks?

The Marion players teeth went straight through his lips.

Disgraceful.

17yo standing up to a thug is hardly a "coward punch"

Not the way to react though, hence 4 weeks

Nice story though, where you from?
Perhaps just another coward not willing to say what their club is.

A thug?

That thug has never thrown a punch in his life you ill-informed noob.
Compared to the "17yo" who was asked to leave noarlunga for kicking.

I'm Marion all the way pal do your homework.

The player in question was NEVER asked to leave Noarlunga , We fought like buggery to retain him , before accusing others of having their facts wrong I suggest you get your own right
by Oldman Munga
Mon May 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

But you don't refute the kicking bit OMM. Seems like this lad is building himself a fair rap sheet. Come on LGIL, I thought they all become wonderful citizens once they spend a bit of time at Bice Oval.

I suppose there's no room left in your shed OMM to try and coax the lad back to Noarlunga. ;)

This reminds me of a few quotes from a post on the Aldinga Sharks Forum (page 137) on friday:-

'None of us want to see stupid acts by individuals which damage the names of clubs or leagues '

'Clubs who are dragged through the mud due to acts of stupidity or violence, things like that can be difficult to shake'

Right on the money there LGIL :roll:
by Keyser Soze
Tue May 27, 2014 12:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Junior Football

Junior football to me is about getting a decent breakfast on a Sunday morning and checking out the MILFs, oh, and I'll watch my lad play and/or umpire.
by Mr Beefy
Thu May 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

" IT ISNT BROKEN"
One of the most bizarre comments heard this year? :shock:
by shoe boy
Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

At the weekend, 5 clubs were unable to field an U/14 team (1 third), 5 clubs were unable to field an U/15 team (1 third) and 3 clubs unable to field an U/18 team in their own right (1 fifth).

That is seriously broken.

So why keep pushing the issue to have 5 sides play on a Saturday. I think we should be grateful that most clubs are even fielding junior sides. Let's be honest it's not just the SFL that is broken I'd say majority of metropolitan football in SA is broken. Time the SFL & SAAFL got together and nutted something out.[/quote]

You don't trade in a Mercedes with a few scratches to get a KIA with a new paintjob.
by afc9798
Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In the 3rd photo do I spot the CB Secretary in the background wearing that horrible tan puffer jacket of his. LGIL, you are mates with the CB Secretary - can you confirm.
by Down the Hill
Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The college push, and hence the condemnation of the northern based clubs, is all due to ONE person. This bloke feels he IS amateur league, and yet the SAAFL keep getting sucked in by it.

Get rid of this prick entirely & the rest of the 65 clubs will finally get some honesty.

Is this about me :shock:

If it's not me pardon my ignorance as I'm out the loop but who are we talking about and is there a specific geographical line drawn where the bias begins :roll:

I recently moved to the Northern suburbs, should I be wary of random acts of bias :D I attended a college though so will I be free from condemnation.

Shit I'm confused :oops:
by wristwatcher
Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The vernacular everyone is using "North, South, East and West" are known as Carindal directions - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinal_direction

The directional names are also routinely and very conveniently associated with the degrees of rotation in the unit circle:

North (N): 0° = 360°
East (E): 90°
South (S): 180°
West (W): 270°

In other words, you're all being imprecise with both your language and measurements. :D
by morell
Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

perhaps too many beers by you Bubba, LK said 1995, which, for those playing at home, is BEFORE 2003... ;)
by Footy Chick
Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

bubba love wrote:Havens havnt played in a GF since 03 and that was against roseies, perhaps too many beers that day as a young lad LK haha

Oh dear
by Boosh
Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh, this'll be good :lol:
by Footy Chick
Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It could also depend on the cardinal direction of the BOS oval. :D 26 / 208 = North South Oval.

Therefore BOS win. :D

Is it measured from Geodetic North, Magnetic North or Grid North? Since we're using Google maps and their projection is based off Spherical Mercator, Grid North should suffice.

If this posts gets 5 likes I will regale everyone with a riveting tale behind Google's web mapping projection and how they told some Geodetic propellerheads to get stuffed... :D
by morell
Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sorry SMG. Lindblom Park is definitely East-West. When I was a nipper there was two ovals, with a smaller oval to the left of the clubrooms where the juniors played and the larger over in front. It then got reconfigured to run North-South about the time the changerooms got built (used to use the ones the soccer uses now) and the small oval was scrapped. So played U9-U12 playing North-South and then U14-U18 playing East-West.
We dont talk East-West now, we talk cardinal degrees.
by Mr Beefy
Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: JUNIOR FOOTBALL

Turn on your sarcasm meter TO
by Dutchy
Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What happened to the old adage that you only play as well as your opposition lets you. Too many HV posters always put a loss down to we played crap rather than giving credit to the opponent. I hear it far too much around my club. There is a thing called pressure and the mistakes caused by that pressure and also what you do when the opposition has the ball which is normally the difference between winning and losing. If our SFL players were perfect at their so called best, they wouldn't be playing at this level.

On to our game today. Flaggies far too good. Got their match ups right and used the ball far better. Smith kicked the first 4 of the game to ensure they took full toll of first use of the breeze and we were playing catch up thereafter. Most impressed with the FH half back line who had a very good understanding and helped each other out when required. Well done to young Heatley who has made the transition from U18 to Senior footy and looks set to carve out a long career at Flaggies like his old man.

The U18 game highlighted some issues with the ever increasing stretcher and ambulance situations. Reynella 1 point down about 3 or 4 minutes into the last qtr but kicking with a 4 goal breeze. MV player goes down, a stretcher gets called but decision is then made to call for an ambulance. No time off so time elapses whilst Ambulance is entering arena. MV win by a point. Both teams and clubs very dignified in how things were handled and the outcome of the match, but surely there has to be some strategy put in place to deal with this scenario so that a finals match can be played to its rightful end.
by Down the Hill
Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Christies had all 5 Saturday sides in the finals with Bs, 18s and 16s still in for the second week. How often has this happened over last few years? Has Crate has had an impact as a "club coach"? His A grade side a stronger unit in 2014 - with a win over HV to prove it. Big respect earnt at our club from that win.

Have heard good things about their Footy Director and CB are one of those clubs that make the all day Saturday experience a good one - good barby, good facilities and generally a good crowd
by Mister Footy
Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

and to think, all because they won the last match of the minor round ;)
by Footy Chick
Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congratulations to Michael Shearer. 2014 SFL Mail Medalist
image.jpg
by RedArmy
Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biggest Finals Upsets

Please Morell, move on mate, worry about your own club, every topic you bring up Clg, if you put as much effort as you do bagging us into your own club, I can actually see a future for Mitchell park, but the rumours I heard on the weekend it could be a real struggle for Mitchell park, which would be a shame because there are some good people there! Pull your head in and put in some work.

Morning Scottroo,

Any reason on why you have moved on your coach mate after getting you up a division last season and nearly doing the same this season?

Seems a bit weird to move on someone so passionate for your club.

Whats the official line?

This is a performance based industry, and after their end of season review, the senior players got together with their CEO and board members and only talked about their pub, and then somehow the coach got sacked.
by HH3
Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey Vics - Can you please do me a favour and never become associated with the Brighton Bombers. It seems as though trouble follows you around. ;)
by Down the Hill
Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good post LGIL. A good friend of mine has advocated for a 16 game season for a few years now. As he constantly reminds people, we are the only league/comp in SA that has an odd number of teams (meaning a BYE each week) that plays an 18 game season which takes 20 weekends to achieve. The SFL may have dodged a bullet for the 2015 season with the later AFL Grand Final but I am also curious when the SANFL GF will be played. If they stick to the same weekend as this year, then the SFL GF could be played a week after the SANFL GF which would seem ludicrous. But what if our GF was the same weekend as the SANFL GF as it was this year. If Port and the Crows were no chance of making finals a few weeks out from the AFL finals, how do we know that the SANFL won't play switch their finals or at least the GF to a Saturday. The SANFL and SACFL wouldn't want one of its affiliate leagues clashing and neither would our clubs.

It is my understanding that the SFL will be presenting 3 or 4 fixture options at the AGM with 1 or 2 of them based on a 16 game season. The only workable 18 game options will be playing the catch up round the week before Easter and then the remaining 19 weeks can be played commencing the week after Easter with no games on June long weekend and July Country Champs and the GF on the last Saturday in September. The other option is similar to 2013 and that is having the catch up round on the July Country Champs weeks and beg the SACFL for this compromise.

But we are pushing the issue under the rug for one more year only by chance because of a later AFL season. I think we need to bite the bullet and drop back to 16 games whilst we remain a 15 team comp and do it now. I believe the SFL fixture guru can use one of the 2 double up rounds as a rivalry round so that the clubs who want to play twice can still do so.

If we play a 16 game season we could still commence the week after Easter, have the week in June and the week in July off and have the GF played on the same weekend as we do now. The catch up round only becomes a one game situation but rather than have a stand alone game, we could possibly have a split round to cover this. This will mean players getting a week or 2 off more during the season but with injury tolls at our level these days, that is not such a bad thing. This also gives a bit more flexibility with the junior fixture because junior games can still be played when your seniors aren't playing and this could help avoid some of the issues we currently have with playing the same team twice in a row or having juniors scattered away from your seniors etc.

Anyway, these are my views and I think clubs need to go to the AGM with some clear thoughts on this because a decision made at the AGM rather than the old - take it back to your clubs - is desirable. We already have blokes at our club wanting to know when our BYE's are so they can plan trips away etc. They normally know straight after the AGM and it would be good for things to be no different come the end of this years AGM.
by Down the Hill
Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

The import rule in essence is the points system is it not? It limits the amount of imports you have. Without players attracting points the prices will still be the same as now as its supply and demand.

I think the country clubs/associations should band together to stand against the SANFL and SAAFL from using these bullying tactics. How many players from the country have moved down to Adelaide for work/uni and signed up at a city club? Hundreds of thousands.

Who are they to tell clubs that they are not allowed to try and recruit the best players they possibly can to their club!
by The Dictator
Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Look Good In Leather wrote:Sounds like you need to adopt a grading system like in social basketball. Play a few games and then allocate into divisions. Would solve all your issues.

by Q.
Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Look Good In Leather wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:If your'e going to continue to come in here and fling shit like a chimpanzee, piss off.

He started it :)

I can fling as much shit as I want in here. This is my house! ;)
by HH3
Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

A division is not an affiliated league, the C9AFL is the affiliated league.

Another poorly thought out rule by the C9AFL (who now control the CFL, hence it has been added), aimed to protect their league, will just make opposition players within the league more attractive as they are 0 pointers, watch the cannibalism!
9.5 Affiliated Leagues that have divisional competitions will consider each division as a League for the purpose of implementing the APPS.

Good
Yes, you were wrong, no apology needed
by Mr Beefy
Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Plenty of people from other leagues including Hills love taking pot shots at the SFL, but what has happened in the HFL the past two off-seasons has been the mother of all balls ups. People may argue that the points system doesn't include finals but the same people who approved the by-law probably also assumed that a club in line for relegation wouldn't be an A grade finalist let alone Premier. The irony is that if Echunga knew they were replacing Mt Lofty in Central a lot sooner they probably could have got better organised with their other grades and may not have recruited as heavily as a quicker fix to at least ensure their A grade would be competitive. So they may have finished middle of the road in A grade but done enough lower down to stay in Central.

I think some of the established Central clubs should be looking at themselves hard in the mirror rather than voting out Echunga. Pretty sad reflection on the rest of the clubs that a club who's B grade was winless with 17% could still be allowed to a win an A grade flag. Bridgewater has won 14 games in 5 seasons. How on earth have they managed to stay in Central regardless of some poxy points system that seems to allow clubs to save their skin on the back of picking up some cheap points in the junior grades. With so many good junior players being restricted from playing club footy due to college or SANFL commitments then junior wins are not necessarily a true reflection of a clubs overall junior strength particularly as many of those college and SANFL lads will hopefully filter back as full time club players when they are 18 or 19.
by Down the Hill
Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I apolagize. I did not realise that was actually what the clubs were voting on. With that being said, any club that voted for Echunga to be relegated is weak as p***! No one gave Echunga a chance of winning a game this year and they proved everyone wrong and now the idiots in charge of the competing clubs are sucking on sour grapes! Yes the b grade was poor but who really gives a sh*t. They will obviously get stronger the longer they stay up. Get real, grow some balls and send tv back. Simple. Don't send Echunga back coz you are too scared they might show your clubs how to do things better.
by R. White
Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wow! Central div club presidents vote in favour of increasing their chances of a 2015 premiership.

In other breaking news, the sun came up this morning.
by Banker
Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The first thing you notice about this current 'Echunga Debate' is that those commenting from outside the league are making more sense than those directly involved.
by 200 Killer Wasps
Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

morell wrote:You are being deliberately argumentative.

LGIL? :shock: Never.... ;)
by Footy Chick
Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL draft - Thurs 27 Nov - (also PSD/Rookie draft 3/12/1

woodublieve12 wrote:Very happy with what the swans got... Also pleased one is a south aussie...

As you should be, Heeney was easily top-5 so to get him at 18 is an absolute steal.
by Pag
Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Edwardstown would not need to give any notice to leave MSJFL because they are already a member club of the SFL. They just have to nominate the relevant teams in February. Just get it done!

Just to be transparent, I'm no longer involved in any capacity at EFC and have no knowledge of the clubs or EJSC intentions with regards EFC and juniors in SFL.

LGIL, I hope you are right, it's simple to nominate the teams, but then you need players to fill them. The junior players in question are currently registered with MSJFL as EJSC players not EFC players, so I've done some research. According to MSJFL website and constitution, clubs wishing to resign their membership must notify the MSJFL secretary in writing not later than six months prior to the AGM each year. Their AGM is held last Wednesday in November each year. On that basis, notification in writing to resign EJSC membership would need to have been provided to MSJFL in May 2014 for automatic clearance of players to the EFC club in SFL league, I assume the notification did not occur, meaning if protocol is to be followed, EJSC and it's players remain in MSJFL for 2015 at least. Alternatively, according to MSJFL constitution, EJSC could simply default on the notification period but EJSC would then be liable to MSJFL for the full season subscriptions for 2015. This would not be so bad if fees same as SFL junior sides but from what I've seen of MSJFL fee structure in the past and the number of teams EJSC fielded last season it could be $5k to $6k hit. Not sure there are too many clubs that could poor that sort of money down the drain.

Or the Ejsfc could just dissolve at the end of 2015 and no further be an identity.

Still leaves EFC without juniors in SFL for 2015 ,. Like I said, SFL fans shouldn't
be counting their chickens yet. Would be interested to hear EFC response to a few questions from SFL on where they now see their future for both senior and junior sides

To be pedantic, will they continue to fill Under 18's? Technically they are still juniors. That said I never saw the value in under 18's. IMO 18 year olds should be playing senior footy with under 17's being the highest junior grade.
by Esteban Vihaio
Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

Fair attack there - clearly someone feels a little threatened because he can't understand Morells intelligent posting.

How about you have the rest of 2014 off....and 2015 :?

by Footy Chick
Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |