Search found 93 matches

Return

Re: Grade Cricket

Tony Clifton wrote:Anyone else feel that reducing the number of clubs isn't the magic bullet?

It willno doubt improve the quality, but the main issue as I have said is the High Performance development of the players. This isnt a grade cricket issue but a SACA issue.
by Footy Smart
Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well what a weekend. Finally after losing last year’s grandfinal the boys got to experience the ultimate. Losing last year probably made this years win so much better. As many of our blokes have said, they would hand back all the short form flags for this one.
Firstly a fantastic effort by Woodville who played the game to very end and could have easily batted for 2 days. Adam Sommerfields 15over spell with the old ball changed the game and Wints came back with the second new ball and cleaned the tail up.
Their innings was a great contest of good solid batting and disciplined bowling. We thought that if we could get them 5-6 down we could run through their tail. Then for us to grab 40 runs before the end of the days play was also crucial.
Our batting inning was the perfect chase really apart from losing Cuconits and Trav in quick time, and a couple wickets at the end with 4runs to get. The partnerships of Evans and Cuconits, Evans and Tim Davey, Borgas and Weavs getting the job done.
Great reward for the players who have stayed loyal to TTG and played through many a bad time. All apart from 3 played Juniors at the club, Sommers obviously from Mt Gambier but played for at TTG for numerous years, Wints via the ACT and Izzy Borgas from Northerns.
On a little end note, it was great to see back at the club the A grade boys got the U16white lads who also won the flag up to sing the club song with them. The look on the young lads face after was priceless.
by Footy Smart
Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

So how are all the new(ish) dads going?

My daughter is 7 & 1/2 months and it’s a brilliant time as far as development and interaction. The smile when you get home from work, the clapping hands, the high 5s and the waves make working all day worth it. Watching her commando crawl quicker than I can walk, her playing with her toys, looking at books etc just defies belief that someone can be so young yet watching your every move and looking to learn new things.

Being a dad is the best!

Also having an amazing wife/mother is very handy ;)
by Footy Smart
Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 3 - 2015

Who's WE? (assuming FP) I didn't even realise you were playing back in town :lol:

I see the scores have been wiped but womens intuition tells me that this may not be the last we hear of it.

only the last couple of years!

That's why I knew what happened, we were told about it Sunday, Why won't it be the last we hear of it? The rule is there in black and white!

Nothing here says they broke a rule:

16 SANFL PLAYERS PLAYING IN SAAFL
16.1 A player who is registered in accordance with Clause 10.2 and whom plays for a team competing in the SANFL competition shall not require a transfer to resume playing for the Member Club to whom they are registered provided they have previously been transferred to their Member Club from their immediate last Australian Football club.
16.2 A player who is listed on an SANFL club’s 1 - 35 player list in the current playing season shall submit written permission from his SANFL club to The League prior to him playing for his Member Club.
16.3 When a registered player of a Member Club plays a league or reserves match for an SANFL club, which then has a bye in the following SANFL minor round, such player shall not play (with the exception of The League Under 18’s Divisions) in that round for such player’s Member Club or for any other Member Club unless the player has played a combined minimum total of twenty five (25) or more Senior and Junior matches with such Member Club.
(a) The player shall submit written permission from his SANFL Club to The League prior to him playing for his Member Club.
(b) Junior football is deemed as matches played from the year in which the player turns 13 years of age.
16.4 On a SANFL bye round, players playing in SANFL Under 18’s may play with their Member Club in any Division after advising in writing and receiving approval from The League prior to him playing for his Member Club.
16.5 An SANFL state match where the SANFL clubs do not play is considered as a SANFL club bye.

16.1 - no transfer needed, resuming playing for existing member club
16.2 - not on 1-35 player list as they are top-up players
16.3 - there was no bye, so this is not relevant
16.4 - not U/18 or bye, so not relevant
16.5 - no state match

Is there another rule?

FE posted this on the last page

Rule 23.30 of the SAAFL Rules

No Member Club player shall play for any other club prior to or after a match of The League in any one
round with the exception of The League’s Under 18 Division matches and any school matches.
by Footy Smart
Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2015

Perfect summary, well done. not one thing I dont agree with.
by Footy Smart
Mon May 04, 2015 9:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 5 stuff

I thought the umpiring was pretty good, a few 50/50 calls but thats footy. I thought the crows certainly had the better calls in the first half, the tex/carlisle holding the ball on the outer side wing in particular, also Young was clearly pushed in the back twice in the first 5 mins with no free kick.

The crows got skun on the outside, while we won more clearances they were rushed and relatively ineffective. While Port, when they one the clearance they had an outside runner who had an extra step to kick the ball to their FWDs advantage. That was the difference in the 2 sides IMO.

As a crows fan, its not all doom and gloom. The game clearly showed where the 2 sides are at, one clinical and efficient, the other competitive but lacking polish.

I will say, Eddie Betts and AFC copped a lot of stick when he came to west lakes. I think his game has gone to another level. Now just needs a few more blokes helping him.
by Footy Smart
Mon May 04, 2015 9:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best and worst grounds.

Modbury's Oval was a disgrace in Round 18 last year and I've no idea how they hosted finals on that deck.

The photos going around of the Pembroke OS v Modbury PF were ridiculous.

Shows how perfunctory filling out the ground check form has become for umpires/team managers.

Its a bowling green now ;)

fingers crossed the new drainage and better management of traffic on the oval allows it never return to the way it has historically been.
by Footy Smart
Tue May 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kane Cornes' book

Why quit your job if you arent assured of getting a new one? He was no certainty to get in. Kane's done well in football and will do well outside of football. Good on him.
by Footy Smart
Thu May 14, 2015 10:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Footy Smart
Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2015

Zartan wrote:@valleys07 @Booney- Where's your weekly review? It's one of the highlights of my Monday's looking forward to your write ups!

yep what Zartan said.... cmon give the people what they want! :D
by Footy Smart
Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Guilty Pleasure Songs

Walking in Memphis - Marc Cohn
by Footy Smart
Fri May 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Frank Worral and Ashes Tours

Well done Adam Vodges! I don't care how old he is, he was a good selection to bring into the test side. Been around the Australian group for quite a while and has loads of experience behind him. Deserves every bit of success he gets in Australian colours.

It also proves the point that regardless of age, the best performing 11 players should be picked to represent the country. Succession planning is required when no one is belting the door down.
by Footy Smart
Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Frank Worral and Ashes Tours

Johnson's a strange one. At his best he had that ability to swing the ball back in. I think he's gone back to scaring batsmen out and that is where he will stay. Regardless of his eventual wicket tally he'll behind plenty of Australian bowlers even thos who have taken much fewer wickets. When Johnson 'went off the rails' Australia's best ever scare bowler Jeff Thomson had his shoulder wrecked when he crashed into Allan Turner in 1976.

Johnson's ability to scare batsmen while it may not add to his wicket tally. How many blokes would have survived his over and thought 'few ive survived that'. they then relax a bit and schnick off to ryno, hazelwood, siddle or even watson with his militaries
by Footy Smart
Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 14 - Normal transmission has resumed

Jase wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:FS I thought I'd add one to your list.

*broadbent is a dog...

Missed the game, what did he do?

parker got a corky, the trainer was seeing to him and broadbent came over and bumped him
by Footy Smart
Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is Danger gone???

I dont think its to soon, to speculate if this tragic event changes/forms his opinion would be.

I guess I meant it would probably be farthest from dangers mind right now.

Or it could be the closest thing on his mind, may consider the only way he can truly honour Walsh is by finishing what he has started

yep or seek a complete change and leave painful memories behind. Dont envy his position at all
by Footy Smart
Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Most Improved?

good topic JK

Could also add Stringer to the list of improvers. The kid now can win games off his own boot!
by Footy Smart
Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2015

Personally, and for the sake of the players, I would have liked last weekend to have been the final public display of arm in arm type tributes to Walsh.

The players would be experiencing such unimaginable emotional twists and turns and I think heading into this weekends game would have liked to have resumed to normality (whatever that is) as soon as possible.

However, the looming Showdown will clearly have tributes to Walsh with the impact he had upon both clubs. I just feel for the players having to go on another emotional roller coaster on Wednesday at the memorial, again on Sunday with the Showdown and then most likely at the first Crows home game the following weekend.

I know there is no right or wrong here, just giving my views on the events that we see unfolding in front of us and thinking about how the players would feel going into or through tributes, slide shows, minutes silence etc.

Each time they see or do that it will build and build.

Really feel for them.

Yeah i think after last weekend (the crows players from all reports wanted to experience the arm in arm tribute) its time to move on. Rob Chapman did say that the showdown will be shown on screens along the torrens. I do like that idea, but don’t want anything official involving the players. Maybe something could be done before or after just for the fans? both AFC and PAFC fans have had the opportunity to reflect on Walsh. Lets just play footy now and enjoy the game, rivalry and all that comes with it.
by Footy Smart
Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2015

I havent heard anything like that, hoping it is true. He isnt playing like someone who is leaving or undecided IMO. Hoping he stays. If we can get Brad Crouch up and running with Sloane, danger, M Crouch, Douglas, Laird, B Smith we have some midfield depth.
by Footy Smart
Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm not sure they've really tried to be honest.

There was that joke about the SA coaching staff at national junior carnivals - they just watch the NSW team to work out who to recruit next.

Hopefully the current climate sees a change in attitude.

Exactly, alot get says about grade cricket like its the sole reason for SA poor results. Everyother state pumps money into the HP set up as thats where players go from being good players to first class players.
by Footy Smart
Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A GRADERS

Good list LM

From that list my A grade side would be:

Shaw Taylor Enright
Hodge Rance Burgoyne
Fyfe Pendles Gaff
Reiwoldt Franklin Gray
Wingard Kennedy Roughhead
Ruck: Goldstien, GAJ, Mitchell
Bench: NicNat Selwood Dangerfield

Tricky, tried to add players to where they play (or played at stages) added Gaff for his run and carry and plays as a genuine HBF (i think). The players on the bench you could have 10 different players make those 3 spots
Who the hell lists teams from backs to forwards? :lol:

Someone who played on a half back flank :D
by Footy Smart
Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans 2015

Q. wrote:I think people are enjoying tearing down a prominent figure because they are insecure about their uninteresting and uninspiring lives, and that's why it's reached this level of premeditated bullying.

correct, tall poppy syndrome at its finest
by Footy Smart
Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans 2015

so many people are justifying their abuse 'because he is a flog'. That doesn’t cut it IMO. When challenged the arguments do come back round to being race related apart from his occasional snipes and the tribunal supposedly looking after him (his fault of course). But hey, Goodes started it by calling Australia Day, Invasion Day. Give me a break…. if that is the way the indigenous people of this country view the day, then who are we to tell them otherwise. They arent far off the truth!
by Footy Smart
Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood v Crows 2.10 Saturday

Hate these matches

Im always torn between my love and Loyalty to the crows and my love for Norwood. Being only 8 when the Crows came in I have grown up with them going every week. I only spent the years from 5-8 going to Norwood matches with Dad. Once the crows entered we switched to going to crows matches and it wasnt until I was older enough to go by myself to Norwood games that I started to go again.

Im so torn

Great post, well expressed and honest, but go with Norwood. Plenty of opportunities to support, see and hear about the Crows in this town.

From a personal perspective, good to know that the brainwashing your Dad did during those 5-8 years has seen the support for the SANFL through. Exactly what Im doing to mine, poor little buggers have no choice. :D

Im the same as you sib, my grandfather would turn in his grave and mum and dad would dissown me if i went for anyone other than Sturt. At the same time we are all AFC and Sturt members. While I dont get to many sturt games (1-2 a year) , I always buy my membership. I went to the Sturt Adelaide game at unley this year and didnt even contemplate taking the AFC scalf. Sturts the team I support in the SANFL.
by Footy Smart
Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tea Tree Gully with 3 Club Championships in a row if my calculations are right :D
by Footy Smart
Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

My XI for the next game

Weatherald
Smith
Lehmann
Head
Ross
Cooper
Carey
Zampa
Richardson
Sayers
Worrall

John Dalton has to be next in if they make a change. Made 3 hundreds last week - 1 grade and then 2 Futures. Made 70 odd last Saturday as well for Kensies

800 @90 A grade runs and 350 @40 for Futures
by Footy Smart
Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

Murray stepped down after well over 30 years of continuous service to MCC. Murray has a new business and other commitments now.

Alex will be fine, he is a dedicated club man and knows the game. I wish him well.
by Footy Smart
Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 Rising Star

Burton has him covered now comfortably, in the future they wont ever be in the same conversation. I think Powell-Pepper has peaked already.
Can any Ravens fans tell me how Doedee is tracking, you know that Victorian you took in front of that South Aussie Burton? :D
I'm not one to defend the Crows but plenty of others passed up on him. Was touted as a top 6 pick and some even thought number 1 but the horrific double leg break scared a lot of people away. I know we were very keen on him but we just couldn't afford to take the risk on him with the situation we were in. Hawks took the punt and hats off to them. I do agree that Doedee looks miles of it ATM and would be of some concern for the Crows[/quote]

Doedee was certainly a pick out the blue in some respects, his ability to read the play across half back, peel off an mark defensively and good ball use were what we wanted. Few injuries last year, but i would not be surprised if he play this week, so not 'miles' off :D personally i think he should.

From the limited bits i have seen of him at SANFL level, he does exhibit what the recruiters saw in him. Hopefully he can take that into the his career with the big boys.
by Footy Smart
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL C GRADE Divisions - 2017

Congrats to Modbury legend Ronnie Wade who plays his 400th game for MFC this weekend. A true clubman in every sense of the word!
by Footy Smart
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 19, predictions, live scores, shit canning & resul

By your own admission you don't watch the Magpies, perhaps do yourself and those who read your posts on here a favor. Get out there and watch a match and then tell me who deserves to come up into the AFL ranks, if not, your opinion isn't an educated one IMO. It's one built on half a picture and that's not sufficient enough to make judgement calls on. Not in my view. We wouldn't know, because half the players that have played well in the magpies still don't get a call up. There are plenty of people that do go to Magpies games that very much agree with my viewpoint - you also don't need to go to Mars to know it's red.

It's been proven countless times how form in one doesn't always correlate to form in the other. There have been numerous times where Hinkley could have brought in player x or player y after a solid week or two and he chose to back the status quo. Some players have the skill set to dominate at SANFL level but have no upside to improve at AFL level. Some players are the exact opposite, they will lift and play at whatever level they're playing at.

Howard should have been played.
Eddy should have been played.
Neade should never of been played.
Frampton should have been played.
Pittard should have never been bought back in.
Houston should never have been dropped (x2).
Austin should never of been played.

These examples continue on for days.

There have been structural, selection, cultural and mental issues at Port all season. Many posters have tried to explain this to you and others but have routinely been told that all is well. It's not. Change is needed - Hinkley, Nicks and Voss out to start.

"Howard should have been played" - Where would you have played him?

I am sorry Morrell, but you and all the other comments i have read online are just way off. Everyone was over the moon when Monfries was selected on Friday, now everyone is slamming Hinkley for picking him. Yesterday, another tall would have made no difference what so ever. It was a wet day, we didn't need another tall. The reason why Dixon was outnumbered was more because we couldn't win the ball around the ground and had to just bang it forward to with hold some pressure. Pittard was just about best on last week, yet he should never have come back in?? :roll: :roll: :roll:

The reason Young and these other guys keep getting re-cycled and are in and out of the team is they go back to the Maggies and dominate. What is Hinkley meant to do? Pick a kid that is getting 15-20 touches over someone collecting 30 just because he is a kid? We are sitting in the 8, we have to be picking 22 blokes that are performing. Impey will have to drop out this week and young will as well. But if they go back to the maggies and collect 30 touches for the next couple of weeks and dominate, how do you not pick them over someone else? I still go with the fact that we don't need another tall. Yesterday i thought we went into the game with the right balance with Trengove going back and having a smaller forward line due to the conditions. Our forward line couldn't make an impact as our midfield was terrible and we just got absolutely hammered in the middle. Felt sorry for Charlie yesterday as i thought he played well when he had the chance. Don't know what happened in the last quarter as i left and didn't pay too much attention after quarter time so happy to be proven wrong about our structure yesterday but from what i watched, that wasn't the issue

On the game plan, AFC's 7 recognised defenders had 36 marks between them. On a wet slippery night, not a whole lot of those were switch across the ground type marks. So you could basically say, that structurally 20+ times you broke down on at least creating a contest FWD of centre and gaining field position. That’s not even allowing for the drop marks but ability to clear from defence due to numbers. Hinkley didn’t appear to change anything to try and get that contest or field position.
by Footy Smart
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 SANFL Grand Final

David Koch commented on the game yet?

has he seen it?

was he there?

does he care?????
by Footy Smart
Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looks like Joe Gatting is up to his old tricks again, umpires were sent out to Pertaringa Oval yesterday to keep an eye on him. Last game he played here two years ago he was suspended for ball tampering, but we let him back in the country to play, Joke!! Send him back to England never to be allowed to return. Sad thing is he will probably be the difference in getting TTG the premiership, considering they probably did not need him anyway to achieve this it will certainly put an asterisk next to the win.

Do you honestly believe the dribble you post on here? :roll:

Now talking about something that is fact, Big Benny Atkinson with 7fa for TTG on the weekend. Fantastic reward for a bloke who has worked harder than most - to firstly get fit (when he came down from Mildura he was overweight and couldn't bowl more than 4 overs in a spell). Then to work on his craft, back up good performances in B grade cricket, get an A grade gig, then make an impact at that level is fantastic.
by Footy Smart
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Suffice to say that a certain Pt Adel captain and coach have made their mistake and apologies have been made to our club captain.

Well there it is, no issue?

Eagles your nonsensical rants are humorous if nothing else
by Footy Smart
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tony Clifton wrote:What did Gregory do?

groin I think they said.

I have noticed one critical poster has been absent the past few days? maybe buying Gatts a congratulatory beer? :D
by Footy Smart
Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2018

Dude, you led your original post with a "dare" regarding your injury list.
I responded to your dare with a very lengthy list of quality players who were unavailable on Friday night for the team that very few expected to win and that beat you by 48 points in highly convincing fashion.

Heck, I'm as shocked as you were, dude, that we won, and by so much, but when the first line in your post talks about your injury list what do you think is going to be the response?

Facts are we put the same amount of blokes on the field as Collingwood, fit or otherwise and they gave us a touch up and deserved the win.

Greewood and EY are not up to it. Can carry them with Sloane, Gibbs and M Crouch in there, take 1-2 out and they are exposed over 4 qtrs.

Pyke also got out coached 2 fold. Firstly at selection, surely he has the BOM app on his phone, and he kept the same structure (at no stage did we have 6 FWDs). When the side cant kick a drop punt, the one thing you can control from the box is to atleast have 1 on 1s to create a contest down the line and try and get some field position. We didnt, we kept shanking them straight to the lose man and watch it go back over our head. Baffling!
by Footy Smart
Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Smart Watches

just ordered a Samsung Gear S3, will post a review once its up and running.
by Footy Smart
Wed May 02, 2018 1:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2018

At the speed he bowls I’m not surprised he needs shoulder surgery
Joel Garner was taking a piss off the Sydney Harbour Bridge when Viv Richards asked him "Hey Big Bird, is the water cold?:
"No mun, but it's f***** deep"

Peter Sleep tells some rippers about rooming with him on interstate trips. Regular night one occurrence (knock at door) "Hey sleepy man, canna ya get da door" 3 birds would walk in ;)
by Footy Smart
Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

one good quarter in the last 20...like putting a mickey mouse bandaid on a gapping bleeding wound!

The effort was there all game, just the fluency and link between D50 and F50 was not.

Got to start somewhere and a come from behind win i will take :D

Lynch possibly back this week, Knight and Gibson back via the 2s and then Betts and McGov few weeks after that. Just need to keep winning and once get a full side back, who knows..... geez im an optimist :partyman:
by Footy Smart
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

3 clubs means he cant play. what a statement. you must know more than the Adelaide recruiters put in your CV. I thought he played very well Friday night and deserves to play this weekend that's what i'm saying.

Ummm it means he hasnt been in the best side at 2 previous clubs and they wanted to keep him. So yes, its a pretty accurate statement. Depth player yep, but as i said in a previous post, if he is in your side you are struggling.
by Footy Smart
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The 20/20 draw is interesting for one club.
4 out of 6 homes games, and away games at neighboring clubs :-?
Like the idea of Friday night games, should pull reasonable crowds and gives clubs the opportunity to make some extra revenue.

Agreed, a past players 'night' could be a $$$ spinner and the source of some sore heads at junior cricket the next day
by Footy Smart
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:Any TTG people on here know if the 14 Reds that play out of GG High use the turf or hard wicket oval?

hard wicket mate
by Footy Smart
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Anyone at the club working on anything? Or are we just going to the draft with 4 top 21 picks?

Other than McGovern which we had no choice, tumbleweeds

Stengle will come, add McAdam - added some pace for the FWD line all be it raw.

I think the draft is the best way to go this year and cross out fingers that the lads can stay on the park.

Not an Adelaide fan, but I reckon you're right - Need to add some more top end talent. Ogilivy is a very underrated operator imho, should be in safe hands there.

I agree re Ogilvy. We had some dodgey years in the early 2000s but in recent years some good recruiting.
by Footy Smart
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trade + Draft Period 2018

tigerpie wrote:Is Scully the worst/best footy mercenary ever?

Shat on Melbourne now GWS.

Ordinary human.

The 3 club 'elite' player doesn't sit well with me.

The Kyle Cheney's who are 3 clubbers but below average players doesn't bother me
by Footy Smart
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket 2008/09

razorback7 wrote:Go the bays!!!
undefeated in all 4 grades so far this season after 2 rounds :D

How is the spineless Donelly fitting in at the Bays.... Did he play yesterday???
by Footy Smart
Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |