Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Southern Football League

2016 will we see 4 clubs introduced to the SFL and 2 divisions in place ?

2016 will we see SFL and HFL merge into 3 divisions ?

Leadership needs to take place as doing nothing is easy to do !
"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion"

You and a number of others here are forever having a crack at the red coats and expressing your opinions in them being unable to run the competition competently. How about you and others who constantly criticise the maroon coats, put your money where your mouths are and nominate for a board position and further to that the chief role. It's a democracy and members of the current SFL board at least had the nuts to stand and try and do something for the league. Those who constantly snipe and grizzle that those efforts are not good enough need to man up and offer an alternative but sadly for some it's easier to point the finger than roll sleeves up and effect change.
by 1919
Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

3 small schools running a single program. School footy is great but also dying, only 4 year 6/7 teams left in the West Adelaide comp.
It's interesting to me that it seems most clubs have plenty on auskickers and under 8's then number start dropping off. Maybe regardless of how the kids respond to loaded questions in the surveys, the kids actually get bored with the game pretty quickly because what they are playing after all the modifications and PC'ness, is nothing like they see their hero's doing on TV or at Adelaide oval da h week?
by 1919
Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |