Search found more than 1939 matches

Return

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Cricketers playing BBL and Why?

Add Glen Maxwell to the top of that list.
He just looks like a complete f@ckwit!!
by amber_fluid
Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Has Mick Malthouse lost the plot?

His record is second to none.............and he will go down as one of the best coaches of all times!!
Doesn't change the fact he is the biggest most arrogant knob to grace this earth!!
by amber_fluid
Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Has Mick Malthouse lost the plot?

Booney wrote:Fired another shot at Stevens Friday night I see.

Mick loves Stevo.... ;)

Where does Mick get off?
He treats most people with no respect but expects everyone to respect him and kiss his ar$e!!
by amber_fluid
Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

While the structure of the club and it's SANFL team has changed occasionally in recent years, it's still the same Port Adelaide Football Club that has put a team in the SANFL since the comp started.

Keep telling yourself that!!
It's not the same........whilst I wish it was it just isn't.

Everything they do is second fiddle to Big Brother............the real Port Magpies I grew up with play second fiddle to no one.
And they earnt everyone of their premierships........they weren't given them as will be the case if they win this year.
by amber_fluid
Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jim05 wrote:Crows only want a thirds side so they have somewhere to hide Patrenko and McKernan

They could have 15 sides..........I still wouldn't pick McKernan in the 15th side.
Complete and utter Dud!!
Would be playing in Div 7 Ammos if his surname wasn't McKernan.
by amber_fluid
Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LPH wrote:To be fair... Tim Evans came from Geelong

Yeah but he adapted to the Port Magpies lifestyle pretty quickly!! ;)
by amber_fluid
Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I like the fact that some Magpies/Power supporters wear the Magpies scarf and others the Power scarf to PAM games.
If you're going to pretend nothings changed and the Magpies still exist at least show some respect and leave the Power scarves etc at home and bring your Magpies gear.
You're either Arthur or Martha but you can't be both.
by amber_fluid
Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Retirements - 2014

Luke Ball....

Never rated this bloke.
Coz he was taken in the same draft as Judd and Hodge he is mentioned in the same breathe..........Please!!
A good average player at best.
Please tell me you're taking the p1ss. Not his fault he was in the same draft as Hodge & Judd. No one ever called him a superstar, but I reckon if you ask the Saints & then Pies how they rate him, I dare say words like totally committed, never pulled out of a contest, made everyone around him better, fantastic club man, respected by the opposition - these blokes are diamonds at a footy club.
"good average player" is an insult and plain wrong.

All the traits you mentioned add up to a great bloke and a good team player....and from all reports and by the way you hear him speak, he is obviously that.
But anything more than a average player.......he ain't IMO!!
by amber_fluid
Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Watto we do now?

If they can find someone with a hotter missus than Watto........Piss him off and get them in.
by amber_fluid
Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Carlton 2014

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/09/hy9ymyty.jpg

Carlton are asking people to vote on what guernsey they should wear going forward.

It's a member vote. Overwhelmingly it's the one on the right that will win and is the one we used from the 1920's to 1990's
tackling all the big issues at Visy Park. :shock: :roll:

My old man always told me if you can't play like a footballer than at least look like one!!
Maybe Mick has taken some advice from someone finally. ;)
by amber_fluid
Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Garry Lyon - serious mental health condition.

Spargo wrote:Knock off your mates' missus & then hide behind mental illness?

Good post.
Gary Lyon has made a good living out of taking the p*ss out of people on the footy show and when it's his turn to stand up and admit he f*cked up........he goes into hiding and cites 'mental illness'.
He's as weak p*ss!!
by amber_fluid
Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dogwatcher wrote:So why does he have to speak or provide comment to the public at all?

He doesn't have too ............. But he makes a good living out of the public and making 'light' of their misfortunes from time to time, so it makes sense that the public would like to know the truth from this 'story'.
by amber_fluid
Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We need 2 threads......one about mental illness and one about rooting your best mates missus.
They are not related other than rooting your best mates missus and then getting caught will make you depressed as everyone thinks you're a Prick!!!
by amber_fluid
Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

If you need to know anything , just ask Waleed.
I do give him a bit of credit tonight for condemning the 3 brothers responsible for those stupid Muslim bomb & machinegun pranks on youtube.

He's very good at voicing popular opinion. ( Not just on the stupid kids as mentioned above, rightly so )

Poster boy for the modern world where every ******* thing is offensive to someone and everyone can voice their displeasure on anything they want.

There is a difference between having an opinion and thinking you know everything.
Waleed fits into the latter IMO.
by amber_fluid
Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/j ... okmmi.html

Thoughts?
Anyone actually care about Hirdy anymore?
by amber_fluid
Tue May 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R6: Sturt v Port - Sunday 1 May @ Peter Motley Oval

The sooner they change their name to the Power reserves the better.
Remove any last association to the Magpies to preserve the once great club!
by amber_fluid
Tue May 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Carlton

3 in a row........ Now for the Power!
We couldn't could we...........???
by amber_fluid
Wed May 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

Chocco was a stubborn pr$ck who knew how to get the best out of his players.......Kenny just wants to be best friends and to be liked by all!!
by amber_fluid
Thu May 26, 2016 6:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Here I was thinking you had NO standards :lol:
by amber_fluid
Fri May 27, 2016 8:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst AFL media person..

Booney wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:There is a difference between smug and smart though!
He's still a wanker though ;)

If you're smart enough you can probably be smug! :D

Not something most of us on here need worry about :lol:
by amber_fluid
Mon May 30, 2016 5:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 13 and its INELUCTABLE MAUNDERING.

Season officially over. Extremely disappointed with that.

About 6 of 22 looked like they gave a shit today. We were manic around the ball last week and pathetic today. Unacceptable when effort drops.

If Polec got dropped for half arse efforts last week........ Then Ken should drop a lot more senior players this week.
by amber_fluid
Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

daysofourlives wrote:Selection news just in, Hartlett will be dropped, replaced by the Toump, if that isnt enough to shake a player into action I dont know what is ;)

If true, Pretty much like for like anyway the way Hartlett is playing.
by amber_fluid
Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nope, I said in my comments earlier in the thread Hartlett needs to go back. I've also been pretty keen on some others going back and while I'm not happy to meander through the rest of the year I see no point in playing Butcher or Mitchell who'll be gone at the end of the year.

We simply can't drop Westhoff, we have no height as it is, bar Butcher and Frampton. He has to stay in.

Riley Bonner, Jesse Palmer and Billy Frampton are the only three I see worth trying right now. Bonner, half back, Palmer, third tall forward/back and Frampton might just get a run as he's our only ruck left on the list.

Johnson, Houston, Hewitt, all first year draftees. Let them be. Toumpas and Polec can stay there and earn a recall ( unless more go down injured ) and Clurey isn't playing well at all, if he was he'd be in ahead of O'Shea and Stewart.

What about Colqhuon, wheres he at? Surely he comes in, at least he works both ways and is probably fittest on your list, disposal might not be 100% be has a crack

He could take Brad Ebert's spot as he works both ways, has a crack but has sh*thouse disposal :lol:
by amber_fluid
Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He might if another over 6'2" goes down with injury, but the inclusion of Schulz means Dixon and Westhoff can carry some more ruck load across the remainder of the year.

Lobbe, White and Snelling 2-3 from returning, Carlile, Howard and Johnson done for the year.

westhoff can do stuff? :shock:
Not really.........he can just carry things............
by amber_fluid
Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

With or without the beard...............he is still sh*t!
by amber_fluid
Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mate, I'm bowing to your superior knowledge. Clearly facial hair is an extremely accurate way to establish a players worth and is also something that fascinates you seemingly beyond even your own control.

Well its great u are finding a new lease of emotional maturity

I repeat - that beard would not exist if he had a regular job like the rest of us

It is the national stage that is enabling him to focus on his vanity spending more time in front mirror with that thing than focusing on footy

I guarantee ken hinkley would get rid of that thing in a second. Free that boy of severe case of vanity

U may not understand but im sure your mummy too taught u how to be a man :) haha

Mummy said my beard looked good so im gonna make it cooler, yep, and its gonna look wicked on tv n stuff

Dad said - get rid of that stupid ******* thing

On a serious note though....... Marbles have you taken your medication today ;)
by amber_fluid
Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yep. History in sport is littered with blokes who shaved off facial hair and became better players for it. I'm sure Marbles will happily kick that list off with a few undeniable examples of this.

trengrove
Troy Makepeace...

I had to google him as I couldn't remember him.
His Wikipedia profile shows his main highlights as being on family feud recently. :D
by amber_fluid
Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Would any SANFL team consider 'John Butcher' next year?

Booney wrote:No. / thread.

Thanks for your input Boon! :D
He is second on the goal kicking list this year as Saintal pointed out......... So why wouldn't they?
by amber_fluid
Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A sedulous analysis of Round 16

Bum Crack wrote:I've switched the footy off. Bruce and Lingy make me want to smash the tv. Im watching tits on sbs2 instead.

So am I now!
Thanks for the heads up!
I said head ;)
by amber_fluid
Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

We have a bit of laugh with North Haven posters over the years about the LIGHT'S but I would like to thank North Haven Football Club as they returned the the compliment after tuff hard game of football by coming in for a few drinks after the Game. They also cleaned their table by taking all glasses & can's etc back to the bar, now we just need to teach our members to do the same thing. Good luck in the finals wish your club all the best and well done on how you represent your club.

Mainly because Tommy Lipson said they weren't allowed to leave until the jugs were finished. Waste not, want not ;) Also good to see Shaggy and the old crew venture over the bridge for the day too, good to see you all :D

I share DJ's sentiments, you have a chance to snare 2nd - all the best to my former club for the rest of the year.

WOW....... Shaggy ventured over the bridge!
That would have been a 12 can(wild turkeys) road trip for him.
by amber_fluid
Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Former Bays Coach gets 8 months Jail

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/subscribe/news/1/index.html?sourceCode=AAWEB_MRE170_a&mode=premium&dest=http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/former-afl-player-nick-stevens-to-plead-guilty-to-bashing-exgirlfriend-laima-mckenna-abandons-appeal/news-story/1965da7481de9515561503589c9d5610&memtype=anonymous

I see the weak prick is finally going to plead guilty to bashing his ex girlfriend.
Hope he gets what he deserves!!
by amber_fluid
Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

carey wrote:
carey wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:My gut feeling says it will be the future that comes in.
Has been Emerg for quite a few weeks now

Better not be Toumpas.

I'd actually prefer an under done White.

Russell Ebert at aged 67 would still be better than Butcher and Toumpass!
by amber_fluid
Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

helicopterking wrote:After being screwed around with Optus and NBN for over a month, they can get fu?@#$, I'm looking for just Broadband Internet at reasonable price. What are some of the plans you guys have and is the service standard ok and is the speed good.
Cheers

I think iinet is the best for service and price.
by amber_fluid
Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 19 with alacrity

Is the midget wearing a long sleeve?

Oh hang on....... Of course Boomer is.
by amber_fluid
Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 19 with alacrity

Toumpas to start in a forward pocket alongside the Butch.
Defenders will be shitting themselves :lol:
by amber_fluid
Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R18 - Who Cares Cup @ Alberton Sunday

I heard the commentators talk to Ellis Youman about the game and all they could talk about was him and getting back in the crows side.
No mention of the game itself or how they won it! :roll:
by amber_fluid
Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Love the way non Port fans are so desperate to discredit Hinkley. To the point of wanting him sacked. Why? If he's such a crap coach, wouldn't you want him at Port forever? :lol:
I hope he stays there forever unless Jacko becomes available! :D
It's good that Ken gets paid a pension from Port for being a decent footballer for the Cats. ;)

Jacko as head coach and Dave Granger as his assistant.
I like it! :lol:
by amber_fluid
Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Preliminary Finals

Andrew Mackie

Please

Is this Dud going around again?
You could afford to carry him with Scarlett , Harley and co. in the team......But not anymore.
He's been a weak link for years.

Yeah I know how many games he's played and premierships he's won........ Still a very average footballer at his best though!
by amber_fluid
Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brownlow Medal 2016

Booney wrote:Still reckon big Bud goes just as well off field as on it. She's a keeper.

Not sure how intelligent their conversations between the two of them would be, but she is definitely a good thing! :lol:
by amber_fluid
Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Soooooo, how's this weather?

Wedgie wrote:Bunkering down at the Hope Inn, hoping this cyclone will last a couple of days.

Yeah I grabbed some extra grog from the drive thru on the way home..........lock the doors and bunker down just incase. :lol:
by amber_fluid
Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

carey wrote:Send em straight to Div 1 because my mates brothers best mates sister who knows this guy who lives on bridge road said 'Yep Para Hills will be good'

Don't bullshit.........ya mates brothers best mate doesn't have a sister ;)
by amber_fluid
Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 Silly Season, Trades and Rumours and utter BS

daysofourlives wrote:
stampy wrote:heres one for the utter BS thread, hannah taylor in the longest kick comp, do they have to infiltrate everywhere ffs??!!

Just **** them off, what an embarrassment, she was embarrassed the whole code for women was embarrassed

You could have stopped after your first 3 words ;)
by amber_fluid
Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GRAND FINAL SYDNEY VS WESTERN BULLDOGS

What Bevo did was a fantastic gesture and will go down in footy folklore!
I just don't think we need to change the current system where only the 22 players who played get a medal.

And no one is sooking.......... just expressing an opinion which may differ to yours!
by amber_fluid
Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Promotion and Relegation

Have another beer Dols ;)
Nah not a bad idea........maybe North Haven will get to Div 3 this way. :D
by amber_fluid
Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RustyCage wrote:Never really understood why B Crouch is rated so highly.

Me either........ his brother is the better player IMO
by amber_fluid
Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Melbourne 2016

Booney wrote:
MW wrote:Could substitute Waite or Wells for Dixon there Booney ;)

Aren't we discussing North?

Of course, we could drop all our mentality levels to school yard level or we could discuss topics as grown ups. I'll let you blokes decide.

Grown ups?
You must be mixing this site up with some other you visit.
by amber_fluid
Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:Doesn't Wells play for Collingwood?

Sometimes. :lol:

Yeah about as often as Dixon plays for Port :lol:
by amber_fluid
Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Go and annoy another rep and leave us to talk shit about NM and anything else we choose too! ;)
by amber_fluid
Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

marbles wrote:Mcgovern will spend 3 or 4 years in Melbourne become a free agent then move back to perth hes not a long term recruit. Carlton will eventually lose him too

3-4 years is long term at Carlton! ;)
by amber_fluid
Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HH3 wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:Go and annoy another rep and leave us to talk shit about NM and anything else we choose too! ;)

Do my reps play for North?

No, so don't mention them in this thread or you'll be told off.

Your reps have played the same amount of games for North as what Dixon has.
by amber_fluid
Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |