Search found 16 matches

Return

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

bennymacca wrote:
Browny25 wrote:Anyone played golf in Las Vegas? Suggestions??

Don't know you but I hate you for even getting to ask this question

Will you hate me more if I tell you it'll be my 5th time to Vegas!? :D
by Browny25
Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Everyone on here is entitled to an opinon..... I understand that, and sure, I can see how some of you would think we deserve what has happened, and may take satisfaction out it.

I have been at Brahma 10+ years now and we havent always been successful, yes the past 5 years have been pretty good but seasons before that I was part of teams that saw us get belted week in and out.

I unfortuantly didnt get the spoils of winning a premiership but have stuck around and will see this through. I can see myself that the culture or direction of the club needs to change, and I try and find the positives in it that I have an opportunity to help change this.

The club is bigger than 20+ individuals.. We thought that success would help build culture, we were wrong.

Alot of you forget that Brahma doesnt have the junior program that many of your clubs have, and the majority of the clubs near us all have strong junior programs. The club has no choice but to entice players, and hence why we need to spend money, I would like to see where your club would be without its strong junior program.

In saying that, I feel we need to invest more time and money into our junior program, and I'm sure this will be a focus of the committee moving ahead.

Good luck to you all this season...
by Browny25
Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

We arent looking to go down there, but if we dont get enough players to have a bgrade then we have no choice do we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I suppose not :oops: anyone have any idea how long the league will wait until they make a call on what grade they will be in, surley they wouldnt leave it to much longer and change the fixture again.
Any chance (albeit inconvenient) that if that situation arose, the league would just keep a bye in the 'B' grade instead of unsettling the other grades?

Dumbest suggestion I have heard this year...
by Browny25
Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Heard Kilburn will play one more then forfeit. Then they can be in div 4 next season. If they forfeit season before playing 3 games next year if they are around they will be put in div 7. Heard 3 games constitutes a season, so the league has to put them in div 4 next season.

The league must be wrapped with them....
by Browny25
Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

Just got back from the states

Played a round in Vegas at Silverstone golf club - Wasnt a bad course, and the deal we got wasnt too bad.

On another note...

Went to the Arnold Palmer Invitational in Orlando, and managed to get a photo and signature from Adam Scott after mentioning the crows!
by Browny25
Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

Things looking up at the Lodge by the sounds of things, Gun midfielder Jarrad Clark and Tommy Proctor returning to the club for tomorrows game against old coach Carey Payne's Eagles, plus the naming of several emergencies for the B grade things seem to be turning around. Good on them.

http://www.vbforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=108461&d=1387239587
by Browny25
Fri May 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

Robran wrote:Sweet big show what time does past players day start see if I can get there;-). .Will be a great day for the blodge club always very well organised.

Will be good to see the A grade lads from last year at the past players day ;)
by Browny25
Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Appointments 2015

Brahma Lodge Football Club is pleased to annouce the appointment of Wayne Knowles as Senior Coach for season 2015.

Wayne brings over 25 years of football experience, and most recently has been involved with Ingle Farm and Mawsons Lakes Football Clubs.

BLFC welcomes Wayne and his family to the football club - Bring on 2015!
by Browny25
Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

I remember the last time The Lodge played HV!
by Browny25
Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

Wouldn't say the $$$ is BS but who cares, those that have an issue are only jealous.

From the outside, they appear to be a well run club, good luck to them & their success.
by Browny25
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

think this attitude reflects society and its why we live in a word where a mans word is no longer his bond. My one pet hate is for some to agree to something and then change their mind when something better comes along. Make a commitment and stick it out. Sometimes the hard times are what makes or breaks a person. I agree that a club needs to live up to its promise but an individual cant cry foul if it gets a bit tough and hard. Every paid player at a club has an obligation to make it a better place and give something back.
A-PHARKEN-MEN!! =D> =D> :supz: :partyman:

Always talks sense does LTTF (unless he's had a dozen coors :D )
by Browny25
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division III 2018

BROWN25 FC
by Browny25
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

The Bedge wrote:
morell wrote:A wall - $1.05
The Bedge - $18.50

I'll have $50 on me please. 8)

No one said what material Mr Wall is made from... ;)
by Browny25
Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

Sonofbrowny25 wrote:Read that Rogers is not captaining next year at the bulls. Whose taking over? Hanson would be first choice I would think but with a young family he might not be up for it. Would Rocco be next ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they tell you that during your interview? :lol:
by Browny25
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |