Search found 37 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

As much a clown he can be and some of his antics border full on disgrace. Tommy can turn a game on its head. I just hope for his sake his body holds up coz he can be a good player. Hasnt had much luck over the past few years and i hope he gets a string of games together. Will be very good for Havens if he can get up and about.
by SATCHEL
Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Media

There's a couple clubs that get a few sound effects. CBC get great acknowledgement from the Fist.
by SATCHEL
Thu May 28, 2015 10:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Media

Any publicity is good publicity i say. Yes there are room for improvements, definitely putting my hand up there. There are some broadcasting/letting people know that the weekly mag is out that could be reviewed. Mind you if you dont subscribe you have no issue. Just like footy you keep on eye on whats talked about and whats getting attention. Instead of being driven for a few its driven for the clubs and associated leagues to get a bit of exposure. Is there an issue with making a bit of money to keep things going, i wouldnt have thought. Unfortunately haters are going to hate and improvements on past ventures will always be viewed upon indifferently. Move on and if whoeever has the gripe, come up with something different that is faultless and then let everyone know about it. Until then, welcome to the weekly round up, magoos corner and rapid fire each week until those involved get jack of it. We all get around footy just in different mediums with different ideals. Move on. Play on.
by SATCHEL
Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Greenacres B grade defeated Ingle Farm B grade
Ingle Farm A grade defeated Greenacres A grade
Watched this game last night. I was really impressed with the Farmers. The B grade looked okay. Typical football for a first hit out between the two sides. I liked how IF had worked across the oval and really opened up the dragons. 7 on the wing looks like a good sort. The IF forwards had no real issue dealing with GA back six. Good game of footy by IF. They have several players who can play both sides by foot which is very handy. Cant take too much away from it being a trial but if IF can continue and improve on their play from last night i can see them definitely being around the mark. The magician Manuel has them working nicely at the moment.
by SATCHEL
Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

Failed Creation wrote:I'd much rather read the SA Footballer, myself.

Me too ;)
by SATCHEL
Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

Maybe not ice, but with a rant like that he's definitely on something.

They can normally drive on ovals in good weather, if there is sufficient access (and a safe way to access it) and if the injury warrants that the patient isn't to be moved when you call 000.

Ok, the poor bloke was in a mountain of pain but that's no reason to hang shit on Ambo's because they didn't get out to him in 5 minutes. He was alive and i'm assuming he was breathing, so unfortunately this doesn't put him in the top priority. It's a broken leg, it wasn't going to get anymore broken as I'm sure the very qualified trainers would've had it suitably splinted so it couldn't be moved so time isn't of the essence. If he'd had a heart attack, or slashed a jugular, time would be of the essence.

(sorry, not trying to downgrade this injury at all but facts are facts)

Best of luck to the player for a speedy recovery. They are awful when they happen - Thankfully in 20 years, I've only seen 2 tib/fib breaks (normally comes with an ankle dislocation to boot, not sure if it happened in this instance) and both went onto play again.

I'll be sure to feed back to my Ambo mate at Port Adelaide that you think they're crap and don't care.

You are so far from what i was saying Lisa, Without putting words into my mouth lets have a good look at the statement. I don't remember saying they needed to be there in 2 minuets. OK, i did think it took much longer than i thought it would. I understand the limitations for severity of injury and the emergency services being at other call outs. When they advise to us what has happened the day before, that's what made me a little mad. Especially the fact they were able to drive onto Pulteneys oval on the same bloody day. Add to that, they drive around the block and take their sweet bloody time just waltzing across the oval. Am i on something other than concern for what happened that day. Nope I wouldn't have thought so.
What happened on Saturday wont change my opinion of what actually happened that day, is that not what this forum is about? Opinions and comments around footy and what happens? Might have to read the terms and conditions again. What would have been the reaction to other peoples comments if this had happened elsewhere. Would the replies be the same? To have this occur and then see that a completely different result on another field no more than 12k's away. As i said it was not a good look. This is not my full perspective of the emergency services, just that of what they said and to have them hamstrung to a stupid and ridiculous rule is a joke. I've had more than my fair share of call outs from footy ovals. Actually 9 in total. If my reaction warrants a bit of time off then so be it. Say what you like but they are my thoughts for what happened on the day.
by SATCHEL
Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rules for some and not for others it would seem..

:roll:

Of course u don't buy it. What on earth would b CBC's motivation for playing a C grader unregistered? Why would we make up a fake registration to play him? Look someone has obviously made a mistake here, is it worth taking 5 wins away from the c grade? No. There is no malice or intent here.
A few years ago i came up against the same thing with my old club. You do the best due diligence you can but you can only go by what that player said. We ended up losing points for a player that wrote his details incorrectly on his clearance forms. It was brought up by another club in another division as that's where he played. If the rule has been broken then of course the penalty should fit that error. There was thought that our A grade at the time would lose points but that didn't eventuate. No matter what way you look at it and from what the league told us at the time. Doesn't matter how or why it happened, the rule was broken and the penalty was and should be made. Comes down to interpretation and correct implementation of rulings/penalties. You would hope it doesn't come down to the club and who knows who elsewhere.
by SATCHEL
Wed May 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Big day in amateur footy this weekend. Having the TTG and PNU game called live. Should be good. With more clubs getting on board it should be a great start to the amateur footy getting some more noise out in the general public. Looking forward to hearing how the boys go.

HYOOOGE game!

What frequency do I tune into and will I pick it up from deep in the mountain where mountain men dwell?
I've attached a picture of the poster that was sent out. Looks good . TTG vs PNU.JPG
by SATCHEL
Wed May 18, 2016 4:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

is this due to the incident earlier this year?
I'd dare say so, that's crap.
If true, i do agree with you. The club did the right thing and took care of the issue itself and from what i understand advised the league along the way. Although, as devils advocate. The probation was set and the conditions on this occasion were not met. Hence probably the deduction. Not good for the club two years in a row. Hopefully they can finish off stronger than they did last year after losing points. Div 1 is certainly stronger when Salisbury North are there and up and about.
by SATCHEL
Fri May 20, 2016 11:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

WC vs WS.JPG

West Croydon and Woodville South game being broadcasted live tomorrow, like the TTG and PNU in Div 1 a few weeks back. West Croydon's past Players day too which should be a cracking day.
by SATCHEL
Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rosewater FC - Public Notice

Hi All,
Obviously it has been a tough season with recent events. It's clear that there are a few that have had their say and in some instances some of the wording in those comments i have found to be way off the mark. The club itself has taken those comments (even those on here) on the chin and will be working towards a more positive outcome.
With the clubs blessing and that of the league i addressed the entire executive committee and the whole of the league delegates and presidents recently acknowledging and publicly apologizing for the angst and disrepute the actions of a few have caused. Before anyone decides that this will be an easy target,we just don't want this thread used an avenue to take aim at our club. We are publicly apologizing AGAIN for the issues and would like this to be the last of it. Personally i will thank those that came to us to lend their support.

We look forward to the 2017 season and seeing all our friends, members, supporters and our opposing clubs in Division 5 next year.

On behalf of the RFC

Satchel

Regroup
Rebuild
Reclaim
RFC
by SATCHEL
Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rosewater FC - Public Notice

Cheers to everyone that has responded positively. We aren't worried about whats going on elsewhere. It wont get anyone anywhere. We worry about our own backyard like most should and the rest will take care of itself. Only downside is watching everyone else play footy.
by SATCHEL
Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

Im more concerned with all these c grade players who "bust their nuts on the field" must be an exciting brand of footy

Am hearing rosewaters c-grade to div 7 and wingfield to be their dgrade side

Yep heard it here first beefy youre going to div 7
Yep its true, we are going to Div 7. Our A and B grade are going to Div 4 because its believed by the league we were hard done by this year and deserve an elevation into a higher grade. Our C grade will be in Div 7 and 7R. Get to use both grounds due to the high volume of new Div 7 recruits. Will be building a new purpose built facility at Wingfield oval to cater for all the players and their families. The oval will be maintained by the SACA and will be a feeder side to the Brisbane Lions. :roll: :shock: :?
by SATCHEL
Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Vacancies 2017

Make it 5 Ron Barassi also applied.
by SATCHEL
Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Regardless of who will take over at Havens. It has to be said that Lippo has done a brilliant job down there. Although the results in the past finals have been disappointing. To get to that point and being able to recruit the caliber of players they have is a credit to him and the club. Very much have a lot of respect for him and whatever club decides to contact him or get him across, he will be a big asset. Unless he decides to stay in some capacity at Havens then they will be much stronger. I was sad to see him go from the Dome and all that went with it a few years back. The dome hasn't been able to fill that gap. All the best to Havens next year. If they can keep the team together and improve in some areas they will be much more competitive later in the year.
by SATCHEL
Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Vacancies 2017

Fantastic appointment and well done to MP getting Wayne on board. Take out the personal association and talking footy, Wayne is a brilliant coach and has a fantastic footy brain. Will work very well at MP and has a fantastic record with junior sides and the success he's had already. Good work MP and all the best for next year.
by SATCHEL
Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

ive been in hospital for 23 surgeries and yep a few of those on my right hand (wrist) so make as many assumptions as you can on that one. T.

You just pot shotted yourself there my friend :lol:
Must have wanking down to a fine art, sorry, I'll see myself out.
Writing the new testimant on self gratification bible as we speak. Titled "Pull the other one". Thank you.
by SATCHEL
Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have no words, just feel for the 99% of the Rosie people who do the right thing.
Thanks LM, what we need to be really mindful of is that fact these are kids we are talking about now. Not condoning anything, its just we need to be a little bit more mindful of ALL the kids involved. Not like it was earlier where everyone that weren't there stated they knew everything. The drums are beating and the warriors of keyboard land can pot shot on anything or anyone whilst they are down. Just keep the kids out of it for now and let those governing bodies do their thing as i'm sure they will do everything possible to support both clubs and ensure a speedy resolution. If you need to get your dose of forum warrior ship you are more than welcome to have a go at me if you like. I am 35, married with two kids, ive worn women's clothing in the past, ive humiliated myself whilst intoxicated, ive ended up in hospital when i blew up at the playing group as their coach a few years back, ive been in hospital for 23 surgeries and yep a few of those on my right hand (wrist) so make as many assumptions as you can on that one. Throw your ill informed or suggested gibes at me, not my club and not the kids. Go for it i'm a big girl now and i can handle a bit of banter. don't mind getting banned if someone really gets me pi$$ed off.
by SATCHEL
Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:In other news from yesterday Rosewater won their first junior premiership since a young Satchel ran around in the U13s in 1993

Must've been when his "self gratification" addiction began :-k :D

Incorrect it all begin 92 ;)
by SATCHEL
Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:
SATCHEL wrote:[ ive been in hospital for 23 surgeries and yep a few of those on my right hand (wrist) so make as many assumptions as you can on that one. T.

You just pot shotted yourself there my friend :lol:

Correct, if you cant laugh or have a crack at yourself then whats the point.
by SATCHEL
Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

heater31 wrote:
Arch44 wrote:
schimma wrote:Word on the street that the horrible year at rosewater has got worse with Money going missing??

Wondered how long until this got out.

They say things come in threes.....

Not really, generally just once for me and then I go to sleep.
by SATCHEL
Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Once again, warrior-ship of keyboard land is back on. I don't k now how many reply's ive written and then deleted. Simple version, You're not in the club, you don't know. Cant ever understand why people think deferring the blame is what we are actually doing. The seniors and juniors are separate entities but we are one club in the eye of the public and form within. Make no mistake there is no deferring of blame. I will say that when you ask for help and not get it or are ignored. You cant do much more than that. Yes this is a forum and yes people can have their opinion. However, if you don't know the full story you have no idea. One thing i will say is this, go and have a look at the ridiculous and disgraceful attempt of a story on Tyson Edwards regarding women's football. That's what journo's do.
by SATCHEL
Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Appreciate your position, however you need to accept that the public;s view is formed via articles like this, and Im sure the kid wasn't suspended for 22 weeks for a love tap.

What action has the RFC taken against the kid?

We wont be going over any sanctions that the club will/may be putting in place. Unlike others we will reserve the right to keep the inside workings of our club within those walls and respect the privacy of the parents and kids involved. That's the most important thing. Make sure the kids are OK and recover. No kid should be outcasted for anything or be swamped whilst recovering. You deserve to play footy without reservation. You also deserve the right to help and support when something like this happens.
The RFC will not be making any further comment on this whilst advice is being sought. Its up to those if they would like to take the disappointing path of innuendo and bull$shit statements. BUT, i will make it very clear this is not what our club is about , we are a good club and wont be beaten down. We will remember those that tried to sink the boot in and when they need help, don't bother coming down Newcastle street.
by SATCHEL
Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Satchel. As a former Rosewater player and close friend of many still involved at the club, I am speaking from about as unbias POV as I possibly can.. I really like the measured way you are standing by the club also, just FYI..

My only issue with how its been dealt with by the club, as in it doesn't sit well, is the content of media correspondence by officials at the club. The junior president's interview in the paper was tough reading. In no way should she (gender is no issue here either, had a bloke said it, the feeling would be the same) have made comment or passed judgement on what happened in the incident. The quote of 'red card-able offence at worst' really did come across like they were playing down the incident. I get that journalist can spin it how they like, but they cant spin direct quotes or make them up. It was painful to read..

IMO, it could have been either avoided or at least handled in a different way. That's purely my opinion, and I understand the media scrutiny has been intense.

I agree on most of what you have said in nearly every post regarding the RFC the last month or so, but you also have to see that (some) posters on here actually have decent points and not all are trying to kick the club while you're down..
Cheers HT, Yesterday was one of those days that i think we've all had at one stage. I guess anything i write will either fuel more or be misconstrued in some way. Apologies to anyone that has been offended or the like. We just want to move forward and get ready for next year. Any club that needs help from here on will always be welcome to ask for it, cause god knows how much i and the others have learnt this year. Some things not so much but that's what we do, learn form mistakes and hopefully nothing like it again comes up.. Me saying what i said yesterday was unjustified in many ways. No back pedal being forced just me apologizing. We will have one voice from the club and by all means anyone that comes to our club has to introduce themselves to me and the others and i'll shout you one and maybe even a sausage ;)
by SATCHEL
Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 1 - 2017

morell wrote:
Q. wrote:
morell wrote:WTF is a pre-workout?

do you even lift?

Lift what?

Do you need a hand shifting a couch?

but nah srs, whats a pre-workout? Is it a supplement?

This gave me a good laugh, funny man Morell. Needed that this morning.
by SATCHEL
Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 5 - 2017

Wow just get back from leave and the forum has been pretty active of late. Getting back to footy. Im really looking forward to actually playing footy this year, maybe even 18 rounds and then some more ;) Come on, if you cant laugh at yourself or look at things in light then when can ya!
Recruiting seems to be up and about more so than this time last year. From an administrative point of view, i liked the new transfer window in November. Gives you a solid start and to be able to ascertain where you are at earlier stage rather than the surprise notifications early in the new year. What are the thoughts from everyone else about it?
A lot of player movements even from higher grades to Div 5. Good to see that some (yes albeit for financial gain but what can you do) still believe that this division is worth playing in. Our numbers have been really good on the pre-season track with our new guys fitting in very well. How's everyone else tracking? Hopefully this year we all have a cracking season and by the looks of things the new clubs in the grade will be hard to beat. All the best to everyone in Div 5 this year and i look forward to meeting those that come to visit us on a Saturday at the kennel. My shout for the first one. And no that's not for every b@stard that reads this post. Ill need to get a second and third job if that was the case.
by SATCHEL
Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 5 - 2017

I agree with the Pooraka sentiments. Coach is one of the best going around. Hard to see Woody South sitting in the bottom 5. Bomber did a great job with them last year. Cant really see them sitting in that pozzy but time will tell i guess. As long as they can consolidate and stay up then that's the first win, anything above will be a bonus but who sits there and says that. You want to play finals regardless of where you were the year previous. Lockleys will be good this year. From all reports they are ready to go. Unlike us. We were ready to go Round 16 last year (woops)
CBC will be competitive, i hope Greenacres aren't struggling as badly as what is being said around the place. Not too sure about Hope Valley yet. Been a while since i was up there. Only saw Kenilworth a couple years ago and don't know too much more yet. Interesting to see Blackfriars up that high. If they have done well over the break and you know more then good luck to them, be great for the comp. We have them round 1 and i'm looking forward to that. We are moving along OK. Nothing to report there. No recruits, complete unrest and the coaching group in tatters. President is a clown. Doors will close soon. ;) :lol:
by SATCHEL
Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 4 - 2017

Not too mention the addition of Richard Rosewell. Another name that's been thrown about. If these guys all play, you can shut up and take my money for all the premiership merchandise I can get my hands on.
In all seriousness, their off filed management has been brilliant. The on field stuff will just follow on. Envious position and i do hope they do well this year and get the rewards for it. Time will though
by SATCHEL
Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

Thanks to Ricky, Trevor and all at Rosewater Footy Club for the hit out today. A good game played in hot conditions. All the best for the year and well done for moving on from the issues last year. The club is in good hands going forward.
Cheers mate and the same to you guys. Good game of footy and the Umpires were impressed with both our squads. Was a great day for both clubs. All the best.
by SATCHEL
Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Big shout out to The Ingle Farm with our trial yesterday. Bill and Pauly have a decent bunch of lads and the game yesterday was played in great spirits. Umpiring was good and they talked through the interpretations with the boys when it came up which was good. Game was let go in areas which was great to see. Best of luck to Paul and the boys this year. Your number 4 was brilliant yesterday and one to look out for, 11 Ruck-men switching with 36 from memory was a decent duo. Very impressed with IF yesterday. They got the Scab cup in the end and to be honest I was really happy for Bill and the club. Have a great year boys.
by SATCHEL
Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also heard West Croydon have changed B grade coaches for the second time this pre-season - Graham and Jarrod Harding goneski..

Not ideal a few sleeps out from Round 1.
Where has Jarrod gone?
Don't know too much about the other guy but Mellor "Meat Axe" is a great bloke and will help bring that group together. Agree not ideal this time of year but there's been a bit of two and fro there so hopefully they can pull it together. All the best to Axe and the crew down there.
by SATCHEL
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm going to get into trouble ... but ...

I have never understood the "must drink in the bar after the game rule".

I personally dislike the vast majority of the opposition I play on, I don't drink beer and don't see the need to be contributing cash into the coffers of clubs that generally speaking pay their players way more than we do. What exactly am I supposed to be doing there?

**** that noise.
I Don't think its about that Morrell. Quite often clubs put jugs on for oppositions after the game, more just respecting your opposition after smashing in all day.
Although no one from Pulteney came in afterwards Saturday.
Im with you Arch. BOS were great on the weekend. A lot of their players, coaches and the umpires came in to have a drink with us on Saturday. Its not about hate or anything like that. Gone are the days in my opinion that you cant be big boys and leave it out on the filed and at least have a drink with the opposition. I made it a purpose of mine to offer discounted meals to the BOS boys on the weekend. They didn't have to take the offer but it was there if they wanted. Jugs were offered but they had a thing where one of their A grade lads had to shout a carton to his team mates. BOS called and said this was the case and asked if it was ok to buy from the bar. Absolutely its fine. I think its a mark of respect to have a drink with the opposition regardless of what happens out on the filed. Take last year for example. Terrible day on the field in R15 but the BOS boys came in and had a beer and some stayed until midnight with us. My lads have been told they need to do it whether or not the club we play at has the facilities but we at least make the effort.
by SATCHEL
Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting back to the footy. Very Happy for Greenie's getting a win even though from reports they were challenged in the last but still able to hold on. Happy for them.

For our boys and the club, was very pleased with their effort and our young lads stood tall and provided some much needed energy around the oval. Shout out to Woody South lads for hanging around for a beer after the game. A lot of them stayed back which was great. The officiating of the game was in my mind a little on the distracting and in some cases a little over officiated side. They were good though with telling the players what they did wrong or why the decision was made and were very good when approached about things. They also came in for a quick drink and were in all good for what was a tight and well played game by both sides. Very happy to get our first on the board after a difficult start
by SATCHEL
Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ventured up the Junction of Grand Saturday. Great day of footy. Greenies B grade fought it out for what was a hard position but have to give them a wrap for still getting a side on the park and giving it a crack. A grade game was great and i thought the Acres A grade boys went hard at it but in the end it was the depth of our players that won over in the end. Been waiting over 6 months to get back to the Acres canteen. Caught up with both ladies Trudy and Alison (which i told them i thought they had the placing in the top 5 best canteen food in the league, my opinion) and once again the burgers were bloody brilliant. Huge shout out to the Dragons and the hospitality they put on after the game for visiting sides. Beers, platters of food and general chat with everyone. Although not the best day for the Dragon's, but a great one for us and thanks again for the hospitality. It is a big thing of mine that our players, officials and so on. Head in and have a beer. Some have said you shouldn't need to do it but for my club its a show of respect and the sirens gone so you should sit down have a laugh and talk about the game and footy in general. Cheers again, look forward to returning the favor and best of luck for the rest of they year.
by SATCHEL
Mon May 08, 2017 10:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Panic stations? Wow. We were and are by no means at full strength. Yeah Lockleys had their outs but a good club and side like lockleys had good depth to replace players. Cant understand the comment but i'll continue. To be close to 40 points down in the last quarter from memory to get within 2 kicks i believe was a testimant to our side. We had some decisions that were given away that would have no doubt had an impact not too mention our inaccurate kicking in front of the sticks hurt us. Another quality post out of 16. Keep it up. We know what we nee to do. We got close to one of the bench marks in this division and we will take a huge amount of positives out of that. Shout out to the Lockleys lads for coming in for a feed and beers after the game and not just take off when the beers and food ran out. Was great to see. Good people at Lockleys and looking forward to the return run.
by SATCHEL
Mon May 15, 2017 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pink brings down the overall demeanor of people and reduces anger.
Sounds like a good initiative to install down at Rosewater, might help protect some umpires.

PFFFFFT. One of the more ridiculous stories ive heard this year. But a good one nonetheless.
The merger talk is a JOKE.. but I am shocked that out of all the discussion around the alleged incident that didn't occur, that's the bit you picked up on?! :shock:
That's why i responded. The merger was a good one. Not interested in any other topic. Just trying to photo shop the new colours on the power jumper. Not usually something i do. Struggling with it actually.
by SATCHEL
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

yeah spewing this got out. As of 2018 we are going to be called the Westwater Hogs. Incorporating both club names and mixing the nicknames. DOGS+Hawks = Hogs. Our kitchen will be called the slaughter house full of nutritious and home cooked comfort food. The piggery will be better than ever next year look out as we will be in Div 1 by 2022. back to back to back to back to back to back and so on. Club colours will be pink, brown, yellow, red blue and white so it keeps everyone happy. Similar to the power's back in black jumper with the overall main colour being pink because as they say. Pink brings down the overall demeanor of people and reduces anger. PFFFFFT. One of the more ridiculous stories ive heard this year. But a good one nonetheless.
by SATCHEL
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |