Search found 32 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

[quoteWhat is the reasoning behind the original post? Portland lost players or? Think the thunderdome will be quite tough for away teams!][/quote]

We will not have the services of 2 quality players this year, one moving to london and the other having a Knee Reco, but we are used to people writing us off and we like it. if you look over the last 4 years we have supposedly been getting relegated every year but some how we find our self in D1. Im by no stretch saying we will win the flag and we are aware how tough its going to be but a lot of good sides have made there may to the dome thinking we would be easy beats and left without the 2 points.
by piccachu
Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Phantom Gossiper wrote:I would LOL if Kilburn won the D3 flag this year.. sooo good! :D

I'll suck ya dad's dick if they win the D3 flag this year.
by lutz
Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clearances

I love it when you see a clearance from your club and you have absolutely no idea who it is.
by morell
Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Media

the milky bar kid wrote:
Inallseriousness wrote:Love how wristwatcher gets ALL the credit....lol

Is it true he's been suspended for using vulgar language during the last division 1 report?

He received a warning but 'Pearce' is now a household name!
by Inallseriousness
Mon May 25, 2015 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

Danky$$ wrote:I heard it's hosie and Trev

They want someone who will take the club forward - not backwards.
by The Bedge
Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Hey Zartan! Get a solid pre season into you and you can probably run water for us next year #toottoot #allaboard #terribletuesday #trainwreck
by The Big Shrek
Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

bloke wrote:
wonder_kid wrote:Until he does his knee again ! Bung knees dont get better with age!

If Menzel from Geelong can do it, then big bad bustling Tommy Lipson can do it!

Menzel from Geelong isn't the4th best player in his family though. Tom Lipson is after Chris, Alan and Lipson iced tea.
by The Big Shrek
Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

Flinders Park would be looking at big turn around. With a smart coach like Kenners i would look for them to be big improvers.

Yes he is a good coach, but he has some holes to fill with Martinello and O'Hara departing

you can add visser to that list..

back to CLG?

http://replygif.net/i/1157.gif
by zedman
Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

bubba love wrote:Not sure on the names, just spoke to a mate from Henley this morning who said a few have bailed

I heard BradDittmar left
by The Big Shrek
Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Was told he was retiring so had a crack at talking him out of it, didn't work out which is no big deal, blow it out your ass jetters ya flogga
by bubba love
Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can someone confirm if Dylan Jessen signed with Salisbury North or not?

You'd have to think Head Office would love the prospect of that

As far as I'm aware he has kept out of trouble since being released and I hear training hard. There is nothing wrong with giving a bloke with a history another shot at life. Indeed in my view it's admirable.

Around the courts it's a common view that people in organised sports are far less likely to run foul of the law. The sooner people realise that clubs like Salisbury North provide a valuable service to the community the better.
by The Big Shrek
Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

******* hell. He is now a parody of himself.
by Q.
Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clearances

SATCHEL wrote:Clearance Page down AGAIN!

Bloody Brahma Lodge at it again. Even Mitchell Park are probably stuffing the system up too.
by Bombers4EVA
Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We just got our runners up T-shirts printed at the havory, they look good, too bad WOS were too good on the day[emoji383]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by Dols
Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

I know this is a seniors board but just want to say thanks to Rosewater for hosting the Under13 carnival today, they were a fantastic bunch of people who made us all feel welcome. Great club rooms, great people, cold beer at the end of the day and a well run day.

Cheers
by Brodlach
Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Appreciation post for a fallen comrade. RIP Daniel Thomas AKA Froffies AKA User AKA the serial pest.

A life cut too short by fascist moderators. 1 like = 1 prayer. everyone loved a bit of Froffies banter. It's time someone started a petition to bring back froffies. How can we get him back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By creating your own forum.
Nah, I'd rather hang around here like a loser on a forum that used to be good in 2008
by The Big Shrek
Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rosewater FC - Public Notice

Good positive intent. On the front foot.
When a club responds like this, the knockers should back the eff off.
by Dogwatcher
Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good course of action, you can only change the future.
by Dutchy
Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good luck next year mate. Hope RFC as a club move forward quite quick and positively towards a great 2017.
by Half Back Flanker
Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As a long time Demons member to see the way the lads played on Saturday was extreme disappointing as they were clearly the best side all year.

WOS were far too good on the day and thoroughly deserved their win, congratulations guys.

What is also disappointing in some of the comments on this forum regarding EPFC and northern clubs from ill informed elitist posters.

"LMA - Immature, poor sportsmanship by EP" Now I was there and your water boy was just giving it to our players non stop and it was your supporter who came down to the fence to have a crack at Woodward which inflamed the situation and he knew it. People in glass houses?

Now not for one second do I condone Woodward's behavior and actions. I sincerely hope that he is dealt with accordingly. The guy who came in after was an EPFC supporter but I have only seen him a couple of times before and he not a member of our club. I believe there will be action taken against him as well.

"WOS Dragons - Woodward is a peasant" Really? Is that the best and most appropriate comment you can come up with as an old scholar. Surely something more eloquent from your list of adjectives is more appropriate from such highly educated person such as yourself.

"LMA - Give them their own league". What a absolutely joke. What do you guys really want, an exclusive old scholars - university competition run by elitist snobs from Adelaide, Unley & surrounding parklands. Although it would probably be the most sanitised competition we would ever see it also most likely be the most boring. Yelling from the sidelines would be banned and "Well done chaps" would be the order of the day.

All clubs have their good and bad, both players & supporters alike but making it personal based on demographics is highly offensive. Have I made derogatory comments about WOS lack of parking, their facilities and their couch, no I haven't. The Ch9AFL competition has been made stronger by the clubs from all parts of Adelaide and to single out one area is pure hypocrisy.
by Wazz17
Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

ive been in hospital for 23 surgeries and yep a few of those on my right hand (wrist) so make as many assumptions as you can on that one. T.

You just pot shotted yourself there my friend :lol:
Must have wanking down to a fine art, sorry, I'll see myself out.
Writing the new testimant on self gratification bible as we speak. Titled "Pull the other one". Thank you.

I prefer the term 'tickle the pickle'.

On a serious note, it must be tough for you to represent a club which, despite it being a great one, is being tarnished by the actions of a small minority at the minute.

It's people like you that make clubs great, and rest assured, you'll be the folks people think about when they think of your club.

Chin up, mate. It'll blow over soon enough.
by Failed Creation
Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 1 - 2017

morell wrote:WTF is a pre-workout?

do you even lift?
by Q.
Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 4 - 2017

Brett needs his brain fixed but that's about it
by bubba love
Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 4 - 2017

So our culture is no good and we spend to much money you reckon? Where are you getting this garbage from mate? Or are you just making it up as you go?
by bubba love
Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

Thanks to Ricky, Trevor and all at Rosewater Footy Club for the hit out today. A good game played in hot conditions. All the best for the year and well done for moving on from the issues last year. The club is in good hands going forward.
by Inallseriousness
Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2017

To everyone at Nth Haven Footy Club. Business as usual and we will welcome you with open arms Saturday for another big game. You're club at senior level in the Adelaide Footy League has been exemplary and whilst the current situation will take time for the heirachy to work through, leave it to them.
It would be nice if we discussed other Footy stuff and left it alone for now. Just saying.
by Yank Man
Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2017

I'd suggest bubba love had his 'hands full' with the best full back in Div 4 by a country mile Saturday, he's the new bitch.

Yank Man I am the full back of the century.

I don't play there any more but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't go around throwing out statements like that about full backs without consulting me first. Shows a lack of respect to defensive royalty.

Who is this bloke that you suggest is the best full back anyway?
by The Big Shrek
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

Already had them sorted, $20 for the head cheer leader. No teeth mind you. High leg kicks kill the weeds, hence why the ovals in such good condition. Told the others theyd get a $5 Doggy roll which they took the wrong way and lined up. You know the government is trying to legalise street prostitution but it won't matter cause the rspca still lock em up without a microchip
by Power ranger
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If that's the case then how would word like this get out? Pretty specific in the detail. Fair investigative efforts Bedge. Like it.
People from the Northern 'burbs are never shy to talk about things - especially things they might be proud of where they've managed to save themselves some work by re-hatching old work.. Almost an element of gloating involved when these people cut corners, like they've managed to avoid a RBT while under the influence. :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wouldn’t be putting a line through Rosewater ?! Struggle to get a team together from what I’m hearing
by bubba love
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |