Search found 150 matches

Return

Re: Things that make you laugh

Try pressing Ctrl + Alt + direction arrow on someones computer without them seeing... simple fun...

Not up, that makes it normal...
by nuggety goodness
Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

There is an answer and i along with many others have found it...

Not trying to get on my soapbax and start another tangent argument but the unfortunate fact is that drugs and alcohol along with mental health issues (stemming many times from traumatic experiences and abuse) are creating a society which is constantly being degraded and destroyed. Families and households are then ripped apart by drugs and alcohol and many times its not the person who takes it but the circle around them that is affected.

I have had my life, and seen countless others turned around not by church, not by religion but by God.

Say what you like but there are some things that we can't fix and we can't change, but i know He can!

I was happy with my life and i was one of those young bulletproof risk takers but i was on my way to being a headline too before i allowed God to intervene.
by nuggety goodness
Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not trying to get on my soapbax and start another tangent argument but the unfortunate fact is that drugs and alcohol along with mental health issues (stemming many times from traumatic experiences and abuse) are creating a society which is constantly being degraded and destroyed. Families and households are then ripped apart by drugs and alcohol and many times its not the person who takes it but the circle around them that is affected.

The majority of drug users lead functional and normal lives.
I have no doubt about that. But unfortunately 'most' young people don't grasp the idea of responsible drug use. You either do or you don't. And the responsible users make it look like an acceptable option, but truth is it's not a good one.
by nuggety goodness
Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2015/2016

Not too many top shelf matches this week with many of the top sides facing lowly opposition...

I wonder where the upsets are going to come from this week!?!

Can Chelsea bounce back from some horror league form and steal points from the high flying, table topping, jaw dropping Foxes?

Can United score goals?

How many will Swansea ship against City? They won't play like they did last week for two matches straight.

Arsenal should account for Villa and Tottenham will beat Newcastle and Liverpool should knock West Brom over although that could be a smoky...

I think the two intriguing matches are the mid table battles between Palace (6th) v Southampton (12th) and West Ham (7th) v Stoke (11th).
2 points separates 6-12 on the table and they are within touching distance of Spurs who are knocking on the door of the top 4. It really is up for grabs at the moment and these two fixtures look to be crackers.

I have a feeling Palace will get over the saints and I'm quietly confident Stokes away record will get stronger with a win over the Hammers. Wait and see i guess.
by nuggety goodness
Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

I presume that once he realised that fell and had 'accidentally penetrated', he tried to get back up on his feet but kept falling back down several times in very quick succession.
Yes seems very common problem.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Some people are just plain uncoordinated. Can't help bad luck.
Maybe he had an epileptic fit after he stumbled...
by nuggety goodness
Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2015/2016

Yep the Arsenal v City game should be a cracker, and has massive ramifications .. Reckon Arsenal, who'll welcome back Sanchez and Cazorla in the new year (probably along with others??) are favourites for the title in my eyes, and definitely so if they get past City.

Hey Nuggets - How has Johnson been going with your mob?
Johnson has slotted in nicely. I was worried about his accountability but he has been pretty solid and i don't think he has been comprehensively beaten all year. Our back 4 have been very solid to be honest and his link up play with Shaqiri has developed well. Hughes has definately taken Stoke to thte next level and now we are really starting to gel the back half of the year is looking promising, Europe is very much a possibility.

Looking at other games this week and if results go our way we could end up equal points in 5th... a really good, tight season which is refreshing!

If Saints beat spurs,
Watford and Liverpool draw,
Leicester beat/draw with everton,
Swansea beat/draw with West Ham and Stoke beat Palace

then it will create a massive log jam under the top 4...

On top of that i hope
Sunderland beat Chelsea and
Norwich beat United
Coupled with swansea getting points from West Ham would see Chelsea drop into relegation zone!

THAT would be amazing!
by nuggety goodness
Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 9 in all its folderol...

#freekickgoldcoast coming right up
by nuggety goodness
Thu May 19, 2016 4:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 12 discussion

Marcus adams a late out today...
by nuggety goodness
Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Euros 2016

Dogwatcher wrote:How good was Shaqiri's equaliser?
Not enough to get them through, though.

18 minutes in - Wales score a goal ruled off side against Northern Ireland.

Absolute cracker! The real question is, could he do it on a wet and windy night at Stoke?
by nuggety goodness
Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A sedulous analysis of Round 16

woodublieve12 wrote:
JK wrote:Mills will be close to Rising Star favourite by next week.

Staggering how he hasn't been nominated yet

Spot the difference...

Bruce into Cyril
WUB into Mills

[emoji6]
by nuggety goodness
Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pokemon GO!

Watch "THE REVENGE Pokémon Go – PRANK! (original)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/6-RerthVB54

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
by nuggety goodness
Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Olympic Games - Rio 2016 - XXXI Olympiad

Bolt taking the piss in the 200m
I heard an interesting stat this morning which probably needs to be verified as it came from Roo on MMM.

He said Bolt has 9 of the fastest 30 100m times in history which include the top 3. Of the 21 other times posted, EVERY other athlete tested positive for PEDs.

Either Bolt is superhuman or he has been assisted. I like to think he is clean and really hope he is!!!

by nuggety goodness
Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rising Star

Would love Daniel to win it. He is so composed with ball in hand and has superb vision. A top little player!

by nuggety goodness
Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 2

#freekickhawthorn alive and well

by nuggety goodness
Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Preliminary Finals

Get around the bulldogs boys!! Sadly we are no chance next week... just like we were no chance against West Coast in Perth then no chance against the Hawks on the MCG and some even though the Giants would run us ragged... so yep, no chance it is!!!

by nuggety goodness
Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GRAND FINAL SYDNEY VS WESTERN BULLDOGS

Wow... this is as good a match as you could have hoped for! Intensity, ferocity, pressure... sydneys mids well on top but if we can be within a kick into the last quarter we'll be right.

by nuggety goodness
Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by nuggety goodness
Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Big year at Whitten oval with the VFL side winning the flag too!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again...
#2016yearofthedog

by nuggety goodness
Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You guys can fight and argue all you like... all that matters is there are 17 losers in 2016!!!

AND THEN THERE'S US!!!!

by nuggety goodness
Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You guys can fight and argue all you like... all that matters is there are 17 losers in 2016!!!

AND THEN THERE'S US!!!!

Hehehehe fire up big fella.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161001/3531006e31c2e56ce2ebb5c431c952f9.jpg

by nuggety goodness
Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As a player that missed a winning grand final through injury i am an advocate for squads receiving medals... i played every game and got injured in the prelim so i missed the granny and therefore didnt get a medal when the boys saluted. It was a bit hollow then...

Its the AFL people, they aren't skimp for a few quid. To get an extra 12 medals to give to the rest of the list surely wouldnt be too hard...

by nuggety goodness
Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division I 2017

fish wrote:IN

Someone's keen!

by nuggety goodness
Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Haha. No it is our annual church conference. We go every year and our anniversary coincides with it. 9 years this year.

The house has been years in the making and finally able to get it done! It is difficult to save on one fulltime wage (well below the average by the way) and Mrs NG working 1-2days/wk but we have found a way. Signing the initial contract this week hopefully...

by nuggety goodness
Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Haha. No it is our annual church conference. We go every year and our anniversary coincides with it. 9 years this year.

The house has been years in the making and finally able to get it done! It is difficult to save on one fulltime wage (well below the average by the way) and Mrs NG working 1-2days/wk but we have found a way. Signing the initial contract this week hopefully...

Keys in the bowl sorta stuff?
Not exactly...

by nuggety goodness
Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Coins in the bowl sorta stuff?

Yes.

Well considering the leadership church in Beechboro puts it on and pays for accommodation and gives food money to the delegates (give or take 1500-2000 people) and pays for missionaries to fly back every couple years i plan to put more than coins in that 'bowl'.

by nuggety goodness
Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 3

In the past though their ability to make good decisions and their excellent footskills to hit targets under pressure enabled them to slice teams open so pace wasn't as necessary for them to beat sides.

by nuggety goodness
Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Friday

HH3 wrote:I was in Clare, but not for the races. Visiting the wifes family. My sunglasses were not needed.

Killed the kids at volleyball though 8)

HH3 destroying the kids...Image

by nuggety goodness
Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 5

Spargo wrote:
nuggety goodness wrote:Hoe often does BT call the wrong player... seems to happen so often! Was juat Aidyn Johnson kicking a goal whi he called as Byrne-Jones.....

At least he speaks fluent English...

Haha... fat thumbs!

by nuggety goodness
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Saw an email sent to a Richmond supporter yesterday. It was a very short one. It said,

How is your Mundy morning going?

by nuggety goodness
Tue May 16, 2017 7:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

I have a theory that Morrell is David Thorne... goading the simple is what he does best... the chart was the clincher...

by nuggety goodness
Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

Little Miss Goodness is 6, mini Nugget will be 4 in July and the third installment comes to a hospital near you in late November/early December. Very excited. We won't find out again, makes it all the more fun i reckon!
First trimester is done, now the real emotional rollercoaster starts to wind up, buckle down and hold on, it could get a bit rough!

by nuggety goodness
Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Just got the call that settlement of our land has gone through! We now own a little piece of land and all things going well will have our own place built within the next 12 months!

by nuggety goodness
Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL round 13

Good win by the swans as well. That win puts them 1 game out of the 8 and 2 games off of 4th spot. % seems ok so they are a good chance of sneaking into the 8 at the moment. But its such an even season at the moment. Good for football.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Good for football in general - yes

Good for football tips - NO!

Who knows, Sydney might finish 8th and romp in the flag.. and the ONLY reason that will happen is because of the weeks break leading into finals.... [emoji13]

by nuggety goodness
Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MRP

Who cares if it was 'out of character'... if i speed in my car it is out of character, can i have my fine reduced please because i volunteer at the kids hospital amd deliver meals on wheels to elderly invalids?
If you swing your arm deliberately and clock him in the chops causing him to be knocked unconscious immediately then i dont care what your character is like, you are guilty and you deserve more than a paltry 2 weeks.

by nuggety goodness
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

What if he just wants to play footy and has a streak of... dare i say it... loyalty... in him. imagine if a player didn't play that merry-go-round, it would be quite refreshing wouldn't it.

by nuggety goodness
Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 AFL Season

[quote="woodublieve12"]Breaking News: JJ suing Sydney Swans for figuring him out and reducing his value

Shame they didn't figure him out when it counted
Sorta how your lot didn't know how to figure Geelong out in your last grand final appearance.... Was that a decade ago??
You're only as good as your last 2 GF appearances.. how did that work out for you Wubsy?
Still been relevant.[/quote]
So so salty..... here, you wipe your tears on this hanky i have... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170710/edd883403a52dd0a101d09d1ff19e6ce.jpg

by nuggety goodness
Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

With Dusty sitting on two strikes it could be a very strange Brownlow night if both Danger and Dusty have the asterisk next to their name.

We were talking about that at tea tonight who's on the rung?

Tom Mitchell?

I seriously can't think of any others that have been consistently outstanding.

Crouch has good numbers but certainly not for mine, Sloane and Wines will get a lot of votes early. Zach Merrett? Kelly?
Mitchell and my smoky would be Cotchin. Imagine if Cotchin won it... he would be the best bridesmaid ever... steve bradbury-esque

Gets handed the 2012 brownlow after finishing equal 2nd...
Gets handed the 2017 brownlow after finishing third...

by nuggety goodness
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Fantasy Leagues 2017/2018

I had 15 selection headaches and got them all wrong!

by nuggety goodness
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Chris Yarran come out today about his Meth addiction - http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/meth-ruined-my-life-says-former-carlton-and-richmond-afl-star-chris-yarran/news-story/c2d698666082e0598e2bfd61dffa232c Posted this yesterday in the things you rate thread. He is attending the church that one of my good mates is the pastor at, one of our fellowship churches, The Potters House, in WA. Fantastic story of redemption, not through religion but a relationship with God. The addiction is only part of the story though and he has battled some other serious trauma of late which many would gave gone back to drugs or alcohol over but he is doing excellently...

by nuggety goodness
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2017/2018

Massive win for the Potters over Arsenal overnight! Jesé with the winner on debut. Butland with so many saves, gunners got in behind with ease but just couldn't manufacture a goal. The disallowed Lacazette goal was clearly ([emoji6]) offside............[emoji85]

First time we've won one of our first 5 games in 3 years!!!

Also saw the Arnautovic elbow... easiest red that ref will give all year... the boy can play but outbursts of frustration like that and his body language and attitude can be very challenging...

by nuggety goodness
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 Retirements

bennymacca wrote:https://www.facebook.com/willandmj/videos/469832723388497/?hc_ref=ARQfeZKEVe6uVnDV6_bjjUgcHoYDq5YWA2B_I6KmUt7GMmG9wlbRgJ3kb_riJW5mU6U
That was gold... made me have a little public chuckle...

by nuggety goodness
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2017/2018

How good was Charlie Daniels hit! WOW!

by nuggety goodness
Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Rankings Thread 2017

Cracking work REB.

by nuggety goodness
Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 Off-Season

morell wrote:There are more feminine footballers at Ingle Farm
One of the Farmers i know has bigger boobs too! [emoji6]

by nuggety goodness
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Little Nugget (4) is a crack up!

He had an accident at child care today which is a bit annoying considering he never wets himself anywhere else, just at child care... anyway...

As we were in the before a great little conversation ensued

Lil Nug - 'i dont have any socks on dad.'

'Why's that mate?'

'The teacher said i don't have to wear them.'

Me - 'did you wee in them too?'

Lil Nug immediately responded,

'No dad, my toes don't have willys on them!'

by nuggety goodness
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What The F***

Speaking of russians...

I love the chorus or this, it really grows on you....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4

by nuggety goodness
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

heater31 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:About to go get them.
The people have spoken......

Ducks fly together, they shall be named Gordon, Charlie & Goldberg!
Surely they will be named Joel, Luke and Toby

by nuggety goodness
Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So at full term now with Mrs G and we have an induction booked for tomorrow.

She has been induced for both the first two so it's not surprising, with 9lb 1oz and 9lb 11oz babies we make them lumpy so its better to pull them before they start going through puberty in the womb!

Still undecided on names but after a fruitful discussion last night i think we may be closer to a consensus.

I am still public enemy #1.

by nuggety goodness
Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well she has arrived.

Sienna Elise arrived last night at 9:14
Weighing in at 8lb 10oz and 50cm she is the littlest little nugget we have produced.

Both mum and bubs are healthy and home already after a quick and uneventful delivery.

Happy days! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171127/a47acc9aa9e238f767ad717170eb9892.jpg

by nuggety goodness
Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division I 2018

I'm back in... hoping for a better showing this year...

Name change for me this year. Boongas Bulldogs are now Dogs Breakfast

Good luck lads...

by nuggety goodness
Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |