Search found 160 matches

Return

Re: Southern Football League

So Reynella come in with a 6'8 and Shoes say we match that with a 6'10 ;)
by shoe boy
Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

People that don't position their cars IN the intersection when turning right on a green.... f--K OFF
by shoe boy
Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

woodublieve12 wrote:Any chance we can have no more G20 summits or any other big conferences so Tony isn't on the world stage... Dead set embarrassment.

I am sure Putin and Obama must be thinking who the f--k voted this clown in.
by shoe boy
Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aus v Ind Test Series

S Marsh the best batsman not playing in our test side.

9 x Test matches
Av 33
2 x tons
1 x 50
Give the guy a break he is quality cricketer.
by shoe boy
Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A one term Lib government in Victoria and Tony and his mate Hocky say nothing to do with us!!!
Interesting result . So SA and Vic now have labor state governments.
how so?

The recent trend has been from labor to liberal, it wasn't that long ago that all state governments were labor (I think)

Seems they pendulum is swinging again.

With this current Fed's no one should be surprised.
by shoe boy
Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Watching Pyne squirm yesterday was gold!

Today will be a must watch in the house.
by shoe boy
Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

HH3 wrote:Can anyone recommend anywhere to stay in or near the city on the Saturday night for Soundwave?

Just looking for somewhere comfortable and easy to get to. Thinking North Adelaide or City, as far away from the Hindley St riff raff as possible.

Try a hotel or motel .
by shoe boy
Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Opposition leader Watch

ahhh nice one billy

this morning he was on a media interview talking about changing of leaders in the LNP and certain members talking behind the PM. Feeling a little guilty there tiger??

Do as I say, not as I do or did hey champ? ;)

Mate you have more to worry about than the opposition leader.
I thought you blokes where running the country!
by shoe boy
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Deep Blue @ Moana
Big breaky Gold
by shoe boy
Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: World Cup 2015

Booney wrote:
shoe boy wrote:Is rain on the cards in Melbourne?

Game is in Sydney today mate.

:oops:
by shoe boy
Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Villis Café great food and a great price.
by shoe boy
Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brighton had a great day of games down at the Shoe oval on Saturday. Was good to watch all games, and all were played in good spirit. Brighton won the A grade by about 5 goals in the end I believe. Noarlunga were without Johncock, Comer and Minns, and seemed to have a a bit more trouble than last year in the ctr.There was some good ball movement from both sides though. I think our guys will be more competitive this year by the looks of things. Looking forward to seeing what round 1 has in store for us. I would be interested to hear a Noarlunga perspective on the game!?

Agree mrp it was great to see footy back with a good crowd and competitive footy in all grades.
I recall last year in this trial Brighton won by 12 goals.
by shoe boy
Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People that will not position their car in the intersection when light is green for right turn. ~X(
by shoe boy
Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Listening to the pope and his merry men preaching .
by shoe boy
Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy wrote:
cracka wrote:Just wondering are any clubs or officials copping any crap for playing games before midday on Anzac day.

being a Saturday there will be 3 junior games before midday in the SFL[/quote]

Unless you play Edwardstown!!!
by shoe boy
Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not for me to elaborate on, not my club, and it isn't rubbish!! Imagine it will be all over here by this afternoon, definitely by selections tonight!!
Maybe someone from the club concerned can reveal? There's plenty of em on this site normally with opinions. :oops:[/quote]

Joel Brown on the move?
by shoe boy
Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This situation is just outrageous !
Who is running the league ? Surely the Hamilton "DEAL" wasn't ok'd by warman our pres. and now Bowd !! it must be a f#*king joke. Then the extra points saga and now the "LIFE MEMBER " situation. These individuals that are creating this crap should be outed, we don't need their type causing hardship and stress to players and families within our football community. As I said if your child is playing football down there remove them before your lad is the next S.Hamilton. :evil:[/quote]

I recall S Hamilton playing in the GF last year?
Bowd the same lad that was given employment, transport plus accommodation and still benefits from. The same Bowd that left for a bag of $$ we couldn't match then after pre season wanted back in? The same Bowd that still has plenty of mates at NFC and had a great year playing for the NCC and winning a flag.
Points !!! we just joined the queue for our 2 points.
Now you never mentioned the Premiers of 2014 you puppet. :YMPARTY:
by shoe boy
Fri May 08, 2015 8:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Look Good In Leather wrote:
Front & Centre wrote:Are we about to see an old face return to the Valley?

Are Happy Valley going to sack Taylor even after having the 2nd best coaching record for their club over the past 5 years?
2 sackings in 3 weeks :shock:

Make that 3 in 3 with the Valley interchange steward sacking himself last night. :D
by shoe boy
Tue May 19, 2015 8:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Opposition leader Watch

Celebration time !!!!

Snakey Billy boy Shorten was on the radio this morning. He was using his Instagram account while on radio. So that's 2 things he can do now !!!!! Back stab 2 prime minsters......and use Instagram. God this country is looking great for the future now............................................................

He isn't running the country!
Remember your mate , the right wing religious fanatic .

Peacock/Howard/Peacock/Hewson/Downer/Howard/Nelson/Turnbull/Abbot!!! some greats just to name a few
by shoe boy
Wed May 20, 2015 8:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

]

Surely M/vale could of put loose numbers or a plus 1 behind the ball at some stage to stop the bleeding :shock: :shock:
Sides that try to play man on man footy against the Wineys just get blown away on a dry deck....[/quote]

Unless you play them in September :D
by shoe boy
Mon May 25, 2015 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Points System Is Crucifying Country Footy

Congrats BS best post I have read on this forum.
by shoe boy
Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What The F***

The arrogance of Bronwyn Bishop .
by shoe boy
Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

The cricket is back tonight :partyman:
by shoe boy
Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Today at 9am 140,000 people lost their lives when the USA dropped the bomb on Hiroshima .
by shoe boy
Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2016 will we see 4 clubs introduced to the SFL and 2 divisions in place ?

2016 will we see SFL and HFL merge into 3 divisions ?

Leadership needs to take place as doing nothing is easy to do !
"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion"
by shoe boy
Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

The visionary that is "TEAM AUSTRALIA"
by shoe boy
Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Israel/Hamas Conflict

I don't quote from any bible!
I would rather spend my time reading cartoons as they are more believable
by shoe boy
Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Get over it Dutchy . FH get the spacious home changerooms and a better positioned coaches box. You have a team made up of lads who have played SFL for years so Patapinda Road should hold no fears for your club. And there is no significant peculiarity about the oval that provides the Shoes with any major edge. As I have said previously, even the VFL with the Demons and the SANFL with South (on the few occasions they made finals) had this so called inequity but has history recorded their finals victories with an asterisk when they got to play on their home ground as the away team.

Last night I noticed renovations have started on the away rooms as the club feels they need to increase the size.
by shoe boy
Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy wrote:Quick one, can anyone here confirm the away change rooms at Porties have a whiteboard? From memory Im pretty sure they do.

I am not sure ,but am aware the Shoe home rooms don't. ;)
by shoe boy
Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Finally, one thing people seem to have thrown as a criticism of Abbott is that he was uncaring. Personally I think it's the total opposite but the vitriol those same folk who bemoaned a lack of humanity was an ugly shade of hypocrite. Too often we lack respect for our leaders despite the massively difficult job, the crazy hours and demands, the impact on families and the virtual anhiliation of ever having a private life. This despite all going in just to help. Nobody I know of has reason to hate Abbott. Or Rudd. Or Gillard, Or Shorten or any other elected official. Yet we seem to confuse disagreeing with ire. We take personal offense at a decision aimed to be the best for the entire nation. Or even at times, the world. I think that we just need to remember to respect out fellow man (or woman) better.[/quote]

OH Please!!!
Are you from Abbots far right religious mob?
The most dividing pathetic excuse for a PM this country has ever seen!
by shoe boy
Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In a year when the standard of umpiring was at an all time low ,how do we get 3 umps in finals?
It should only be about quality and not quantity !

On the w/end I would like to congratulate the Brighton footy club on the win Saturday and wish them and the Reynella footy club all the best for the w/end.

PS Highlight for me was yesterday watching the President of Flaggies giving it to a twat from Flaggies that does that club no favours. =D>

Mail medal tonight ,
My tip for A grade Sheerer and big Shane Comer to win the B grade .
Good luck to all.
by shoe boy
Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats to all winners. =D>

And coach of the year Gianni Petrucci well deserved.
by shoe boy
Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: coaching scuttlebug 2016 SFL

The Noarlunga Football Club are proud to announce the appointment of Barry Pilmore as senior coach.
by shoe boy
Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Re: Points System Is Crucifying Country Footy

Instead of finding ways (which is quite easy to do) in beating the salary cap rules. Why didn't the leagues and clubs simply vote NO? That would have been the easiest. Just tell the CFB to stick their rules where the sun doesn't shine and run the competitions as the clubs see fit. Simply doesn't make sense to vote yes and then look for ways to break the rules. Would have been easier to be upfront from the start
Or just abide by the rules the MAJORITY of clubs have agreed to & probably won't be affected by. Seems to me any clubs against the salary cap are the ones who spend a sh!tload of money on players.

Or they don't like to be dictated too by a body that has an agenda that has nothing to do with equalisation !
by shoe boy
Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aus. v NZ - Test Series / Shaun Marsh Appreciation Threa

heater31 wrote:Not only do Adelaide cricket fans get shafted with night Test Match cricket, we also get to watch that spud Shaun Marsh fail again or ping a hamstring....yippee :roll:

How did the selectors not pick Ferg :roll:
by shoe boy
Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DRUGS.

Agreed. But it also shits me all the stories of he was such a nice guy, so kind and now his gone. blah blah blah.

Stiff shit. Play with fire get burnt. You know the risks and still take the chance. It's the family's I feel sorry for
I'm ******* so over these numptys calling for testing drugs so you know what is in them. Basically that means these organised gangs win you spastics.

Simple answer is DON'T DO DRUGS!

Very naïve post guys.
by shoe boy
Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Points System Is Crucifying Country Footy

The name of this thread would be more accurate if it read...... the points system is crucifying clubs that have no idea when it comes to recruiting the right people and/or sustainably managing it's player payment system.

It could also be named. "The points and salary cap system, is currently crucifying country clubs so the SANFL Reserves are propped up and the SAAFL clubs who can't match the country clubs with recruiting, money, administration or volunteers, have devised a system where they think it will be tougher for country clubs to afford and attract city based players away from the city" No point in sugar coating the reasons

So true .
by shoe boy
Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Tim Minchin and his song reference to George Pell !!!
by shoe boy
Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Leaping Lindner wrote:Here's another reason this Government is a laughing stock......
Dutton.png

OH the old DUD DUTTON .
by shoe boy
Tue May 03, 2016 9:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FREE ADMISSION to State Game

Why would you pay for a poor product!
by shoe boy
Thu May 26, 2016 8:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Yesterday having lunch at Pt Elliot overlooking the sea views when a van pulls up with 10 possible tourists most wearing surgical masks ! why??

I am seeing this more often around town .
by shoe boy
Thu May 26, 2016 8:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My thoughts and those of the Noarlunga Football Club are with the Boehm family and the Christies Beach Football Club .

RIP
by shoe boy
Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pauline Hanson , can anyone inform me how many votes did she receive 100 ? 10000?

I have a heavy heart knowing my fellow Australians feel she has something to offer.
by shoe boy
Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No disrespect SB as I know your background in footy circles is well known and respected but your initial post was factually incorrect throughout.

-For starters there is far more clubs with juniors than 1/3. I'd go as far as saying 75-80% of 60 clubs would have either old scholar connections and at least 3 junior teams.
-Every club in the immediate area I deal with close to Kenilworth has a strong Senior/Junior connection. They get far stronger when the players hit U16's competition.

Quick question. Do you as a Senior club have any less to do with or make lesser of an effort towards your Sunday Juniors (If you have any) when compared to your Saturday Juniors?

Morning LK ,
Our Sunday programme consists of u8/u10/u12 with dual sides minimum in each which represents 140 kids that play home and away, from the clubs point of view they are a key part of the club structure not just for development of kids but net working with parents who will become part of our Saturday programme.
FYI I regularly attend Sunday fixtures or Friday night if scheduled games and have built a great relationship with both Saturday and Sunday programme.
by shoe boy
Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[quote="Animus"]Round 15: Some HUGE games this weekend!

Christies Beach VS Cove @ Christies - Battle for 8th spot
Morphett Vale VS Flagstaff Hill @ Morphett Vale - Possibly for top spot
Brighton VS Reynella @ Brighton - Possibly for top spot
Noarlunga VS Port Noarlunga @ Noarlunga - Drew last time, currently in a battle for a potential top 4 spot
Happy Valley VS OSB/Lonsdale @ Valley - Can the Vikings stay in the hunt to sneak into 8th

A little bit of tweaking and wouldn't this look like a good comp every week. :-?
by shoe boy
Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy wrote:Junior ages to change in 2017 or 2018?

by shoe boy
Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You talking about Aldinga SB ? They have 3-4 u16's playing in the Under 14's and are all big lads and doesn't seem right that they can play against little 12yo's.

Great win by Flaggies A grade on the weekend, plenty of work ahead though.

I didn't say that but wouldn't disagree [-(

Dutchy when you have kids that not only are physically bigger and can kick 50 and read the game and play on ball ,it makes a mockery of the process .
by shoe boy
Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Marriage equality.

Dog_ger2 wrote:I vote an x.

Marriage is between a man and a woman.

Dog-ger2
5 posts posted and you have told us twice your thoughts .

For me if two people are in love and want to marry who are we to deny that .
by shoe boy
Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Salary Cap Investigations

The CFL is committed to Regulation 31 as is evident by the significant investigation network that has been established which now includes a part time resource purely focused on player payments.

Well well well , so now we have another snout in the trough . $-)
by shoe boy
Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

kids calling lollies candy
by shoe boy
Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |