Search found 97 matches

Return

Re: Muhammad Ali reportedly close to dying

Mundine is a Wanker of the highest order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

swingman wrote:has anyone from portland confirmed that cox has signed with the club, i heard this is all a load of crap.

Spoke to a well connected Portland person who said " Bevan Spencer Von Eimen has more chance of playing for Portland than Marc Cox" and that is the fact Jack!!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon 2013

This is an utter and complete farce. Andy D has to go. They went soft on Essendon there should have been no deals made just sanctions.
Essendon you are nothing more than Lying Cheating Scum Flith!!!!!

Am so disgusted by the way this has all been handled.
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 2 2014

Eddie would coach Collingwood as well if he could.
Oh hang on he all already does he has a puppet called Nathan Buckley and he just pulls the strings and makes him talk!!!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013/14 NFL Season

Hope everybody enjoyed the updates glad to help out.
Now have to do the list of jobs my wife gave me for the day in 3 hours now!!!!!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

The only teams who should be wearing the State jumper are

SANFL - & Age groups
SAAFL & Country
Super Rules
by FOURTH ESTATE
Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Along with creating a great atmosphere at the game, it could be a big money earner for the club, esp if its a triple header. If you organize it against a big rival or at least a team that will have a good amount of supporters there I'm sure the bar takings will be pretty healthy for that day/night.

Both PNU v Walkerville games under-lights would be good Blackwhite

Would be awesome. No doubt Walkies and Scotch are PNU's biggest rivals this year so a game under lights against either of them clubs would be huge. No idea how it would go about getting organised but I guess both clubs would have to agree to it a fair way in advance?

Would have though that Broadies would have been mentioned in the same breath as well after our clashes in 2009-10
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 - Port Reserves v Glenelg Post Match

Not surprised a that result. All clubs who voted yes should feel proud of themselves now. Wait until your turn when you get flogged then what will your reaction be.

NO AFL IN THE SANFL
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State game??

So some DAMM REPESCT D#CK H%@D. They are the State under 23 Amateur league side and have been national champions. If you want to play state football come and join us until then F@ck &ff back to your pi$$ant league you troll.

Show some respect to those of us that have worn a state jumper with pride!!!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nothing wrong with Walkerville pushed us all the way and were still leading in the last quarter when our guys just dug in deep for the win.
Thought the Walkerville monkey on our back was going to continue. We may not have played them in 39 years but they are one a very few clubs that have a winning record against us 18-11 their way.

As I said before they will be around the mark and their 1st win is not far away they will trouble quite a few sides before the seasons over, looking forward to the return bout will be another bumper crowd and close game that's for sure.
by FOURTH ESTATE
Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals - week #1

Rich v PA 2013 Pic 1.jpg

Looks okay to me!!!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biggest Finals Upsets

1992 A6R

CLG 18-0

Knocked us off twice in the minor round 9.5 - 5.2 at our ground then 8.10 - 7.6 at theirs after we gave them a 5 goal start. We played them in the 2nd semi at TTG in appalling raining, wet muddy conditions.

BFC 1.0 3.1 4.1 4.1 (25)
CLG 1.5 2.6 2.8 2.8 (20)

They were not happy in losing their 1st game for the year and let us know about it.

The GF was played at Greek-Camden in windy conditions
They tried to intimidate us by turning up all with their heads shaved and telling us what they were going to do to us.
Well that didn't work as they gave away free kicks all afternoon and had players sent from the ground.

BFC 0.4 2.8 3.9 7.10
CLG 0.2 0.2 3.5 5.6

Gave them their 2nd loss for the season. Then after the game they came and had a drink with us.
by FOURTH ESTATE
Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 SANFL GRAND FINAL NORWOOD V PA RESERVES

Very Simple kick the Reserves sides out of our competition very simple!!!!!

Notice how the Cows call them their State League side not their Reserves side?????
by FOURTH ESTATE
Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sanderson sacked

Couldn't agree more if it wasn't for who was he wouldn't even be doing radio. Has a shocking voice. You know what they say

He has a good head for Radio and a good voice for Newpaper's. Enough said and yes he is a flog!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WAFL 2014

WAFL 2014 Grand Final

Selling your soul will not always get you a Premiership just ask East Perth

Subiaco 11.16 (82) defeated East Perth 9.12 (66)
by FOURTH ESTATE
Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 5AA Crows Show

Bone was Boned!!!!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NFL Season 2014/2015

SBXLIX.jpg Morning Sports Fans, and welcome Glendale Arizona, for today's game between the defending NFC Superbowl Champions the Seattle Seahawks and the AFC 3 time Superbowl Champions the New England Patriots.
After a slow start 3-3 the Seahawks came home strong down the stretch to clinch the No. 1 seed for the NFC. In the AFC the New England Patriots have slowly built up momentum over the season to be the top team in the AFC. With a strong performance by the Patriots in the playoffs they have earned favourtism for today's game. The Seahawks after being down at half time in both the Divisional & Conference games dug deep to prove once again that they are not to be underestimated. The Seahawks are looking to be the 1st repeating champions since the New England Patriots in SB XXVIII & SB XXIX.
Both teams finished the regular season with a 14-4 record and home field advantage thru out the playoffs.

My pick Seattle 27-22 but I could be wrong.

Will be blogging the game again live today for those that have to work. so stay here sports fans for the latest updates.
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NFL Season 2014/2015

Absoulte stupid stupid call

Run the Ball how dumb can you be

Run the Beast from 1/2yd out

Worst play call in SB history
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

the last club besides henley (2010) to win the div 1 flag with 4 teams ? :)

Adelaide Uni 1999

D1 Premiers
D1r 3rd
D7 Fifth
D7R Second
D8 Second
D8R 3rd
D9 7th

Broadview 1998

D1 Premiers
D1R Third
D7 Second
D7R Second

Adelaide Uni

P1 Premiers
P1r 5th
A4 7th
A4R Premiers
A5 4th
A5R 6th
A8 3rd

Broadview 1989

A1 Premiers
A1R Premiers
A7 2nd
A7r Premiers
A12 Premiers

Broadview 1987

A1 Premiers
A1R Premiers
A7 Premiers
A7r Premiers
A10 Second
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 8 - 2015

i'll be the Goal Umpire and then I can report you both for impersonating a footballer. :lol: :lol: :lol:
by FOURTH ESTATE
Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CONFIRMED Trial games 2015

From Memory and it is a little foggy now I am over 75 according to the facebook intelligence test we have won both the A Grade & B Grade games,
This is the 3rd year of our annual match up.

Enjoy the day very much always played in good spirits. Both sides get together afterwards in the club for a speech by both coaches,
Awesome that we get to have the whole club playing against 1 club, juniors included very good crowds through out the day as well.

Always good to have a hit out against a strong club outside your own competition.
by FOURTH ESTATE
Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 2 - 2015

Had the pleasure of playing against John back in the SAFA days when they were known as West Lakes.

A longtime stalwart of the club A true Gentlemen who will be sadly missed by the SAAFL Community
by FOURTH ESTATE
Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anzac Day

Looking forward to our big clash tomorrow with Walkerville at Walkerville

One of their Veterans reading the Ode
Live Bugler
They have also arranged for some one to sing the National Anthem

The coin toss will be done by using a Two-up Kip

Anzac medals for the best player in all three games named afterThe Late former Walkerville player / trainer and WWII Veteran Don McClaren which will be presented by his wife

The Two clubs will also be playing for the North Adelaide District Football Association Memorial Trophy & the NADFA Medal for the Most Valuable Player on the day

The Trophy represents the former league in which both sides played in as Broadview's first ever game in 1928 which was against Walkerville.

Going to be a huge day as two local rivals with great histories get it on. If anything like both of last years games it will go down to the wire!!!!!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hall of Fame 2015

Russell is in the AFL Hall of Fame

Too many recently retired players getting in instead of some of the legends of the game.

You currently qualify after being retired for 3 years.

Should be like the NFL have to be retired a minimum of 10 years. Its a disgarce that so many SANFL, WAFL and VFL players of past eras are not getting in and so many recently retired AFL players are.
by FOURTH ESTATE
Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sack McGregor!

Wow, didn't take you guys long to get the knives out and stick them in the back of the coach and management!!!!

ok smart arse what's your solution?

Couldn't give a fat rats toss bag what happens at Chook land.

Always have and always will be a rabble at Prospect

Even when down the bottom The Bays crowds are better than those at Prospect!!!

Geezus, a Tigers fan telling us we're a rabble.
We are struggling! :lol:

Well you are a rabble and still Glenelg's bitch
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: No footy again next week for me and my team

You cpuld always go and wqatch Rostrevor O.C. and support grasss roots footy
by FOURTH ESTATE
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Media

Seriously it has absoultey noting to do with the the Hybrids (WWT). They should be told to mind their own business and worry about getting some new supporters as nobody follows them.
by FOURTH ESTATE
Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Club Payments Crackdown

Start naming the Leagues or otherwise it can be taken as Fiction with no basis of truth and incorrect miss-leading statements!!!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NFL Season 2015/16

Well done to Jarrad Hayne on making the roster but the real season begins now not running against 3rd string defences. See how he goes when he faces Seattle's Legion of Boom twice a season.

Not happy with 7 mate by the looks of their programming

Looks like they are going to show the 49ers each week. They will be terrible this year.

Might have to take out NFL game pass to watch Raider games this year. I know we have sucked for a while but other teams are worse and they get air time.
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cowboys good start to the season comes at a cost with Romo fracturing his clavicle
Geez what a shame :D

My heart pumps Custard for the Plough Boys

Can't stand them!!!!

" I Hate the Dallas Cowboys and who made them America's team anyway"

Awesome book I picked up on one of my trips to the States
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Personal foul. dallas cowboys. impersonating an nfl team..jpg
This says it all.
by FOURTH ESTATE
Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What a finish.

That's what happens on

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
by FOURTH ESTATE
Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi All,

Will be blogging live again this Monday for those who can't see the game due to work or other reasons

Carolina Panthers 33
Denver Broncos 18

Broncos to be the 1st ever 6 time losers!!!

In Depth Preview to come
by FOURTH ESTATE
Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Talk about plastic surgery gone wrong
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where to for Glenelg

I did not renew my membership for that exact reason of the reserves coming in and noboby followed me up either as why I hadn't renewed .
The league is now nothing more than a feeder comp for the AFL and the two sides here in Adelaide who donot take it seriously.

Have seen 1st hand the debacle in the VFL ask a Preston Bullants supporter who they support now whoops Sorry Northern Blues. They have next to nobody at VFL games. Even the famous Praham Football Club a former VFA powerhouse now plays in the VAFA
The WAFL clubs voted against the Dockers & Eagles coming into the WAFL or forming an associaion with Peel Thunder & East Perth. They were outvoted by the WAFC who made it happen.

Just look how much of a joke Peel/Fremantle treated the WAFL finals last year. When Fremantle rested all their players in the last round they pulled half the Peel Thunder side to play for them which happened to be the 1st week of the WAFL finals. Peel finished 3rd at the end of the Minor Round but got smashed in the Qualifying Final then beaten againthe following week in the 1st semi final as they did not take it seriously enough unlike Claremont, West Perth and Subiaco.

(Who were pleased Claremont did not get past the elimination Final as they beat all of the top 5 sides leading into the finals quite easy in the last 5 weeks of the season thus sneaking into 5th place in the last round but were run over by a full strenght East Perth / Eagles side inthe last quarter of the Elimination Final.)

But getting back to the topic Rob Gerrard should be taken to task for his comments and sellin false hope that an extra 3000 - 4000 peoplw will turn up to each game. Seldom right and wrong again Rob.

Even Kris Grant said the same thing on the MMM sports show Saturday that they are not turning up as they have no interest in watching their club play a reserves side thus supporters get complacent and won't turn up the following week if they have the bye as well and they find others things to do.

GET THE AFL OUT OF THe SANFL and listen to your supporters who said NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do this and they might return even myself might get back and buy a membership again.

I love the Bays and spent many a Saturday afternoon in the late 70's & 80's cheering them on and it breaks my heart that they are in this mess, but the Boards of clubs didn't listen to their members and now they are voting in droves by not turning up games across the league
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 NAB..

Should have heard all the Port Supporters carrying on here at work after they beat an undermanned Richmond team. Carrying on like they are the best and only team in the AFL Would have thought they had just won the flag LOL!!!!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Save the Tigers

Let's be honest here the club is up sh*t creek like other SANFL Clubs. They are no longer the Big Boys in town. The Cows & PAP Smears took care of that!!

If you look at it in reality letting the Two Reserves sides has done irrepairable damage to the image of the SANFL.

Crowds and Memberships are down. Having so many BYES during the season is a joke!!!

Kick the interlopers out. Go back to a 8 team comp play everybody 3 times & a Final Four would go a long way to solving the problems of all clubs.

Supporters of all clubs have lost interest due to the Interlopers. Where are the extra 3000 per game Rob Chapman said would come. Haven't seen them but the clubs fell for it Hook Line & Sinker.

Port Adelaide should not be allowed to play home games should play all games as away games. More money lost to local clubs.

Time is now to take a stand or other clubs will fall over too.

Other supporters might not seem that interested but what if it was your club and nobodt came to help you.

Time to buy a membership!!!!

I'm back in
by FOURTH ESTATE
Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

Good to see you had a win Suri, and hopefully avoid D4.

We better get a few wins soon or we will be seeing you next year!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

When all the SAFA Clubs came into SAAFL they all started down in the bottom Divisions and then worked there way into the division they should be in. ( even if meant winning a few fags on the way)

No they didnt lol

1996 about 15 teams joined and 3 premier division were made. These divisions were set higher than A1

The div 1 and 2 clubs chose to go up to these divs to join the premier divs :D

When the SAFA clubs came in Athelstone were offered Div 1 as the reigning premiers, they thought they needed time to get their head around the comp, it was then handed to Edwardstown who accepted. As it was difficult for the league to decifer the strength of the SAFA clubs, the league decided on a Premier competition because they knew SAFA clubs paid money and SAAFL was basically Amatuer back then.

Absolutely no relevance to the current situation. That was a long time ago and things have changed big time.

Spot on Yank Man.

Everybody just needs to settle down a bit the League will place them in the grade that they need to be. A few people might get their noses out of joint but once again look at the Big picture not the little picture.

The clubs that are interested in coming are well established with decent facilities. Not new clubs with nothing. They are well established clubs with long histories of over 50+ years
by FOURTH ESTATE
Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Former Bays Coach gets 8 months Jail

They were told by some very reliable Carlton sources to stay away from him.

But dumb is dumb and they appointed him anyway. The Bloke is a freaking nut job off the field. Saw him 1st hand in reserves final absolute whack job of the highest degree!!!!

Chiggy and Co wonder why people don't have a lot of confidence in them!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

Confirmed!!!! Player suspended for 20 years

Which means he can have no official involvement or hold any position in any football club Australia wide
by FOURTH ESTATE
Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So you want Brighton to beat the Living Suitcase out of you is that what you are saying.

Have been thru it twice now 1988 & 1995 IT IS NOT FUN BEEN BELTED BY A CLUB THAT SHOULD BE PLACED IN A HIGHER GRADE TWICE A SEASON
by FOURTH ESTATE
Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Never offended by my Emu friends because I enjoy the opportunity to return fire. We may poke fun at the stereotypes associated with our clubs but in reality we are not as different as we pretend.

Next weeks vote will be the right decision whichever way it goes because it will be what the members want moving forward. It is my understanding that North and South divisions below lets say Division 2 is not on the immediate agenda but is never off the table. The Old Collegian teams makes this concept difficult however an influx of southern suburbs teams could change the thinking.

DTH hope you Guys make the move and join always like going to visit new clubs and check out thier clubrooms and look at thier history

Not so sure you would want a North / South Comp, played in them for several years and the scores were similar to what you have now in the SFL,
clubs playing each other on a geograpical basis not ability. 60 goals to 4 goal game and a couple in which the opposition did not score.

Smithfield kicked over 50 goals 3 weeks in a row in one of those comps in 1995 against other A Grade sides.

Best of luck and hope top see you in a couple of years as you come up the ranks and not us coming down!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 2 2016

Couldn't agree more with your comments TT always the complete professional at all times and great to work with from an Administration point.
by FOURTH ESTATE
Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Transfer Window

After years of asking the SACFL & SANFL they have finally got their heads out of thier proverbials and have granted us a Transfer Window from 1st November until the 30th November this year.

So all Presidents, Secretaries & Football Directors will no longer have to sweat bullets until Feb hoping the player doesn't do a runner and change his mind as you can now get the transfer done straight away.

There is a downside that you may lose a player or two but I would rather know November than 1st February.

The bonus is then you can do your APPS & Salary Cap calculations earlier and not at the last minute. It might slow down some players asking for the $$$$$ as most clubs will have done their sums by 30th November for their main targets and recruiting can be done ready for pre-season training.

At last some common sense has prevailed but there are some SACFL & SANFL EXECS that are still very much gainst the proposal.

Up to us to make it work and show them the benefits and prove them wrong
by FOURTH ESTATE
Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NFL Season 2016/2017

Will have to give it a miss this year will over there travelling with the family for 6 weeks so getting online to put selections in will be hard at times

Going to the Oakland vs Buffalo game and trying to sneak into Oakland vs Chargers in SD our second home stadium if I can get it past the wife as we get into SD that day might cost me a few handbags & shoes at Kate Spade in Vegas.
by FOURTH ESTATE
Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 Club Best and Fairest Winners

BROADVIEW FOOTBALL CLUB

BEST & FAIREST 2016

Clive Knott - Most Dedicated Club Member

Phil Redding

U18
Best Team Man Jack Eastwood
Coaches Trophy Ryan Thompson
Most Consistent Brodie Pearce
Player of the Finals Josh Tziortzis

Rick Ahern Memorial Medal
3rd Best & Fairest Jay O'Leary
Runner Up Kobi Russell
1st Place Ryan Falcione

C Grade
Best Team Man Harrison Veitch
Coaches Trophy Paul Smith

3rd Best & Fairest Jamie Walker
Runner Up Ben Juers
1st Place Ryan Juers

B Grade
Best Team Man Lewis Cregan
Coaches Trophy Jamie Howcroft

Anthony McNamara Memorial Medal
Equal Runner Up Max Oborn
Equal Runner Up Simon Hunter
1st Place Chris Felstead

A Grade
Best Team Man Andrew Smithson
Coaches Trophy Tom Elfenbein

3rd Place Tom Schlicker
Runner Up Scott Burnett
1st Place Brayden DePrinse

Club Leading Goal Kicker

Matthew Kemp 54 Goals

Life Membership

Luke Gauci
Shane Kinter
by FOURTH ESTATE
Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Come Nov 1st all the Bull$hit will stop with the transfer window opening and we will be able to see which clubs are on the rise and who is already stuffed for season 2017.

The league will also know and be montioring what is going on and which clubs are telling Porkies on their numbers.

They will be able to make an informed decision by the AGM to advise clubs of the gradings.

So the off / silly season will be shorter this year and reality will set in sooner!!!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2017

Have to appease their AFL Masters!!!! Can't stand up to the interlopers. Just turn around bend over and take another up the you know what for the AFL!!!
Lost me haven't been to an SANFL match for 4 years and can't see myself going any time soon. SAAFL it is for me!!!!
by FOURTH ESTATE
Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |