Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

I reckon im about 2 months away from making my long awaited pre season debut.

shit this was meant to be in the div 8 thread.
by Johno6
Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

A question I would ask Kilburn:

How have you worked with the AFL or Auskick to encourage these folk to try our great game. Areas of Sydney have whole teams of muslim women playing the game.

If a non AFL state can attract that type of competition from women, no less, who in any other life wouldn't even be allowed out of the house, how is it that Kilburn haven't been able to do the same with people that in theory, would be a great pick up in anyones side for height and pace.

A magnificent example of this is the young lad from Woody South - Ramah Ahmed - the kid is a great player and I think only about 19?

From some brief junior coaching observations Salisbury had some fantastic junior players of what appeared to be Sudanese descent. One almost singlehandedly won an Under 13s Preliminary Final I coached in. That kid will be a star. He doesn't have a lot of support from family, but has a coach who drives 10 minutes out of his way to pick him up for trainings and games.
by Pag
Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |