Search found 209 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

Good show of sportsmanship by the Eliz b grade on the weekend, forming a guard of Honour for one of the lodges players who just played his 200th. Most from Eliz wouldn't know him, so it was surprising yet pleasing to see.
by Masha
Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Bad luck Jetters.

Maybe the karma bus ran your ass over for talking so much shit about every other club and not worrying about your own back yard. But hey I'm sure you'll go rape another clubs junior system and steal as many of there players as you can again.
by carey
Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

@jetters EAD
by BurraBoys
Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Appointments 2015

Brahma Lodge Football Club is pleased to annouce the appointment of Wayne Knowles as Senior Coach for season 2015.

Wayne brings over 25 years of football experience, and most recently has been involved with Ingle Farm and Mawsons Lakes Football Clubs.

BLFC welcomes Wayne and his family to the football club - Bring on 2015!
by Browny25
Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Nothing was achieved by the Rock's appearance, apart from maybe a small ratings spike. He made look Rusov look ordinary, even before Cena gets to him. He also made the rest of the roster look ordinary, reminding audiences how much more charismatic he is than any other current WWE talent.
by Mic
Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Appointments 2015

read about 4 posts up you lazy git.
by Footy Chick
Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

manbitesdog wrote:Brahma signed Tim Aloisi last night looks like they are pulling a decent side together

There's a quote about those that learn nothing from history being deemed to repeat it (hi Kilburn)
by jo172
Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also, just so you have all the statistics, 6 players from our last gf side have returned to the club thus far. Hardly worth the uproar that it has caused IMO. It's not like all 20 that left have returned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
the uproar is (from my stand point is) for years you bag and hang Sh*t on other clubs when you lot were going great, now things got a little tough and you take your bat and ball and head down 3 divs and you want people to be ok with that and feel sorry for you!!! You guys have have made an absolute mockery of the system... Now you look like being super competitive in D6 with a bunch of blokes who helped you get to a GF last year and just like that day, the following season they went missing!!!

I bet a lot of other clubs wish they could have people on the executive to give them what they want.
by woodublieve12
Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Recent pic of the Brahma Lodge Prez ;) ;) ;)
by woodublieve12
Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Brahma Lodge people just don't get it.

There's nothing wrong with paying players (imo), IF you can do it sustainably. Pay what you can afford.

Your issue is you have ONLY paid players, the ONLY reason these people were playing for your club was because you paid them, nothing else (evidently).

@Groover, I do understand your situation, your club is poorly administrated, and your club offers no value to its A grade players (outside of $$).

To fix your situation, you are choosing to go back down the path that got you in this position in the first place, continue to pay disloyal pea-heart, players and again and blow your false bubble of 'success'. You are not entitled to success.

Groover, if you are a committed, loyal player I would be disgusted at what your admin has done, and would walk out if they again choose to support the disloyal rather than the committed like yourself.

What gives everyone the shits is you've cheated the system. Loyal, honest volunteers and players bust their guts for their clubs and you've robbed them for a chance for success when you were winning and you are going to cheat them all again this year. Plus, you have taken the piss out of the SAAFL's display of good faith who have given your club a chance to rebuild and you are going to spit it back in their face.
by Jetters
Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some quality posting going on! I like it.......
by carey
Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fair attack there - clearly someone feels a little threatened because he can't understand Morells intelligent posting.

How about you have the rest of 2014 off....and 2015 :?

by Footy Chick
Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

HV will be staying in Div 4 in 2015

We would like to play in Division 3 on our merits and gain promotion by making the Grand Final in Division 4 (and winning it would be nice too)

I'm my opinion, clubs picking and choosing where they want to play (mainly due to poor management) effects the integrity of the whole SAAFL competition and it needs to stop
by S Demon
Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just watched my first episode ever of total divas. Apart from the excellent Raw a couple of weeks ago it was better than every other Raw or Smackdown since the (-| Authority have come back. Entertaining show. I will be a weekly viewer
by wristwatcher
Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

INGLE FARM FOOTBALL CLUB are seeking trial games on the weekends of March 21st/22nd & March 28th/29. Would prefer a div 5 club and a div 7 club but open to any offers. Our oval is unavailable due to cricket finals , however i will find a neutral ground if need be....Please contact Bill Collins 0407800512 if interested.
http://www.foxclassics.com.au/media/bill-collins/photo-gallery/12/large.jpg
by Lightning McQueen
Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ashby will genuinely tear div 6 a new place to poo from
by human_torpedo
Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

good to see the wristwatcher hitting the gym for the Goodlife 12 Week Challenge!!

IMG_20150220_141402.jpg
by marbles
Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:Also, a bye gives volunteers a break during the season and may actually encourage an increase in volunteering or at least assist with retention rates.

Brahma Lodge would save $10K in match payments.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Robb_Stark wrote:Kilburn
North Haven
Pooraka
Kenilworth
Westminster OS

Hope Valley
Hectorville
Glenunga
Salisbury
Eastern Park

how many did hope valley have out against elizabeth ? was going to put you higher up the ladder until i heard you lost

You do know it was a trial game, yeah?
by S Demon
Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This will be the first WrestleMania in 15 years that I have decided not to purchase. I'm not willing to take the sick day and fork out the $40 for a show that IMO, hasn't been put together well at all bar Orton/Rollins.

End of an era for me, sad day.
Im with pags here first time im 20 years i will not be getting either just looks real ordinary imo hopefully im proved wrong can someone put some results up after each match...

It only cost me $24.95
i thought i might have been $9.99 ;)
by woodublieve12
Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 4 stuff

stringer subbed off, must have some sort of injury - maybe a hammy after kicking too many goals haha
by bennymacca
Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi All, last night I received a phone call from the committee advising me that I am no longer the coach of Brahma Lodge Football Club. Right now I'm quite angry over this and not willing to comment further. I wish all the players the best for the remainder of the season, as I feel that they are the losers out of this, and good luck to the rest of the teams in Div 6. Thanks
Thank you for the clarification, I'm sure everyone on here appreciates your statement and hopefully respects your privacy on the matter.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I see Andy Carr has been playing for Mawsons. He was by far the best of the 3 brothers and noticed Justin Carr cleared to play their but hasn't played a game yet. They generally are a family package including mum and dad.
Mawsons have been widely regarded as a bottom 2 side this year given the outs, but looking on paper they still have quite a formidable side..
Kennett
Carr
Delbridge
Bruce-Gordon
Ralph
Wills
Keast
Ung
King

Not a bad core group.. I think they may upset TOS..

Are they going to tease them?
by Lightning McQueen
Fri May 01, 2015 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 gradings

marbles wrote:Marion
Edwardstown
Morphettville park
Brighton
Blackwood

Give them all half price affiliation fees for next 3 years

Vote 1 for marbles

Why should we be rewarding Edwardstwon who took off for 'greener pastures' 10 years ago?
by Pag
Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals - Week 2

Got me faaaarked how you spazzos can give Betts shit.
He's a forward that hasn't seen the footy.
At least he's trying to get into the game.
Van Berlo - McKay - passengers.
Grow a brain you people.
I'm not even a Cows supporter but I can see bullshit when it's in front of me.
Wanks.
by Computer Crashed
Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Honestly, if they wanted the audience to give them any credibility they'd get this sort of shit right, of course there is never a right or wrong TOTY but Blind Freddy could see that the selected team was a shambles.

Looking at the div. 5 seemed somewhat odd too, No Elizabeth player made the side after a relatively successful season, the 4 Central United players listed took the cake though, the wooden spooners being the most represented club? Come on.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

I am not on the recruiting committee, but does the boy want to play in Grand Finals or win Wooden Spoon.
by Officejet
Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

wristwatcher wrote:

Are you sure about your mail on Payne and Northcott???

:shock: :lol:

I reckon he'd have a pretty good idea, just quietly.
by Footy Chick
Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

Heard Mciver, olewenski, and Taylor signed at gumeracha
T.Payne and young Northcott signed at blodge
Ackek has moved to Melbourne.

With all due respect to Northcott the other 5 were easily eliz best players, but they will be replaced from the guys that r apparently coming back to the footy club that r all good players and good people..

Are you sure about your mail on Payne and Northcott???
by wristwatcher
Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Player Movements - 2015 / 2016

If Thomas wanted to continue playing he could have told the Crows no thanks
by Brodlach
Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BL&G Football League

I see Mal Greenwood has the Willaston coaching job. Is he playing?
Great appointment I hear he has already signed a ruckman and several past players coming back to play after O'Connor finally was sent packing.
Donnybrooks to be a better team in 2016.
Have they signed young Josh Glenn?

Didnt Greenwood have a massive go at Willaston FC on facebook after the last game last season? Named a few players as absolute dogs etc, im guessing they wont be at WFC this year, reckon Campbell was one of them
Haven't signed josh yet but made a very nice offer , he will have a meeting with centrals first. My daughter in law plays netty for for Willaston only just told me yestie that greenwood was a absolute flog last time they played Willaston abusing the crowd and players, which makes his appointment some what bizzare.

I've heard from a very good source that South Gawler made a better offer than Williston
by mighty hounds
Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 2 2016

But and its a huge But, Payney has a serious love for Andrew Jarman. Has done for years, Could be some movement down below when he shakes Jars hand when they at GAZA! Lol :D
by carey
Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Walts has just been on an expensive recruiting trip.
Apparently he's bringing back five players from the Phillipinnes.
by Dogwatcher
Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Dogwatcher wrote:Walts has just been on an expensive recruiting trip.
Apparently he's bringing back five players from the Phillipinnes.

Will give a new spin on Miss United during the year :shock:
by Executive Member
Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Saafl did this when they let brahma go down to div 5!
by wonder_kid
Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Josh Glenn has signed at Willaston
And they offer from centrals Sanfl was a real nice offer,from the afl to the barrossa just like that..

Strange,

I know your close to Josh but it seems when it comes to sport Josh just isnt willing to put in any real hard work outside of gameday.

Its a shame because he has more skill in his little toe than most of us in our entire body.

Alot of us would give our left net to have the chances he has had at a variety of sport.

Just an observation is that he seems to chop and change his mind alot and tends to have alot of falling out with people.
I'm not that close to him mate, and everything u have written above I totally agree with. Just a absolute waste of talent . I watch kids that bust there ass off to play at the highest level (Sanfl )some never get the chance to play league not one game but they work there ass off 4 to 5 nights a week to play ressies then u have young josh world at his feet on a silver platter if u will and basically can't be f&cked.. Sad would have loved what he was given at 20 years old.. Completely agree. Its amazing he even got the 2nd chance he did at Central. Ive watched this kid from a young age and it seemed he always enjoyed being the big fish in a small pond. I was very excited he got a go at Gold Coast and thought he had mentally turned the corner. Word is he struggled socially at GC and despite leaderships groups efforts to get him out the house to socalise he wouldnt. GC is a LONG way from Elizabeth Grove!! To play AFL you need to be up to it physically and mentally, its very sad he only excelled in one of these. Wish him well at the Donnybrooks and hope he is finially happy doin what he does best, playin footy.
by BenchedEagle
Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Josh Glenn Would be spewing Craig Taylor is back in this league. Now Glenn is the 2nd biggest pick up in this comp!
by carey
Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard a little rumour if Williston don't get Josh Glenn a job in 2 weeks he gone ??? Apparently was apart of his agreement to sign.
Why would he need a job , rumour has it he is on 3k a game
Lol not on that trust me probably WhY he needs a job hard to live on 1500 a game ...

Rumour has it I forgot to pack my bat one day so a hot blond fluffed me and I peeled off a ton with my personal hard wood penis bat, stroking them to all parts. :roll:

I get that people can write what they want on here but when you come on and say he's getting 3K a game is just stupid. :oops:
by wristwatcher
Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aus V India T20 series

At least Tait bowls fast tho.
Getting hammered.
Tait is not good enough to be playing in these colours they say doesn't matter how many he goEs for he in the team to take wickets well he don't do that either, I really can't stand kholi but gee he can bat..

He bowled 1 good over for the whole big bash.
by helicopterking
Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Robb_Stark wrote:Trent Payne from Elizabeth to Brahma Lodge then i see Smosh but denied by Brahma seems odd

it's not odd, Brahma denies everyone :lol:
by Footy Chick
Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

jo172 wrote:Short of someone owing you money I've never understood the desire to hold onto someone who doesn't want to be there

I had this happen one year, just before the season started. And while I was rightly frustrated, I was hardly going to make the lad sit out for the year, so cleared him.
by Q.
Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It would be extremely foolish of Brahma Lodge to deny a clearance given Trent's age along with Carey's and Trent's history there, they'd pretty much guarantee less than 100% commitment for the forth coming season or for zero chance of either ever returning.
Trent has a lot of good years of footy left in him.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thebby has a new name!

Call it what they like, Thebby will always be Thebby the same way Footy Park was always Footy Park
by X Runna
Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Salisbury is a club that does not pay a crap load of cash to players to try and buy loyalty. The Committee must have thought that they may struggle going up into div 3 as they did not have the resources. Im sure Pag thought they could handle div 3 but they could not and would have probably did more damage then good

its easy to have cheap shots at a club but i think salisbury did the right thing.........

if people wanna cry send a email to the league and ask them to change the ruling
by Robb_Stark
Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst excuse for missing a game

Robran wrote:Had a player who unfortunately lost his grandmother very sad but the thing was it was the 3rd time she had passed that year :roll:

So you've coached Matt Jaensch then?
by Q.
Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1 Centrals vs North

Sitting here watching this shit it's almost comical here is a thought centrals are playing the wide boundary when we get the footy how bout we go back through the corridor on our counter attacks instead of kicking it back to were it come from, can't win a one on one contest and our forwards don't even move.think I heard carr say at 1/4 time 12 inside 50s to zip and didn't score a goal central go in twice and bang bang. We're the F is our structures, false hope again.
You had hope?
by Wedgie
Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

Smithfield milestone game this week, Paul van Dongen 'Donga' has played 450 games for Smithfield. A true club legend and gentleman of the game, well done mate.
by Dangeroos
Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

I have followed Gepps Cross closely since coaching there in early 2000s.This is the lowest point in their recent history with perhaps a half a dozen players (make top teams)who are up to Div 3 standardThey brought in a coach from outside (whom they rate highly)over the top of one of their own,who left and many players departed with him or to other clubs.its going to be a long road back for a club which only a few years ago was a strong Div1 club. Hopefully they can sort things out and get back to where they once were. Just an outsiders view fwiw
by TIRED TIGER
Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

South Australia National Football League (SANFL) Prince Alfred OC Jolly, Hayden Denied 2016-04-13 2016-04-13

Surprised Glenelg are being difficult. Most SANFL clubs are generally pretty happy to give a local interchange permit once even their contracted players have made it clear they want to play elsewhere. Never really seen the point in holding a bloke to a contract who doesn't want to be there.
Maybe he owes for socks and shorts :lol:

Just been informed he'll be good to go this week. Has been sorted with Glenelg today.
by BFG
Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No, no, no. We're going to finish 10th. Remember...
Just looked over the predictions from pre-season - not one poster had you down as finishing 10th.. 8)
Robran did. And a couple others who may have changed their minds before the season started.. 8)
Yes I did s demon as I didn't want to hurt my mates feelings at Fitzroy.. But I seriously doubt houghton will finish in the bottom half of the ladder let alone bottom.
So did I mate, but I changed it after a few recruits appeared on the clearance list
by S Demon
Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |