Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

have you got your spies out watching all of our games zed? Ferris played his 100th game for the club - a great effort considering he has had numerous concussions and came back last year only to break his ankle in his 2nd a grade game. He was very good for us on the weekend too.

there was a picture i viewed of him being carried off the ground by a couple of gorillas on FB! :)

pretty sure i saw ferris play his first A grade game back last year which was the loss to MPFC..i have always rated him as an excellent forward..

Agree Zed, I've rated him as a forward since I first saw him too. Quality footballer and an even better bloke.
by Lance's brother
Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

The Dark Knight wrote:
zedman wrote:a much better result for us in the A grade compared to round 9..top 3 have all beaten each other now..bring on the finals!

Going to be an interesting and exciting finals series! All of the top 3 are quality sides and are more than capable of winning it.

Just the top 3?

Intredasting.jpg
by Lance's brother
Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

I went along and watched the Westminster internal trial on the weekend.

Deadset, the coach of the white team was an absolute muppet. Clearly sent his blokes out to go the biff. Just completely unnecessary in a trial game I thought. Not like they're playing for premiership points out there.

And I have no idea why, but the umpire was a massive cheat. Just ridiculous. Must be related to someone on the green team or getting paid on the sly by them.

They both had players missing, but I reckon from what I saw that the green team will be hard to beat for the flag this year and the white team have dropped well down in my projections now.

:)
by Lance's brother
Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Just what I got told mate I beleive who told me! Doesn't. Really matter much tho! Maybe some umpires need to be suspended for "attempting to umpire"!

Fair enough but I tend to back the league on this one. I have played for nearly 20 years and never been reported or suspended. I wasn't there so I don't know but I have umpired and been hit hard and believe it was no accident. The only time an umpire should be touched is after their game when you shake their hand and say thanks for the game .

Only "if" they have umpired well......n' cest pas TJ. You don't reward mediocrity.....

Jeez, you rate yourself a bit don't ya Cohiba? A hand shake from you is a reward is it? :)
by Lance's brother
Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2015

TEX07 wrote:I honestly dont want to see the guy end up in the draft and at Carlton, he is well liked by the playing group and if we play hard ball too much and he ends up there I could see other players upset with the outcome for a good mate.

Are you high?
by Lance's brother
Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

The Westminster Old Scholars Football Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Luke Donaldson as our new Senior Coach.

This will be Luke's first senior coaching appointment and comes after an extensive and impressive playing career, including up to the highest level of AFL, but also having the ultimate team success as well.

1997 Beaconsfield U17’s Premiership Player
1998 Beaconsfield U17’s Premiership Player
1999 Beaconsfield Senior Premiership Player
1997-1999 Dandenong Stingrays TAC cup player
2000 Western Bulldogs
2001-2008 West Adelaide Football Club
2009-2014 Goodwood Saints FC (Premiership Player 2009 & 2014)
by Lance's brother
Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |