Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2013/14.

Well done and congratulations to all the premiers in every grade,
To the bloke who said lucky they had Woodards , played A1s most of the year.. Well he did until he couldn't bowl because of a back injury once he couldn't bowl he played 50/50 1's and 2's and played the last round plus semi in the A2s so don't come on here and try to make it sound like we stacked our 2s team, he bats at 8 in our A1s when he plays... Was just a great individual effort, besides if he didn't ton up then in sure days would've ;)

Also Raed Hannum is a JET... That is all , see ya next year lads!!
by scud
Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2014/15.

Lightning McQueen wrote:
norm11 wrote:Hahaha. Fair enough mate. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Has the heart the size of a pea, an ego the size of the planet and the worst attitude I've ever seen at a cricket game, apart from them slight flaws I'm sure he'll be a handy pick up.

Described half the sandy creek team ;)
by scud
Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Freeling won their first game of the T20 champs yesterday, against Lower North. Made 184 i think, with Sam Carmy making 80 odd, and LN made 136 in reply

Well done to freeling, this should be a cake walk again this year. I hear other teams aren't quiet as serious as the freeling boys but I don't know why you wouldn't be, the chance to play on Adelaide oval and the money you can win for club would be incentive enough, surely.

Good luck for rest of series.
by scud
Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

carey wrote:Reading this I might not play next week and come watch this unfold! :lol:

Might be worth it mate, haha.

Funny how the last two years it's been really good playing Sandy. Not sure what's changed.
by scud
Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congratulations and Goodluck to Doof , taking over at the helm of GC... Hopefully not feeling too much pressure to bowl young knighty too much.
by scud
Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

just a great club and a pleasure to play against, would absolutely hate to see them get relegated. #prayforSG

ah we have ourselves another comedian, like us or hate us we are in the A1comp might not have the best players but at least we have a crack

Not sure clubs are praying for South to go down because they don't have a crack.
by scud
Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BLCA 2015/2016

Angaston got through preliminary rounds of state T20 comp today,

First game V crystal brook

180 - 90 odd

Second game chased 130 and made it with 4 overs to spare
by scud
Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |