Search found 18 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

Tell you what no wonder people tee off @ North Haven on these forums. The amount of shots @ rival clubs and individuals that come from certain people (not all) associated with Havens on these forums is a disgrace and I'm amazed the club puts up with it.

Dark Night and HH3 are the most regular north haven posters and wouldnt of thought they'd be doing this. After all the crap Murnane pulled last year (constantly going out late friday night getting drunk and lying about it, lying to the coach about overseas holidays etc etc and worst of all not performing at anywhere near the level a paid player should be) then so what if the boys get stuck into him.
by superlative steve
Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

joshy taylor and adam pepe to salisbury north, looked like they both might of ended up at portland at one stage, both on big coin to i hear

When don't people sign for "big coin". I have actually heard they have gone to SN very cheaply.

Famous for fly kicking an umpire playing u17's at port. Got 15 odd games if i remember correctly.
by superlative steve
Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SOS wrote:Have heard North Haven been offering some good $$$$ around the place, good money for Div5

North Haven dont pay players
by superlative steve
Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Have heard North Haven been offering some good $$$$ around the place, good money for Div5

Anybody who says their club doesn'y pay any players is either stupid or they don't actually know what goes on at Committee level

hahahahahaha Ca$$$$$$$$$$$h Havens are back baby. Pay them and they will come.
by superlative steve
Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard last night of a couple of handy recruits to North Haven for 2014 with the return of Matty Eagles and former Rosewater and Paskies forward C. Mattner.
If NH are to keep their squad from last season which were not far away from finals, with the addition of these 2 guns they should be pushing Glenunga (who have also apparently recruited well) for flag favortisium.
Yes i know its only December !!

Yep we've just placed our order for Premiership t-shirts
by superlative steve
Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Doghouse9 wrote:So between Dickenson, Mattner and Eagles $2.5k + each Sat? How much is Lipson on? $500?

Lipson hasnt played for 2 years so we gave him 800 a game plus 50 a goal, 25 a point and 100 everytime he lands on his feet without doing a knee
by superlative steve
Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

jaykay13 wrote:Just got on here - is this the NH website? Hope they are able to walk the walk! There will be better sides running around!

by superlative steve
Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I went and watchd the first half of the Haven and Rossies game on the weekend and was a reasonable game, Mattner is going to cause head aches up forward for D5 defenders and with the predicted return of the big Tommy Lipson in about round 4 oppositoin team would have big problems stopping them both, if they can get enough supply from there midfield i can see them kicking some pretty big scores

Tom who ?
by superlative steve
Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bum Crack wrote:anyone want a slab on with me that Lutheran will win the flag?

ill give you a slab if schofield gets a hard ball
by superlative steve
Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chris Judd Retires

Great player but will probably be remembered just as much for his multiple eye gouging and dirty acts.

That would be like saying the Bombers will always be remembered as a drug cheating club...oh hang on
Reckon thats a given just like Carlton being salary cap cheats despite it happening 20 years ago. Things like that do stick

Ive read some crap and written some crap on here, but this takes the cake. You reckon Chris Judd will be remembered for his dirty tactics ??? He will be remembered for being a Champion.
by superlative steve
Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

A few years back when we last played Pooraka I was in Melbourne. The feedback I got from the game was that we lost but they put on the best post game spread ever seen in amateur football and plenty of beers for our blokes after the game. Last week we ventured back to Pooraka and lost and there was no post game spread and no beers put on. This is now 2 away games in a row with no beers from the opposition. What is the world coming to...
Maybe it's a Pooraka thing? We put beers on for them and not one of them came in to enjoy them - and they beat us!

Our boys are slowly getting better at going into the opposition clubrooms after a game. It should be compulsory I believe. One drink, 5 minutes if you have to leave, longer if you can stay. Win or lose. Shows respect.

On that note, cheers to North Haven for the beers they put on for our lads on Saturday. Much appreciated. Oh, and for the lighting..

Haven't played against you guys for a couple of years, always a good battle. Good to see Duggan hasn't lost anything, seriously good player.
by superlative steve
Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Reading some stuff today is the first I've heard of it. The boys want, and have earnt, another crack at Div 3 and as far as I know thats what we'll be doing next year.

Huge crowd at Largs North yesterday, good atmosphere with the crowd 360 degrees round the oval. Credit to North Haven for putting on a top day, more than held their own in Div 4 in their first year up and seem like a good bunch of blokes.

Salisbury way too good for us on Saturday. We couldn't find a way through their press which they set up very well all day and then they cut us up with good ball use on the rebound. All the best in the Grand Final, hope you smash Kilburn.
by superlative steve
Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

Rosewater have signed former Port Adelaide, South Adelaide, Portland, Salisbury North footballer Josh Taylor. Should be very handy inclusion for them.

He'll be bringing a mate with him as well....Adam Pepe played Ressies at Port a few years back as well as Salisbury North. Cheque book well and truly open
by superlative steve
Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

These are all mute points with the return of Tommy Lipson, lock in that Premiership for Havens
by superlative steve
Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There were no terms involved in murnanes chat with Bridgewater just got the record, he said he was keen to play A grade footy again, no money or terms were discussed so go easy on the big fella,
Mark Rowe Hates kilburn more than I do and has been at North haven 3 nights a week since the season finished, not going anywhere

The real question Bubba, what round will T. Lipson be making his big comeback???

Surgeon is rubbing his hands together
by superlative steve
Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NH belted the kookas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys played very well. Good pick up with Pederson who played well in the middle and up forward.

I know it is only Round 1 but you guys should finish top 3.
Good pick up from div 1, his father was the best amateur player I ever saw.

Well his son played one of the best games your likely to see on the weekend. Mid 30's possies and 6.1 from the midfield. Good luck to anyone standing him this year.
by superlative steve
Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

Get on Danish Twist for the Stradbroke.
Really good horse.

Currently $21 ... in my price range ...can you provide an argument for it, plz?
Where's it been racing?
Trainer?
Level of Races - opposition?

My mate has a small percentage in the horse. Not running in the Stradbroke, depending on how it pulls up from its last run there planning on running in Tattersalls Tiara at Eagle Farm
by superlative steve
Wed May 18, 2016 9:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

North Havens

1. Tommy Lipson
by superlative steve
Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |