Search found 13 matches

Return

Re: PDCA 2013/14

fanta wrote:Any chance of you two girls stfu? (Froffies & FL2FL) The only thing im concluding from reading this rubbish is that you're both idiots. Start another forum and ruin that one.

Quack.
by FroffiesMcVeigh
Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Any truth to the rumour of Scott Galbraith to Virginia for $700 and him being their boom recruit?
And Ricky Thomas to Longies for $550?

Both dramatically overpaid IMHO.

Scott Galbraith played at kilburn the last 3 seasons and averaged about 5 kicks in each season.
Ricky Thomas played at Salisbury North and has been living in the shadow of his younger and better brother Daniel Thomas.
Are they overpaid? I'm saying yes, but time will tell.

A bloke from div 3 getting $700? Would wanna be a key position.
Played on the wing and struggled. Heard he will play half back. Have already heard rumours of Thach playing half forward against Virginia to exploit Galbraith's inability to man up and chase.
by FroffiesMcVeigh
Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA 2013/14.

Odds on kilburn choking in the GF again?
by FroffiesMcVeigh
Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Look-a-likes

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/de/Lauren_Jackson_at_the_Welcome_Home_parade_in_Sydney_(1).jpg/220px-Lauren_Jackson_at_the_Welcome_Home_parade_in_Sydney_(1).jpg
Lauren Jackson

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2004/08/04/white_chicks,0.jpg
White Chicks from the movie "White Chicks"
by FroffiesMcVeigh
Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If he's so good why Is he not playing SANFL anymore? - he is only 22yo or thereabouts. Or is he one of those blokes that couldnt be bothered training that hard anymore and will now exploit his SANFL attainments going from country or amatuer club to club to club to club chasing $$$ and the elusive
flag?

He definitely would of only went to United for the money. No chance of a flag when you have 15 useless blokes running around. So Solly is a gun hey. Wonder if he'll be a flop like the other FF they recruited straight from AFL who might I add had a bigger highlight reel then Solly did.
Broke his leg pretty badly as an 18 year old playing in a sanfl reserves final after being touted as a top 30-40 pick in plenty of phantom drafts. Stayed out at port for another year and couldn't quite get back to his best. Started a family and went out to SN to play with mates. Now with another kid on the way and a mortgage a bitta extra money will help provide for his family.
by FroffiesMcVeigh
Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For anyone bored on here, check this out.
Wore a GoPro on my head while keeping and got some half decent footage of a good mate of mine taking 6/9.
Have a look.
http://youtu.be/vCxi0x898F0
by FroffiesMcVeigh
Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Where did you get the GoPro from and how much $$?

Jb hifi for $530... Mine' stop of the range, there are cheaper ones available.
by FroffiesMcVeigh
Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

My GoPro... Again.
by FroffiesMcVeigh
Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard on grapevine gun recruit scott galbraith may be heading back to Kilburn from virginia. Realising money is not everything and missing the chics more than he thought he would.
Wouldn't surprise me. Especially after he caught wind that he would have to tackle the opposition this year and get his own ball. 2 attrtibutes that evade Galbraith.
by FroffiesMcVeigh
Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State game??

How much of the state is represented in the SANFL state games? Can't see areas on the limestone coast being represented? Can't see kangaroo island being represented...

Just because they are using the state guernsey, it doesn't mean they are representing every single centimetre of land in SA.
by FroffiesMcVeigh
Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stribling already have one hand on the league medal?

Stribling must have had 50 touches on the weekend and would have got 3 votes IMO.
Dowdell, Duncan, Heberle, Zanandrea, Thach, TJ could all poll votes in the 3 wins.
It's only 4 games in and too early to be talking about league medal winners.
Great day Saturday for the 10 year premiership reunion and it was good to catch up with some past legends of the HBFC. There was certainly some sore heads Sunday though.

Stribling gave himself a new nickname Saturday night and was calling himself 'Nintendo 64' cos he was telling everyone he had 64 touches on Saturday.
I'm a Playstation 2 then. :(
Xbox 360 ere.
by FroffiesMcVeigh
Tue May 13, 2014 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |