Search found 54 matches

Return

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Spargo wrote:"My family" stick figure stickers on people's cars - ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

a bloke at work has got this one on his ute

by Ian
Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I whipped those up on "paint"- not bad, eh? :wink:

Just missed the white v neck, and white around the arm holes. :wink:
I know your favorite is the stripes, mine was always the '70's V, but in the last few years I've been leaning more towards the previous V that was up a lot higher.
Although North's guernsey doesn't clash with anyone elses, I wouldn't mind seeeing the old Red V on White (1930's I think) as an away top.
by Ian
Mon May 08, 2006 11:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who xxxxed up The Forum ?

Adults should not alienate masses of people by suddenly forcing unwanted changes upon them.
Conferring with the actual users of this forum first would seem to have been polite.
Change is inevitable, South Australians in general don't like change, that's why we are looked at as a stagnant back water by the rest of the country.
Diss did have some of the mod's trying the forum out for a while before releasing it, could you imagine if he tried to fit the individual needs of every forum user into the final product, it would be a disaster.

Amongst other things, this format doesn't seem as easy to read as it was before.
The wishy-washy grey script is probably annoying a lot of folk.
Can all the print be made a few shades darker please ?
Although too pale, the headings are a good size, but a darker font for posts might lead to the
site being better accepted. Black would be best in my opinion, but at least darker than at present
would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Sabre. At least that is constructive, a few other posters could learn from that.
by Ian
Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Adelaide Senior Coach 2014

Blackwhite wrote:I think McGregor was very underrated this year. Under the circumstance and issues surrounding everyone's future I think he did a decent job.

I agree, a thankless job under exceptionally difficult condition at the Magpies (or was that Power) this year, I think North could do a lot worse than him.
by Ian
Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think one of the biggest problems at the moment, learners are taught how to pass a test, not necessarily how to drive properly, the current system is seriously flawed.
by Ian
Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i dont know about the olden days, but now you're taught if you aren't comfortable crossing traffic, to wait until you are. It doesn't matter if you frustrate people behind you. It annoys me too. But I do understand people waiting until they're sure they can go. A lots at stake if they get it wrong.
That'd work well during the times where they don't use the turn arrows, 2 or 3 hours would be a long wait!!

Seriously, it's a very simple skill, you enter the intersection and wait until it's safe to proceed, if you have to wait until the lights go red so be it, you then proceed as all other traffic has to give way until you have finished your turn.
by Ian
Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday

Lightning McQueen wrote:Thanks everyone, BTW, Katy is 29.

That makes the 3 of us 29, 39 & 49, one of us is bloody old :oops:

Thanks for the best wishes everyone
by Ian
Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Turnover of SANFL Coaches

4. Mcgregor - Only one year at Port but had a pretty good squad to work with. Other clubs have been quick to chase many of these players and there are 12-15 quality players amongst them. Didn't think he did any better than Bamford in his time there and Ken's coaching CV is a bit skinny apart from Magpies role.

Many were tipping Port to take home the spoon in 2013, they finished a lot better than that in what was a very difficult season for them. McGreggor did a very good job holding together a side that knew it had no where to be in 2014, I think (and hope like hell) that your assessment of him sells him very short
by Ian
Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need your help to fight kids' cancer.....

I finished the month on 911km and have raised $730 to help Children's Cancer Research, thank you everyone who has donated money along the way, awesome stuff!!

If anyone still wants to donate to this great cause it's not too late, just click on one of the links above,

.....................think I might go for another ride!!
by Ian
Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows Reserves 2014

OK... I think North Melbourne has contributed towards screwing the VFL.

There you go... you must be happy now.

Having said that, it doesn't make the Crows seem any less like wankers.
Would have been happy if you just left it at the 1st line.
Are you saying North Melbourne are wankers as well, coz if not its hypocrisy.

For how they've treated the local VFL comp... yeah... why not.

I expect I'm free to label the Crows wankers now.

I think the AFL (formerly the VFL) as a whole have screwed over the VFA, part of that was renaming it the VFL, since then all clubs have played a part in that but they were working within a system that was created by the AFL for them.

The difference over here is they had the best compromise system in the country, the Crows could not look past their own greed and self interest and see what was really best for the competition that created them, it is just like swindling your Grandparents for self interest or gain, morally questionable at best.
by Ian
Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You obviously don't know WA all that well do you. An hour flight from perth airport is very well known for getting cyclones, and in fact they had one off the coast 2 weeks ago. While they don't frequent Perth that often there has been ones that have travelled down to perth. Like I said i'd take SA over WA any day.

http://www.bom.gov.au/cyclone/history/wa/perth.shtml an hour flight North of Perth isn't Perth, that'd be like calling Pt Augusta Adelaide
by Ian
Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 1 - North v Adelaide @ Prospect (Sun 6/4)

There will be games down stairs between the NAFC board/Vice Presidents and the AFC hierarchy ;)
by Ian
Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 4 - Norwood v North @ Adelaide Oval (ANZAC Day Fri 2

johntheclaret wrote:
An extra hour in bed too :D

not for us JTC, the day starts at a 6:00am dawn service, we'll be up by about 4:30-5:00ish :?
by Ian
Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

OK, whinge time ... how about actually reporting on the match Scott Walsh? ... disgraceful

[i]Birthday boy Taylor Walker kicks three goals in strong return, despite Adelaide’s 37-point loss to Glenelg
SCOTT WALSH THE ADVERTISER APRIL 25, 2014 11:06PM

It's been the same every week, It's been all about why the Crows (and Port) have won or lost, the rest of us hardly warrant a mention. Well done to the Bays, so far it's only been Centrals to let down the SANFL clubs
by Ian
Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Channel 7 announced by SANFL as preferred telecast partn

Tech1 wrote:Be interested to know the amount of games everyone has had this year, hope it's fairly even.......

That was North's 2nd, based on the performances dished up against the Cows and today, we don't deserve another
by Ian
Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: house extensions/renovations

The week after Easter I started our new kitchen, we've gone from a 2m x 3m Galley kitchen to a real room.
To get there I've
- pulled down corner chimneys in both rooms that backed onto each other,
-bricked up the door between the old kitchen and the new one,
-rebuilt about 40 sq m of interior brick walls above all the doorways and windows as well as built the wall where the chimneys were,
-replaced all of the inspection traps in the floor with baltic to match the original boards (someone had replaced them with radiata in the past)
-built the floor joists/feet etc out of original Jarra and patched the ceilings where the chimneys were
-sanded and polished the floors
-replaced a rotten timber lap sash window with a aluminium one that looks like the old one.

We've ended up with a great functional kitchen after 20 years in the old one, for the 1st time in our lives we have a dishwasher and I've got a office where the old kitchen was.

The $$$ ran out so we have to wait a bit to get the splash back tiled, I'll take some pic's and post then
by Ian
Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NAFC major sponsor

Copyword Toshiba announced as Norths Major Partner for 2015. :)

Great news, well done to NAFC for securing a major sponsor so quickly

I also read that Scott Salisbury Homes has agreed to buy Stellar Homes and will be finishing all of their unfinished homes, great news for the new home owners and well done to Scott for taking them on
by Ian
Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Driver's driving behaviour on roads with fixed cameras.

I regularly drive on Glover Avenue (the road that connects Henley Beach Rd to the City through the park lands) and Tapleys Hill Rd near the airport.

Heading out of the city it pisses me of when drivers feel the need to slow down to 45 or sometimes even lees when passing the camera before the underpass, the limit is 60 FFS, you wont get a ticket for doing the speed limit, Tapleys Hill Rd is just as bad, drivers jamming on the brakes to slow to 60 in a 80 zone, just do the speed limit!!
by Ian
Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do we need SANFL reserves???

U18's - With the left over league players can play in (Maximum of five and then the rest assigned to an amature club)

So you're saying the SANFL clubs should start treating a Amateur club each with the same disrespect and inflict the same disruption on them that the Cows and Pork did to the SANFL clubs up until 2013?

Leave the ressies alone, the only thing that needs fixing is get rid of the 2 reserves teams in the league comp and increase the salary cap to something that actually reflects the stature of the SANFL competition
by Ian
Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 2 - North v Adelaide at Prospect Saturday 1.10

I bet half of you support crows in the afl. I support both Norwood and crows . I can't bag my crows boys just because it's sanfl. It doesn't feel right. So I choose to support both .

Move along Sir, you don't appear to be bitter enough for SaFooty forums.

Personally I have no problem with your view and support system which seems to have evolved with the comp.

Brace yourself now for the tirade of abuse for accepting the circumstances and enjoying the footy without having the need to bitch and moan.

That view point just feels a bit too incestuous to me, I used to have a soft spot for the Crows (AFL), now they have a side that plays against North they (the whole club) are the enemy and nothing less.
by Ian
Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Panthers game rescheduled

Even SA Power Networks say: NO AFL IN THE SANFL! ;)
by Ian
Sun May 03, 2015 9:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: My dog died today

Sorry to hear about you loss WLF, it's bloody tough losing one of your family
by Ian
Tue May 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: More Magpie players than their supporters at Parade?

VALE PARK wrote:What can their club and the SANFL do to get some interest back in the Magpies?

They can't, just get rid of them and the other side that doesn't belong in the SANFL!!
by Ian
Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

I finally ventured down to Rutland Ave today to take in my 1st Lockleys game of the year, the B's had their chances but credit to Smithfield who stuck to it and took the points today.

Lockleys A's had a very depleted squad (I heard Smithfield had quite a few out as well) but the fellas selected stuck to their task and ran out fairly comfortable winners, the margin should have been a lot wider but the Dees wasted a lot of opportunities in front of goal. If you'd asked me before the game, i'd have been happy to just get over the line, a 30 point win over a side that hasn't lost a game since Jesus was a boy is a great result.

The other thing I really noticed today was the number of former Lockleys juniors playing A grade today, I think I counted 10 that were within a year of my son's sides when he was there as well as a heap more in the B's, the C's are stacked full of them as well.
by Ian
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R13: South v North - Sunday 12 July @ Hickinbotham

Booney wrote:It's good work by South, but it isn't 1.8 14

still not as impressive as Port's 1.6 in a final against North ;)
by Ian
Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: More Magpie players than their supporters at Parade?

Dr Phil wrote:I saw a norwood supporter at Alberton once.

So have I and Norwood weren't even playing that day
by Ian
Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North v Glenelg 2.10 Saturday

I don't want to make any rash predictions.............................................

that's why I didn't want to make a prediction :(

Glenelg by 1-39.

Jake Johansen and Alleway to kick a half dozen between them and be the difference.

When Aller's wins the Farmer Medal this year, I hope they make McGregor and Jaworskyj present it to him, telling him he couldn't be fitted in the North squad before the 2014 season would have to go down as one of the worst selection decisions this century.
by Ian
Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 SANFL Broadcasting

scott wrote:No tv game next week owing to the split round.

ROUND 17 (SPLIT/CATCH UP ROUND)
Thursday August 13

Norwood v North Adelaide Norwood Oval 7:40pm 7mate 7:30pm

That'll be a great spectacle ffs!!
by Ian
Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

I just replied (still pending) to Andrews article, I hope it goes up, the only comments so far seem to be from die hard pro AFL in the SANFL muppets

This article is spot on, how many of you pro Reserves in The SANFL spruikers have been to a SANFL game in the past 2 years, for that matter, the past 10 years?

How many actually follow a traditional SANFL club (Port Reserves is no longer a traditional club)?

Anyone who does not believe the current situation is not doing more damage than has ever been done before either hasn't been to a game in a long time or is just blinded by the Corporate Franchise they follows self indulgent needs.

The people that count, those that go (or did go) week in week out are the important ones here, not someone that drops in for a quick look when their Corporate Franchise isn't playing at home, then not to be seen for another 10 games.

The $50K the crows pay to be a part ........... pfft!! Nothing more than a token insult, it goes no where near compensating for the destruction that these 2 Corporate Franchises have done to the oldest football competition in the world.

It's bad enough we have to accommodate individual players that train full time and earn more than a entire SANFL club's salary cap (incidentally, that is dictated to the SANFL by the AFL as well), then the 2 franchises get to play under 2 separate sets of rules to try and keep Ports traditional SANFL supporters happy.

If the AFL and it's member franchises took more of a NFL approach and embrace their feeder competitions (minor leagues, state leagues etc), support them, help them prosper and grow, give them their day to play without the top level playing as the NFL does, the crowds will come back, the passion will return and the AFL and their franchises would reap the benefits for decades to come, their current greed is destroying the hand that feeds them.
by Ian
Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

Well done Lockleys, you have dished out Smithfield's 1st loss in 2 seasons, now their 1st loss at home in 2 seasons, enjoy the week off but remember, there is still 1 more win to create history for yourselves and the Demons!!
by Ian
Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: McGregor sacked, Carr appointed @ North

Great appointment imo, I'm expecting the weights machines to get a bit more use and a hell of a attitude adjustment for a few senior players
by Ian
Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best Dog Rolls in Adelaide???

This study has named the Dog Roll shop on Bower Rd the best, my favourite from Days Rd got a average

http://www.onthechoppingboard.com/2014/ ... where.html
by Ian
Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dakar 2015, Congratulations Toby Price

Stage 1
cancelled

Stage 2
1 Price (AUS) KTM (overall 1st after Stage 2)
2 Faria (PRT) Husqvana
3 Duclos (FRA) Sherpa TVS

Stage 3
1 Benavises (ARG) Honda
2 Goncalves (PRT) Honda
3 Meo (FRA) KTM

36 Price (Aus) KTM (over all 9th after Stage 3)

Stage 4
1 Goncalves (PRT) Honda
2 Benavises (ARG) Honda
3 Faria (PRT) Husqvana

6 Price (AUS) KTM (over all 9th after Stage 3)

Stage 5
1 Price (AUS) KTM (overall 3rd after Stage 5)
2 Svitko (SVO) KTM
3 Walkner (AUT) KTM

Stage 6
1 Price (AUS) KTM
2 Walkner (AUT) KTM
3 Goncalves (PRT) Honda

Stage 7 (shortened due to conditions)

1 Meo (FRA) KTM
2 Benavises (ARG) Honda
3 Goncalves (PRT) Honda

5 Price (AUS) KTM

Stage 8
1 Price (AUS) KTM
2 Goncalves (PRT) Honda
3 Quintanilla (CHL) Husqvarna

Currently sitting in 1st overall
by Ian
Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kevin Sheedy @ The Lockleys Football Club 19th of May 20

I've organised a RDO for the Friday, will be there for sure
by Ian
Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kevin Sheedy @ The Lockleys Football Club 17th of May 20

Bugger, I'll have to see if I can get my RDO moved from the Friday to Wednesday
by Ian
Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Last Thursday I finally tried Lemongrass on Prospect Rd, happy to say it lived up to all of the hype, sensational, if not the best I've had, bloody close!!

Just went back to make sure it wasn't a fluke with a bulk order from work, so far 2 reckon it's their best ever, one thinks the chili is a bit much (bloody sook, hes married to a Viet girl, and I get extra on mine) but loved everything else about it, the rest are yet to go to lunch.
by Ian
Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Is Punky still in the pest control business?
Neighbour has termites that have just moved in

Yep, has his own buisiness now, Hindmarsh Pest Control

1300 446 362

0413 929 778

http://hindmarshpestcontrol.com.au/
by Ian
Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The other State Leagues died earlier than the SANFL, Cows and Powa ressies was the final nail here
by Ian
Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

Lockleys by 1 point

and a very exciting 1 point win it was!!

At 1/2 time I thought I'd inflicted the Dee's with my kiss of death, the only other game I'd been to in 2017 was the very uncharcteristic loss to Woody South a few weeks back.

To the boys credit they battled on in the 2nd 1/2 slowly chipping away at the 1/2 time deficit, hit the front to have Glenunga tie it up near full time, that last point received the biggest cheer I've heard for quite a while, great finish to a hard fought battle!!

The Dee's went 3/3 today, plenty of celebrations at Rutland Ave tonight.
by Ian
Sat May 27, 2017 8:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: USED CAR PROTECTION

Beach Rd Auto Centre and Beach Road Auto Care are 1 in the same, is that correct Stampy?

I just checked their Web site, they are members of the MTA (Motor Trades Association)

Our Cars
No matter whether your price bracket is $500 or $10,000, we have on average 50 cars to choose from.

With our onsite workshop, you can buy with confidence knowing that the cars we offer have been serviced and thoroughly checked prior to sale. Additionally we are members of the Motor Traders Association (MTA).

Give the MTA a call, they may put pressure on the dealer to do the right thing by you regardless of legal obligation.

The MTA membership represents all sectors of the retail motor trades. Members abide by a strict Code of Conduct to ensure they are the professionals of the Industry .
by Ian
Sun May 28, 2017 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 8

stampy wrote:
UK Fan wrote:Port Reserves 15.7(97)
South 6.2(38)

20 mins 3/4

its the port magpies, ask any of their supporters, they will tell ya!

Only the Power supporters will tell you that, the true Maggies supporters are still hurting like hell
by Ian
Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've been shot down dozens of times in the past 4 years for saying the people I feel most sorry for with this AFL in the SANFL debacle are the real die hard Maggies supporters with no club left to support, looks like I was partly wrong, they still have North Haven
by Ian
Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Didn't go down the pub tonight. Got home late from work, Daughter had a school disco starting at 6 thought arrr bugger it I won't go. Then I get messages I won the members jackpot of $450 and I wasn't there :oops: :evil:

Oh well it's $500 next week.

On the positive side, time with your daughter has to be worth more than $450
by Ian
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

One saying bank tax will create jobs
One saying bank tax will lose jobs

rinse/repeat until the election.

One wants to create public sector jobs
The other wants to create private sector jobs

Hamilton-Smith just trying to protect his own job
How anyone could ever trust this bloke ever again

Are you saying the Lib's want to create Public Sector jobs?

Labor certainly don't want to, they have been shedding them for years, the department I work for employed a head cutter from interstate a few years back, we've been through Rd 1 and Rd 2 of reductions, I've heard Rd 3 is ion it's way.

In the last 20 years or so, more public service jobs have gone under Labor than Liberal

When I joined the Public Service it was made up of many small departments focused on what service they were meant to provide, generally they did it very well, now we have a small number of "Super Departments" that were put in place to reduce the top end salaries and save costs, and from where I sit, the task of serving the public has been lost in the over corporatised version of public service we now have, don't blame those at the coal face, they are now expected to know everything, often they are temp's bought in to fill gaps and are thrown to the dogs with little experience or understanding of what they are meant to deliver
by Ian
Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The other we come across was by pure chance but it comes highly recommended from me, Viet-nam next to the peking duck joint on the Cnr of Days and Regency road. right up there with the best I've had and at $6 for a combo how can you go wrong, As the great Molly would say 'Do your self a favour' and give this joint a go, Its in my top 3.

Some days there is a line up to be served out onto Regency Rd, very good pup's imho
by Ian
Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I liked the comment by someone responding that Port still has empties bins out at games to support junior development but has no juniors in SANFL anymore.

perhaps they'll pass the proceeds onto the SANFL clubs in the junior "Power Zone" :evil:

Did you read the above article?

Not until after I made the post

I thought about deleting but knew you'd bite ;)

IMHO, more AFL club propaganda in that article
by Ian
Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Josh Carr Wooden Spoon Coach. Hard Luck.

He hasn't had the cattle to show if he's good enough to be a senior coach.
He took over a basket case, the left overs from Kenny Mc. The club saved money during the K Mc era by having a part time coach, since then they've been hell bent on "developing their own players" and there has been no desire from the club to recruit players to fill the gaps (bloody big ones)
There must be plenty of room to move in the salary cap, hopefully the "football department" review that is happening at the moment highlights the areas the club needs to improve on and those responsible for letting it happen don't let their egos get in the way of what needs to be done.

Back off on Carr, I'm not convinced he's not still a coach capable of leading a successful team
by Ian
Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

There wouldn't be an AFL league anywhere in the World that would only give you 4 weeks for physically abusing an umpire.

There is only 1 AFL league

the rest are Australian Rules Football leagues

AFL = Australian Football League

They have been trying to convince us the "are the game", they are not, they are just the pinnacle league that plays Aussie rules
by Ian
Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another reason SANFL crowds are falling

I must be recalling jarmans days at prospect big crowds

That was before we had AFL sides, even with the shit Healy gave us the crowds were still up

I still go most weeks, my attendance has got nothing to do with aproving the Cows and Port reserves side in the SANFL, I hate that the AFL sides are in the SANFL, I go to catch up with mates, have a beer or 2, to be honest, I'd enjoy watching more if we left the SANFL and joined the ammos
by Ian
Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey I can only work with what I have, I am not into changing history so a banner slogan can rhyme :)

That Bulldogs banner wanker has much to answer for, people take them far too seriously because of him.

I knew the world would reach a point where crepe paper was offensive, happened sooner than I thought but then again people are getting offended more and more easily nowadays.
We got a few people upset about ten years ago when we had something about Jars unleashing his cocks.

This one, which year was it? 2005? 2006? doesn't seem that long ago but it must be.
http://i64.tinypic.com/2qwzwwm.jpg
by Ian
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |