Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: C&CCA Season 2015/16

Zartan wrote:Question is - when Fitzroy return to PDCA, will Dr Phil return... or is he happy in his new home at Salisbury West?

Pretty sure outing a posters identity is against site rules. ;)

It's ok Dr Phil I'll look after you.
by carey
Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cmon Zartan Fitzroy losing 5/14 isn't out of the question
by Arch44
Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Vote #1 - Carey for President
by carey
Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C&CCA Season 2016/17

No Bedgegood, No Enfield... 0-2 since he's been out the side..
by The Bedge
Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA 2016 - 2017

I see the Units got up in LO1.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

Amateur cricket is in bad shape, that's the truth of it
by Armchair expert
Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Play HQ

12 months on and marginal, if any, improvements have been made. There are a ton of relatively minor changes that could be made to the admin functions that would at least bring it into line with the old mycricket. ie why am I selecting teams from scratch every week and not just making edits to the previous week’s 11? Why can’t I add a 12th man? I can identity a keeper for junior games but not senior ones, why? etc etc etc

Reordering the bowlers doesn’t appear to be currently working, so the scorecards on the playcricket app are out of whack. And the bowlers list now includes anybody who took a catch even if they didn't bowl. Messy.

The old web version of mycricket was a wealth of stats/records for the nuffies like me, sadly none of which are available now in the very limited playhq equivalent.

Syncing of live scores to the app remains glitchy. At one stage last week we had somebody listed as having scored "-1" runs.

First world problems, but yep it's still junk.
by saintal
Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |