Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: Glenelg Senior Coach 2014

The reserves coach may well be an appropriate and worthy promotion ?
by phantom57
Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

I don't get what threatening someone with their life actually achieves on the football field, if it upsets the millennial to the extent that he/she/fluid or whatever they are identifying as that day, then they probably should look at another sport

These pad wans have no idea of how scary playing at Smithfield is really like; its a much nicer environment than in the 80's and 90's

Come on LM back me up, its not like old mate Neville is walking around - scariest looking cat I have every played against :lol:
Sorry mate, he lost me after the "they tried to claim our boundary ump"............................cool story bro.

Yeah, Nev is the scariest looking bloke I've ever come across, very placid though, not very often you meet a 6 foot 8 with dreadlocks and a tattoo of a tiger taking up the whole side of his face who preferred to play bare footed because he could kick further that way.

Nev never once got sent off, another interesting fact, he used to bounce for one of the biggest clubs in Perth..........................and he was the only bouncer.

I did see someone take a swing at him in the city once, it didn't end well.

Story was more about how it was handled by the Smithfield sidelines than anything else. Bro!
by Number4
Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

fido bedow wrote:Does anyway on here know if Hectorville are fielding a B grade boundary umpire tomorrow?

EFA - the important matters matter.. 8)
by The Bedge
Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Shoes 2001 for me.

Jones, Charlton, Sincocks, Nylands, Hockley, Widdison, A young Schutz, Finlay (who finished on the bench from memory) That firey bloke with the ponytail whatever his name was, Mal Lee, Jarrod Luke and plenty others. Cant recall if Pilmore was still playing then or not?

I suspect they challenge almost anyone

Jon Dabrow, Marty Clifton, Craig Bosley (I think), Comer (I think)

Can’t forget the big Hibberder @ Full Forward!
by LaughingKookaburra
Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |